All Comments on 'Extra Tra-sexual Experience'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jkthekatjkthekatalmost 12 years ago

Great!! I have a new favorite author!

coloradojcoloradojabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I also believe that we are not alone in the universe. This was a great take on that belief and credit you on taking such a unique and well written view of the subject.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

that was so romantic, sexy, erotic...all in one story...i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I'll have to echo a previous commentator. Romantic, sexy, all in one. Though I do have the thought that, since Darla can bend time and space and obviously has some empathic abilities and is able to 'morph' into the women of his desires would she be able to distribute his sperm among them? Perhaps they're, all of his dream lovers, from the same planet as Darla and he would be ideal to impregnate them. Helping to create a generation of hybrid humans that could at some point come into contact openly with Darla's world. There could be more to this tale, as you've left the end somewhat open, her abilities to introduce these many women from his past, her hint that they might meet in HIS future with or without his knowledge. Also, she's told him that there are others like her, so meeting others of her 'family' could be a possibility. Could this be a hint of incest in the future? Could Darla 'become' his mother to conceive his baby and immediately implant the fertilized egg into his real mother? Soooo many trails this could go down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

You know, sometimes you write great stories. But this time you are off the charts. Yeah, like the other guy/girl said, there are many ways this story could continue. And it would be successful. But I don't know that you should. Its beatiful right where its at. Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

AS USUAL, YOU AMAZE ME! THANK YOU.

hughmachughmacover 2 years ago

An imaginative story, near your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cute, every teen age boy's dream....................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous