Dumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers

"Give me all you got," Maggie thought when his first load filled her tiny mouth and then the second and third.

Todd collapsed back and just lay there while she moved into the small bath. Moments later she returned. "Now it's your turn," she giggled.

He felt her guide his head down between her legs. "Take your time kissing and licking me. But spend a lot of time right here."

Todd concentrated on the space just below her clitty as Cassie had called it. His hands cupped her ass and pulled her pussy up until his whole tongue disappeared into her hot oven. If he couldn't fuck her with his prick he could with his tongue. In and out he went many times before she screamed. "NOW....BABY...NOW!"

Two more times they awoke that night and pleasured each other with their hands and mouths. Finally when the light broke through the tiny window they were fast asleep with Todd's front pressed into her backside and his hand cupping her breast.

*****

"Umm," Maggie moaned when her eyes opened and she felt him hard again against her butt. His body was slowly lifting and lowering which allowed him to fuck up and down her cheeks.

"Good morning mother," he whispered.

"Good morning son," she giggled. She squeezed her butt tighter and felt him shutter. "You like my butt don't you?"

"I like everything," he whispered. His lips kissed her neck while he reached between her thighs to again finger-fuck her.

"Easy I'm sore," she whispered. "It's been a while you know."

He continued humping up and down her cheeks. Five minutes later he grunted and splashed his juices up her back. "Do you want me to finish you?"

"No...let's go and take a bath in the lake," she answered. Naked they walked outside in the cool air and dove into the clear clean water.

*****

Cassie tried calling Todd's cell phone all day Saturday and Sunday but he had turned it off. She locked herself in her room for the weekend crying and knowing she had messed up. Randy had come onto her so fast and so strong and smooth that she didn't realize what was happening until her panties were off and he was penetrating her.

The party she had attended was for the dance team only so when she got there and saw the few guys she started to call Todd but stopped when Randy pulled her into his arms to dance. "How come you've been avoiding me?"

Cassie knew Randy was the school's woman's man but the two beers had her resistance low. "I'm taken you know."

"No one will know," he whispered while gently kissing the tiny blonde hairs on her neck.

Cassie closed her eyes and forgot about her boyfriend and her promise. Randy was smooth and very experienced. He whispered how beautiful she was and how much he desired her. Somehow they had danced close to the bedroom door and seconds later they were inside. She heard him lock the door and moved to go around him but he grabbed her and forcefully kissed her.

"No......stop," she said when his hands cupped her panty-covered ass under her short sundress.

"Shhh, let's just mess around some," he whispered. "You have the nicest ass in school."

Cassie liked his comments and melted again in his arms thinking she could stop it if it got too far. She didn't feel his pull down her zipper but did feel her shoulder straps fall from her shoulders. The lowered zipper caused the dress to fall at her feet. "Oh God."

"God you are so beautiful," he whispered looking at her perky nipples pushing out her semi-cup bra. His face dropped between her small mounds and before she could blink had pulled down the right cup and found her tiny hard nipple.

"Randy........don't," she moaned. He was so unlike Todd who was tender and caring. As he suckled her nipple he released her bra and left her standing in only her panties. How she got this close to being naked she didn't know. It was then he picked her up and carried her to the small bed. "We can't."

Randy smiled hearing her soft rejection which meant she wasn't really sure. So many girls he had seduced this way and now the school's smartest girl was about to give him her most valued prize. His hands moved up the outsides of her thighs as he kissed up the insides.

"Ohhh," Cassie moaned as she watched his mouth getting closer to her covered and damp pussy. She had refused oral sex from Todd but now her resistance was too low. Her legs opened when his whole mouth covered her puffy virginity. When his tongue pressed down and found her clitty she lifted up to meet his mouth.

Randy performed his magic on her covered pussy and when she opened her legs more he pulled the panties aside and dove into her bare and exposed sex. He quickly found out she was still a virgin before concentrating on her little clitty.

Cassie was lost in sex now and didn't feel him pull off her last piece of clothing. She started to complain when his mouth moved away from her need until the lips found her nipples and then her lips. His tongue erased all consciousness as his cock head rubbed up and down her wanton slit. "Put your legs around my hips," he whispered. "I'm going to make you a woman."

Cassie's mind was lost and was now imagining it was Todd who was about to enter her. They were in a motel room after their graduation and she was ready to receive him. "Do it..fuck me Todd."

Randy chuckled as he broke her hymen and didn't give her time to receive it.

"Ahhh......Oh.....it hurts," she moaned. It was then she awoke from her dream. "Oh God stop," she said looking into Randy's eyes.

Randy might have been labeled a lady's man however he didn't really care about the women's satisfaction. After feeling her tightness he smiled. "I'm going to cum."

"NO!" Cassie screamed as she grabbed his hair and pulled. As his body jerked to the side and his cock slipped out of her she quickly pulled away and watched his penis spurting onto her thigh.

*****

Cassie was sitting on Todd's front porch when she saw his mother's car pulling up the driveway. She stood and brushed down her skirt.

"Uh..oh," Maggie said seeing Cassie. "Looks like we have company."

"I don't want to talk to her," Todd said after they had stopped the car. He had driven back and was sitting in the driver's seat. After Maggie got out and took her suitcase he backed out.

"TODD WAIT!!" Cassie screamed. But he was quickly out into the street and around the corner.

"He's not ready," Maggie said. She could see the girl had been crying. "Why don't you come in and we can talk."

Maggie dropped her bag and led the girl to the sofa. "Can I get you a drink or something?"

"No. I'm not drinking or eating until he forgives me," she sobbed.

"Well that's not going to help either of you," Maggie said. She got a glass of water and handed it to her. "Todd still loves you."

"He does," she said after taking a sip.

"If he didn't he wouldn't be acting this way," Maggie said. "So tell me what happened."

"I.....can't," Cassie said looking down. She had gotten close to her the past year or so but to confess what she had done was embarrassing.

"Well I can't help you unless I know," she whispered while pulling the blonde hair back from her forehead.

"I didn't want it to happen," she started. "I was at a party I thought was girls only and this guy...." She stopped before telling her everything that had occurred.

"Wow," Maggie said sitting back. "I can see how something like that could happen."

"You ........ can?" Cassie had thought that she would blame her for everything.

"Well..the result was bad. You had sex with another guy but it sounds as if you were under the influence and was seduced."

"I was," Cassie said almost smiling. "But Todd will never forgive me." She started crying again.

"Hush...hush," Maggie whispered. "Maybe I can help."

*****

An hour later Todd parked the car down the street and snuck behind his house and up to the back door. He listened to see if Cassie was still inside but didn't hear anything. After entering the house he tip-toed through the first floor and finally upstairs.

"I'm in here," Maggie yelled from her son's bedroom.

"Did she leave?" Todd asked as he turned the corner but then froze. On his bed was his mother completely naked on her back. "What's going on?"

"Remove your clothes and come here," Maggie grinned.

"Did she come in? Did you talk?" He asked while he stripped.

Maggie moved over to let him lie next to her. She nibbled on his ear and touched his soft noodle until it started expanding. "Yes we talked a lot," she whispered. "She told me everything. She still loves you very much."

"But.......she..."

"Fucked another guy," Maggie finished. "She messed up. She had too much to drink and the guy seduced her."

"Are you......are you taking her side?" He asked feeling his cock rock hard in her fist.

"I'm not taking anyone's side," she whispered. "Sometimes we do something wrong and we wished afterwards that it didn't happen. The only way to really forgive something like that is to get even."

"Get even," he repeated. "I don't understand."

"You have to fuck another woman," she whispered. "Then you are even."

He laughed. "That won't happen very quickly." He closed his eyes and relaxed feeling really good as she stroked him slowly.

"Are you sure?" She asked before moving her body on top of his and aiming his hard-on up at her ready and willing pussy.

"Oh Shit," Todd said realizing what was about to happen. "Are you sure?"

"Yes it's the only way for you to get even without messing around with someone Cassie might not like," she giggled as she dropped lower until the mushroom head disappeared into her outer lips.

"Ohhhh," he moaned as two more inches disappeared.

"You see I've always liked Cassie and have hoped that she would be my daughter-in-law some day." Maggie lowered two more inches and sighed.

"Oh that feels so.........good," he whimpered. Her body reached bottom after three more inches and then lifted and lowered over and over.

"Do you think this makes you two even?" Maggie whispered.

"Oh........what?....even...yes...we are even," he moaned.

"So you'll forgive her and keep loving her?" Maggie was moving her ass faster now knowing he was ready to cum.

"Yes......I love her and forgive her. I'll call her later," he moaned.

"No need," Maggie giggled. "You can come out now Cassie."

"What?" Todd said as he tried to sit up but Maggie pushed him back down.

"Hi honey," Cassie giggled as she moved out of the closet and stood by the bed.

"OH GOD STOP!" Todd cried out but Maggie didn't miss a stroke. "Cassie.......I can explain." As much as he said he wanted to stop his body didn't. His hands grabbed onto her hips. "OH NO...I'M CUMING!"

Both women giggled as his body tensed up and he unloaded deep inside a female for the first time. Finally after about 30 seconds Maggie lifted off of him and Cassie sat down next to him.

"You don't have to explain," Cassie giggled. "Your mother told me everything."

"She..........did?" Todd asked looking over at his mother pulling on her clothes.

Cassie started. "Yes and we both agreed that she would be the best one to fuck you. I don't want you fucking someone else that I have to be worried about."

"I think I've been set up," Todd grinned at his two favorite women. "What do we do now?"

"Well I have to go grocery shopping," Maggie said as she slipped on her shoes. "What you two do is up to you."

After Maggie left Cassie stood by the bed and unbuttoned the front of her dress.

"Holy shit," Todd whispered as the dress fell to the floor, the bra and then finally the panties.

"You see she told me how she taught you how to make a woman ready." Cassie moved next to him onto her back.

"You..........want me to..."

"Yes. The sex I had with Randy was horrible and hurt. I want you to be the first to really make love to me." She pulled his lips down to hers and they kissed and touched for ten minutes before his lips traveled down to the blonde vee.

Cassie held his lips and face against her while she peeked over at the doorway to see Maggie watching them. She smiled and moved her lips. "THANK YOU."

Todd remembered every little detail his mother had taught him so after Cassie climaxed the first time from his tongue he kissed up her body over her small breasts to her lips. Since he had climaxed with his mother he knew he would be able to last longer in Cassie.

"I want you," she whispered while she aimed his sword at her damp hole. "Fuck me Todd."

Todd did just that and within three minutes Cassie climaxed for the second time and two minutes later for the third time. By the time he climaxed her body was blown apart into tiny pieces.

They lay together kissing and hugging for another hour before he whispered. "Don't you care that I...you know...with my mother?"

"If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have you back again," she whispered. "Plus I don't think I would have cum three times."

An hour later they all had a nice dinner and then watched a movie. "I better go home," Cassie said not wanting to leave her lovers arms. She kissed Todd and hugged Maggie before leaving.

As the movie ended Todd started to stand up but Maggie pulled him back down and gave him a long wet kiss.

"What about Cassie?" he asked.

"She said it was alright," Maggie laughed. She stood and removed her tee shirt and bra. "I'll be in my bed."

"She did?"

*****

For the next month and into the summer Todd kept both women satisfied. It was August at their going away to college dinner that Maggie surprised them both.

Todd was finishing his favorite food when the doorbell rang. "Who is that?"

"Wait here," Maggie grinned.

He looked over to see Cassie smiling. "What is going on?"

"You'll see," she said when they heard footsteps.

Todd turned and saw his father. "Dad?"

"Hi son," Mike said holding out his arms. Todd moved into them.

"Thanks for coming." He looked at his mother and remembered what she had said about him not stepping a foot inside their house anymore.

"I wanted to see you before you left for college and wanted to meet this girl I've heard so much about." He moved over and hugged Cassie.

"Who did you hear it from?" He knew his mother said she would never talk to him again.

Mike moved over and put his arm around Maggie. "I've been secretly dating your mother again."

"What?" Todd sat down totally shocked. "But.....the divorce and.."

"I've forgiven your father," Maggie grinned. She winked at Cassie. "You two taught me all about forgiving."

"Unbelievable," Todd gasped. He stood again and hugged both of his parents. Later they pulled Cassie into their group hug.

*****

"Where did Mom and Dad go?" Todd asked Cassie later as they sat watching a movie.

"Upstairs," she giggled. She kissed his earlobe and squeezed his bulge. "Why don't we go and find your bed?"

"I guess this changes things.........you know," he whispered as they climbed into the bed naked and ready.

Cassie mounted his saddle horn and smiled. "Maybe........maybe not."

Todd heard her but figured sex was over between him and his mother. It didn't matter that much because he was leaving with his love and his father was back in the mix. As his bed banged against the way they heard the master bed doing the same.

Early the next morning Cassie and Todd drove away to college.

*****

TWO MONTHS LATER.

"I can't wait to see them again," Maggie said to Mike as she peeked out the front window for the tenth time that morning. "I'm so glad for semester break."

"Me too. I really didn't get to talk to him much before they left," Mike smiled. He had moved back into the house after a month of the hottest sex they had ever had. He really didn't understand her change of heart or why she had forgiven him but he didn't care.

"THEY'RE HERE!" She yelled before opening the front door and running out to the driveway. As soon as the car stopped she pulled him out and gave him a big hug. "I missed you so much," she whispered.

"Me too," Todd whispered back. He smiled as his father walked up waiting for his hug.

Cassie stayed back as they hugged and then hugged Todd's dad. As Maggie hugged her she whispered. "We need to talk."

"I know," Cassie giggled.

As the men sat on the chaise lounges near the pool Maggie and Cassie looked out at them through the kitchen window. "Are you still agreeable to do this?" Maggie asked.

"Yes but it could backfire on us. We need to take it slow," Cassie grinned. "We'll be here all week."

"Are you going to stay with us?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, my parents are out of town and I saw them last week anyway when they came by the college."

"Todd won't like it but you'll stay in the guest room."

"Good idea," the young girl said.

*****

"You've moved in," Todd said excitedly. "Dad that's great."

"Your Mother and I are happier than ever," he grinned. "She's been like a different woman."

"I know," Todd smiled as he looked at his two women's faces in the kitchen window. He knew something was up with them because he had found out that they had talked privately the past month. Cassie had also dropped some hints about him getting with his mother again. "They both have."

*****

After a quick bite of lunch the four put on their bathing suits and enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi. Todd was surprised when he saw Cassie's tiny bikini but didn't complain. Neither did his father who couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her cute little ass.

"I think you hit the jackpot with her," Mike whispered to his son as Cassie posed on the edge of the pool.

"Definitely," Todd smiled. He was finally getting what the women had planned. It was so good that he decided to help it along. "Come on Dad lets go in."

Mike laughed as Todd grabbed Cassie and the two went tumbling into the deep end. Maggie stood in the shallow in watching as the two surfaced. She smiled when she saw that Todd had pulled down the right cup of Cassie's top and her small but firm pink titty appeared.

Mike didn't miss it either and sat up hoping to see more but the girl quickly pulled it up and lightly smacked his son.

"Todd!" Maggie blushed. They all laughed and then Mike decided to get closer to the action.

"Let's chicken fight," Todd dared. "Mom and I against Cassie and Dad."

"Sure," Maggie giggled as she moved behind Todd and after he lowered himself in the water she climbed on top of his shoulders when his head between her thighs.

"Do you wanta?" Mike smiled at the cute girl. To have her young tender body on his would be a dream.

"Yes, let's beat them," Cassie giggled. She lifted her butt onto the edge of the pool and watched as he walked towards her. She opened her legs knowing the tiny bikini would show him that she was a natural blonde. He didn't miss the few curly hairs escaping before he turned and felt her body move on his shoulders. His hands automatically grabbed onto her thighs just above her knees as her crotch pressed into the back of his neck. Mike suddenly realized he had a hard-on.

As the two couples moved towards each other the men moved their hands up and down the women's thighs to get a better hold and to feel their softness.

"Ready?" Maggie asked before she lunged forward and grabbed Cassie's arm.

"Hey we weren't ready," Mike complained as his wife twisted them around until Cassie's body fell backwards and downwards. He continued holding onto her legs while he moved away.

Cassie giggled and reached up to grab onto his head. As she pulled up his hands moved back until they cupped her buttocks. It looked as if it was purely an accident but Cassie knew he was getting a feel when he squeezed them. Finally she pulled all the way up and they moved like a shark towards their pray.

Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers