Fantasies of a Good Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought both hands down to her vagina and rubbed. Her eyes never left the pictures of her son. The dirty feelings continued to overcome her. It was depraved, and she knew it, but it was for the sake of her erotic novel. That was her rationalization.

When her legs started to become weak, she looked for a decent place to sit. She decided on his bed. Before she laid down, her eyes turned to the tiny flashlight near the bed. It was waterproof and smooth. It was less than 6 inches in height. Perfect, she thought.

Laura picked up Tom's small flashlight and laid down on his bed. She spread her legs wide open. Her eyes were open, looking at the ceiling, and she inserted the backside of the small flashlight inside of her vagina. She pushed it in, using it exactly like a sex toy.

'Oh,' she gasped.

Images of her own son passed through her mind. None of them were proper. All of the thoughts were depraved and filled with debauchery. Her eyes closed and shifted around. Her lips quivered. Her toes curled. The rate she used the small object increased in speed, and she rubbed her clitoris. She knew she would have to wash it with soap later.

She came.

***

After dinner that night, Laura went back to writing her story:

~~ The older woman continued her daily walks through the hiking paths and occasional swimming in a nearby lake. The solitude was what she wanted. She was a wealthy woman who retired early after years of hustling in a major city as a corporate executive. She enjoyed the quiet and slow pace for a change. But deep down, she longed to see the young man again.

The older woman & younger man eventually met. They talked, and they become even more friendly than their previous encounter. They agree to meet again at the same place the next day.

When the next day came, they had a picnic together and ate lunch by the lake. She built up the courage to ask him about his dating life. When he said he was single, a part of her was delighted. When he told her that she was beautiful, her heart raced. They shared a tender kiss. ~~

Laura turned off the computer when it became late and she was tired. Her writing process had always been visual. She would imagine the story in her mind, then she would type it onto the screen. With her erotic story, she imagined herself as the older woman, and Tom as the younger man.

She washed herself in the bathroom. Then she turned off the lights and went to bed.

***

It was mid-Sunday morning. Laura and Tom went on a long hike on the nature trail. They reached a point where they were overlooking a forest area and a nearby river. They stood in silence for a moment and their eyes gazed at the beautiful scenery.

"I still can't believe how gorgeous this area is," she said, looking at the view. "We're extremely lucky to live here."

"Yeah. You're right."

"This place does wonders for my writings."

"I can tell."

She raised an eyebrow. "Can you?"

"Yep," he said with a smile, as he turned towards his mother. "You seem so much happier here, like you're more relaxed. In our old house, I could always tell whenever you were short of ideas because of that annoyed look on your face. I never mentioned it because I knew you would be offended, but I thought it was kind of funny."

Laura shrugged. "Maybe you're right. I can be in a mood sometimes if my work isn't going well."

"So I guess that means your erotic story is pretty good so far. You seem happy."

She looked at him skeptically, wondering if he was being sarcastic or not.

"It is. It's going really well. It's entitled, The Place of Solitude & Depravity. I really like it so far."

He smiled, "Sounds like a classy story."

"What were you expecting me to write? Two people randomly meeting on a train somewhere and deciding to have sex for no apparent reason?"

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea mom."

She playfully slapped his arm. "I'm sure that's standard reading material for someone like you."

"I prefer pictures and videos," he joked. "But seriously, I can't wait to read it. I love reading your work."

"Thanks. This is obviously much different than what I normally write. But you might find it interesting."

"Well, what's it about?" he asked.

Laura suddenly felt slightly uncomfortable. "Love and romance mainly. It's about a female corporate executive who decides to change the pace of her once busy life. She has enough money to retire and finds solace in nature. She meets a younger man. I'll just leave it at that."

There was a slight awkwardness in the moment, and Laura wondered if her son could make the connection between the story idea, and her real life sexual fantasies. But in her mind, Tom didn't think anything of it. Why would he?

*** THE ULTIMATE SEXUAL TABOO ***

A few weeks later. Janet poured two cups of coffee and served one to Laura. They were in her downtown office having a private meeting. Janet sat behind her desk and Laura sat across from her.

"Great news," Janet said. "The Publisher is thrilled with what you've written so far. You'll be getting a big promotional push before the release. In terms of business, we'll wait and see how sales go before we renegotiate. I think we're in a great spot."

"Perfect."

"I couldn't have said it better. Maybe you've finally found your calling as an author."

"You mean as an erotic author?" Laura smiled.

"Exactly. It seems to suit you."

"The funny thing is, if you had told me a few months ago that I would write an erotic story, and actually enjoy it, I would have laughed it off."

"Frankly, I don't blame you for thinking that," Janet said casually. "I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out. But you did it. Your latest work is some of the best I've ever seen."

"Well it's not done yet. All it needs now is more build-up and the dreaded sex scenes."

"I have faith that you can work your magic and make something sexy for people to read."

"Hopefully," Laura replied.

"How did you come up with those characters anyway? This story is more detailed and realistic than any of your best crime novels."

"It's more or less the same process," Laura said. "I think of the story I want, and who the characters are. Then I think about what makes sense for them to do, or say. I visualize it to the best of my abilities, and then I write it down. It's as simple as that."

Janet nodded. "That makes sense. But still, were there any inspirations this time around?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because you always use real life people as inspiration for your characters. So there has to be someone in mind. I'm curious who it is."

Laura paused for a moment. "There's someone in mind. You're right."

"Is he handsome?" the manager asked with an eyebrow raised.

Laura smiled. "Yes, he's handsome."

"Aren't you going to tell me who he is?"

"I'd rather not. But I'll admit that it's a fairly unusual source. The sex scenes are going to be provocative to say the least."

"I like the sound of that."

"You're the agent of several erotic story authors right?" Laura asked.

"Correct."

"Do you have any advice for making a satisfying conclusion? You've read a lot more erotic stories than I have, and you certainly know what readers want."

Janet thought for a few seconds. "In your case, since you're using someone in particular, I'd say to push his buttons in real life. Tease him. Make him want you. From there, you can fill in the rest with your own active imagination. The conclusion writes itself after the main climax."

"Do you really think that's going to work?"

"I know it will," Janet replied with complete confidence.

"Easier said than done."

"So is life. But that's the process. You've written a spectacular story so far, and it needs a spectacular ending. Who knows, you might even enjoy it."

Laura's heart rate started to pick up. She felt herself becoming aroused at the thought of doing something perverted with Tom.

"Maybe you're right," Laura replied.

"How long have we known each other?"

"Longer than I care to count."

"Exactly. And when have I ever been wrong?" Janet asked.

"I don't recall."

"Exactly. Now let's go have lunch. My treat."

***

Later that night. Laura sat in front of her computer and continued her story to the point where it almost reached its first sex scene.

~~ The older woman struggled with her feelings when she was alone. The younger man was constantly on her mind. She found herself thinking about him during odd times, no matter what she was doing. She masturbated thinking of him. She waited patiently to find him outdoors during the weekends. Whenever they met, they would spend time together. Sometimes they would kiss if no one was around.

Before long, the older woman made an offer she could never take back. She bluntly offered the younger man a chance to make love in her home. He was invited to come to her home at a later date when he had the proper time. ~~

Laura slid her hand down her panties. The more she wrote, the more real the story became.

She rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion with her index finger. Her eyes were still open, and she looked at a picture of her son which was on the table. It was the ultimate taboo.

Lewd thoughts filled her lustful mind. She imagined herself kissing her son. He kissed her back. They caressed and fondled each other in her fantasy. Soon they were naked. She got on her knees and took his manhood in her mouth until completion. Tom graciously returned the favor.

Laura came.

She laid blissfully in her chair for a while. Then she went to the bathroom to wash her hands with soap. Afterwards she removed her panties and used a paper towel to dry her vaginal area.

When she got back to her computer, she opened her email account. The cursor on the screen hovered over her files, and she thought for a moment. Laura took a deep breath and attached the entire story to an email, and sent it to her son.

Once the email was sent, she went to bed, unsure of what would happen next.

***

The next day. It was a Saturday morning and Laura was in the kitchen pouring herself coffee. She wore a simple robe with a blouse underneath. After she took a sip of the hot drink, Tom came down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning," she said, taking another sip of her drink.

"Hey mom," he replied as he headed straight for the food. "I saw your email."

Her eyebrow raised. "Did you read it? What did you think?"

"Seriously? That thing is over a hundred pages long and I just woke up."

"Reading is a great way to start a morning. Remember that."

"Maybe for you it is."

Laura gave him a frustrated look. "The reason I sent it to you is because I wanted your opinion. You seemed curious about it, so I gave you a copy of what I have so far."

"I know. I know. I'm still busy with school work and exams are coming up. I'll read your story eventually, and I'll let you know what I think about it."

"Great," she smiled. "Your school work is a lot more important obviously. But read my story when you have extra time."

"I glanced at the first few paragraphs and it looked nice. Seriously, I can't wait to read the whole thing."

"Just wait until you get close to the ending," she winked before taking another sip of her coffee.

*** DIRTY FANTASIES OF A PROPER WOMAN ***

One week later. Laura and Tom laid on their separate rafts, just a few feet apart, and enjoyed floating on the lake. Sunbathing on the water had become their favorite weekend activity together. She wore the same one-piece bathing suit, and Tom was shirtless wearing only his swimming trunks. Their feet were in the water. There was a long stretch of silence between them.

"I finally got around to reading your story," he said randomly, breaking the silence. "I finished it last night."

Her eyebrow raised. "Well what did you think about it?"

"I thought it was really good," he smiled. "I don't normally read that sort of stuff, but it was good."

"I'm glad you think so. It's my first time venturing towards that territory, so I'm interested in what people have to say."

"What did Janet say about it?"

"She loves what I have so far. So do the people at the publisher's office."

"Good," he replied.

"What did you think of the characters and their interaction so far?"

"Very realistic. When I was reading it, the scenes were easy to visualize. Those are the kinds of stories I like to read. It was like watching a movie."

"That's what I always try to achieve," Laura replied. "I try to make all my stories feel seamless, exactly like you said."

"You did a great job on that."

"Any preferences for the ending?" she asked. "I'm still undecided on that part."

Tom thought for a moment and then smiled. "Not really. I'll leave that up to you."

"Why are you smiling?" she asked skeptically.

"No reason."

"I know that look on your face Tom. Just tell me. I want your honest opinion."

"The main character in that book is based on you isn't it?"

Her eyebrows raised. "What makes you say that?"

"The personality is just like yours. Similar backstory too. I can imagine you saying those words whenever I read the main character talking. It sounds exactly like you."

Laura felt her heart rate gradually beginning to increase for reasons she couldn't understand.

"Does that make you uncomfortable reading it?" she asked.

"Why would it?"

"Because I'm your mother."

"But you're also human," he replied. "So you have a thing for younger men. Big deal. That's common for women your age. No offense."

Laura looked at him with an 'If you only knew...' type of expression on her face.

"That's a reasonable opinion," she stated. "I'm glad you're being mature about this. That's one of the reasons why I wanted your thoughts. You're always honest with me."

"I'm a mature guy. What can I say?"

She gave him a motherly smile, "You can answer my question and give me your opinion on the ending. We can talk like adults here. I want the perspective of someone your age, since the male character in the book is also a college student."

Tom thought for a moment. "I think the characters going inside the house to have sex is way too bland. It's too expected. You need to spice things up a little. I think the book would be more erotic if they had sex outside. That way, there would be elements of exhibitionism & voyeurism to it."

"Is that something you enjoy?"

"It's just my opinion. You asked, and there's my answer."

"I like that idea," she replied. "That kind of ending floated in my mind for a while, but I wasn't sure about using it since the older woman is more reserved when it comes to sex. She's struggling with her feelings for the younger man, but she also wants to take things further. That's the appeal of an erotic story in my opinion."

"How are you going to decide?"

"I do what I think feels right. I think of it like hacking a combination lock; I keep turning my thoughts until something clicks. I don't write until it feels perfect. That's the way I work."

"So if the main character is based on you, then you'll probably go with a safe ending," he said playfully.

"Oh really? And why is that?" she asked curiously.

"Because you're so reserved," he said as a matter-of-fact. "I can't imagine you writing about people having sex outdoors. So you'll probably go the more traditional route and keep them indoors."

She raised an eyebrow. "You sound so sure of yourself."

"I'm usually right when it comes to women."

Laura felt her heart rate continue to rise. Talking about her sexuality with her own son of all people was a secret thrill.

"You're still young," she replied. "And you still have a lot to learn about women. Even the most reserved woman can still have dirty fantasies."

"True. But I still predict you're going the safe route with your story. You don't seem like someone who would write a raunchy sex scene."

"Why? Because I'm afraid of outdoor sex and nudity?" she asked, as if it were a challenge.

"Basically."

Laura pulled the side of her bathing suit down and completely exposed a bare breast. It was entirely impulsive. Her face was expressionless and she watched her son's reaction. Tom's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. His eyes were locked onto his mother's brown nipple as if it were hypnosis.

After a few brief seconds, Laura placed her top back in its rightful position, covering her breast once again. A burning feeling was between her legs, and she was fully aroused, but she didn't show it.

"What were you saying about me being a prude?" she smiled, watching him squirm.

"I...I...uh..."

"Like I said, you still have a long way to go when it comes to learning about women," she replied.

"I...guess so..."

"I'm glad we finally understand each other. It's a beautiful day, so let's enjoy it rather than argue."

Laura leaned back on her raft and looked up at the sky. One impulsive move sent a sexual charge through her body. She smiled to herself over what she had just done. It amused her that Tom had suddenly become so flustered after seeing her breast as if he had never seen one before. It was like he had a school boy innocence again, even though he was a young man who was experienced in sex.

***

An hour later, Laura was in her bedroom furiously typing away on her computer. Inspiration came to her, but it was mostly from what had happened with Tom earlier.

~~ The older woman saw the younger man at a distance. She walked towards him with a purpose. She had originally planned on inviting him to her house where they would have coffee, talk, and eventually make love. That was how she originally envisioned their first romantic encounter.

Instead, she carried a picnic basket with her. Once they came face to face, she told him they should find a quiet spot to have lunch. And they did.

They finished their food under the shade of a tree. Her eyes constantly looked around to make sure they were alone, and they were.

Without a hint of warning, she looked him in the eyes and began to undo the top of her thin sundress. He didn't say a word, he just watched. Then she exposed both of her bare breasts to him. They kissed. They made love. ~~

By the time Laura finished her first sex scene, it was 5:48 pm. 'Darn it,' she thought. Her mind kept working, and her fingers wanted to keep typing. But she prided herself on always preparing a nice dinner for her son in a timely manner, so she had to stop.

That was the kind of loving mother she was.

*** UNDERNEATH THE SMALL COVERS ***

Laura was in her home office early the next morning, looking through her window. Her eyes were on the lake and the trees. She was on the phone with her manager.

"I'm impressed with what you've been writing so far. I didn't think you were capable of getting this explicit," Janet said over the phone.

"Neither did I," Laura replied. "But let's just say that I took your advice, and the results were better than I anticipated."

"Hmmm. Aren't you full of surprises lately."

"I know. I've been surprising myself ever since I started writing this book."

"Is there anything else I should know about?" Janet asked with a gossiping tone. "It sounds like you've had an enjoyable experience."

"It's complicated. Trust me."

"Whatever you're doing, keep it up. Whoever this guy is has brought out a completely different side to you."

"That's what I'm afraid of," Laura replied with a faint sigh.

"Don't tell me you're starting to fall for your inspiration."

"Like I said, it's complicated."

"What exactly did you do with him anyway? Can you at least tell me that much? You've peaked my interest."

Laura playfully sighed. "I flashed one of my bare breasts to him while we were in the lake together."

"No way. You didn't? Did you?"

"I'm afraid so."

"God, the lake next to your house?"