Does Size Matter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For someone so small I was very impressed by how much of my cock she could get in her mouth. I couldn't believe it when I felt her lips press against the base when she had my entire length in her. The head had to be well down her throat but she didn't gag or even whimper as she held it there and breathed easily through her nose while her tongue danced around my shaft.

She continued this slow motion blowjob for quite some time until my cock swelled to announce my impending orgasm. She pulled her mouth off completely and said, "Now baby. Give it to me. Give me all your sweet cream." Her mouth enclosed about the top third of my cock as her hand used a little more pressure to squeeze my balls. I felt the rush of cum flow through my engorged organ and spew the first volley of hot cum over her tongue. She moaned as it splashed into her throat and swallowed it down just in time to receive the next spurt as it erupted into her mouth. She kept this up until I had deposited several more globs of semen in her mouth.

We spent the rest of the day having sex as often as I could manage. The only thing we took a break for was to go to the bathroom and have something to eat besides each other. She probably wouldn't admit it but by the time I left she appeared to be satiated.

After about a month we both acknowledged that we were in love. I spent as much time at her house as I did at Terry's but she didn't mind. She loved Marilyn as much as I did and Marsh gave her his seal of approval. I was finally living again. She had found my pain and healed it and I had made her whole by helping her to unify the two parts that were separated by her condition.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So how does Tyler's story answer the question posed in the title?

Vicky had large physical attributes that were undoubtedly arousing and fun to play with. You could do things with her that you couldn't do with a woman that did not have the same size body parts. However, she lacked some essential psychological and emotional characteristics. She was selfish, inconsiderate and more than a little dishonest. She exhibited few signs of caring about Tyler's needs or wants but expected him to satisfy hers.

Lesedi had more than ample physical attributes as well as a more mature way of dealing with people honestly and sympathetically. She had a view of life that was much less egocentric and included others without being judgmental. In her case it was the size of her world that was most impressive. She was as busy as Vicky but she took the time to include Tyler in her life.

Marilyn was on the other end of the scale physically. Despite her medical condition she set her goals, obtained them and was not afraid to live her life with the hand she had been dealt. It was the size of her heart that distinguished her. Her choice of profession illustrated that she cared about the well being of others and was sympathetic to their problems. She recognized traits in Tyler that she could admire and relate to. Most importantly he knew how to love and she trusted him enough to show him all the intimate details of her supercharged libido. She embodied the truth of an old saying: 'sometimes great things come in small packages.'

*****

Thank you for reading. Comments are appreciated.