Exploring Feelings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the power in her mind, she kept from screaming as the pleasure washed over her. She had never felt this good, and she hadn't even had his penis inside her. As her orgasm began to subside, she noticed Chris pulling off his boxer shorts. As she thought, his cock was just slightly larger and thicker than her boyfriends', and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. Slowly, Chris lowered himself toward Amy, looking her in the eyes with her juices still on her face. He tenderly kissed her and began to position himself at her entrance. Suddenly a thought occurred.

"Let me get a condom," said Chris

"No," said Amy, almost without thinking, "It's OK, I'm on the pill, I want to feel you bare,"

"Are you sure," Chris moaned, but at this point he was praying she didn't change her mind. "I'm clean," he added, almost as an afterthought.

"Yessss...I'm sure," moaned Amy, "But I want to be on top,"

"OK," Chris said as repositioned them, "Are you ready"

"Yes, but I want to do it," said Amy as she tenderly stroked his manhood. It felt so hot and hard. As she stroked him, Chris suppressed the overwhelming urge to come in her hand. Whether it was the situation or the girl on top of him, he had never been so turned on in his life,"

"Oh god, this is so bad but I can't help it, I need to feel it inside me," with that, Amy slowly sank herself down on Chris' pole. The feeling was euphoric for both, Amy was incredibly tight. She hadn't been on top much, her sex with Brian was almost always missionary, but almost unconsciously she slowly began moving up and down on Chris' shaft.

"Ohhhhh...your pussy feels incredible," gushed Chris, "Brian is a lucky guy,"

"Please don't say his name," said Amy, but at the same time she began to move quicker. Chris also began to buck up at her and quickly they established a glorious rhythm.

For several minutes, the two new lovers began to buck and hump against each other. With all his might, Chris held on from emptying himself in the writhing blonde woman above him. He wanted, no he needed, to make her cum. That wasn't going to be a problem.

"Arggh, yes baby," moaned Amy, as she felt herself being pushed up the crest of a wave. It had never felt like this with Brian, which flashed a momentary sense of guilt in her. But she pushed it down, the only thing she needed now was to cum.

Chris was far too gone to care about Brian. All he could focus on was his imminent release. The guilt would come later; right now all he could think about was the beginning rumble in his testicles.

At that point, Amy crashed over the wave. "OHHHHHHHH," she moaned as quietly as possible. "Yes, I'm cumming, it feels so good,"

Hearing her pushed Chris over the edge, he gave one, two, then three thrusts upward, and then began to feel the release of his overloaded balls into Amy's welcoming vagina.

"Yes, yes, here it comes. I'm gonna SQUIRT," hissed Chris

"Yes, baby, come in me, I want it all," squealed Amy

"UGGH...UGGH...UGGH," grunted Chris as he unloaded three of the largest jets of semen he had ever produced into the pussy of his best friend's girlfriend. The feeling of his sperm shooting off in her set off another orgasm in Amy, and she collapsed onto Chris' chest, her blonde hair cascading over him.

As both began to come down from their highs, they looked each other in the eye. There was plenty of guilt and sadness between them, but also another powerful feeling. Now that they had both experienced each other, they each knew that this was not destined to be a one-time thing. They needed each other again...neither wanted to hurt Brian but the pull was too strong.

Slowly they began to tenderly kiss, their tongues deep in each other's mouth. Eventually, they both realized how dangerous it was, to be locked together like this with Brian just down the hall. Reluctantly, Amy pulled herself off of Chris' deflating member, and slowly made her way up off the bed.

"We'll talk tomorrow," said Amy as she dressed and quietly left his room. Chris fell asleep wondering what that talk would bring. Amy slowly opened the door to her boyfriend's room and was relieved to see him still soundly asleep.

Again, the sight of her boyfriend brought up all the guilt inside her, but if anything she knew she still wanted to marry him. She just needed to explore these feelings with Chris and get him out of her system. At that moment, Amy didn't realize how hard that was going to be.

In the morning, Brian was oblivious the knowing glances between his girlfriend and his best friend. Finally he went out for a run, and Amy and Chris sat down to talk.

"You have to understand I still love Brian," said Amy, "I don't know why this happened, but last night was the greatest sex of my life, and I can't give that up just yet. Can you, can we, do this in a way where Brian doesn't find out and get hurt?"

"I don't know," said Chris honestly, "But I also know I don't care right now. I need to be inside you again, and right now I don't care about the consequences. Right now we're about to graduate. Maybe we can figure out a way to be together on occasion. Brian and I will be living together once I start work and he starts med school...med students are really busy you know?"

"God help me, but I need this right now," said Amy, "We'll figure out a way. But I still believe I will marry Brian one day...you have to promise me we will end this once I say so,"

"OK, I'm not looking to take you from Brian, I love him too you know," said Chris, "but right now all I can think of is grabbing you and taking you against this wall. He'll be gone for another 30 minutes, that's enough time."

Before Amy could protest, she found herself being lifted off the ground as promised. There was nothing romantic about, it was wild, passionate, everything her life with Brian wasn't. Quickly Chris had pulled each of their shorts and underwear off, and was positioned at her entrance.

"Are you sure?" said Chris as his conscience flared up, "If you want we can stop it right now." In truth, there was no conceivable way Chris could stop, but he felt he had to ask.

"I can't stop," moaned Amy, "I need to feel you in my pussy again."

With a snort, Chris pushed himself into Amy's deliciously tight vagina, and began thrusting away madly between her legs. Before long they both reached their plateau, and both groaned in ecstasy as Chris deposited another load into Amy. He tenderly put her down and kissed her for a long moment.

Within a minute of them redressing, Brian walked back in from his run. All he saw were his girlfriend and best friend sitting on the couch each reading a magazine, seemingly oblivious to each other. In his mind, he wished they got along better. In reality, he had no idea how well they'd come to know each other.

PRESENT DAY:

Despite several attempts at breaks, Amy and Chris never could quite get themselves out of their systems. Which led them again to this familiar hotel and to a mid-afternoon dalliance they had played out hundreds of times. Amy had married Brian, and Chris ultimately met the woman who would become his wife, but neither could give up what they had found.

They didn't love each other, but they loved the way their bodies moved together (if that makes any sense...it didn't really to them at times). This wasn't entirely true, there is no way you could be intimate with someone for as long as they had and not develop feelings for them.

However, they each loved their spouses and the families they had created over the years, and the last thing they wanted was to continue acting in a way that put all this at risk. But these moments were worth the risk of their spouses finding out...were worth the risks they took over the years. It was worth even risking creating a permanent reminder of their relationship...but more on that later.

12