Fateful Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth be told, Stephanie had already noticed his size, years ago. She was much more deft when it came to stealing glances than her husband or his boss. She had always enjoyed sneaking stares at the heavy bulge in Tim's jeans. The sight of it would cause her intimate parts to dampen with forbidden desire. In her life she had only been with one man other than Steve, before she had met him, and he had an even smaller penis than her husband. She was instinctively drawn to Tim's manhood, as if she realized his size was something she naturally craved as a woman. She was now eyeing the massive erection in delight, wishing it wasn't concealed by the fabric of his shorts.

Steve didn't notice, at least not at first. He was suffering from the most severe case of tunnel vision imaginable. His focus totally locked in on Tim's hands fondling his wife's tits. He, perversely, loved the sight of it. What had possibly come over him?

His excitement went from overloaded, to otherworldly, upon hearing his wife speak.

"Jesus Tim, what do you have there?" Her voice was sultry as she spoke.

The sparkle of the diamond on Stephanie's wedding ring suddenly caught Steve's attention. Her left hand was rummaging below the scene of the action at her chest. Steve nearly had a heart attack when he saw his wife's delicate hand exploring an absolutely towering bulge in Tim's shorts.

"Oh fuck. Stephanie, what are you doing?" Tim spoke, delirious. He wanted nothing more than for her to continue, but he was terrified of the repercussions. He decided he needed to re-engage Steve, plead with him to put a stop to it.

"Steve! Your wife is out of control!" He didn't know what else to say, his cry was of desperation as if his last sense of social decorum was lashing out in an attempt to revert this situation to normalcy. It was made in vain.

Steve saw it as an opportunity to reassert himself in the situation, he somehow heard himself speak through the haze of aroused confusion, "What? You've never had a woman rub on your junk before?"

"Fuck. You're both crazy." Tim titled his had back against the couch cushion, closing his eyes, hands dropping away from Stephanie's breasts. He gave up, and now began to focus on her touch.

Stephanie was undone by her husbands comment. She couldn't believe he was so calm, so okay with what was happening here. She decided she needed to truly see where his head was at, speaking. "Yeah Tim. You've never had a woman rub on your big junk before?" Her voice was playful.

She pulled back the elastic loop on his shorts. Tim seemed to instinctively react, lifting his ass off the couch, allowing Stephanie to pull his shorts down his legs. The room fell silent as Tim's massive cock sprung into view. Neither Steve nor Stephanie could believe their eyes. Stephanie, despite being prepared for the sight of it, was not prepared for the sight of it. She hadn't seen much pornography in her life, and she was having a hard time understanding how a man could be so large. She had never seen anything so masculine, so completely attractive. She gazed at his cock, soaking in every detail as her pussy gushed more feminine essence into her soaking shorts. Despite having hairy arms and torso, Tim's manhood was noticeably well groomed. She looked at his large, heavy balls, engorged and resting on the couch. Her eyes started the ascent. His girthy shaft was probably twice as thick as her husbands, and it continued upwards for an eternity. His length, again, at least twice as long as Steve's. It was the most arousing thing she had ever seen. She had a sudden need to kiss it, to take it in her mouth. Instead, she fought those urges, and grabbed it with her small, delicate hands.

Steve nearly fainted when he saw his wife begin to pump on Tim's monstrous cock. He noticed that her tiny hands couldn't even encircle his substantial girth. She pumped him with enthusiasm, staring at his manhood with desire. Steve thought he might jump out of his chair and scream for this madness to stop, but instead he looked on with mouth agape, mind blown. The sight of Tim's size caused Steve's jealousy to spike tremendously, but somehow, seeing his wife's arousal caused his excitement to spike in equal measure. It was as if there was a tug-of-war being played out in his mind, between his rational brain and his sexual one. They were deadlocked, and all that his boss's huge cock served to do was increase the tension on the rope. Suddenly Steve found his voice.

"Jesus Tim. Who'd have thought you were packing that kind of heat?"

Tim looked up at his employee. It was a surreal moment, speaking to his long time friend as his cock was being stroked. Adding to that was the obvious fact that the one who was stroking his cock was that friends wife. "Well you know me Steve. I've never been one to brag."

Stephanie had never been so aroused in her entire life. The heat of Tim's member, the weight of it, the unbelievable size of it. It was doing something to her mind. She needed to take him in her mouth, and unspeakably, other places. She fought to take control of her desires, and simply continued to pump the gorgeously fat cock in her hand. She gazed down at his heavy balls, still not believing how much larger, plumper, they were than her husbands. They had to have been at least twice as large as Steve's. She suddenly noticed that she was biting her lip.

Tim now looked at Stephanie, feeling a natural high from what was occurring in this living room. He could tell she was fascinated by his size, which didn't surprise him, but it stroked his ego immensely. He spoke, looking at her incredible bouncing tits as he did, "Dishes for four weeks?" He decided to add some levity to this increasingly nuclear situation.

Stephanie blushed, but continued to fondle him. She was now using both hands, exploring his length in delight, and occasionally caressing his boiling balls. She replied, smiling, "I think we can keep it at two. I'll give you the big cock discount."

Tim absolutely loved hearing her compliment his size, especially right in front of her husband. He instinctively reached out and grabbed a hold of her tits again, remembering how many times he day dreamed about seeing them smothering his member. He realized now was the moment for him to realize that fantasy, speaking, "I don't want to push my luck, but I really want to slap those things with him." He nodded towards his groin as he said it. Stephanie immediately knew what he wanted, and had an instinctual need to submit to his request.

She slid down to her knees, pointing her curvy ass towards her husband as she faced Tim on the couch. Stephanie wasted no time, picking up each heavy breast in her hands, and gently smashing them together. Tim's huge, masculine cock, was now in between them. Tim groaned as he felt her delicious tits smothering his engorged organ, and he immediately knew he would soon be cumming on her. The reality of this moment was so indescribably taboo, and he knew he would savor it.

Stephanie began to rub her tits up and down his shaft. She was delirious at the sight of it. She thought back on the few times Steve and had tried titty fucking her over the years, and how each session would end in their playful laughter as his smaller dick was lost within her bust. This time was much different, Tim's manhood stood proudly, giving Stephanie an equally satisfying sensation as she enjoyed the massage her tits were receiving from his manly appendage. She looked down. Tim's angry cock head was near bursting, and she smelled his orgasm brewing.

The sight of her perfect tits running up and down his cock was too much, and he grunted, erupting in pleasure. The first thick rope hit her square in the chin, causing her to flinch in surprise. His cum exploded strand after strand, shooting upwards and then returning, splattering erotically across the smooth skin of her beautiful neck and breasts. She couldn't believe how much he was cumming, and she jiggled her tits up an down his pulsating organ to encourage more of his release, to give him more pleasure.

Once the dust settled, and her tits sat glazed in Tim's cum, Stephanie seemed to snap out of her trance. She felt suddenly panicked, and stood abruptly, turning to face her husband. She expected to witness him furious, or perhaps even absent from the room. She was relieved to instead see him awestruck, his jeans tented in arousal.

Steve couldn't believe his eyes. There were no words to describe how erotic his wife looked. When Stephanie turned, her big tits swayed from her movement. They were coated in an obscene amount of cum, so much so it looked as if several men had unloaded on her bust. Before he could say a word, she took two strides over to him, and grabbed him by the hand.

"I need you upstairs."

She pulled Steve up and out of the chair, and dragged him quickly out of the room.

Tim sat there, awestruck, with a deflating cock and a smile on his face. He leaned his head back into the couch, closing his eyes.

Stephanie peeled her shorts off as soon as she hit the bed, tossing them into the master bath. The fabric was so wet it made a smacking sound as it hit the tile of the bathroom floor. Steve, seeing red, ripped his shirt off, and nearly burst out of his jeans, exposing himself to his wife for the first time that evening.

As much as she hated to admit it, it was the first time Stephanie had ever felt a sense of disappointment by the sight of her husbands dick. She loved this crazy man with all her heart, she would die for him, she would do absolutely anything for him. But in that moment, she shamefully wished she could have traded him for his boss. Just for the night. There was a newfound longing in her loins, a longing to experience something large, her pussy was aching with a need to be filled deep. She shook that upsetting thought from her mind, and opened her legs to her husband with a loving smile.

Steve was as aroused as he could ever remember being. He gazed at his wife's sex, noting how inflamed her lips looked, how absolutely damp her inner thighs were. It was then he realized her tits were still glazed in another mans cum. He looked at her intoxicating bust with unbelieving eyes.

Stephanie blushed, noticing his stare. "Do you want me to clean up?"

"No." Steve paused, dick jutting outwards in hardness. "There's no time for that."

He was inside her a moment later, and it was the wettest his wife had ever felt. He started thrusting immediately, leaning down to kiss her, absurdly smelling the musk from his Tim's cum caked to her chest and neck. Stephanie reached her legs up and wrapped them around Steve's back, encouraging him deeper. There was an unfamiliar need in her loins, as if her pussy was craving to be stretched. Unfortunately, it was a sensation that her husband couldn't provide. Still, Steve felt good, and it wasn't long before she came.

"Mmm-mm - Oh! Fuck! Yesss." She hissed as she grabbed his shoulders, the mild pleasure warming her body.

Once her orgasm subsided she looked into her husbands eyes. God, she loved this man. She noticed him gazing at her bouncing breasts, undoubtedly blown away by the site of another man's nut splattered all over them. She saw the excitement in his eyes, and decided to use it to spur him further.

"He came a lot huh?" She was using that voice he loved, when they were locked together in passion. It was sultry, and sexual, and it always made him pop.

"Fuck Steph." Steve looked up into her eyes, there was an unrecognizable spark deep within them, and he somehow knew that, after tonight, their sex life would never be quite the same.

She began tickling his back with the nails on her fingers, and using her legs to pull him as deeply into her as she could, continuing "He has a really big cock." She bit her lip as she said it, staring into her husbands eyes somehow apologetically, somehow consolatory. Steve knew in that moment, to his complete horror and equal arousal, that she wanted Tim to fuck her.

"Oh fuck!" Steve's small balls gave way, and her spurted into his loving wife. She pulled him down into her, kissing him passionately. When his orgasm finally ended, he rolled off to the side of her, grabbing her hand in affection, their fingers intertwined - and soon they were fast asleep.

Her embarrassment hit her with the morning sun. Stephanie's face became flush when she heard Steve walking down the stairs. She was sober now, but hungover, and disheveled in her silken bathrobe. She clung to her cup of coffee like it was a lifesaver in a sea of worry. She stood next to the window, for warmth and reassurance.

Steve looked around when he hit the final step, "Tim?"

"He left for work before I woke up." She replied, genuinely thankful that was the case.

Steve was so in love with her. He walked right over to her, grabbing her and kissing her deeply. "Good morning, naughty wife."

For some reason, a flash of anger suddenly hit Stephanie. She snapped, "How can you be so okay with what happened last night? You watched another man grope me!" She turned around, feeling real shame, "You watched me grope - another man."

Steve grabbed her coffee cup from behind her, placing it on the kitchen counter, turning her gently to face him. He smiled, and kissed her again.

"Baby. We have been together for twenty years."

Stephanie stood still, looking into his eyes, listening to his words. Mild shame still coursing through her body.

"I love you, more than anything. I think you're the sexiest woman on the planet." Steve now picked up her coffee, taking a sip for his own reassurance, "We just had a little crazy fun last night, with someone we know. It was so hot to watch you act so naughty."

Stephanie did know that her husband loved her, even despite his newly discovered voyeuristic tendencies. She shook her head in wonder, "Aren't you worried? Aren't you, embarrassed?"

Steve took another sip of his coffee. "A little, but none of those feelings come close to how exciting it was to watch." He kissed her deeply. "I'm not a moron Steph. I know you've always found Tim attractive."

"Stev-"

"Stop. Do you honestly think I believe I'm the only man you find sexy? How many times have you given me shit for staring at Tiffany?"

Now her anger spiked even higher, "Oh, so this is all just an excuse to let you have some fun with fucking Tiffa-."

"No! God damn it that's not what I meant. I have zero interest in Tiffany, other than the occasional glance." He paused, weighing his words, "Twenty years ago I would have killed a man for looking at you the wrong way. I guess after all this time together our trust, and our relationship is at a point where, internally, I feel completely secure. I love seeing you revved up, even when it's not me doing the revving."

Her husbands words were honest, and somehow refreshing. Her anger and her shame both began to subside. "Well you certainly got me revved up last night." Stephanie smiled.

"I'm pretty sure it was Tim's monster that got you revved up." He kissed her again.

Now she blushed, badly, covering her face. She eventually spoke, "What now? Do we just pretend it never happened?"

Steve felt an incredible excitement as he spoke his next fateful words, "Well. We can forget it ever happened."

He paused, looking into her eyes,

"But I think the more natural course of action is to let you two take it all the way."

The color left his wife's face, and her eyes went wide, but Steve could see that naughty spark, deep within them.

The ache between Stephanie's legs suddenly returned, and it seemed to pulse, keeping pace with her now pounding heart beat.

"Sorry I'm late." Steve offered, as he walked through the front door of the construction trailer.

Tim looked up from several pay applications he was filling out, and smiled. "Wild night, no problem."

It was an awkward moment for both men.

Tim continued, "Look man, I think I'm gonna look for a hotel."

Steve cringed, angry that Tim was allowing the fun they had last night to already impact the dynamic of their relationship. His boss was already running scared to a hotel.

"Don't be fucking ridiculous man. Jesus." Steve didn't understand why both Stephanie and Tim were seemingly struggling with separating the bedroom play from real life. I guess there was some fear there, some guilt. He continued nonetheless, "Never would have thought I'd see the day where a naked woman would make you run for the hills."

"That naked woman is your fucking wife, jackass!" His voice was hushed, to make sure it didn't carry beyond the walls of the trailer.

"I know, you being single and all- I know you're probably having a hard time understanding what happened last night." Steve paused, realizing he too, was speaking from a place of inexperience. Stephanie and him had never done anything remotely of the sort before. His words were confident despite it, "Look. I'm cool with it, she's certainly cool with it. How are you not cool with it?"

Tim buried his face in his hands, exasperated. He groaned, finally leaning back in his chair. "I am, cool, with it Steve. It's just- I don't want anyone to have any regrets. You're telling me you two have never done anything like that before?"

"Nope."

"So why now?"

"How should I know? Clearly the broad fancies you and that-" Steve paused, laughing. "That's another fucking thing! How did you keep that monster a secret for all these years?"

"What kind of asshole goes around bragging about the size of his cock? Also, I'm a big guy in general, in case you haven't noticed. You should have put two and two together." Tim took a swig of water, exhausted from this ridiculous conversation.

Steve continued wading through the explanation, "I guess after so many years with somebody, you realize neither of you are going anywhere. Maybe you also start to realize some extramarital fun could be a nice way of spicing things up. All I know is that I got a kick out of watching her."

Tim was blown away, but at the same time, deep down, he sort of understood. "I could tell. It surprised me though." He took another sip of water, cursing the dryness in his mouth. He never would have thought Steve would be the type of man to let his wife fool around, he seemed too proud. He replied, "Hell, I've seen you kick the shit out of a man for insulting Greg about his limp, and yet you're okay with me having a go with your old lady?"

Steve shrugged, "I like seeing her revved up, and I guess after twenty years it takes something wild to really get that to happen." He paused, smiling "Also who said anything about having a go with her?" He laughed, and it caused Tim, in all his gruff manliness - to blush. Steve continued, "Give the guy and inch and he wants to take a mile."

Tim did want to fuck her, there was no doubt about that. He knew, by the way Stephanie was gazing at his size last night, that she wanted to take him for a ride as well. Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked down and saw the restoration contractors were calling to annoy him for the third time this morning. That frustration combined with the absurd conversation he was in caused his blood to boil, and he snapped for no reason in particular.

"Look. Don't blame me if I end up in bed with your wife, I warned you I was willing to find a hotel! Now get back to work!"

Steve was amused by Tim's exasperation, and he laughed. He began to leave the trailer, but before he closed to the door, he shouted back at his boss. "Just so you know. You have my permission if you want to."

The look on Tim's face was priceless.

It was approaching two in the afternoon and Tim was done with this shit show of a day. Between the restoration contractors and the hassle he was dealing with at one of their jobs that just wouldn't end, he needed a break. Strangely, he had found himself to be extremely horny for most of the morning. Maybe that unresolved tension was adding to his stress. He shook his head, chuckling to himself as he remembered Steve's admission, and the bizarre prospect he found himself in. Tim had decided he was going to fuck Stephanie. She had too much of what he wanted, and he had a free pass from her husband.