Fantasies of a Good Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,202 Followers

Laura stood up, naked, and she walked towards the forest area. She didn't bother to put her dress on.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to wash myself in the river."

Tom followed his mother. They both got in the small river stream and cleaned their sexual organs from their cum stains. They splashed each other with the cold water. They laughed, and they had fun. Then they kissed.

***

Weeks later. A wave of inspiration came over Laura at night. She was dressed in her nightgown, sitting in her bedroom, typing furiously. The conclusion to The Place of Solitude & Depravity was nearly finished:

~~ The older woman and the younger man continued their sexual rendezvous in the forest. She continued wearing a thin sundress whenever she would meet him, with nothing underneath. The weeks passed and every meeting felt like a new adventure. They would always find someplace outdoors where no one was around, and they would have sex. Being naked in the outdoors was a thrill, but being intimate with each other was a sensation she never could have imagined.

After a few more weeks, the younger man broke the news that he was leaving. He had been accepted to a grad school on the other side of the country, and they wouldn't have a chance to see each other anymore. It was painful to her, heartbreaking, but she came to terms with it. On their last meeting, they made love in her bedroom, on her bed, for the very first time. It was the last time they ever saw each other.

The End ~~

Laura took a long and deep breath. Finishing a novel was always a powerful feeling. She felt relief. It was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. What amazed her the most was how fast she wrote the entire thing, but that was mainly due to her love for the story, and the inspiration she got from her son.

After turning off the computer, she stood up and stretched. Her arms were held high, and her legs were spread apart. A smile crept across her face.

*** EPILOGUE: ONE YEAR LATER ***

It was an early morning. Laura sat naked in front of her computer screen in the bedroom. She was working on a new story, and she was on the phone with her friend Janet.

"I'm almost finished with the new one," Laura stated over the phone. "It should be ready for another holiday release."

"Excellent. The people at the publishing office are going to be thrilled. Especially if it's anything like the last one."

"I'm positive it will meet expectations."

"You know, you never did tell me about the guy who was your inspiration for the last book," Janet said in a gossiping manner.

"Maybe one day I will. I hope you understand."

"Sure. We all have our little secrets."

"I agree," Laura replied. "But I confess that the guy who was my inspiration for my last book, is also my inspiration for the new book."

"I love the sound of that. You're such a bad girl Laura."

"And it's all your fault."

"I know. I take full credit for that," Janet said playfully.

Laura laughed. "I should get back to work. It was great chatting with you again this morning."

"Of course. Send me a copy of your first draft when it's done. I can't wait to read it."

"It's a steamy one. You'll love it."

"I always do. Bye."

"Bye."

They both hung up the phone, and Laura went back to work, furiously typing away at a new story.

Before her mind could fully commit to what she was writing, her bathroom door opened. Tom had just finished brushing his teeth and washing his face in her bathroom. He was completely naked, and he walked behind his naked mother to give her a big hug, and to squeeze her breasts from behind while giving her kisses on the cheek.

"Busy again?" he asked in between kisses.

She kept her eyes on the screen. "I like staying busy."

Tom's hands squeezed his mother's breasts. His fingers played with her hardening brown nipples, and he continued kissing her face. Laura's eyes were still reviewing the computer screen.

"Are you too busy for me?"

"Of course not. Where else would I get my story ideas from? You're my inspiration."

"Is that all I am to you?" he replied jokingly. "Just your inspiration?"

Laura's eyes were still busy on the computer screen. "Of course not honey. I love you very much."

"If you're going to keep working and ignoring me, then I think you should at least have breakfast first. It's the most important meal of the day, and you need your energy to write."

She turned her chair around and looked Tom in the eyes. "Oh really? Is it that time already?"

"I believe so."

"Good, because I'm starving."

Laura casually bent her head down and took her son's erect penis inside of her mouth and began to suck. She bobbed her head fast with her lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing cock. Tom closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure. It wasn't long before he came inside of his mother's mouth.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.