All Comments on 'Erin at the Movies Pt. 01'

by WoodsLord_3540

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
Loving it

I wish I had done this a few times. Hindsight is so wonderful. ◀ ▶

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wife and I did go to the movies with her just wearing a coat. She sat to my left and their was a male patron sitting next to her on her left. Yes I opened some of the buttons and yes I fingered her as she shifted to her right. After a short while she pulled my hand out. She said she was too nervous. We usually go to the mall at least once in the winter with her just wearing a coat and nothing else. Usually we stop at an Aunt Annie's or a Starbucks. Nothing like it. So WoodsLourds keep writing about your experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

i simply loved actually gave me ideas on how to make time at the movies more interesting

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
soooo devious

But also very, very good. I liked the whole theme. I need to keep this in mind for my own personal"things to do list" . Thanks for the idea. . . v

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveover 8 years ago
Very well done

What a great story, I really liked it. There was a great amount of trust between the two of them and she's rewarded wonderfully for trusting him. I would have loved to been in that theater, to walk up and see what was going on. Do you think she would have gotten wetter? I know I would have...

Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I was just at this mall during a recent trip to Atlanta. Maybe I'll have to visit my local multiplex wearing nothing but a coat and have some fun myself. ;)

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 6 years ago
Testing the limits

Very well done. My husband enjoys testing my limits with games like this, I enjoy his enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have done this too...

...but I did it on my own with no one controlling my actions. I went to a matinae of 'How to Train your Dragon,' not even thinking I eventually potentually would be exposing myself to the rest of the theater. In other words, what happened next was not premeditated. When I got there, because it was the early show and the movie was set to change the next day or so, the theater was otherwise empty, so I settled in to watch the movie. After about ten minutes,, I realized I was all alone in the theater, so I slipped off my shorts (I wasn't wearing underwear) and my shoes, and I walked up to where the projector was. I guess the theater was automated and there was no one in the booth because otherwise I would have been seen and probably arrested. I sat in the top row and I removed my t-shirt, rendering me completely nude. I grabbed my cock and I rubbed one out, resulting in one of the most explosive orgasms I ever experienced! I always will remember that afternoon as one of the most amazing in my life, and that orgasm as one of the strongest. Thank God I was able to recover my clothing, which I threw all around the otherwise empty theater during the show, before the crew came in to get ready for the next show. The only thing I left in there was the remnants of my orgasm on the back of one of the seats.

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoodsLord_3540@WoodsLord_3540
177 Followers
I know you've heard this a thousand times: The majority of what I write has happened. I've had an interesting sex life, with some interesting and sexy woman. So, I detail those. The odds of one of them reading and recognizing anything are beyond astronomical, so I can be free ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES