Fateful Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs, Tim erupted, blasting an immense load across his hairy stomach. His eruption was triggered by the thought of his cock in between Stephanie's tits. It was a common fantasy for him. After cleaning up, he drifted off into the first relaxing slumber he'd had in quite some time.

The following Monday morning, Steve found himself cringing in the work trailer as Tim blasted his recovery crew on the phone.

"What the fuck do you mean, twelve thousand dollars!?" Tim yelled. "That's a pretty large change order for something that should have been apparent, Frank!"

Steve decided it was best to take a step outside, feeling sorry that Tim was getting hit with yet another headache related to his house. He adjusted his hard hat, and pulled out his personal cellphone, noting a text from Stephanie.

'I'm gonna be home early tonight, does pot roast sound good for dinner?'

Steve texted his reply, 'It does babe.'

He added a follow-up, 'Tim's getting nickle and dimed on the recovery, just got hit with another CO. 12 Grand. Sucks.'

Stephanie replied with a sad face emoji, and a comment, 'We should try and cheer him up.'

In a moment of amusement, Steve recalled the conversation from the other night. He smirked as he replied, 'You should skip the bra tonight.' He suddenly realized, to his surprise, that he actually wanted her to. He wasn't aware at the time, but the decision to suggest this to his wife would end up being a fateful one.

When Stephanie read her husbands text she felt a sudden jolt of excitement. She was surprised that Steve would offer up the suggestion, but she had to admit it excited her. She glanced around the office, looking at some of the women working next to her. She couldn't help but cringe as she recalled some of their stories about their own jealous and controlling husbands, their own lackluster sex lives. She was thankful that her high school sweetheart was seemingly much more loving and open to some naughty, albeit harmless, fun. Stephanie was now feeling suddenly energized.

'Wouldn't you be upset?' She replied, trying to attain his level of seriousness. She noticed a subtle moistness developing between her legs, and crossed them, in an attempt to control it.

Steve chuckled to himself as he read her question. 'No, I think it would be hot.' He admitted. He sent another. 'You know I get a kick out of you teasing him.'

Stephanie smiled devilishly at her husbands confirmation, replying. 'Okay. I'll wear one of my white tees.' She added a winking kiss emoji for flair. Her heart was suddenly beating faster.

Steve felt his dick strain against his work jeans, and spent the remainder of the day trying to control his excitement. 'Whats the big deal? It's just a tee shirt.' He thought.

When he finally walked in the door that evening, he felt that strain in his jeans once again. Stephanie looked simultaneously both casual and done-up. Her make-up was sexily applied, but she was wearing nothing but a long white nightie and elastic gym shorts. Her huge tits were bouncing absurdly below the thin fabric, jiggling enticingly at every minor movement of her person. Steve stood at the entry way, eyes wide in a moment of voyeurism. Her breasts swung forward naturally as she finished placing the wine at the dinner table. Steve couldn't believe how excited this was making him. For some reason the thought of Tim seeing her in such a state really amused him.

She looked up at him, blushing, smiling. "Hey." was all she offered. Stephanie was feeling her own sense of ridiculous excitement. 'Will you relax.' She thought, trying to convince herself. 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with dressing this way in my own home.'

Still, when Tim finally arrived her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. Steve and Stephanie were already seated at the table eating dinner. They had both decided not to make a big deal about the meal, Steve unsure of when Tim would actually arrive.

"Grab yourself a plate." Steve offered. "Foods on the stove."

Tim dropped his bag near the front door and removed his work coat. "Thanks." He replied, sighing deeply, seemingly decompressing. "What a fucking day."

"You work that bullshit out?" Steve offered, curious to know, but more curious to see his reaction to Stephanie's attire.

"I guess man, these assholes don't know what they're doing. Hey Steph." Tim greeted Stephanie, completely unaware of the state of her tits. He fixed himself a plate and joined them at the dinner table. Once sat he immediately poured himself a heavy glass of wine.

It was actually disappointing at first. Tim was so distracted from the stress of the day, he didn't even notice Stephanie's situation. It wasn't until later, when she stood to start cleaning up, that Tim saw the first movement beneath her shirt.

He watched as she strode to the kitchen sink, her tits bouncing erotically to each of her steps. Tim blinked, unsure of what he was actually seeing. When she dropped off the first batch of dishes into the sink she returned to the table. Tim was unable to avert his eyes, and Stephanie knew it. She leaned in and scooped up his own plate. Tim was gazing at her swaying breasts as they hung heavily during her lean. When she stood straight, they jostled back in their natural place. Tim, reactive, looked towards Steve. Steve tried his best to conceal a smirk as he sipped on his wine, but Tim finally realized she was without bra support.

Steve spoke, "I told her you had a rough day."

Tim could only laugh, and he let out a deep guffaw in delight and appreciation. He wasn't sure most marriages operated in this fashion, but somehow he thought it was sign of a healthy one. Further, he was having great fun being playfully teased by his friend's wife.

Before anything else was said, Stephanie suddenly screamed in surprise.

As fate would have it, a large serving spoon was underneath one of the baking pans she was cleaning. The water was pouring out of the faucet, and as she leaned down to plug the drain she hit the handle of the spoon, smacking it right underneath the waterfall. To her horror, the water exploded upwards and drenched the upper portion of her shirt.

She screamed, but reacted quickly to shut the water off. Stephanie stood there for a moment, completely at a loss, unable to reconcile the irony of the situation. Her shirt was totally soaked.

"Everything alright?" She heard her husband ask from behind her.

All she could do was laugh, she titled her head back in defeat, chuckling. She soon turned, revealing the accident.

It was an extremely sexy accident.

"Jesus!" Tim said, feasting his eyes on her revealed tits. Her impossibly large breasts hung there, small pale areolas and stiffening nipples as clearly visible as if she was wearing nothing at all.

Steve nearly choked on his Merlot, spitting it back into his glass and reacting, "Holy shit!"

Stephanie shook her head in disbelief, an embarrassed redness showed on her face. 'Fuck it.' She thought. Ten years of teasing, multiple glasses of wine, and a now invisible shirt all combined to create one supremely erotic moment.

"Welp, I guess this top is useless." Stephanie spoke, resigned to her fate. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do it, but she did.

Steve watched in a mixture of excitement and horror as his wife slowly peeled her shirt up and over her head. Both men stared in arousal as her beautiful breasts spilled out from underneath the soaking fabric, glistening in their own wetness. Tim immediately felt his heart beat rise, and his cock begin to swell in his jeans. He was unable to believe his luck. He glanced towards Steve, interested to see how he'd react to the moment.

An explosion of various thoughts and feelings were coursing through Steve's mind and body. It was a revelatory moment for the long time husband. He realized, to his fascination, that he was extremely excited by his wife's exhibitionism. A part of his mind was screaming at him to recoil. His wife was exposing her gorgeous tits to his boss, of all people. Of course that was something to discourage. That voice was ultimately stifled, however, by the intense and true arousal that he was experiencing from deep within him. Steve glanced towards Tim, and nearly laughed at the shocked expression on his boss's face. Steve spoke, "I would say Happy Birthday, but I don't think that's for another couple months."

Stephanie was relieved, and a bit aroused, by her husbands reaction. She loved that he was so enthusiastic about her body, so willing to show her off. Still, she couldn't believe she actually had done it, but she felt her nipples stiffening as Tim looked at her with hunger. In a way, she felt that this moment was a long time coming. Somehow she always knew, that eventually, Tim was going to get a look at her naked breasts.

"Those are goddamn incredible." Tim found his voice, staring, jeans bulging beneath the table. He was wondering to himself if they had planned this, if the two of them got some kick out of this sort of thing.

She blushed deeper by his compliment, but soon realized it was time to cover up, speaking. "I better head upstairs."

The two men leered as she bounced by them to head out of the kitchen. At the last moment, Steve reached for her hand. It was his second fateful decision of the day.

"Why don't you just relax on the couch for a minute? I'll bring you a glass of wine. There's no need to go upstairs." He looked a Tim. "We'll clean up in here." He turned back to his wife, looking intensely into her eyes and wondering how she'd react to such a bold and unexpected suggestion.

Stephanie couldn't believe her ears. Did her husband really just say that? She had to make sure, "Wait. You... want me topless?"

Steve wouldn't have suggested it if he thought she was uncomfortable. Nearly two decades with the love of his life had yielded certain tells, sexual and otherwise. He could tell by her body language, her eyes, her breathing - that Stephanie was extremely aroused by her state of undress.

"Of course I do." He looked at Tim, "What do you think Tim? Does she need another shirt?"

Tim suddenly realized how intensely locked into their conversation he was, almost as if he was half in a dream. He also didn't want to come across as a lecherous pervert or some kind of creep. He replied, speaking to both of them, "I absolutely love the view, but I want whatever you guys want. I'm just happy to be here." Deep down he hoped she'd continue with the show, it'd been a long time since Tim had been a part of unexpected, sexually charged fun.

His comment only proved to further assuage the couple of any fears they might have had. Stephanie shrugged with a naughty smile, and passed by the stairs into the living room - completely topless. After a few moments passed, the sounds of the television filled the room.

Now out of ear shot, Tim smacked Steve on the leg under the table, whispering. "What the fuck is going on?" He asked of his friend and employee.

Steve began standing, picking up the remaining glassware from the table as he did, replying, "I don't know, but you're welcome."

Tim followed him to the sink, "You sure you're cool with this?"

Steve laughed, "Yeah man, this is the kind of shit you do when you've been together for twenty fucking years. You need to keep things interesting somehow." He seemed to realize it for the first time as the words escaped his mouth.

"So you've done this before?" Tim replied, handing him his utensils to toss in the sink.

"Sure haven't."

Tim didn't quite get it, but he wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it. "Look man, I'm not complaining, and I'm obviously cool with it. I just, you know, want to make sure everyone's on the same page." He scratched the back of his head, showing some nerves over the situation. He really didn't want to overstep his boundaries, and this circumstance was certainly loaded.

Steve turned the faucet off, and wiped his hands on the dish towel to dry them. "Enjoy the view, and remember this next time you're wondering who's picking up the tab at the bar." Steve made a conscious effort to separate this naughtiness from their dynamic at work, but he wasn't above playing it as if it was a supreme favor.

Both men were feeling excitement as they made their way out of the kitchen. Steve spoke. "I'm gonna hit the bathroom real quick."

Tim replied with some mild panic, "Well fuck man. Then I'm gonna change or something. Not gonna walk into that living room without you." He muffled an absurd laugh.

Steve smirked at his boss's enthusiasm. He had never seen him in such a state. "Fine."

Out in the living room, Stephanie was breathing heavily. She was thankful that her yoga shorts were black, because she feared the wetness escaping between her lips would have surely dampened the fabric by now. She couldn't believe she was sitting topless with her husbands boss in the house, she couldn't believe her husband had been the one to suggest it, and she definitely couldn't believe how excited it was making her.

In the guest bedroom Tim was desperately trying to escape his work jeans. The size of his manhood always caused discomfort when it was constrained, and he scanned the dresser drawer for a pair of shorts. When he finally slid the jeans off he looked down at his cock, jutting outwards. He wondered if it was the smarter idea to stay put in the bedroom for the evening. He didn't know where the night was headed, and he certainly didn't want anything to happen that anyone would regret. The mental image of Stephanie's unbelievable tits came rushing back, droplets of water cascading down her curvature. "Fuck it." he said to himself, and began to step into his shorts.

In the bathroom, Steve's own arousal was so strong that it was beginning to scare him. 'Where did this come from?' he wondered. It was almost as if over the last week a curtain had been pulled back on his fantasies, exposing them for the first time. His dick stiffened impossibly hard as he perversely imagined Tim taking his wife's tits in his hands. He washed his own in a hurry to rush back to the living room, stopping in the kitchen to grab the bottle of wine. 'We're gonna need more of this.' He thought to himself.

When Steve finally approached Stephanie sitting on the couch, he handed her a full glass of wine. "You're so fucking hot." He whispered, Tim not yet having returned to the room.

Stephanie was very much in love with her husband in that moment. It was like she could sense the pride he had for her beaming from within him. She smiled at him, and whispered, "This is crazy."

"Crazy hot." Steve replied. He looked at the empty spot on the couch next to her, and in another fateful decision, he decided to opt for the single plush chair closer to the television.

Stephanie noticed, and her heart beat rose even higher. She couldn't believe he was being this adventurous. It aroused her to no end to see her husband acting so boldly.

"Is there a cover charge?" Tim joked, walking back into the room. He couldn't believe how good Stephanie's tits looked, and he soon noticed that the only available seat was right next to her on the couch. He wondered if Steve had planned that as well.

Stephanie was quick to accept the joke, as it was able to break some of the tension in the room, replying, "Cover charge is you're doing dishes for two weeks."

"Well damn, that might be the best deal I've ever gotten." Her breasts only seemed to get more and more attractive the closer he got to her. As he sat down on the couch he noticed them bounce to the movement.

Steve pointed to the end table next to Tim, "Full wine glass there for you."

Tim grabbed it, appreciative. He figured it would help him relax and melt into this bizarre but arousing evening. He offered a toast, "To supportive friends." He paused, smiling. "And unsupported tits."

Steve and Stephanie both laughed. The nerves that Stephanie were experiencing caused her to somehow miss her next sip of the Merlot, the wine spilled out her glass and splashed down onto her neck, some strands of it cascaded down her breasts. It was a very erotic sight.

"Damn babe, you're a clumsy mess tonight, huh?" Steve smiled, loving how beautiful she looked. His jeans were tenting with a rock hard erection.

She blushed, flicking away some of wine from her tits, her nipples stiffening as both men gazed at the responsive jiggle. "Not my finest moment, I guess." She added, with a blush.

"I beg to differ." Tim interjected, unable to peel his eyes away from her chest. He continued to stare, appreciative of every unbelievably feminine detail of her breasts. Stephanie looked up at his feasting eyes, and then back down at her own bosom. In instinctive submission, she leaned back into the couch to give him a full view. They sat like that, for a few moments, the eroticism in the air so thick it could be cut with a knife. Tim's dominant sexual tendencies were beginning to boil from within him.

Steve could see the look in their eyes. He knew that they wanted each other. He had known that for years, but it was heightened by this situation, clearly ready to explode. It frightened him, but once again his arousal dominated all of the doubts that were racing through his mind.

Tim's mouth was dry, he desperately wanted to touch her, instead he managed, "They are even nicer than I imagined."

Stephanie smiled, and drew even more attention to her chest by taking each heavy breast in her hands. They spilled over the sides of her small palms, hanging off the tips of her fingers. She jiggled them for effect. "They haven't fit in my hands since highschool. They don't even fit in Steve's." She offered, with a giggle.

"I bet they would fit in mine." Tim was reactive in his response, not thinking of any potential consequences to his words.

Stephanie suddenly felt light headed, and her tummy was fluttering at the thought of him touching her. The room was silent, and she could no longer control herself. Her nipples were on fire and her shorts were soaked through from her arousal. From the moment she peeled her shirt off she wanted nothing more than for this handsome man to take a hold of her breasts with his large hands. She quickly remembered her husband and looked over at him. She nearly fainted when she saw his permissive gaze.

Steve's mind was spiraling out of control, the only anchor point he had to reality was his deep arousal. He looked at Tim, and managed, "I'll take that bet."

Tim wasted no time, he dominantly and tenderly took her in his hands. Before Stephanie could gasp in reaction to her husbands unbelievable approval, she arched her head back in pleasure. Tim couldn't believe how good she felt, how impossibly sexy it was to touch her gorgeous tits for the first time. An avalanche of extreme eroticism hit all three of them at once. There were certain undeniable realities that ran through their minds. Tim was Steve's boss. Stephanie was Steve's wife, and over ten years younger than Tim. Yet here he was, openly groping this younger married woman, right in front of her husband, his employee. Tim suddenly felt and intoxicating swelling of ego.

Stephanie immediately noticed how much larger his hands were than her husbands, his fingers thicker, his skin rough and calloused. It was an experienced touch, and it was absolutely amazing. Stephanie felt the already soaked fabric of her shorts continue to dampen outwards towards her inner thigh. Her womanhood was gushing in arousal, to her shame, and incredible excitement. Tim was both deliberate and gentle as he groped her. He gently squeezed her, picking each breast up and expertly tickling at her excruciatingly aroused nipples. Every time he did she felt a jolt of sexual desire course through her entire body. He would use the inside of his thumb to wipe away the last remnants of the wine, but his main focus was on feeling her. Tim felt his own manhood swelling to full mast within his shorts, and knew it was only a matter of time before she noticed him.