Elizabeth York Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

Sally had insisted that they push the boat out for this trip and had suggested that they all wear new dresses. As their upgraded tickets gave them entry to the after show party her plan was that they dress appropriately for the garden show with more than an eye on the evening do. Her only concession was to allow Julie and Elizabeth to take a pair of shoes with a smaller heel for walking round the show.

Elizabeth looked down at her dress. It was a floral patterned body-con dress that clung to her ass and hips and breasts. Lengthwise it came to just below her knees. It was a tight fit and especially narrow at the hemline which made walking a challenge, her hips swaying more to compensate. She was starting to think she'd made a mistake but it was too late to change now.

She looked at her watch and sighed. Sally was late as per usual. She loved her friend dearly but her time keeping left a lot to be desired. And if there was one thing guaranteed to piss Elizabeth off it was tardiness.

It was no good, she would have to ring her. She sighed again as she reached for her large handbag. As she picked it up she heard the clinking sound of glass on glass.

That would be her small bottle of vodka banging against her bottle of tonic water. Normally she would have put them into plastic containers but unfortunately today she'd run out of time. She would have to remember to be careful, it wouldn't do to break them. The plan as always had been to meet on the bus and start drinking as soon as they got underway. Each of them would have a small bottle of something secreted inside their bags.

She rooted around until she found her mobile phone but just as she got hold of it, it started to ring.

It was Sally.

"Where are you," Elizabeth blurted out. "We're nearly ready to go. In fact the driver just started the engine. Where are you?"

"I'm sorry... not... to... it." Sally's voice was faint.

Elizabeth couldn't make any sense of her friend's call.

"Sally, can you hear me, you're breaking up, I can't hear you properly. Can you repeat?" she replied.

"Hello... can you... me? Sally tried again. "Elizabeth... you... me now?"

"Yes I think so. I think it's clearer. Where are you?" Elizabeth tried again.

"I'm sorry... not going... make it," Sally's signal continued to break up. "Had to take... to hospital. She's okay... got... broken leg. But now it... I have... my arm."

"Oh my god," Elizabeth said. "What happened. I'll come up to the hospital now then..."

"No... no... do that," Sally replied, "you go... enjoy yourself... be alright..."

Elizabeth's phone buzzed to tell her that the call had been disconnected, the weak signal finally lost.

She looked at her phone and shook her head and then realised that the bus had already started moving. There was no way she could get up to the hospital now. She settled back into her seat and sent Sally a text. If she couldn't get to speak to her at least she might be able to get some more information by text.

By the time she arrived at the show ground she had received a reply from Julie. Sally couldn't text her back as she was having a support cast fitted to her suspected broken arm. Julie had already had her broken leg set.

It appeared that on their way to buy their booze for the bus trip they had both been hit by a speeding car on a pedestrian crossing. She ended the text by hoping Elizabeth enjoyed her day out, even if she was going to be on her own.

As she stepped off the bus, Elizabeth was re-reading Julie's text message and so wasn't looking where she was going. The next thing she knew she lurched forward as one of her sensible shoes with the one and a half inch heel caught in a grate.

Elizabeth immediately heard the snap and knew instantly what it was. She managed to prevent herself from falling but as she planted her feet down on the ground, her stance was definitely uneven. She looked down at her shoes. One of them was minus its heel.

"Shit..." she muttered to herself as she hopped over to a nearby seat.

She sat down and surveyed the damage. The heel was completely broken off. It was unsalvageable.

Now what, she thought. She looked into her large bag. She could see them there, looking back at her. She didn't want to but she had no choice.

She reached inside and pulled out her 4" heel stilettos she'd brought with her for tonight's party. As she slipped them on she wondered if she would be able to stand by the end of the day let alone walk.

Resisting the urge to have an early vodka and tonic to calm her nerves she set off. Her first port of call was a cafe. She was in dire need of a caffeine fix.

It was around lunchtime when she reached Shane Neville's show garden. She'd taken her time in walking round the various displays making regular stops to rest her feet. So she was in surprisingly good shape as she entered his garden.

She spotted Shane on the far side of his garden talking to a couple. She was sure she saw his face light up as soon as he turned and saw her.

And it had. As Shane turned, his eyes quickly scanned her body from head to toe. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She looked sensational.

He was sure that not many women could have pulled off her look. Her dress was hugging her body in all the right places and her high heels? He just couldn't believe anyone would or could spend a day walking round a garden show in stilettos that high!

"Hi Shane," Elizabeth called out as she approached him. "How's the show going? The garden looks spectacular. You've done a brilliant job."

"Hi Elizabeth, glad you could make it and I'm pleased you like it." he replied.

"You look good today, very sexy," he added with a smirk. He looked around. "Where's your friends? I thought there was three of you coming today?"

Elizabeth sighed glumly. "It's a long story but they've both been in an accident and by the time I found out the bus had already set off. So I've ended up here on my own. It's not ideal but..." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh that's too bad," Shane replied. "But maybe not... I take it you're coming to the after show party judging by the way you're dressed?"

Elizabeth nodded.

"Well, obviously so am I, so you can come with me." Shane smiled.

"Won't your wife object? I'm sure she won't want me tagging along with you both." Elizabeth said.

"No problem," Shane replied with a grin, "She's not here. I'm on my own. She's off gadding about with her mother and grandma in Majorca for a week."

"Lucky them," Elizabeth replied. Her stomach grumbled reminding her that it was lunchtime.

"Right I'm going to get something to eat," she said, I'll see you later then."

"Okay, if you come back here around five, we can go get a drink before the meal. Okay?"

"Okay, see you later," Elizabeth replied as turned to set off in search of the nearest food concessionary.

"Elizabeth." Shane's voice rang out. She turned as he hurried up to her. "You do realise that your executive passes get you into the restaurant don't you?"

"Do they... I had no idea," she replied. "But I can't afford to eat in there, it'll be too expensive."

"Didn't you read the information pack I sent you?" Shane asked with just a hint of exasperation.

"Well I sort of flicked through it when it came but..."

"You really are hopeless," Shane laughed. "Lunch in the restaurant is free for executive ticket holders."

"That means you Elizabeth," he added as he saw the look of uncertainty etched on her face.

"So off you go, enjoy and I'll see you later." Shane shooed her away.

Elizabeth smiled. She was having a hard time remembering who was the older of the two of them. He was treating her like a little girl and what was more; she liked it!

* * *

Shane looked round the crowded bar. There were lots of pretty women there, all vying to be seen, talking or laughing too loud, trying too hard. But in his opinion none of them could hold a candle to Elizabeth.

She'd obviously freshened herself up before meeting him. For one thing she smelt divine, her perfume was intoxicating. She'd reapplied her makeup as well, not that she needed much. Her full lips were a deep red colour and at the moment were wrapped round the edge of a glass as she drank her vodka and tonic. He felt a surge of lust as she lowered her glass and licked her lips. How he'd like to have those lips on his cock!

His eyes once more roved over her body. He shook his head. Her body, especially in her dress looked simply sublime. He'd always had a thing about older women. They appeared classier somehow, more worldly wise rather then the brashness of today's modern young girls.

And this was certainly true of Elizabeth. He took in the swell of her large breasts. He had no trouble in recalling his memory of having them in his grasp and knew he wanted to feel their size and shape again. His eyes dropped lower. The shape of her hips and thighs was unbelievable, the dress holding them in such a way serving to accentuate the hourglass shape.

And her ass. Spectacular was the only word he could come up with. Her heart shaped ass cheeks were perfection personified. He'd never seen an ass look like this and again the dress only served to accentuate the look.

"Well Shane congratulations again," Elizabeth's words broke into Shane's thoughts. She was holding her glass up in a toast.

"To you and all your hard work." she added.

Shane brought up his glass and they clinked together.

"Thanks to you Elizabeth. Don't forget without your company helping out I couldn't have managed." Shane said. Although Elizabeth hadn't worked on this show garden her firm had still provided goods for Shane.

"So how does it feel then, to get the gold medal award. Are you pleased?" Elizabeth asked. She took a sip from her drink.

"Of course I am. It could make a real difference to my business as well though that's not the reason I enter these shows." Shane replied.

Elizabeth cocked her head to one side. "It's not?" she said. "So why do you do it. You're tying yourself up for weeks and whilst you're doing that surely you're not earning any money."

"True but I really get a kick out of it. Besides I earn enough to be able to take a few times out during the year to do these. And now I've won a gold medal people will see this design and want it installing in their garden. I've already got thirty seven leads from today alone that I've got to go see. It could be a good money maker." He grinned at Elizabeth.

"Anyway, drink up and I'll get us a bottle of champagne. We need to celebrate in style." Shane moved across to the bar to catch the attention of the bar staff.

* * *

The party was a blast. Elizabeth was hard pressed to remember a meal as good as the one that was served. As far as catering to the masses was concerned, the chef and his hard working staff had it all sorted.

As the evening wound down Elizabeth's head had a pleasant buzz going on. She'd not drunk excessively but she had mixed her drinks. Lager, vodka, champagne and white wine was probably not a good mix but so far she was still feeling okay. She knew she was drunk but not too much that she couldn't function properly.

Shane knew Elizabeth was much worser for wear than she realised. He knew this because at various times during the last half an hour or so, he'd had his hand squeezing her ass cheeks when they were stood up and his hand up her thigh when they were sitting down.

Elizabeth had not seemed to notice and if she had she was not raising any objections. As he led her out of the hall where the party had been held he put his arm round her waist and pulled her close to him.

She didn't seem to mind this either so he allowed his hand to drop down onto her ass cheeks. He ran it round them, delighting in their movement as she walked.

Elizabeth tottered along. It felt good to be supported by a strong young man. She had a vague thought that his hand was on her ass but it felt kind of nice so she let it stay there.

They were both staying at the same hotel and as luck would have it their rooms were on the same floor. As they exited the lift, Elizabeth stumbled.

"Ooops..." she giggled before she turned right to go to her room. Shane had turned left. He stopped when he realised she was going off to her room; alone. That wasn't what he wanted, wasn't what he wanted at all.

He turned to watch her walking away. His stomach turned over as he saw her ass cheeks moving up and down, the sensuous curve of her calves looking all the better due to her high heel stiletto shoes. He exhaled loudly and swallowed. It was no good. He had to have her. He set off after her.

By the time he caught up she was already at her door, struggling with the key card.

"Dammit," she cursed, "I can never get these bloody things to work properly."

"Here let me," Shane was there and took the card from her. He turned it round the right way and slid it into the slot. The light turned green and the door clicked open.

She turned to face him, looking up into his face. "Thank you kind sir," she breathed huskily.

That was enough for Shane. As she spoke he couldn't take his eyes off her succulent lips. He saw every movement on them as she formed and then spoke her words.

He grabbed her round the waist and pulled her to him. His hungry lips found hers and they kissed. Elizabeth returned his kiss with equal passion.

They tumbled into her room their arms and legs locked together as they mauled at each other. Their combined passion was now unbridled lust. She draped her leg round his as they fell onto her bed.

Shane propped himself up on one elbow as they broke their kiss. Elizabeth lay on her back looking up at him with hooded eyes, her lips were parted in anticipation.

"God Elizabeth, I want you so bad," Shane's voice rasped. She smiled in reply.

He traced a hand round her large breast before taking hold and squeezing it gently. Elizabeth responded immediately with a moan as she sucked in air between her teeth.

"Oh Shane, we shouldn't be doing..." her voice tailed of as Shane took hold of her other breast and squeezed them together.

He moved back over her and kissed her welcoming lips.

"Oh Shane... no... we...." Elizabeth broke free of his embrace for a second. But he was persistent. He kissed her again pushing at her lips with his tongue. Her mouth opened to allow entry, her tongue already moving to meet it.

They kissed hard, their mouths mashing together as her passion grew. Shane continued his assault on her large breasts, groping and fondling and massaging them.

"Oh fuuuuucckk..." she groaned. Her legs opened as wide as her dress would allow. She could feel moisture between her thighs already.

Shane clambered off the bed before turning and pulling Elizabeth off to join him. She staggered slightly as they faced each other, due in part to the effects of the alcohol. Shane looked into her eyes as he reached behind her and lowered the zip on her dress. He slid it off her shoulders and pulled it down. It was a struggle to get it over her hips but easier down her thighs. She stepped out of it. He looked at her breasts. Her bra was clearly struggling to contain them judging by the amount of flesh that was on view. He traced his fingers over the top of her lacy bra before pressing into them. They wobbled in response.

"Fuck, your tits are amazing," he breathed as he continued to press into them. Elizabeth smiled back as she reached out a hand and pressed it into his crotch area. She felt a satisfying bulge.

"Who's a big boy then," she teased playfully. This wasn't like her at all, normally she was very reserved. But then drink will do that to you and she'd had a lot today...

"Does it want to come out to play?" she teased some more.

"Oh fuuuuucckk..." Shane groaned as she continued to rub his bulge.

He felt her fingers at his zipper. She fumbled momentarily before lowering it. Her hand slipped inside. Shane helped her by unfastening his belt. He tried to push his trousers lower but Elizabeth took over. He stepped out of them and watched as Elizabeth threw them across the room.

She crouched down and turned her attention back to his crotch area. He was wearing briefs and they were bulging. She reached up and pulled them down. His freed cock swung instantly up into her face almost hitting her mouth as if it instinctively knew where it wanted to go.

Elizabeth took it in her hand and looked it over. She wasn't an expert in cocks. She was far from experienced when it came to them. Apart from her husband she'd only had sex with three other men. Her first time was before she met Richard. The second time had been a drunken mistake when she was engaged to Richard. And the third and most impressive had been with Gary when she was married to Richard.

Shane's cock seemed impressive too. It was fairly long and fairly thick and it curved upwards like a banana. She'd not seen or thought a cock could be like that. The other thing that seemed different was the head. It was similar to the bulbous shaped head of a mushroom. And it was quite distinct.

She could see pre cum dribbling from the end. She opened her mouth.

Shane looked down and held his breath. As his cock slipped between her red lips he clenched in his stomach muscles. He was sure he was going to explode on the spot. The sensation was unreal.

Elizabeth was no cock sucking expert, in fact she'd only done it a handful of times but she knew enough basics to make a good fist of it. And clearly Shane was enjoying it judging by the way his face was all screwed up.

She took him in deeper, swirling her tongue round the head, her hand stroking up and down his throbbing shaft. She was amazed as she could feel it growing bigger with each movement.

Shane couldn't help himself. He began to thrust his hips forcing her to take more of his throbbing manhood down her throat. Due to her drunken state Elizabeth was relaxed enough to take it fairly easily.

Her hand moved faster and faster up and down his shaft, her tongue swirling madly over the head of his purple headed cock. Shane felt it coming but even he was amazed at how quickly it started.

He stiffened and a second later let loose. Strand after strand of his white cum filled Elizabeth's mouth. She wasn't used to this. She'd never been a swallower and besides it had been a long time since she done it. She swallowed some, held some more in her mouth and let the rest dribble out and down her chin. It was too much to take.

She looked up into Shane's face. His head was back, his eyes tight shut as he milked the last remnants of his cum from his fast diminishing cock. He opened his eyes and looked down into Elizabeth's baby blues.

"That was fucking fantastic Elizabeth..." he breathed raggedly, ignoring the look of hurt etched on her face. "Just fucking awesome!"

He helped Elizabeth to her feet. She looked embarrassed and sheepish. He hugged her and stroked her hair and then he kissed her. Elizabeth for a fleeting moment was disgusted that he would want to kiss her but as his kiss deepened she relented and felt her arousal start all over again.

"Your turn," Shane said as he got Elizabeth to lay back on the bed. Her legs dangled over the edge. He removed her thong and then spread her legs wide and moved his head in between her thighs.

The smell of musk was unmistakable but he didn't really know what it was. He rarely if ever went down on his wife. For some reason it never appealed to him.

Elizabeth on the other hand was a different matter all together. As he moved his face in closer he took his time to first run his fingers around her slit. Her outer lips were not big but they were engorged and red with lust. As he slipped a finger between the folds he peeled back her lips to reveal the soft pink hidden beauty inside.

She was small and tight and wet, her slit slick with her juices. He could see the little nub at the top. It seemed to be pulsating with each deep breath Elizabeth took.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers