Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he didn't already love you before that weekend, he would have been a definite goner by the time Monday rolled around," I said with a sigh. "God, Mom, you really are a goddess."

"Sweetie, you all say these things, but the point none of you seem to understand is that those moments are just as wonderful for me as they are for you, your father, and the boys. You make it sound like it's entirely about everyone else's pleasure, never mind the fact that I probably love it more than any of you."

"And that's why you're a goddess," I smiled.

Paul said, "Mom, the thing I get from you is that you never make excuses. You don't try to hide behind lame rationalizations. You love sex. You love to make love. You love us, and that's all that matters."

Sitting up on my forearms, I nodded. "Exactly. In her world, love is the only thing that matters. When there's love, who needs excuses?

"So, okay, what's this about that 'intimate little project' you mentioned?"

"I swear, Dawn, you really don't miss a thing. Yes, my intimate little project. I was still between Rick's legs, almost nursing on his cock. After everything we had gone through together that weekend, 'tenderness' had become my overriding theme for the day...and, obviously, intimacy. It's not as if we weren't already close; but now, like I said, it was as if we were lovers. Toward that end, I thought it would be nice to share a special private moment with him.

"Helping him up, I had us switch places. 'Sweetie, will you hand me that, please,' I asked, motioning to a bottle of skin conditioner sitting alongside a few other things in a nook of the shower. He passed it over to me, and I smiled, 'Would you like to help me shave my legs?'

"He looked at me in wonder...maybe even greater wonder than before. Studying my eyes, perhaps searching for clues, he offered a barely perceptible shake of his head. Just above a whisper he asked, 'Why me? You're so perfect in every way, and I'm such a total loser. Why are you so good to me?'

"Taking him into my arms, I answered, 'Because I love you, and you deserve to be loved.' I didn't want to embarrass him, but he'd made me start crying. Burying my face in his neck, I said, 'I love you so much, baby. You are not a loser. Don't ever let anyone tell you that. You're a smart, talented, beautiful young man, and we're all very fortunate to have you in our lives.'

"Pulling back, he saw my tears. 'Oh, god,' he whispered, returning to my warm embrace. I felt him trembling. We were both crying."

And so was I. Paul was the only one who wasn't, and I think even he was doing his best to hide it.

"Mom," I said, "you are the most amazing person in the whole world."

Gathering himself, Paul grudgingly added, "That was really awesome of you, Mom. Rick and Donny...both of them. You probably have no idea how much you mean to them, but what you did for them--what you always do for them--is the best thing ever."

That's when he finally broke down. Well, just a little. This is Paul we're talking about here, after all. Still, I saw his eyes water. It was definitely an emotional moment for him.

"Mom, I think what he's trying to say is that he's super proud of you. We both are."

Looking up at Paul, I mouthed, "You big softy!"

Obstinately shaking his head, he said, "So, what then? Did he whip out a violin and play you a love song right there in the shower?"

"Not quite, honey. I eventually handed him the bottle, telling him I was all his. Sitting back for a moment, he took in every inch of me, although it was obvious that he was mainly focusing on my legs and my small strip of pubic hair. I spread my legs for him, showing him my smooth pussy. His eyes lit up, as if he were thinking,'Are you serious? There, too?'

"Grinning, I said, 'Let's start with the easy parts. Here....' I had him take two handfuls of conditioner and smooth them up and down my shins and calves. He really seemed to enjoy that, so I stretched out and encouraged him to do his thing. When he moved to my thighs, I spread my legs and watched as he took his time stroking and caressing right up to my pussy. I let him apply a lot more oil than I would ever need, and finally I handed him my razor.

"That's when he actually said what he had appeared to be thinking earlier: 'No way. Seriously?'

"I told him, yes, he was going to shave my legs for me. 'Just go slowly, and be very careful,' I said. 'The key is to do everything smoothly. No sudden changes of direction. Long, easy strokes...smooooooth. Don't worry, you'll be fine.'

"Grinning nervously, he started just below my knee and went down my shin. 'Perfect!' I smiled, and he did another stroke an inch or so over...again, a success. The more he did it, the more confident he became; pretty soon, he was moving like an expert. Better still, I could tell that he was genuinely enjoying himself. Before long he was making a game of it, pretending the razor was a race car zooming around the track. At least in terms of doing my legs, probably his favorite part was when I rolled onto my stomach to offer him the backs of my thighs. 'What's this track called?' I asked coyly, swishing my hips back and forth.

"And so it went, until it was time to do my pussy. Rolling back onto my bottom, I sat up and spread my legs nice and wide for him. 'I'll want lots of oil here...' I purred, running a fingertip through my soft petals. 'No race track action, either. Think of this as your very own Sistine Chapel. Gentle strokes...smooth lines...delicate caresses.' And I have to hand it to him, for that is precisely how he approached it. Just as he had done at the drive-in, again he treated my sensitive pussy with the utmost care. He already seemed to know every fold, and he confidently went about his business. When he was finished, it was obvious that he had done a perfect job. Visually, there wasn't a single hair where they shouldn't be; doing a thorough inspection with my fingertips, it was just as flawless. From the top of my slit all the way to my puckered rosebud, he hadn't missed a spot. He was rightfully proud of his work, and his reward was a long, languorous licking of my pussy."

"Guess what we're going to do as soon as we get home," I said, grinning to Paul.

Swatting me on the ass again, he laughed, "I'm surprised you're even willing to wait that long. Knowing you, I half expected you to say, 'Let's borrow a razor from those guys, and do it right here!'"

"Hmmm," I smiled, inching my legs open.

"Dawn, don't even think about it. It's not gonna happen."

Fake pouting, I petulantly tossed the bottle of baby oil at him. "Spoilsport!"

Laughing, Mom took his side. "Baby...not a good idea. Listen to your brother."

"Okay, fine. We'll wait until we get home tonight. But once we walk through that door, ooh, watch out. No way will the Paul I know let Rick be the king of the leg worshippers."

"Nope, not our Paul. You won't stand for that, will you, sweetie?"

For the umpteenth time that morning, Paul rolled his eyes. "Oh, please. Rick, worship you two better than I can? Never."

Mom was in her element. "Don't look now, Dawn, but I think we have a challenge on our hands!"

"Yep, I think we do!" I grinned, spreading my legs that slight bit more.

"Still..." she added, "as much as I love Rick and Donny and their unquenchable desire to please, I really don't think Paul has anything to worry about. When it comes to making me feel like a beautiful princess, he and his incredible Wonder Cock can't be beat."

"Mom, don't tell him that! If he thinks the game is already won, he won't keep trying so hard!"

Paul knew I was only kidding, and I gave him a teasing smile.

"Baby, in case you hadn't noticed, your brother was born hard. Where you're concerned, 'hard' is all he knows. Well, okay, he also knows 'tremendously long' and 'mouthwateringly thick,' not to mention 'horny as all get-out.'"

"Don't forget 'comes like a geyser!' That's probably my favorite part."

"Oooh, mine too," she said. "You're right, we can't forget that."

Until Paul had mentioned them again I'd almost forgotten about Laura, Jonathan, and the rest of the crew, but apparently they were ready to start the next shoot. Calling to me from the rocks, Laura was waving me over.

"Okay, you two, have fun!" Mom said cheerily. "We'll talk some more tonight."

"Bye, Mom!" Paul shouted, and he actually waved goodbye to her.

Mom heard me laugh, and she said, "Let me guess. He's waving at the phone, isn't he?"

"Yep," I answered, grinning from ear to ear.

"Like I said, sweetie...absolutely adorkable."

"Oh, yeah...definitely adorkable. Talk to you tonight, Mom. Love you."

~to be continued~

~ ~ ~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.

1...345678