Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Well, I'm just as happy as he is to be here. This is wonderful...' I said, leaning in to give Donny a nice tongue kiss. Still stroking his slippery wet erection beneath the cover of the sleeping bag, I looked up at Rick and asked, 'And what about you, Mister Movie Night Make-Out Boy? What's your fantasy?'

Paul burst out laughing then. "Oh, I can answer that one easily enough! You..." he said, poking my bare bottom with his foot, "...and you, both naked, either on the couch or in the back seat at the drive-in. He's not exactly very original. He and Donny have the same fantasy!"

"Dawn, your brother is correct again," Mom grinned. "When I asked Rick about his favorite fantasy, that was his answer. 'Pretty much, what Donny has right this moment,' he said. 'Having you naked in my arms, making out with you at a drive-in? It doesn't get any better than that.'

"Wanting to tease him, I asked, 'What if Dawn was here, too? Wouldn't that make it even better?'

"Rick and Donny exchanged looks, and Rick answered, 'Well, yeah, okay, that would be the ultimate. Still...' he continued, gesturing to the two of us holding each other, 'nothing could ever top that. You really are naked, aren't you?'

"Rolling over into a spoons position with Donny, I pulled the sleeping bag down to my waist. 'Mmmm-hmmm,' I smiled, guiding Donny's hand back to my bare breast. I made sure to keep him covered, though, while wriggling my bottom against him. 'Very naked,' I continued, 'just the way you both want me.'"

"Just the wayyou want you, too!" I exclaimed, joining Paul in laughter.

"Well, true," she giggled, "but the point was thatthey wanted me naked for their fantasy night at the drive-in, and neither of them denied it."

"Well, no duh," I said, still laughing. "As if those two pervs would evernot want you naked. That goes for all of us, actually. It's like you said about me. You're so gorgeous naked, you should be forbidden from ever wearing a stitch of clothing around the house."

"Well, those 'two pervs' certainly did their best to hold me to that rule for the entire weekend. About the only time they ever let me put anything on at all was when we went to the store together to pick up some things for breakfast. Even then they insisted on no panties and my most see-through sundress, and before we left the house Donny had me undo the first four buttons on top so he could see my breasts from the side. That was probably his favorite part of the trip, just ogling my breasts at the checkout counter while trading leering smirks with the cashier.

"Anyway, the aroma of the burgers and fries filling the truck was driving me crazy, so I told Rick to bring the food and come join us. For the next twenty minutes we lay on our stomachs eating greasy drive-in fare and slurping on sodas while watching some silly Sci-Fi catastrophe about evil bug-eyed aliens plotting to enslave all mankind. I noticed Rick constantly sneaking peeks at my bare back and the side of my breast, until finally he asked, 'Mind if I join you in there?'

"I threw back the sleeping bag to show him the rest of my naked body and said, 'You're welcome to join the party, but you know my little rule.' Grinning, he whipped off his shirt, shoes, socks, and shorts in about two milliseconds before sliding in beside me. 'Not quite,' I said, reaching over to squeeze his ass, which was still covered by his boxers. 'Nice try, though.' Grinning a bit more sheepishly, he pulled the sleeping bag over us before slithering out of his underwear. Fully naked, he settled back in. Again I reached over to squeeze his ass, this time saying, 'Very nice. Mmmm, both my beautiful boys, wonderfully naked for me...a perfect Movie Night....'

"Rick leaned up on his elbows and looked over at Donny, who was grinning even more sheepishly than Rick had been just a moment earlier. 'Dude...' he smiled accusingly. 'This whole time, you've been making out totally naked with her?'

"With his sheepish grin morphing into one of pure smugness Donny casually popped a fry into his mouth, just as cool as could be.

"'You are such an asshole,' laughed Rick, shaking his head in admiration.

"Answering in his goofy Elvis voice, Donny quipped,'Thank you...thank you very much....'"

"Man, I wish Dad had never gone on that Elvis kick," said Paul. "Now Donny just won't shut up with that crap."

"Yep, and Rick even did it too, high-fiving Donny over my back while play-singing,'We're gonna win this race....' They were being so silly. It was like they were thirteen again.

"Anyway, a few minutes later Donny grabbed his clothes and put them back on, saying, 'I'm going to hit the restroom.'

"'Take your time!' said Rick, twisting onto his side to face me as Donny gathered up our wrappers, napkins, and cups on his way out. Pausing at the door to roll his eyes at us, he made Rick and me laugh."

"So did Rick totally pounce on you the moment Donny was gone?" asked Paul. "I bet he did. He probably couldn't wait another second, huh?"

"Actually, no, he didn't. It was the strangest thing, too. As soon as that door slammed and it was just the two of us on our own, he turned into a different Rick. Suddenly he was no longer Mister Glib. It was like someone had flipped a switch, and now with no one there to show off for, the real Rick emerged. He was still facing me, but it was obvious that he was every bit as nervous as Donny had been."

"I can soooo picture that," I said. "Any time I'm alone with Rick, he always becomes super sweet and shy, just like Donny."

"Just like Paul, too," Mom added. "The only difference is that Paul is that way all the time."

Smiling, I reached over and stroked his calf. "That's true. Paul is a total doll every minute of every day. He never tries to be someone he's not. He's perfectly comfortable just being Paul. I've always loved that about him."

"Well, Paul is a bit more mature than Rick. For one thing, sweetie, he's always had you there, and you set such a good example. Being an only-child, Rick doesn't have a wonderful older sister to show him the ropes."

Paul leaned down to squeeze my hand. "Not only that, but Rick also doesn't have the two best parents in the world, the way we do. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Mister and Missus Donaldson, but we have you and Dad. Nothing could ever top that."

"It's the same with Donny," I continued. "It's almost like you and Dadare his parents, and we're his real family."

"We pretty much are," said Paul. "Ever since his parents split up, he hasn't had much of a home life. It really sucks."

Mom sighed. "And still he's an absolute angel. Even though he had every right, he never became the typical angry teen. Honestly, I wish those two really were my sons. They're both as wonderful as can be."

Paul released my hand and took a seat beside me. Grabbing the baby oil again, he poured some into his palm and began confidently smoothing it into my shoulders. "Mom, believe me, they feel the same way. They love you and Dad to death, and they definitely consider us to be family."

Lowering my head into my arms, I nodded. "You know, for all my teasing and kidding, I consider them to be family too. I also don't mind Rick's immaturity. I know he's a total sweetheart, just like Donny is. I mean, look at the way they each took off for a while so that the other could have some real alone-time with you. I think that was pretty awesome of them.

"So, okay, now Rick has you all to himself, and he's crazy nervous without his friend there. Was he sporting another 'huge boner,' like Donny said he always does whenever you're with them? Come on, I know you checked."

Mom broke out laughing. "Jeez, Paul, did you tell Dawn literally every last detail about that entire night? Anyway, no, I didn't check. I didn't have to! The instant he rolled onto his side to face me, I felt it poking my hip. Turning so we were face to face, I moved closer to him, letting his erection press against me. I lowered my head into the crook of his arm and gently cupped his cheek. For the next minute or so we lay there with our noses touching, simply breathing together. He was staring so intently into my eyes...searching. When he finally brought his hand to my hip, I slid mine from his face down to his waist, drawing him closer. His shaft sprang up between us, and he lifted his top leg to give me room.

"'I think we have this backward, sweetie,' I said, setting my thigh atop his hip. 'If one of us is going to lie between the other's spread legs, you should be between mine.' Taking his hand, I guided it to my welcoming bottom. 'It's so much nicer this way,' I whispered, smiling when I felt his fingertips begin to explore. He was as tentative as a hummingbird, barely brushing my split. That was fine. It was really adorable, actually. I know I keep saying that about him, and about Donny too, but it's true. I find everything about their gentle caution to be sweetly adorable."

"You always were a sucker for a cute puppy," I said, grinning at the thought of Mom petting Rick on the nose.

"Guilty as charged," she replied. "And all our boys are as cute as any puppy. But, yes, even though he was that same sort of adorable to me, I can't say that I wasn't also becoming nicely turned on again. I would be lying if I tried to claim otherwise. It was a very sexy moment, especially when he began slowly thrusting his hips, sliding the underside of his shaft back and forth through my pubic hair. He was grinding it against my lower stomach, using his hand on my ass to hold me steady.

"'Mmmmmm, there's that wonderfulhuge boner of yours again...' I said teasingly, smiling as I took it in my hand. I leaned in to kiss him, and we spent the next few minutes simply making out. He continued to squeeze and furtively explore my bare bottom, finally dipping his fingertips into my pussy in response to my stroking of his erection.

"'I can't help it,' he said, his breath sharpening. 'It's you...you do this to me every time.'

"'I don't want you to help it. I told you before, I love your beautiful cock...and I never want you to hide it from me, especially when it's nice and hard like this...' I whispered, trailing kisses all down his body. His voice caught in his throat when I kissed my way past his stomach, continuing down, down, down. I was still fondling him, and I paused to plant a line of tender kisses on his throbbing shaft. 'Mmmm...see what happens when you show it to me and let me drool over it...' I continued, surprising him when I moved even lower to cover his smooth scrotum in kisses too. Taking his balls into my mouth one at a time, I sucked them while pumping his rigid staff. I wanted to treat him to the full experience, so as I was sucking him I slipped my finger into his ass, but he jumped so badly that it made me giggle. Trying a different tact, I replaced my finger with my tongue, sliding it right inside. That only made him jump even worse, though, and we both started laughing."

"I know!" I gushed. "Whenever I do that to Paul, he always jumps like crazy! I love making him jump!"

Still rubbing the baby oil into my back, his grin was obvious. "Yeah, well, sue me. You'd jump too if I did that to you."

Smiling smugly, I looked over my shoulder at him. "Really? What about that day in your bedroom, when the girls were playing down by the pool? And what about that night in the desert?"

"Oh, that's right," he chuckled. "Okay, fine, so you don't jump. It's hardly the same, though. I mean, come on, you're our official Little Miss Ass Model. You love it when people do things to your ass. You've already had tons of experience with that stuff."

Mom's delighted smirk was as plain as day. "Well, sweetie, I guess you just need more practice then, don't you? And, hey, you're in luck! I'm sure your sexy sister there will be more than happy to help you with that!"

"Yeah, and so will you, the second you see him again!" I laughed. "Jeez, Mom, where do you think I get it from?"

I was pretty sure that Paul didn't know nearly as much as I did about Mom's amazing sex life, which he confirmed by crowing, "Oh,really? Is that true, Mom? And here I thought that the inspiration for all of Dawn's incredible ass shenanigans came from Trish and maybe Michelle too, but they actually come from you? Ooh, do tell!"

God, was he laying it on thick. It was just awesome.

Mom was obviously still smirking. "Like you said, Paul, 'Yeah, well, sue me.' What can I say? I love your cute little bottoms."

"You love yours, too!" I shouted with glee.

Paul nodded sagely. "We all do. It's way beyond hot."

"But not as hot as your sister's," she giggled. "No one ever askedme to be an ass model."

"That's only because you never went to L.A.," I answered. "I have zero doubt that they would have swooped you right up the second you stepped off the plane. If you hadn't spent your entire life in Lawrence, god, you could have been the hottest model ever."

"Thank you, honey, but I could never be you. You're a born star. Besides, I don't need any of that. I have your father, and I have you and Paul. I absolutely love my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

Paul laughed, "You also have Rick and Donny! Don't forget that!"

"Yay! Two more hard cocks for Mom!" I added, with another happy shout.

"Mmmmmm-hmmm...definitely," she sighed. "Speaking of which, when I slipped my tongue into Rick's ass and started rimming him, my god, his erection became as hard as any I have ever experienced. I don't even think Paul's grows any harder, and it just kept pulsing and pulsing in my hand, until I thought it was going to burst. Sliding up between his legs, I went back to planting kisses over every inch of his granite length, all the while thoroughly loving his quiet moans and sudden gasps. Again I said to him, 'See? This is why you should always want to show me your beautiful hard cock....' Blowing warm breath directly on the tip, I watched in fascination as it responded with a gorgeous pearl of pre-cum, and I couldn't wait any longer. Lowering my head, I took him into my mouth. Unlike Donny, he didn't come right away; he merely yelped, then he let out a nervous laugh. He wasn't making any motions for me to stop, though, so I threw myself into sucking his rampant cock with everything I had. Knowing how most guys love to see and hear what the girl is doing when she's sucking them, I tucked my hair behind my ear and made sure to coat him with as much saliva as possible as I hungrily slurped away. I could tell that he really got off on that, and he began thrusting harder and faster, driving deep into my throat.

"It didn't take long before his moans grew more urgent, and it was obvious that he was almost there. I looked up so he could see the desire in my eyes and said, 'Come for me, baby...come in my mouth....'"

"That's my favorite part," I grinned. "I just love that moment when I know the guy is about to come."

"Oh, absolutely. Don't get me wrong, I love everything that leads up to it, too, but I want that final payoff. Ineed that cum. There really is no sweeter feeling, and this time was no exception. Giving the sleeping bag a mortal death grip, he was trying not to shout too loudly as he exploded in my mouth. Mmmmmm, he just came and came and came, crying out, 'God! Oh, god! Samantha, I can't believe it! God, I can't believe it!'

"I have to say, I never knew Rick was so religious!"

The three of us cracked up at that, and Paul said, "Mom, I think I'm going to have to correct you from earlier. You definitely made their entire lives, not just their summer."

"I don't know about that, but we certainly had a wonderful time together. When Donny finally returned to the truck, he found Rick kissing and squeezing my breasts, and moments later they were both sucking my nipples. As with everything else, of course they had to turn even that into a competition, the object being to see who could make me squirm the most in pleasure...or was it who could make my nipples grow the hardest? I forget now, but I know that Donny was the first one to cheat."

"How the hell does someone cheat atthat?" asked Paul, sitting up to let me roll onto my side. He waited until I was all settled in on one hip, my head propped in my hand with my elbow bent. Continuing, he said, "They're sucking your nipples. I can see how maybeyou might be able to cheat there, but how are they supposed to?"

"Very easily!" laughed Mom. "Paul, remember who you're talking about here. What is Donny's absolute favorite thing about my body? And what's Rick's?"

"For Donny, it's definitely your ass. Never mind touching it, just the sight of it turns him into a total retard. Rick? Your breasts, maybe?"

"I'll bet it's her pussy," I said.

"It's definitely your ass, on your body," he smiled.

"Correctamundo, on every guess! For Dawn, yes, her amazing bottom is the favorite of all three of you boys. Regarding my body, it's obvious that Donny loves my ass. He's clearly a dyed-in-the-wool ass man if ever there was one. For Rick, though, it's a little different, and you're both right. He seems equally smitten by my breastsand my pussy."

"Okay," said Paul, "but what does any of that have to do with them cheating when the object is to see who can turn you on the most by sucking your nipples?"

Mom was having the best time dragging it out. "Dawn, would you like to take a stab at it?"

I lay there trying to come up with something, but I was drawing a blank.

'They were sucking her nipples.... They were on either side of her...trying to outdo each other...' I thought.

Nothing. I had no clue.

"Mom, I've never been with two guys at the same time, and I don't know anything about this nipples game."

"Okay, then, I'll give you another little clue. Think of a seesaw."

She was positively giddy.

"A seesaw?" I mulled it over, until recognition finally started to dawn on me. "You mean like...back and forth?"

"Someone's getting warmer..." she answered, in a sing-song tone.

"Okay," said Paul, jumping in, "so, what, they were taking turns back and forth? That still doesn't really seem like cheating."

"Paul," I grinned, "remember her first clue: Donny, and her ass; Rick, and her breasts and pussy. She's the seesaw."

Mom started applauding again. "Give the gorgeous girl with the big brain a gold star! Paul, Donny would wait for Rick to pull me his way, then he'd fondle my ass. A minute later he would pull me right back, and Rick would play with my pussy. All the while, they're both sucking my breasts. Donny was the first one, but soon they were both cheating like horny little fiends!"

Listening to all this, I was blown away. "God, Mom, what did you do? I would have lost my mind if I had them playing with my ass and pussy like that, never mind sucking my breasts. And at a drive-in, too? Just you and two wildly horny naked guys?"

"Knowing Mom, she was probably in hard-on heaven!" laughed Paul.

"Definitely!" she answered, laughing right back. "We spent the rest of the movie making out and fooling around like, well, a bunch of horny teenagers. Eventually it wasn't enough for Rick to touch my pussy; oh, no, he had to kiss it and lick it, too. Donny was still sucking my breasts, nipping and biting them like a starving wolf pup, and Rick was down between my legs happily exploring every nanometer of my wide-open pussy. Whether it was to caress it, or tug on the lips, or curl his fingers inside and fuck me, or just to bury his face there and eat me and eat me and eat me, he couldn't get enough of my pussy. When he would finally come up for air, Donny would immediately trade places with him. Donny always wanted me on my side or stomach, though, so he could get to my ass. There I'd be, with Rick taking his turn devouring my breasts, and Donny is going his usual crazy on my bottom. Of course with both of them being constantly hard, I had to return the favor. Before long I was sucking whichever one wasn't tonguing my ass or eating my pussy, until I'd made them each come in my mouth and all over my breasts another two or three times apiece.

1...345678