Dumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

Cassie and Maggie made eye contact before they moved together. They locked hands and then pulled closer. It was Maggie who grabbed onto Cassie's top strap first. As she pulled it downward the cup again pulled loose exposing her breast.

"Hey! My Top!" Cassie screamed. However she didn't try to pull it back up.

"That's not fair," Mike laughed as he tried to look over his head. "I can't see!"

Both Maggie and Todd could see however as Cassie smiled at them before reaching behind her and releasing the clasp. When Maggie pulled this time she held the bikini top in her hand.

"Look what I have," Maggie giggled.

"Shit," Mike said realizing the girl was topless but he couldn't see. He kept caressing her legs. It was then Cassie pulled off Maggie's top with her help of course when Mike wasn't looking.

"Jesus Maggie," Mike said knowing their son would be seeing her boobs.

"So what," the new Maggie laughed as she felt back off of Todd's shoulders and stood proudly displaying her soft treasures to all three of them.

"Let's switch," Cassie giggled before falling off of Mike. When she surfaced she saw the older man waiting and smiling. Cassie climbed onto Todd's shoulders and Maggie on her husband's. This time as they chicken fought the men got good views of the titties bouncing above them. This went on for ten minutes until Maggie pulled Cassie towards her and the four bodies splashed backwards all twisted together. As luck would have it Cassie's legs curled around Mike's waist which caused her petite titties to press into his head and face.

Maggie quickly discovered her son was hard and ready as they held their breaths underwater. When he grabbed a feel of her breast she pushed him back and surfaced.

"Well no use to be shy anymore," Maggie laughed seeing Mike's eyes on Cassie's chest.

"Yeah since we are all family," Todd grinned. It was time to tell them the news.

"Family," Maggie repeated.

"Yes," Cassie giggled. "Todd proposed to me."

"OH MY GOD!" Maggie yelled. She hugged Cassie which caused both men to watch their boobs crush together and then Maggie hugged her son.

"Aren't you going to hug me?" Cassie asked Mike shyly.

"Uh....sure," Mike said seeing his wife's tits crushing into his son's chest. He moved to Cassie and pulled her into him. As he felt her small pointed hard tips she felt his manhood.

"Congratulations son," Mike said shaking Todd's hand. They didn't want to hug in the condition they both were in.

"Come on we need to open some champagne," Maggie said as she led Cassie from the pool. Again both men were frozen while their eyes tracked their butts to the chairs and watched as they dried their bare mounds. Mike expected them to put on their tops but they just turned and walked into the house. "Are you two coming?"

"Yes," Todd smiled. "I'll be there in a sec," Mike said hoping his libido would go down.

Cassie and Maggie stood by the door laughing at the men. Finally Todd made it inside. "So did we give your father a heart attack?" Cassie giggled.

"Are you two doing what I think you are?" Todd asked suspiciously.

"Yes as long as you don't mind," Cassie said before reaching down and grabbing onto his bulge. Maggie quickly did the same. "Well?"

"He might not go for it," Todd said wishing he was alone with both of them right now.

"Stop he's coming," Maggie said seeing her husband moving quickly to the house with a towel wrapped around his waist hiding his excitement.

Maggie hurried to the closet and was walking with the bottle when Mike came in.

Mike stopped. "So is topless the way it's going to be around here?"

"You don't mind do you?" Cassie asked as she pushed out her chest.

"No. In Europe families don't get hung up on nudity." Mike sat at the table trying not to stare at his future daughter-in-law's pink nips. It was strange he thought with his wife's big hooters on display in front of Todd.

Maggie popped the cork and poured them all a drink. "To our new family," Mike toasted. He was really looking to having Cassie around especially if he got to look at her like this.

*****

It was after dinner and finished another bottle of champagne that they headed upstairs to shower and get their nightclothes on. As Mike pulled down his trunks Maggie giggled at his still rigid shaft.

"So has the teenie-bopper got you all hard and bothered?"

"What.......no of course not," he lied. "It was you."

"Right," Maggie said while curling her fingers around it and pulling him to the bed. "You've been hard since she lost her top."

"Well yes seeing someone that young."

"It's OK you know," Maggie smiled.

"OK? What do you mean?" Mike said feeling ready to pop.

"You can look all you want." She moved her lips down and lightly kissed the tip. "I almost lost you the first time because you got bored with me."

"Maggie I told you that I've always loved you."

"I know but sex wasn't that exciting after a while. I've realized we both have to loosen up."

"What I did was wrong...."

"Shhh." Maggie opened her lips and sucked in about half of this six inch lollipop. She pulled off and looked at him. "From now on I tell you when you can mess around with someone else."

"Mess........a...round," he moaned. "You won't care?"

"Not if I can mess around too," Maggie giggled. Again she engulfed his shaft.

"Oh Shit........I don't know if I will.....be able......to watch..you mess around..."

Maggie had planted the seed and knew his mind was churning around and around. Seconds later he filled her mouth and throat with his wet passion.

*****

"You're not going to wear that are you?" Todd asked Cassie when he walked into her bedroom and saw her in a short sleeveless tee shirt that fell down to the middle of her silky pink and lacy panties.

"Family remember?" Cassie giggled.

"Shit he's going to have a heart attack and a stroke."

*****

Maggie too had put on a thin nightgown that did little to hide her braless mounds and hard tips. They could also easily see that she was not wearing panties under the clinging black silk. When she walked into the den and saw Cassie she laughed. "I give him no longer than two days."

"Mom he's not going to cheat on you even with Cassie," Todd whispered not sure if he was coming down soon. "He did it once and now knows made a big mistake."

"We talked about possibly sharing with others," Maggie whispered.

"Yeah but not with his son and future daughter-in-law."

"Not what?" Mike asked after walking into the room.

"Nothing," Maggie grinned. "Come and sit with me on the love seat."

Mike's eyes were in disbelief when they saw Cassie sitting calmly in thin panties. And she had her right foot crossed under her left knee which exposed her whole pussy area. He even thought he could see the shape and shadow of her pussy and light bush.

"Let's start the movie," Todd said aiming the remote at the DVD. He put his hand over Cassie's shoulder and lightly brushed over her poorly covered titty.

Mike did his best to concentrate on the movie until Maggie dropped her elbow into his lap and rubbed it over his semi-hard-on. He lifted her elbow up afraid that Todd and Cassie could see until he looked their way and saw his son fondling the young girl's breast. Things were moving so fast he didn't have time to analyze. However his body really didn't care.

Maggie rubbed until his dick was pushing directly upward. They both pretended to be watching the movie as she dropped her hand and started squeezing and stroking.

"Holy shit," Todd whispered when he saw his parents. Never would he have imagined that she would be stroking him like this. He actually found himself jealous of his father.

Maggie reached next to her and turned off the only light on. The room darkened with the only light emitting from the TV as the movie moved from light scenes to darker ones.

"Maggie stop," Mike finally said. "They can see."

"Good, I told you I'm different."

One minute turned into ten and suddenly Mike felt his bare cock out of his pajamas being stroked out in the open. He knew it was wrong but knowing Cassie could now see his hard-on he didn't care. That was what made him cross over the peak. "OHHH!"

Cassie giggled and Todd smiled while Maggie drained his hose.

"I......uh..need to clean up," Mike said before standing and also walking upward.

"I think I'm going to bed," Cassie said as she stood and wiggled up the stairs.

Maggie glanced over at Todd. "You have no idea how horny I am right now."

Todd too needed relief. "But what if he comes back?"

"I think Cassie will keep him busy."

Todd moved down onto his back when she crawled to the sofa. Since she was not wearing panties it only took a few seconds for her to pull up her gown and climb on his tower which she had pulled from his pajamas. "Oh my."

*****

Although he had been jerked off he was still somewhat hard as he thought about Cassie in her thin panties watching them. He looked in the mirror of his bath and pushed off his pajama bottoms. After turning sideways and sucking in his tummy he grabbed his cock and stroked it with his eyes closed.

Cassie pulled off her top and tip-toed to the master bedroom door which was cracked open. She peeked inside and when she saw the bedroom was empty she quickly moved inside and up to the bathroom door which was also cracked open. From this angle she could see into the large mirror at her future father-in-law jerking off.

"UH MR. BLAKE!" Cassie yelled as she burst open the door.

"SHIT!" Mike exclaimed. He realized his hand was still on his hard cock so he turned facing away from her hoping she had not seen what he was doing.

"Oh I'm sorry," she blushed as she froze. She then realized that he had a cute hard butt for an older man.

He grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist. "Cassie......you...shouldn't be here." His eyes caught and held onto her titties in the mirror.

She smiled. "Family remember? European families."

"Yes but." He looked over her shoulder. "They might come up here."

Cassie smiled and kicked the door closed behind her. "I got to see you so it's only fair if you see me," she teased as her fingers pinched her panty waistband. "Do you want me to take these off?"

"Oh God.......yes so much but....we can't...I can't." He said looking at the soft pubic mound thru the then material. "I can't cheat on my wife again."

"Oh well your loss," she giggled. She then pulled out the waistband enough for him to see the small golden puff of hair and the thin pink slit below it.

Mike's body trembled as she walked slowly up to him and leaned up to lightly press her soft lips to his. As her tongue licked across his lower lip she pulled on the towel until it fell at his feet. When his tongue reached out to meet hers she curled her tiny fingers around his thick throbbing member.

*****

"I don't hear anything up there," Todd whispered to his mother as she continued rising and falling.

She laughed. "He's probably speechless."

They took their time fucking for another five minutes until Todd saw Cassie walk up next to him. He quickly looked back but she smiled. "He turned me down. He doesn't want to cheat on Maggie."

"Shit we better stop," Todd said.

"He'll be a while in the shower," Cassie giggled. "I gave him something to think about."

"Tell me later," Todd groaned. "I'm getting close."

"Me too baby," Maggie whispered. "Fill me up."

*****

Mike was lying naked in bed feeling bad that he had messed around with his son's girlfriend. Sure his wife said they would be more adventurous but he and Cassie had crossed the line. He knew he had to tell his ex-wife even if she kicked him out again. He heard the door open and saw her walk inside the dark room. Seconds later she moved her nude body under the new black silk sheets she had bought.

"Are you sleeping?" She whispered. Her right hand found his hairy thigh and snaked upward until she found his manhood.

"No." He grabbed her hand and stopped her. "Something happened."

Maggie leaned back not expecting this.

"Cassie and I....we...uh...she saw me naked and......then oh God Maggie I'm so sorry."

"It's OK," Maggie whispered.

"OK? How can kissing and having her touching me be OK?"

Maggie tried not to laugh. "Todd and Cassie have a special relationship. She cheated on him a few months ago and then he did the same to get even. Now they are more open....like we have become."

"Yes but....to make love with my future daughter-in-law is so wrong." Just the thought caused him to release her hand which moved quickly to his need.

"This doesn't think it's wrong," Maggie giggled.

"Ohhh," Mike moaned as she sucked in the tip.

*****

"Hide for a while," Maggie told her son the next morning around 9:00AM. Mike was still in bed and she needed Todd gone for her plan to work.

"OK," Todd answered. Cassie and she had told him about what had happened last night and how close his father had come with his girl.

Cassie walked over. "So you told him that it was alright with you that he and I ..."

"Yes." Maggie heard the shower come up upstairs. "Quick let's get upstairs."

*****

Mike smiled as he soaped his hard body. If his son and now fiancée had an opened relationship then who was he to argue if she wanted to fuck him? He rinsed his hair and dried it and his body before walking out into the bedroom stark naked. He froze when he saw Cassie's naked body face down on the bed with Maggie sitting next to her.

"Good morning honey," Maggie giggled. "Look who decided to come to our bed."

Cassie looked back and giggled. "Hi Mr. Blake."

"Todd?" He asked.

"Gone for a while," Maggie lied. "Come here and feel how soft and smooth her butt is." Maggie rubbed over Cassie's buns and gave her left cheek a squeeze.

Mike couldn't stop now if a freight train was between him and the bed. He moved next to his wife and let her take his hard hand and drop it to Cassie's wonderful soft ass. As he started moving his fingers she pulled her hand away and watched.

After a few minutes Maggie tapped on her shoulder. "Why don't you turn over and show him everything?"

Mike's fingers stopped as the girl's body turned. He followed the white outline of where her bikini bottoms were located until he saw the yellow mane and then her pink pussy lips. "Jesus."

Cassie giggled and placed her hands behind her head. "Go ahead."

Mike didn't blink. His hand moved up over her knee to her tender thigh and then rubbed his middle finger into her sex. As the legs opened he entered her and saw her eyes close.

"She wants you to fuck her," Maggie whispered. "Go ahead."

Twice he heard 'go ahead' and he liked the sound of both. He was lost for words as he crawled up between her legs and slid his hips forward until the tip of his cock pressed into her opened lips. It was then Maggie grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down the slippery gash.

"Oh Shit," Mike moaned. Never would he ever believe that his wife would be doing this. He looked into Cassie's wanton eyes.

"Fuck me please," Cassie moaned. "Fuck me Daddy."

Maggie positioned the tip at her entrance. "Go ahead," she said again.

Mike lowered his hips and felt himself entering her hot channel. Her small hands reached around and grabbed onto his ass to pull him into her harder and faster. Before he knew it he was all the way in.

Cassie was so turned on so when Maggie's fingers found her raised clitty and rubbed it she came unglued. "OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" She turned her head towards Maggie and pulled her future mother-in-law's faced down to hers. Their open lips meshed and their tongues explored and tasted another woman for the first time.

Todd hid outside the door listening to the action and peeked in when Cassie cried out. He smiled when he saw her legs wrapped around his father's hips and gasped when he saw her french-kissing his mother. He tip-toed up to the bed ready for the last part of the plan.

"Having fun?"

Mike heard his son's voice and panicked. "TODD!" He started to pull back but Cassie's legs held him tightly. "They said......they said that..."

"It's OK," Todd grinned. He pushed down his shorts and stood proudly showing his manhood. "But if you do my girl then I have to do yours."

Maggie heard the conversation and lifted her hips making her pussy ready for her son. She lifted her face to her shocked husband's face. "I want him to."

Mike's thoughts were scrambled. Cassie's pussy felt so good but to have his son fuck his own mother. "Family remember" he thought back what Cassie had said last night. He kept fucking the girl as he looked at his son and nodded.

"Thank you," Maggie giggled as Todd's long hard cock pierced her moist and ready hole.

No more words were said nor needed as the bodies moved with a purpose to get them all off. Maggie continued kissing and touching Cassie and the men did their best to keep from cuming too soon.

"Ohhhh," Cassie moaned to let them all know she was ready.

"Me too," Maggie said. And the men were more than ready. Their hips went to warp speed until the women's screams shattered the air. The men grunted and groaned as their cannons emptied their spunky loads.

*****

It was Thanksgiving break when Cassie and Todd returned home again but this time they stayed at Cassie's parent's house. Todd had to sleep in the guest room so when Cassie's mother Ann tapped on the door the next morning to wake him up she figured he was in the bathroom when he didn't answer. She almost dropped the towels when she saw him naked on the bed on his back with his long hard cock pointing up at her. She quickly dashed back out and closed the door.

Cassie came out of her room and saw her breathing rapidly while leaning back against the wall. "Mom just treat Todd as one of the family." She giggled and headed downstairs in her short nightie to see if her father was in the kitchen.

*****

Fini

*****

Ending Note: Many of us have been dumped in our lifetime and many of us thought the pain would not go away. Maybe if we all got even this way then being dump wouldn't be so bad. Thanks as usual for all your supporting emails and don't forget to vote. Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers