Fantasies of a Good Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Gosh, that's so bad," Janet replied in disbelief. "Weren't you afraid that your son might have seen it?"

"You have no idea."

"This new version of you is really something. It's like you're possessed."

"That about sums it up," Laura agreed. "Since I started writing this book, I found something which struck a chord deep inside of me. I can't explain it. I don't think I ever could. But it makes me feel alive."

"I think I know what you're going through."

"You do?" Laura asked, wondering if her secret had been discovered.

"Yes, I do. You've discovered your secret fetish. It's okay. Everyone has one. You happen to like younger men."

"Oh, right."

"I was with a much younger guy recently," Janet admitted. "I never told anyone about it because I was afraid of being judged. But I'm telling you because apparently we understand each other now. Obviously you have the same fetish, so we can trust each other with this."

Laura smiled to herself. "I'm lucky to have a friend like you. And I'm glad you introduced me to the world of erotica."

***

A few hours later. Laura and Tom walked down their backyard dock towards the lake. Tom was shirtless, wearing only his swimming trunks. Laura's body had a towel wrapped around it, and she carried more towels in her arm.

Once Tom dove into the lake, Laura placed the towels onto the wooden dock, and then she removed the towel wrapped around her body. She was wearing a two-piece bikini which showed off her bare midsection, and Tom's eyes immediately took notice. What surprised her the most was that Tom made no effort to conceal that he was staring at her.

"Nice body mom," he said playfully, while treading in the water.

"Thanks."

Laura slowly made her way into the water, feet first, before going all the way in. She dove beneath the surface and swam underwater before eventually making her way back up. They treaded the water together and enjoyed the beautiful day.

"You seem different lately," Tom noted.

"Really?"

"I don't know. You just seem looser, more relaxed. You used to be embarrassed showing off your body. And of course that moment we had yesterday."

She smiled, "You mean showing off my breast? I don't regret that. It was worth seeing your priceless reaction to it."

"That's what I mean. You never would have done something like that before we moved here."

"I know. Believe me, I feel like a woman on the verge of a sexual rebirth."

His eyes widened. "Did you just say..."

"I did," she replied, cutting him off. "Writing this novel has really opened my eyes to new things, sexually speaking."

"Oh," he nodded.

"Does that bother you?"

"Why would it? Everyone goes through fazes like this at some point."

"Well, does it make a difference if you were the person I had been fantasizing about to write the story?" she asked, curious of his reaction.

"I kind of already knew," he replied.

Her eyebrow raised. "You did?"

"I had an idea when I figured out the main character was based on you. But I wasn't sure until yesterday, when you flashed your boob. I could tell how aroused you look, even though you tried to hide it. Your face said it all."

"You're too smart for your own good. You know that?"

"You never seemed to mind," he smiled.

"I like that you're being so mature about this," she replied. "I'm actually impressed. I think you deserve a reward of some kind."

"Like what?"

Laura reached behind herself and untied her bikini top. She removed it while continuing to tread the water. Then she lifted the loose bikini overhead and dangled it, before tossing it to the open water. Once again, it amused her that Tom was so dumbfounded by her nudity. She thought it was cute that Tom tried to gaze at her breasts through the water.

"Now you're just torturing me," he said, with his eyes on his mother's body.

"Maybe I am. Take off your swimming trunks."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "I haven't done anything this crazy since college. I'm feeling nostalgic."

Tom smiled and quickly reached down to pull off his trunks. For a moment, he sank underwater while removing his bottom, but then he quickly reappeared to the surface. His hand held up his swimming trunk overhead just like his mother did. Then he tossed it to the water, just like his mother did.

Laura reached down and did the same, tossing her bikini bottom to the lake. They both swam naked.

"Feels nice," he said.

"I know. I'm glad we're sharing this moment together."

"I agree," Tom said with a strange expression.

"You look like you have something to say to me."

"Nothing. It's just, I like this mom. It's nice."

Laura swam closer to her son until they were both face-to-face. They looked each other in the eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Their lips met. The kiss was soft at first. Tender. Once they became comfortable kissing, they started to make out. Their tongues met and their embrace became passionate.

She ended the kiss, released her arms, and swam backwards towards the dock.

"You can keep swimming here for a while longer," she said. "I'm headed inside to prepare lunch."

All Tom could think about was that they were naked and in a completely open area.

"Aren't you afraid someone might see you like that?" he asked.

Laura smiled, "If I was worried about being seen, I wouldn't have gotten naked and thrown away my bikini in the first place."

Once she reached the dock, Laura climbed out of the lake, naked. She was deeply aroused knowing that Tom was staring at her naked ass and backside. She then proceeded to walk naked back to her house, out in the open, without a towel covering her body.

*** CONFESSIONS OF A LOVING MOTHER ***

The next day. It was a Monday morning, and Tom's class was canceled at the last minute because the professor was sick. As much as she wanted her son in school, Laura was happy at the fact that she got to spend another day with Tom.

She was in the kitchen making sandwiches and preparing other snacks. Everything was placed inside of a picnic basket, which also contained a small blanket so they could sit outside and have lunch together. It was the final act of her secret fantasy for Tom.

Hours later. Both of them were taking a casual walk through the forest. It was a beautiful day and they took comfort in the shade of the trees. They passed by other hikers, their neighbors, and they exchanged greetings before continuing on their separate ways.

"Have you decided what you're going to do after college yet?" she asked as they continued walking.

"I've thought about it," he replied. "I might apply to a grad school and see what happens. Maybe I'll try law school like we've always talked about."

"Whatever makes you happy. I'll support your decision one-hundred percent."

"You're the best," he smiled.

Laura looked around and saw a flat surface on the ground. No one was around, and the area felt serine. Everything felt right.

"This looks like a perfect spot," she said. "Let's have our picnic here."

They unfolded the blanket and placed it neatly on the ground. They removed their shoes and were barefoot. Once they sat down comfortably, Laura opened the picnic basket and neatly took out the wrapped food. They ate in silence, with only the sounds of nature in the background. They looked at each other, and she knew Tom was thinking of something to say.

"You have that look on your face again," she said in a motherly voice.

"I'm just relaxing."

"But you have to be thinking something. I can always tell whenever you have something on your mind."

"I can't stop thinking about yesterday," he replied. "I've thought about it a lot."

"I assumed you would."

"Do you regret doing it?"

Laura thought for a moment. "A part of me does. The other part doesn't. I had fun, and obviously you did too."

"Sure I did."

"Did you masturbate thinking about me afterwards?"

"Okay, this is starting to get embarrassing mom."

"It's a simple question," she smiled.

"Fine, I did. Did you?"

Laura nodded. "I did. Would you be offended if I told you that I had been fantasizing about you for the past several weeks?"

He looked at her skeptically. "You can't be serious. Are you?"

"Why would I lie about that?"

"I'm not sure."

"It's the truth," she replied. "It started happening when I began writing the book. I wrote it with you as the main inspiration, and things escalated from there. I'm not sure how, or why it started. I'm not proud of it, but that's the truth."

"Oh," he gasped.

Tom looked at her with another dumbfounded expression on his face. He was completely and utterly speechless from his mother's revelation.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. "Say something. Tell me what's on your mind. I want us to be open and honest with each other."

"Yesterday wasn't the first time that I had ever thought about you in that way before. I've done it a few times. Seeing you naked for the first time was pretty exciting."

She smiled, "Actually, you didn't get to see me entirely naked. My breasts were underwater, and so was my private area. You only got to see my naked backside."

"True."

Laura put her food down, and she reached to her chest and began to unbutton the top of her sundress. It was like a scene from her story. She nervously unbuttoned her top. Her face was stoic, and she wanted to see his reaction.

By the time the last button was undone, she opened her top and revealed her breasts. Her breasts were average sized, slightly sagging. Her large brown nipples quickly hardened from the exposure to the breezy air, and from her own sexual arousal.

"Like it?" she asked.

"I love it," he replied, slightly nervous. "You're beautiful, mom."

"Do you want to see the rest?"

A sly grin appeared on Tom's face. "I thought you'd never ask."

Laura adjusted the way she sat, and she spread her legs apart. Once she lifted the bottom of her dress and her vagina was exposed. It was covered by a small patch of dark pubic hairs.

"There," she said. "Now you've seen everything."

"Technically, you mentioned something about being entirely naked. I've only seen your lady parts. Not the rest," he smiled.

She gave him a motherly look. "Smart ass."

Laura got up, standing on her feet, and took a deep breath. With one swift move, she pulled the thin sundress overhead and tossed it to the grass. She stood completely nude in front of her son. Her body reflected her age, which is what Tom preferred.

"That's more like it," he replied. "I think you're flawless."

"I'd say the same about you, if I knew what you looked like underneath those clothes."

"You want me to get naked? Here?"

She nodded. "Where else?"

"Someone might walk by and see me."

"So it's okay for me to be naked out here, but not you?" she asked sternly.

"Good point."

Tom stood up and quickly removed his clothes. Laura loved how completely unabashed he was about his own nudity. She loved his eagerness and sense of self-confidence. Seeing his naked body made her wet between the legs. Being naked with him made things hotter. The moment he removed his underwear, she saw his fully erect cock.

"Not bad," she said, looking him over. "About what I expected."

"Thanks I guess."

They both gazed at each others nudity. Laura smiled and walked closer to her son until they were nearly face-to-face, standing on the picnic blanket. Their nudity was on full display for the world to see, but no one was around. It was their private moment.

"When you had dirty thoughts of me, what did you think about?" she asked. "What did you want to do to me?"

"Dirty things. Just about everything."

Her eyebrow raised. "Is that so?"

"Yep. And you? What did you think about?"

"Mind if I show you? There's been something I've been wanting to do for a while now."

"By all means," he smiled.

Laura got down on her knees and immediately began to admire her son's erection. She gazed at it like a woman seeing a man's sex organ for the very first time. It was special to her. It was her son's.

She rubbed his legs with both of her hands. Then she rubbed the back of this thighs. Every touch made him grow harder. That's when she rubbed his penis with her hands, continuing to admire it. She liked the way it felt in her hands. It was soft, yet rock hard.

The first kiss she gave to the head of his penis made him twitch. She continued kissing it, the head and the shaft. Then came her tongue and she licked his penis like it was dessert.

Her lips opened, and then she finally did it. She bent down and inserted the tip of the hard cock inside of her mouth. She closed her lips around the head and sucked. Hearing Tom moan in pleasure gave her pleasure as well. She sucked harder. Then she moved her head down so that she sucked the rest of the throbbing shaft. It wasn't long until she formed a rhythm, bobbing her head up and down on her son's cock.

The more pleasure Tom received, the more pleasure she had as well. Sucking his cock gave her an overwhelming feeling which flowed down her spine and inside her vagina. Feeling his hard cock in her mouth made her come to life sexually like nothing she had ever felt before.

She slowed her rhythm, then came to a stop. She took it out of her mouth and held it in her hands once again. It was wet from her sucking. She gave it another kiss.

"I think that's enough for now," she said playfully, holding his wet cock in her hands.

Tom looked like he was in pain. "You can't stop yet. It aches really bad."

"That's the idea. But I need you to do something first. Are you good at pleasing women?"

Tom's eyes lit up. "You bet I am."

"Good. Hopefully I don't have to give you any lessons."

Laura let go of his penis and laid down on the blanket. She laid flat on her back, and she spread her legs open while looking at Tom.

She loved the fact that Tom had a boyish wonder about her body. She watched him lay on the ground with her, and his eyes were glued to her open vagina. He marveled at it, staring up close.

"You're soaking wet," he said. "I've never seen anything like that before."

"Then you have some idea what I've been going through lately."

"I bet."

"Do me a favor. Start licking."

Laura watched Tom give her a sly grin before bringing his face down between her legs. She watched him press his lips against her vagina. She felt his mouth against her labia, and she felt his tongue on the inside of her pussy. Laura closed her eyes in bliss and enjoyed the oral favor. Tom's tongue moved up and roamed her clitoris. He aggressively licked up and down, side to side. It darted in and out of her soaking wet pussy. He didn't care how wet she was, he slurped everything inside of his mouth and swallowed it. He loved doing it as much as his mother loved receiving.

"Oh god..." she gasped, squeezing the blanket with her hands.

When she looked down again, she saw that Tom was looking at her while continuing to eat her pussy. It was at that moment that she realized just how much Tom had been lusting after her for all these years. The burning sensation between her legs only became worse, and it was an insatiable lust which could no longer be satisfied with just oral sex.

"Take me now," she groaned. "I want you to have me. My body is yours."

"Are you sure you aren't going to regret this later?"

"I'm only saying what my heart wants. My body needs this. I won't regret it later."

The smile on Tom's face showed that he agreed. Laura watched her son get on his hands & knees and crawl over her body. He planted kisses on his way up, starting with her stomach, then her breasts & nipples, and then he positioned himself over her. They were face-to-face, with Tom on top, and Laura underneath. Their eyes were locked, and they felt each others breath. Their skin was pressed tightly together. They could feel each others heart pounding.

"Your body feels so soft," he said in a moment of candor.

She reached down and grabbed his throbbing erection. "And you're extremely hard right now. I want it inside of me."

Laura used her hands to guide his erection towards her entrance. He lowered his body and positioned himself so that his cock would slide right in to her vagina. Given how wet and hot her pussy was, entering was easy for him.

Both of them gasped after his throbbing hard cock went inside of her womanhood. They crossed a line that no mother/son ever should, and ventured towards becoming an unholy coupling. They looked at each other realizing that it was something they could never take back- ever. Her response to that was to wrap her legs tightly around her son.

"Do it," she said forcefully. "Fuck me."

Tom was taken aback by his mother's words. She rarely ever cursed, and she always used proper language. He expected that she wanted to make love, but she had other plans. In the mood she was in, she wanted sex, and she wanted it hard.

After the first thrust, Laura's eyes widened and her face started to change. What started out as an innocent fantasy had become a reality. She looked Tom in the eyes as he continued to thrust. Her heart pounded fast. Her blood was flowing. Her sex drive was reaching its peak. She wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and tightened her legs around him, then she enjoyed the deeply intimate moment.

Moans escaped her lips. They became louder and louder. The harder Tom fucked her, the louder she became. The more Tom thrusted, the more her face changed and contorted. She couldn't hide the pleasure she was feeling. She didn't want to either. She was bare and vulnerable to her son. She wanted him to see her pleasure.

"Fuck me!" she yelled in a moment of raw passion. "Fuck me!"

Her eyes opened and closed. Each time she told Tom to 'fuck' her, he obliged and went harder. She could tell that he liked hearing those words. It was obvious that her son liked the dirty talk from his highly educated and respectable mother.

Her strength soon faded from the pounding her son was giving her, and she released her arms and legs from gripping Tom's body. Her body became limp, and the only energy she had was released in her moans and cries. Her legs remained spread, and her feet were planted on the blanket.

When her hands were on the blanket, she felt Tom grab a hold of them. They held hands, looked each other in the eyes, and enjoyed their sexual moment. He continued pounding away and they became even more intimate than ever. Beads of sweat were forming around their faces. Their minds and bodies were consumed with lust for each other. Their hearts were pounding, and they had both reached the absolute height of sexual arousal.

Nearly every muscle in Laura's body contracted, and it was almost scary to her. Her body had never felt that way before. Her arms and legs contorted, and her toes curled. Her lower back arched violently. Fluids gushed from her vagina and made a terrible mess on the picnic blanket.

Her body soon became unresponsive after an intense orgasm, and Tom continued pounding away.

"Mom...I'm going to cum," he groaned in her ear.

"Inside me. Inside me."

Tom grunted out loud and Laura felt his body stiffen, and soon he flooded her womb with spurt after spurt of his fresh cum.

***

Minutes passed and they laid side-by-side, naked. Their bodies cooled down and their sweat dried. Their breathing returned to normal. Neither of them said a word. And neither of them cared that someone might walk by and see them.

"I'm at a loss for words," Laura said, looking up at the blue sky.

"That's a first."

She playfully slapped his chest. "I better wash myself before your cum dries on my legs."

"Most of that cum is yours, mom."

"I know. But female cum is easy to wash off. Once your cum dries, it would feel crusty and thick. That would make the walk home rather unpleasant."