Elizabeth York Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers

He leaned forward and put his tongue against her pussy lips. At the first contact Elizabeth groaned loudly and moved her hips. He watched as her little nub responded violently in spasm at his initial touch.

He licked round her mound, taking his time, teasing her, bringing the tip of his tongue right up to her clit before withdrawing just in time. He repeated this time and time again and each time he felt Elizabeth's neediness increase. He was driving her wild. Her whole body was trembling with anticipation, craving relief.

She was nearly there. She was pushing down harder and harder against his tongue, moving her hips as she attempted to get his tongue to engage with her enlarged clit.

Shane stood up slightly and took hold of his cock. It was rock hard and painful. He bent his knees and brought it to her pussy lips.

He pushed forward and sank easily inside. Her pussy was tight but it offered no great resistance to his thick cock.

He rocked back and forth a few times until he had all of his throbbing shaft inside her. And then he fucked her. Long drawn out strokes interspersed with short quick ones, all the time one finger playing with her clit while his other hand groped at her large breasts and twisted at her nipples.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... yes... yes... oh no... yes... oh... fuck Shane... no... no... you can't... oh yes... oooohhhh..." Elizabeth was in raptures. Shane's cock felt so good inside her, he filled her completely but he was gentler than Gary. He seemed to have more compassion.

As she felt her orgasm build she thrust down harder against Shane's hand and cock, willing him to go deeper, harder, to penetrate her further.

Shane was gasping for breath. He couldn't believe how energetic Elizabeth was. The thought crossed his mind that her husband was a lucky, lucky man to have such an enthusiastic lover at his disposal. It didn't occur to him there could be another reason.

Elizabeth came. She arched her back, rising off the bed as she did. She cried out in ecstasy as she dropped back down again.

"Ungh... ungh... ungh... ungh... ungh," she groaned and grunted as she thrust down against Shane's cock, her hips a blur as her speed increased. Her arms had a death lock round Shane's neck as she thundered to her orgasm.

It crashed out of her. She came in an explosion of fireworks as she shrieked and screamed and wailed and laughed from the joy of it.

Shane was hanging on for dear life as her body bucked and twisted beneath him. It was like riding a bucking bronco apart from the fact he was attached to it by his large cock.

She was moving hard against him as he came, the aftershocks of her climax still shuddering through her body. Compared to Elizabeth his orgasm was tame. He rammed at her even harder before stopping dead. He was silent apart from a satisfied grunt as he unloaded inside her ravaged pussy.

Elizabeth felt it spurt into her. She was somewhat amazed that he had so much to unload seeing as he had already unloaded a vast amount earlier. Maybe that's why his balls were so big she mused as she lay beneath him as he quivered to his eventual end.

After; they lay there together recovering from their efforts. Neither of them wanted to speak. Shane was happy to bask in the afterglow of some of the best sex he'd ever experienced. It mattered not that he had cheated on his wife. He'd done that before. What amazed him was that he'd just fucked a woman as old as his mother. But it didn't feel that she was that old. She truly was spectacular and he definitely wanted to fuck her again if she'd let him.

Elizabeth lay there too. Her thoughts were more on the fact she was trying hard not to be sick. But this was because of the booze rather than a feeling of remorse for cheating on her husband again.

She did concede that the sex had been great with Shane. And it had been altogether more loving than with Gary. She felt there was more of a connection with Shane and so it wasn't just about the fucking. The problem was she was cheating on Richard and he didn't really deserve that.

She mulled it over in her head. Would she be tempted to do it again...

At that moment Shane shuffled over to lay on his side. He looked into her eyes before dropping them down to her breasts. She followed his gaze to her nipples.

They were still erect. Shane reached over and touched one lightly with his fingertip.

"Ooo..." she shivered and jumped a little from his touch. She looked down at her nipple again. Now, not only was it erect, it was rock hard and appeared bigger. She took in a deep breath as his hand closed over her large breasts once again. She sighed deeply, her body trembling as she did. She instinctively opened her legs slightly.

Shane rolled over to lay between her thighs. She gasped as he entered her, his rock hard cock once more filling and stretching her tight pussy.

She groaned loudly and as her legs closed round his back she was pretty sure she knew the answer...

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,465 Followers