Fateful Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boldly, Tim decided to text her.

"Hey Stephanie. Are you home?"

Stephanie felt a flutter of nerves the second she saw the text from him. Tim had only texted her a handful of times over the years, mostly to inquire on Steve's whereabouts. This timing was too obvious.

'Actually I am.' She replied, face flush.

'I was thinking of heading home early, but I didn't want to bother you.' Tim replied, probing.

Her heartbeat increased. She wondered what he meant by that exactly - but replied, 'You wouldn't be a bother. I'm actually just watching some terrible afternoon TV.'

Tim smirked, and continued, 'I had to send Steve to the Robinson job, he probably won't be home until later.'

Stephanie's face grew even more flush, and the reality of the situation started to dawn on her. She replied, 'Always putting my husband to work.' It was meant as a joke, but she suddenly realized that it came across as teasing. She then felt the heat between her legs.

Tim's smirk turned smile, and he knew he had her. His cock was swelling in his jeans, and he suddenly couldn't wait to get back to the house. He sent her another text, this one was monumentally bold, but that was sometimes in Tim's nature.

'I'm the man of the house this afternoon. I want you to get naked, and wait for me on my bed.'

Stephanie stood up out of the sofa as the words registered in her brain. She was suddenly in a panic, and began to pace around the living room, unable to believe that he actually sent it. For a moment she wondered if Steve had taken his phone in another one of his encouraging games. She decided to find out, and let her husband know just what his boss had planned for her. She took a screen shot of her chat, and sent it to Steve.

Tim had already done the same, although he merely texted his employee. 'I need you to wait for the inspectors at the Robinson job, we need sign offs on both plumbing and electrical.'

'I know asshole.' Was Steve's immediate reply.

'I know you know, but I'm telling you because you may be tempted to leave early.'

'Why's that?'

Tim smirked, and turned on the ignition to his truck. He finished his reply. 'Because, I've had a shitty day, and I'm actually on my way back to your house. I'm also feeling particularly ramped up, and might need to take my energy out on a certain big titted woman.'

Steve nearly fainted as he read Tim's words, but before he could reply images arrived from his wife's phone number. Text also accompanied them, 'I hope this is what you wanted!!!'

Steve was now frozen in disbelief. A sudden jolt of fear ran through him, but again, there was that monumentally indescribable arousal as well. He took a deep breath, attempting to get control of his emotions, and simply replied to both of them at once in a group text, 'Have fun.' He immediately picked up the City contacts docket, and began calling the inspectors in an attempt to get them to the site early.

Stephanie thought she might hyperventilate she was breathing so erratically. The phone fell out of her hand and onto the couch cushion below her. Tim would be home in a few minutes, and she knew they would soon make love. She was a married woman, yet here she was, running upstairs to her bedroom to freshen up. She peeled off her shirt, and unsnapped her bra. Her beautiful breasts spilled into view. She grabbed them, speaking to them in her closet mirror. "This is all your fault."

She smiled wide in absurdity, and kicked off her shoes, peeling down her jeans and panties in one motion. She looked at her self again in the mirror, completely nude for her husband's boss, and she realized she had never been more horny in her entire life.

She was laying on Tim's guestroom bed when he finally opened the front door. Her breathing was rapid, and heavy, and she couldn't believe any of this was actually happening. Her juices were already flowing out from her sex. She couldn't wait for this stud of a man to walk through the door. She couldn't wait for her husbands boss to mount this bed, and then her. She bit her lip, and began rummaging around her inflamed lips and clit with her delicate fingers. She was delirious, not herself.

When the bedroom door finally opened the reality hit the both of them. They were actually going to fuck each other.

"Hi." Tim said, closing the door behind him.

"Hi." Stephanie replied, biting her lip.

"You look lovely." Tim continued.

"Thank you." Stephanie smiled, blushing deep as she realized how naked she was for this man who wasn't her husband.

Tim unbuttoned his shirt, and then tossed it to the side. Stephanie immediately noticed how muscular his large frame was, how hairy his chest and arms were. He looked like a lumberjack, and she loved it.

Her eyes grew wide as he clanked his belt loose, and then unzipped his jeans. He deftly stepped out of the denim, his massive cock flopping upright, completely erect, and completely dominant in it's size. She had never wanted anything so badly in her entire life.

"No underwear?" Stephanie smiled.

"I never wear it, it's too constrictive for this guy." He replied, grabbing the member.

She bit her lip again, "I can believe it."

Tim then walked over to the side of the bed, cock bouncing as he strode. Stephanie instinctively shuffled towards the side, looking up at him with naughty eyes. She couldn't believe how badly she wanted to please him, to submit to him. It was a foreign sexual role for the long time wife.

"I've been thinking about this monster all day." She spoke, as she reached up to touch him.

"It's been thinking about you as well." Tim replied, smiling. He couldn't believe how fast his cock had tamed her. His ego soared as she stroked it with desire. Suddenly, she shifted up onto her knees, and began planting passionate kisses along his length. Stephanie couldn't believe how much more of a man Tim was than her husband, physically. He was so large, both in stature and in manhood. She had never felt like more of a woman than she did in that moment, while she planted passionate kisses along the heavy shaft of another man.

Suddenly, Tim grabbed her shoulders forcefully, and placed her back on the bed. He mounted her, and shuffled between her legs, and then he placed the weight of his organ atop her inflamed womanhood. He then leaned down and kissed her for the first time.

It was an explosion for both of them. A naughty, taboo, explosion. His lips engulfed hers, soft and delicate, yet powerful. Their tongues met, and Stephanie's entire body was suddenly electrically charged. She instinctively raised her pelvis, rubbing her soaking clit against the underside of his shaft. She didn't care about anything else in the world at that moment.

"I need you inside me." The words escaped her lips between kisses. "Please fuck me Tim."

The rush of confidence and ego was hard to describe for Tim. He looked down as he began to slowly stuff his cock into his employee's willing wife. He had never felt so dominant, so powerful, he was intoxicated by the moment. He loved Steve, and he respected his manhood outside of the bedroom. However he knew he was moments away from conquering the man's wife. He knew he was about to take her to a place that her husband could never hope to reach.

"Ohhh!" "Oh god!" Stephanie couldn't believe the sensation she was experiencing as his fat head breached her sex. She was nearly delirious as she spread her legs for this man. She was a married woman, yet here she was gazing downward as her husband's boss stuffed his huge cock into her. It aroused her to no end to see his thickness push into her, causing an explosion of pleasure with every thrust. He was stretching her so wide it almost hurt, but the pain was a facade, as it ultimately the discomfort gave away to a deep satisfaction.

"Timmm! You're so fucking biggg!" She couldn't help but scream as she clutched into his hairy arms. Her nails clawing into his big biceps as he continued to slowly claim her married pussy.

"God you look fucking hot Stephanie. Just relax and take it. Take it baby." Tim grunted as he continued to work himself into her. Before long he had stuffed his entire cock into her pussy, and he immediately sensed that she was on the verge of losing control. He looked down at her incredible tits, not believing that he was the one fucking her, that he was the one causing them to bounce. Her face was contorting, she looked like a sexual goddess as she stared into his eyes.

Stephanie was experiencing something profound. The edges of her vision were fading away as her focus locked in on the rugged handsomeness of the man that was giving her this feeling. She never knew she could feel this way. She never knew sex could feel so absolutely divine. Her pussy was stretched to an incomprehensible limit, perhaps three times as full as it had ever been with her husband. Tim was causing pleasure to explode outwards from previously uncharted nerve endings deep inside of her. Those firing synapses were brewing to form something life altering for her. She felt it growing, with each stroke of his manhood, with each stuffing of his cock into her, the rumblings of an incomprehensible orgasm were starting to coalesce. Suddenly her mouth opened in shock, and her nails clawed into Tim's arms so deeply that she almost drew blood.

Tim felt no pain, he was too enraptured by the sight of her. His ego exploded as she did, and Tim watched his employee's wife cum hard on his cock. He knew immediately that she had never had an orgasm even close to as powerful as the one that he was giving her.

At first the sound out of her gaping mouth was silence, her eyes open in disbelief, and then the pleasure crashed over her. Her eyes slammed shut, eyes rolling to the back of her head beneath her shut lids, her legs flailed in spasm, and then locked against Tim's muscular back.

"Oh- Ohh- Ohhh! Oh god- Oh god- Oh god! I'm cumminggg!!! Tim! You're making me cummm!!!"

Tim could only smile in delight as he watched this beautiful woman convulse beneath him. He continued to thrust in and out of her in an attempt to extract every possible ounce of pleasure out of her eruption. He looked down at their colliding sexes, her lips clinging to his shaft as he pulled out, and greedily pulling him back inside of her as he thrust inwards. His cock was coated in an unbelievable amount of her womanly cream. He was certain it was the most he had ever seen a woman yield.

She finally regained control of her limbs, panting deeply, the intense waves of pleasure finally beginning to subside after seemingly an eternity in powerful orgasm. She opened her eyes again, and saw Tim smiling at her.

"Are you okay?" He offered.

She could only nod, and then again, blinking her vision back into focus. "I've never been more okay."

She kissed him deeply.

"Are you ready for more?" Tim replied, kissing her back, and then sucking at her beautiful nipples.

"Yes please." She smiled with submissive enthusiasm.

Tim slowly began pumping into her again, this time their was even more passion between them. They kissed deeply, tongues swirling in lust. Stephanie now understood what this man could do to her, and Tim now understood how much she loved what he could do to her. They kissed again, wild extramarital sex occurring beneath the roof of the home she shared with her husband.

As her body was experiencing unfathomable pleasure her mind was experiencing a bombardment of emotions. She felt fear, an intense fear that she wouldn't get to experience this again, and then that fear turned anger. She thought of Steve. She loved her husband, but she had married a man that had no hope of giving her this kind of sexual pleasure. As his boss's beautiful cock ravaged her, causing her to squeal in delight, causing her to submit to his masculinity, she became angry. She looked up at Tim, and noted his hairy and muscled body, his masculine features. She looked down at his manly cock, powerfully pumping in and out of her, making her pussy stretch and cream in pleasure. He deserved to know how manly he was, he deserved the ego stroke, the arousal, of hearing her praise him. He deserved to know how much better a lover he was than Steve, it was only natural, only right.

She bit her lip, and looked up at Tim, grabbing his arms. Her voice was sultry.

"You're so much bigger than my husband." It was a cruel thing to say, she knew. But it was also completely honest, and it served to deeply arouse both of them. In that moment Tim learned that there was nothing hotter than hearing a married woman tell you you were bigger than her husband. The eroticism was increased exponentially by the taboo fact that he was also her husbands boss.

He felt like a conqueror, and he thrust into her with fury, admitting, "I love the man. But he's an idiot. I'm never gonna get enough of this pussy." He grit his teeth as he picked up pace. He felt his large balls begin to slap against the rear of her ass. That perverse slapping noise began to fill the room along with Stephanie's moans.

"Ohhh! Oh god Tim! You're so good!" She wrapped her arms around his large frame and submitted to his dominating thrusts. She never wanted him to stop. Ever.

Tim was getting close. He had enjoyed some great sex over the course of his life, but this bout with his employee's wife might have been the best he'd ever had. She was beautiful, and active, and impossibly naughty. He looked down into her eyes as his orgasm began to brew.

She was heightened, moaning from his bombardment. Stephanie loved the feeling of his heavy balls slapping against her rear, loved the explosion of pleasure emanating out from her pussy as he made her his. "Oh fuck! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Tim! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She looked up into his eyes, submitting to him. She could feel his shaft begin to grow even wider, and she wanted him to cum inside of her, to claim her as he deserved. "You- You fuck- Oh! You fuck me so- Oh God Timm! You fuck me so much better than my husbanddd!!!" Stephanie nearly blacked out from the orgasm that exploded though her body.

Tim roared as he felt his balls erupt, his shaft engorging as he unloaded rope after rope. His cum blasted deep into her married womb, and he knew she craved every drop of him. It was one of the best feelings of Tim's entire life, and it satisfied the man on a primal level.

Stephanie's mind was trying to process the incomprehensible sensation of another mans seed exploding in her belly. It felt like a fire hose was blasting deep within her loins, and it only served to enhance her massive orgasm. She clawed into his back as she screamed, creaming all over Tim's supreme cock yet again.

Finally, it was quiet. After the delirious glow of their first mating subsided, they laid together in Tim's bed, kissing each other. Stephanie gently caressed his length, speaking softly.

"So you bossed my husband around at work, and then you came home and bossed my pussy around." She looked up at him with a teasing eye. "I bet you feel awfully satisfied."

He smirked, patting her ass, "Well, I am the boss."

She kissed him again, and then rolled on top of him, his now stiffening cock resting between the crack of her plump ass. "I want you again." She whispered.

They fucked for another two hours, and Stephanie lost track of how many times she experienced powerful orgasm. The two of them soon realized that this wouldn't be the last time they had each other.

What they didn't realize, was that the door had been cracked open nearly their entire time together, and Steve's voyeuristic eye had witnessed it all.