All Comments on 'Enter Mister Big'

by WatchingAndWaiting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HartMannHartMannover 10 years ago
Exciting

.... but the end is sad. I can feel where their relation is heading....

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Are you in yet? LOL

Little sissy dick finds out what his new cuckold life will be like. And why she needs and craves real man meat. lol She has not been stretched and filled and had a real orgasm. Something sissy dick never did for her. Soon, maybe to soon for sissy dick, she will get some lube and lube his pussy and that cock. Then fuck sissy's ass/pussy and stretch him and force all the sperm out of his little dick. From then on, he too, will need real man size cock. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This bitch is a gay little cocksucker. he needs a real man to fuck that pussy in front of his face and then fuck that ass.

Slv2phoseSlv2phoseover 10 years ago
I have one as well

I love the hollow strap on. You still have great control but you don't feel a thing. It's all about giving her pleasure. You can take your time and really let her enjoy it and have her build up to a nice powerful orgasm. It's so freeing to know you don't have to worry about cumming too quickly and ruining the chance of her cumming. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Humiliating

How deliciously humiliating! The thought that strapping on a fake cock over your own, giving your girl more satisfaction than she's experienced previously then realizing that her cunt's temporarily too big for your member is so exciting. My fiancee spent the weekend before we got married with a couple of girlfriends one of whom I've always suspected was a lesbian and when my girl returned home she was at first too sensitive to have sex with me, and later just didn't feel as tight. She's never admitted it but I'm sure her girlfriends fucked her with a large strap on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Much Woman

A fake cock also rendered my 4 incher useless. Not only that, my wife Sheila began bragging to friends that she was finally getting the fucking that she'd always wanted, that a toy had cuckolded me. One day at her gym a muscular beauty overheard her and, as I learned later, set her sights on my wife. She alternated between flirting with my wife and seducing her, and after several months my wife was primed to be swept off her feet. When she was ready she pounced. The woman helped her out of the pool after a session of laps, then simply spun and backed her up against a wall of pads, and planted an open mouthed kiss on her. Shocked my wife gave herself over to the aggressive woman. That was 6 years ago and they've been an couple sharing big fake cocks and dildos ever since. My wife and I love each other, I'm simply not man enough for her.

shane21380shane21380over 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

I would love to be the man in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"And if you're in a similar situation, ..."

A. Even the hottest, wettest, young pussy needs _some_ lube with Mister Big.

B. They can try "He Comes First ", where she takes him bare first, then gets him hard enough to PUT ON A LUBRICATED CONDOM and THEN put on Mister Big. She should still be warm enough that the LUBRICATED Mister Big can then enter her mildly stretched pussy and Rock Her World.

Try different thicknesses of condom, or a really thiin Sleeve if needed.

COOPERATION!!!

OlFrogx14

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

She should at least give him a blowjob or something after he gives her an orgasm .-.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous