Discovering Faith Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You told her what?!?" I exclaimed. "How could you tell her that?"

"Well, we don't want to tell her the whole truth and it's true."

I sat staring at the floor. After several minutes I spoke, "Now what? I think I am in love with her. I don't want to deceive her anymore. I have to tell her."

Well, Suzanne and Gene and I talked for several more hours. I had a very distinct feeling that I was not being told everything they had told Faith. We finally arrived at an agreement. I would not tell Faith about the hidden cameras or why I had chosen her to become a model. I would be allowed to step up the normal dating process. I could do whatever she and I agreed upon, except to have sex with her. I finally agreed. In return, Gene would always let me know what he had planned next and I could be at every shoot unless Faith said otherwise.

CHAPTER 9 - DATING FAITH

Faith avoided me for a week. Finally I caught up with her at the library. I saw her studying alone at a table. I came up and sat down next to her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I took her hands and said, "Faith, I love you." She began crying and we hugged. "I love you too," she answered.

"I saw the shots from your last photo shoot. Incredible! But, you know most of them can't go on a lingerie catalog site. A little too wild, you know."

Faith continued to hold me and cry softly on my shoulder.

"I was gone that night on some errands for Gene. When I came back, I thought maybe you wouldn't want me in there if you were modeling some risqu‚ outfits. I wish I had been there."

"Was I sexy?" she sobbed.

"Faith, you're sexy right now. You're sexy because of who you are and not because of what you wear or don't wear. I enjoy being with you. I'm turned on by your hug or kiss. You don't need those outfits to get to me."

"Really?" She looked up into my eyes.

"Really. Especially not that body stocking or those awful vinyl things. Those just aren't you."

She laughed. "So, can I take you to dinner tomorrow?"

"I'd love that," she answered, giving me a light kiss. She picked up her books. "Walk me back to my dorm?"

We walked in silence, just enjoying each other's presence, until we go to her room. We kissed. "Want to come in?"

"Try to stop me," I answered. We slipped in through the door, still in each other's arms. Suddenly though we both realized we weren't alone.

Faith stammered, "Oh, Gretchen, I thought you were out tonight."

Gretchen was all of about five-two in both height and width. Paint her bright colors and she'd be a beach ball.

"I was across town at Grammy's but decided to come back here for tonight to study." She came toward me. "So, this must be the mysterious Rob that caused you to mope around like a lost puppy for the last week."

Gretchen offered a hand and I took it. "Nice to finally meet you. I was beginning to wonder if you really existed."

It was awkward. I excused myself to go. Faith stepped outside the room and closed the door behind her. She reached up and gave me a long deep kiss. "I'll pick you up at six tomorrow. Wear a dress. We're going to a nice dinner."

Faith and I had several dinners, a couple of movies, and even went to a dance in the Student center. I actually went to Sunday services with her at the Methodist Church a few times. I went to all four performances of South Pacific to applaud the prettiest native girl in the cast. We even had a few chances to really have some great make out sessions.

I did tell her that, to me, sex was just a physical act. I didn't want to even try to convince her to do anything until she wanted to on her own. I wanted to get to know her as a person. She agreed. We did occasionally get into some pretty heavy over the clothes bumping and grinding. Twice I even played with her beautiful breasts under her blouse. But that was it. We both worked hard at control and it worked.

Of course, I was still working at Gene's studio, so at least once a week I did a porn shoot there. But, it was just physical and a job. Nothing more. It did make it easier to control myself though.

The semester ended and Faith went home for Christmas. I missed her terribly and called her every other day. When she came back, I met her bus and delivered her to her dorm room where we talked and made out for hours. I fell asleep on Gretchen's bed, so I guess you could say we slept together.

Faith's parents had teased her quite a bit about a boy that would make so many long distance calls just to talk. They were pleased that I worked at the same place as her and that my parents were a professor and a nurse. They were dismayed to learn that I wasn't a regular churchgoer, but were pleased that she was correcting that. I told Faith if she wasn't nice to me I'd send them some of her lingerie photos. I told her, though she didn't believe me, that Uncle Gene had given me all of them and they were under my pillow at home.

The semester started off just as the last one had ended, except Faith began asking about when she could do some more modeling. She did try out for another part in the next Theatre Arts production and was going to play the Nurse in Romeo and Juliet. Finally, after two weeks, Gene called to say to bring her by so they could discuss some more modeling.

Suzanne actually did most of the talking. They didn't have much for clothing modeling until March, when they'd begin shooting most of the spring and summer clothes. She told Faith that there were web sites that would pay for some of the shots from the last lingerie session that couldn't be used on the regular catalog site. Faith was not too surprised. "Have you already sold some of them?"

Suzanne turned to a computer as she told Faith that they had. As the site was coming up, she also said that hey wanted more. The page had a dozen thumbnails of Faith in the purple peek-a-boo bra and panty set. Suzanne demonstrated that clicking brought up a full screen image. Faith squirmed a little as she looked the images on the screen. She also noticed that the name on the top of the page said "Naughty Nancy." Finally, Faith smiled and said, "Hey, I do look a little naughty in those."

"Well," continued Suzanne, "If you're willing to be a little naughtier, we can sell all the shoots you want to do. Of course, we don't want to overdo it. Over-exposure, if you'll excuse the term can be the early end of a career in this business."

We all chuckled a little at her joke. Faith looked at her, "Can you show me just what you mean by a 'little naughtier'?"

Suzanne went to another site. First she showed one of her own sets. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt in the first shot. Clothing gradually disappeared and poses become more raw. Faith wasn't at all shocked by the nude shots, but showed some surprise at the ones where she was laying on her back or kneeling with her legs spread and sometimes using her fingers to part her pussy lips.

Suzanne showed her three others that featured different young girls, none of them recognized to Faith or me, but the backdrops and sets showed they had been done in Gene's studio.

Suzanne looked at Faith and took her hands, "I wish we had something else, but except for a couple of Valentine lingerie shots, we don't. Take some time and let me know what you want to do."

Faith looked at me and I tried not to convey any answer. I wanted this to be her decision. "I'll do it. But only if Rob can stay in the studio as the assistant for every shoot."

Gene rose and came to her and shook her hand. "Thanks, Faith. I assure you that it will be fun. You'll enjoy it. I'll even save some of the fan mail for you."

"Only some of it?"

"Well, some of it is very complimentary and a lot of it is just plain nasty. I'll only save the nasty ones," he laughed. "Be here tomorrow at 4:00 ready to be a cheerleader."

CHAPTER 10 - FAITH DOES SOFTCORE

The following day, Faith and I arrived at the studio just before 4:00. Suzanne was going to do the pigtails again, but Faith and I both thought she should leave her hair down. Gene sided with us.

I helped Gene get the locker room set ready. Basically a row of lockers was placed against a cement wall and a bench in front. Gene had three cameras ready on tripods and two to use for handheld shots. I was to videotape.

Faith came out dressed in a red and white cheerleader outfit from a rival campus. That was Gene's way of making a joke. It had the normal, for this area anyway, sweater with the name "Nancy" embroidered on it. The skirt was red and white pleated. Since Gene was going for realism, Faith was wearing the full ass covering red panties that were a normal part of the uniform and white tennis shoes with ankle socks. She even had some red and white pom-poms.

Faith posed with the pom-poms up and at her hips, a big smile on her face. Then, at Gene's suggestion, she sat on the bench with her legs up, exposing her panty-covered crotch. Faith suggested that she undress as if she were getting ready for a shower, but Gene said we didn't need to be that realistic. "We want these shots to be what men think, or at least wish, a cheerleader should be like, not what they are really like."

He had Faith lift her sweater to expose her bra and lift her skirt to expose her panties, both front and back. He had her bend over for some ass shots. Then the sweater came off. This was followed soon by the bra. Faith actually played with her tits and even licked a nipple for the camera. She kept looking and smiling at me, as if wanting my approval. When I could look up from the video camera I would tell her how beautiful she was. Of course Gene kept this sort of comment going almost constantly, telling her to smile or pout and suggesting poses followed by telling her how gorgeous, beautiful, and perfect she was.

Gene had her drop the panties, getting shots of her sitting on the bench with one leg up high while she removed them. The he had her bend over, feet apart and took several from behind her, to the side, and even while lying on his back directly below her. The next shots were mostly of Faith sitting on the bench, the skirt bunched around her waist. He had her sit with knees up and together, but feet apart to expose her pussy. He had her pose with one foot on the floor and the other up on the bench. Then Gene had her lie down on the bench, legs apart and knees up. When he said, "Open your pussy." Faith looked questioningly at us. Suzanne simply stuck two fingers in her mouth to wet them and then moved them to her own fully clothed crotch and mimicked spreading them apart.

Faith, still reclining on the bench stuck her first two fingers in her mouth, then reached down between her legs and rubbed them on her pussy and then spread her lips, giving us all the first peek into her pink wetness. Gene clicked frantically and I kept moving around to avoid him and still get some good video. From this pose, Gene had her repeat the sitting ones she had done before, this time spreading her labia for them. He also had her do the standing and bent over poses, but with the spread, and again shot her from the front, back, side and below. Finally, she got on the bench on her hands and knees and Gene shot another roll of film and lots of digitals in this set of poses.

When Gene announced that it was a wrap, Faith gathered her clothes and held them across her front as she started toward the locker room. I shouted, "Bravo!" and applauded and Suzanne and Gene joined me. Faith stopped and faced us, curtseying deeply as she accepted the praise.

The second shoot was done in the teen bedroom set. Faith wore a crop top and skintight short shorts. The poses were not actually a lot different. There were fewer articles to remove, just top, shorts, and a very sexy silk bikini panty. She did some holding stuffed animals including one flat on her back with a large teddy bear ravaging her.

When this set was done, she walked by me as she carried her clothes, still nude, toward the dressing room. She shocked me by squeezing my erect cock briefly through my jeans. "You seem to be enjoying this," she commented with a gleam in her eye and then walked out of the room. My eyes followed her beautiful heart shaped ass as she wiggled it on her way out.

Over the next week, we did eight more double sessions like that, always in different outfits and different sets. One night we even went to the gym very late. Gene had borrowed a key from an assistant coach and we never did find out what he traded for that. We repeated the cheerleader session in front of and on the bleachers and did a session with Faith as a basketball player.

Of course, after each session, I would walk Faith home, force myself not to rape her, and go to my own place and pond my pud. I was still doing one porn session a week to keep the edge off, but not enjoying it as much as I had before.

After that, Gene announced that we shouldn't do any more for a while except that on Saturday; he wanted to do a special one. He told Faith that a friend of his was an independent filmmaker and that he had expressed an interest in using Faith in a film he planned to do in the spring. Gene claimed he didn't have any details about the film, but that his friend and a few crewmembers would be at the studio to do a screen test on Saturday and wanted her there.

Faith seemed a little unsure and looked at me for a decision. "I know the guy and he's alright," I said. "You're really good at this, and you have been acting. It can't hurt to see what it's all about. You can always say no. You've already made enough to see you through March or April if you're careful with it."

Gene responded by saying that was right, as did Suzanne. I had the feeling this was what Gene had been leading up to with Faith since I brought her to him, but kept my mouth shut.

CHAPTER 11 - THE SCREEN TEST

We had to be at Gene's at 9:00 Saturday morning. Glenn and two cameramen, a light man, and a soundman were already there. Faith was obviously nervous about this and we all visited a while to relax. Then Suzanne took faith away to get her ready. I am sure she was as surprised as I was at the outfit she was to wear. It was a schoolgirl outfit, but not the sexy ones usually shown on the web.

The white blouse was a little too big and was buttoned to the top with a necktie in place. The plaid skirt went all the way to her knees and the long white socks came high enough to leave only the kneecaps bare. She wore black low-heeled "practical shoes" and a dark blazer. But what amazed me most was that she had her glasses on and her hair up in a bun.

Glenn spoke first, "Well, Faith the look is exactly what I'm after. Your appearance seems perfect for the part. Gene showed me some of your photo work," he held up some tame ones to show what kind they were, "So I know you can also look very alluring."

Glenn let this information sink in. "The film I am currently casting involves a young girl, really a nerdy girl, coming of age and coming out of her shell."

"Oh, kind of like the Princess Diaries," Faith commented.

Glenn laughed. "Kind of like that, but not a fairy tale. Basically the girl has a fight with her boyfriend. She is then kidnapped and afraid for her life. She learns about fear and comes out of her shell to survive. The boyfriend comes to her rescue in the end and all is well. The final script isn't done yet, but we will begin filming in April. Are you interested?"

"Yes, I'm interested. Of course, I'd need the script a month ahead of shooting to learn my lines and my part, but I am very interested."

"Very good. Now we're going to shoot some video as a screen test to see if we are also very interested."

Glen handed Faith and I a two-page script and asked us to memorize as much as possible in the next twenty minutes. He assured us that Suzanne could feed us a line if we forgot it. We sat together and went over the simple parts.

The camera, sound, and light crew got everything ready.

The first page of the script called for us to sit on the couch and make out. That seemed like a great plan to us. Then I was to attempt to slip a hand into her blouse. When I did, faith pushed me away and screamed at me to keep my hands off and quit acting like a jerk. She then stormed off camera.

We did that scene three times while Glenn and Gene and the crew tried different lighting and angles.

For the next scene, I was a gang member. I was to grab Faith and rip her blouse open and throw her glasses away. (Of course, I didn't actually throw them, but slipped them into my pocket for safekeeping.) Faith was to fight me off, but I would pin her arms back with her jacket and open her bra. That was the end of the screen test. We did that scene four times, getting more realistic in our struggle each time.

The crew applauded us and we took our bows. Faith pulled her blouse closed as we all sat to discuss the movie.

Glenn began, "Faith, if you don't mind doing nudity onscreen, the part is yours. In fact, with a little coaching, I think we can use Rob here as your nerdy boyfriend. What do you think?"

"I am pretty comfortable with what I've seen so far. I'd like to see the whole script first and know what it pays, but I am definitely interested."

"I'll have the script to you by the first of March. You will receive $500 on the first day of filming and another $500 when I've sold the rights. I do already have an interested buyer. He plans to combine it on a single CD with two or three other short films I've made and market it through specialty web sites and stores."

Faith was astounded at the amount of money. "As long as the script follows the basic storyline you've given us so far, I would be thrilled to take the part."

Gene added one last detail, "Now don't go spreading this around to other students. As soon as they find out we're filming, they'll be nosing around the sets and getting in the way and our shooting schedule will go to shit."

Faith playfully shook her finger at him for using the word 'shit' and Gene apologized.

As the crew packed things up, Gene asked Faith if she'd mind if Glenn stuck around while they did a shoot of her stripping out of the schoolgirl attire. Faith looked at me and I nodded. Before she could answer though, Gene said, "How about the film crew too?"

Faith responded, "Now that's pushing it a little isn't it?"

"Hey, as far as we know, they've already seen you on the web. I bet we could get Glenn to give us a copy if you let them stay and film. I'll even double your money for today's session. What do you say?"

Glenn and crew had overheard this discussion and suspended their packing up.

Faith thought for a moment and agreed, "But with one condition. Rob and I start out on the couch and he helps undress me."

Gene's face lit up, "It's a deal. You trying to get some model pay for your boyfriend?"

Faith went and got another blouse. Glenn got his crew set up to film us on the couch.

When Faith returned, back in nerd mode, we sat on the couch and began to make out. The cameras began rolling tape and Gene started clicking away. When I started to unbutton her blouse, she didn't resist. When it was undone, I played with her tits still inside the bra. Then I undid the clasp on the front of her bra and released those fabulously firm melons for the first time. I wasn't sure what to do next since there were seven other people watching our every move. Faith solved the dilemma by standing and removing the blazer; blouse and bra, letting them drop to the floor.

I stood then and approached my angel. I removed her glasses and set them carefully on the arm of the couch. She reached up to undo her hair and then shook it out to let it fall across her shoulders. Then she moved toward me, holding back just enough to give her room to begin unbuttoning my shirt. When my shirt opened, faith reached around me and pulled us together, mashing her jugs into my chest. I closed my eyes and wished we were alone somewhere.