Father Knows Best

Story Info
Jean has affair with much older priest.
7.6k words
4.47
717
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

"I want you to start going to Mass with me. It's important you get in the habit."

Brad wasn't looking forward to spending an hour each week attending religious services, but he knew her faith was important to Jean. Since he knew it would make her happy if he attended church with her and he liked making her happy he said yes.

Father John was the pastor. Jean thought he bore a strong resemblance to the actor James Brolin, tall, fit, piercing brown eyes and thick brown hair. He was very personable and had a pleasant speaking voice.

In spite of their age difference, Jean just turning eighteen and Father in his early fifties, the two of them hit it off. She and Brad had stared dating their senior year. They were now in college, but attending different universities.

Brad had gone away to school while Jean attended school locally. Maintaining a long distance relationship was just one of the hurdles they faced. Another was the amount of free time Jean had compared to Brad who was either working, studying, or attending class.

Jean was torn. She really liked Brad, but she also liked being noticed by other men. She wouldn't have wasted any brain cells thinking about priests, but there was something about Father John which grabbed her attention.

Having finished a match, she was cooling off and assuming the role of spectator instead of participant. Most of the players on the other courts weren't at her skill level, but one of the matches caught her attention.

It wasn't until she got closer that she recognized one of the players was none other than Father John. It was her first time to see him in something besides clerics or robes.

She knew he was tall, but in a pair of tennis shorts and shirt she realized he was also very fit, and tan. She wondered if they had any money or were playing for fun. If it was for money, Father was going to walk away with a much thicker wallet.

He noticed she was watching him. He briefly glanced her way before serving. She continued to watch them play. His opponent was younger and a decent tennis player, but nowhere near as skilled as Father. She liked how Father gave him pointers on how to improve his game and downplayed his own skill.

The match ended on a good note. She heard the young man thank him as they shook hands. She heard bits and pieces of their conversation and thought she heard them discuss Father having dinner with him and his wife. They both laughed after talking about dinner and the young man's wife.

The young man gathered up his gear and walked away providing her an opportunity. She walked towards Father and asked if he was too tired for a match.

He looked her up and down, sizing her up she thought, but also checking her body out.

He knew who she was and said, "Jean, you're Dale and Donna's daughter."

"I am."

"I know them very well."

She told him she had enjoyed watching him play and wondered if he had time to play her.

He looked at his watch.

"I do."

He won the match, but it was close. He told her if she improved on her game in a few areas she could beat him.

"That was fun, Father."

He agreed, looked at his watch, noted the time.

"Do you need to go?" Jean asked.

"I'm free. Why?"

She looked at him, "I was wondering if you were hungry."

He assured her he was.

"Do you have a place in mind?"

"I do. Not too far from here. You can come with me or we can take separate cars."

He suggested they take separate cars.

It was a hamburger stand. They sat outside. He thought it was the perfect place as it was very public and casual.

They chatted and learned more about each other. His ears perked up when she talked about her boyfriend and their long distance relationship and missing him.

He asked her how long they had been dating and how much longer they would be apart.

"One year. Four years."

He reminded her she was only young once, that sitting at home would make her resentful. He asked what her boyfriend did in his spare time. She said he didn't have spare time. He worked or studied when he wasn't in class.

"I know. My parents tell me the same thing. I really like him, but...."

"You think your parents are right."

She admitted she did, then pointed out, "He sacrifices a lot to see me. We write each other every day."

Father said, "You're also sacrificing a lot. If he's the one, you don't want to wake up ten or twenty years down the road and be filled with regrets and resent him."

"So you think I should date?"

"I do."

"But I don't want him to date other women."

Father laughed, "It doesn't sound like he has time to if he wanted to."

She answered, "He really doesn't. I don't want him to think I'm rejecting him because I'm not."

"Reassure him, but don't let his emotional state deter you from what you know you need to do. Trust me, he'll be fine. This could actually make the two of you closer."

"Do you think so?"

He nodded, "I do. I've seen boyfriends go from rejecting the idea to embracing it."

She nodded her head, "I'll give it a try."

She chuckled and said aloud, "I would have never pictured myself talking to a priest about my relationship."

"Why not? Priests see and hear it all. I've counseled hundreds of couples."

"I had no idea that was something priests did."

She looked at Father. She had known him a long time, but she didn't really know him. She felt like they were interacting as equals, even though he was older and a priest. She also felt strangely drawn to him both physically and emotionally.

He was she thought a neat man, but also very handsome. She especially enjoyed how he talked to her and not at her.

Father laughed and said, "Now you do."

They talked about other things. She liked how he seemed very interested in what she had to say. Brad was the same way. She found him very interesting and discovered in spite of their difference in ages they shared a lot of common interests.

She noticed he made a lot of eye contact with her. She found herself staring back at him. She even told him he had pretty eyes. He laughed and said he had heard that from others.

She said, "It's true. And a nice smile."

He sensed Jean was attracted to him. He liked that she was because he was attracted to her. He also knew he needed to play it cool. He had a lot to lose, but it was so damn hard he told himself.

She was young, very pretty, nice, intelligent, and enjoyable to be around. She seemed very mature in spite of her age.

They were the last customers. The wait staff was cleaning tables, sweeping, emptying trash cans.

"I think they are telling us it's time to leave."

She agreed, but she really didn't want the night to end.

They walked to their cars. She purposely brushed the back of his hand with hers.

"Father, I guess here's where we go our separate ways. Thanks for the advice. I've been thinking about what we talked about for a long time. I've made my decision thanks to you."

He smiled, "Great. I'm glad I was able to help. Just remember, be firm but nurturing."

"I will. We should do this again."

He agreed, "We should."

She moved closer to him opening her arms hoping he would reciprocate.

He did. She buried her face into his chest. He rubbed a hand up and down her back.

She wrapped her arms tighter around him.

She said, "I need this."

He told her, "We all need human touch. How long has it been?"

"Three weeks. This is the longest we've been apart."

He knew it was wrong, but he was really enjoying holding the eighteen year old in his arms. He also knew he needed to be careful about interpreting her behavior.

He was in no rush and reminded himself to enjoy the pursuit.

"It's good that you miss him. Think about how good it will be when he gets back."

She looked up at Father, "Maybe what I need to do is keep busy. Play more tennis."

He asked if she golfed.

"I do."

"Why don't we golf on Saturday? Clear it with your parents and your boyfriend."

"My parents will say yes. Brad doesn't have a phone so I'll tell him in a letter."

"Or when you see him."

He told her he needed to get going, but reminded her about Saturday.

She reluctantly let him go. When she was in bed later than night she masturbated while thinking about Father. She knew it was wrong to fantasize about another man, especially if the man was a priest and she had a boyfriend but she couldn't help herself.

She told her parents about running into Father, their tennis match, dinner, and the conversation they had. They liked that he agreed with them, that Jean was too young to be tied down to one boyfriend.

They knew Father enjoyed golfing even more than tennis so they weren't taken completely by surprise when Jean told them Father had invited her to golf.

She didn't know any of the details, but assumed it would be with another couple.

Father showed up early Saturday. He seemed very nonchalant which put them at ease. He explained why he asked her. His normal partner had bailed on him. He decided to take a chance and ask Jean.

"How good is she?"

"She's really good," her mom told Father.

"So I should wager a lot?" Father asked.

"Just don't let her know. She might get nervous."

He assured them he wouldn't.

Dale and Donna watched as Father and Jean walked to his car.

Dale asked, "Do you think it's strange?"

She wiped her hands dry on the apron she was wearing, "Not really. They have a lot in common. She's always been comfortable around people older than her."

Their golf match was against another couple. The competition was good, but ultimately she and Father beat the couple.

The man's wife joked that Father had brought a ringer. He told them he had no idea how good she would be.

"Are you impressed?" She asked.

"Very. She's an excellent tennis player."

"Sounds like you have a new best friend."

The four of them went to lunch then Father took her home. He stayed at Jean's house. The four of them chatted about golf as Dale and Donna were also avid golfers. They knew the couple Father and Jean played and were glad to hear Father was two hundred dollars richer after the match.

He gave Jean half of the winnings. He focused more on her parents as he wanted to have them at ease and less on Jean. She got a phone call while he was there and told her parents she now had plans for the evening.

She thanked him and told him goodbye. When she headed to the bathroom to get ready he stuck around for another ten minutes. Her parents thanked him for entertaining their daughter. He said it was a pleasure and he had a really great time with her.

His strategy worked out as they were the ones who suggested if he needed company to give Jean a call.

Jean attended Mass with her parents on Sunday. Afterwards, Jean stopped by to say hello and to invite him over for dinner. Her parents watched her ask Father.

He accepted her invitation. He went back to his room and changed clothes.

Jean and Donna did the cooking while Father and Dale watched the television and talked sports. After dinner ended Father volunteered to wash. Jean insisted on helping him.

Her parents went into the living room.

She told him, "I'm glad you said yes."

"I am too. Your parents are very nice."

"They like you."

"I like them too."

They joined her parents in the living room. He looked at his watch and said he should get going.

Dale assured Father there was no rush. He and Donna thanked him for having dinner with them and said it had been Jean's idea.

He glanced at her and said he was glad she had invited him.

She smiled back then asked him if they would play tennis soon.

He told her Wednesdays were always good for him so they made a date for Wednesday.

Jean said she would walk him to his car. He thought it odd, and even odder that her parents were okay with it, but liked being escorted to his car by a young, pretty woman.

It was dark, but he still felt self conscious.

"I wrote Brad and told him I was golfing with you."

He nodded his head and told her it was good that she had.

"You need to get him used to the idea that you're not staying home because he's not around."

She agreed, "I do. Now I have to tell him you came over for dinner."

He asked, "Does he know who you golfed and had dinner with?"

She laughed, "Of course not. I want it to be a mystery. Make him suffer a little bit."

He chuckled, "You want him to suffer. I think part of you likes him being jealous."

She nodded she did. She then asked for a goodbye hug.

This time he was very aware of her body. He moved his crotch away from her and fought the urge to take his hands off of her waist and place them on her buttocks.

She looked at him, a look he knew was an invitation to kiss her. He didn't out of caution.

She said, "I want to cook dinner for you. Maybe on Wednesday after we play."

He told her he would like that.

He thought about her a lot for the next three days.

When he saw her on Wednesday she simply looked amazing.

"Did you write Bradley?" Father asked, referring to him by his full name and not what everybody called him.

"I did. I told him I had a date for tennis and dinner."

"You didn't?"

She replied, "I did."

"You'll have to share with me his replies."

"I will."

They played another couple. Both Father and Jean liked seeing themselves as a couple. It was a very warm day and they were perspiring heavily, their clothes wet.

"I hope you brought a change of clothes," he told her.

"I did."

She followed him to his house. He reminded himself to act nonchalant.

She parked her car and followed him inside carrying a bag holding her clothes.

Inside his house she said she could really use a shower.

He didn't think it was a good idea but told her where the shower was. She would have to walk through his bedroom to get to it.

She looked at Father and said, "We could take a shower together and save water."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Jean."

"Why? Because you're a priest. Or is it because you're older?"

"Both."

"I think those are both reasons why it's a great idea, Father."

She extended her hand. He took it. She asked him to lead the way.

In his bedroom, they paused. He looked at her and after a few seconds of internal debate he lowered his head and pressed his lips to Jean. They immediately began French kissing and stripping each other.

His manhood jutted out in front of him bobbing up and down flexing its muscle, the head purple and thick shaft a reddish brown.

They didn't get under the covers but laid on top of the bed. She had her legs open. He gripped his cock and began rubbing the head against the inside of her labia, getting it wet. He also massaged it against her clitoris.

It was a new experience for her and within a minute she experienced an intense orgasm. Father didn't give her any time to recover. He placed the head against her vaginal opening and pressed forward.

She cried out as his manhood was very big, but also because it was tearing her hymen.

"Don't stop," she told him, pushing her pelvis towards him.

All the way inside of her, he stopped.

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes."

"You should have told me. I would have been gentler, Jean."

"I don't want gentle Father."

He fucked her, his strokes hard and fast. The little nymphomaniac below him screamed and creamed as his manhood moved in and out of her vagina. She orgasmed and her vagina opened up even more causing him to really pounds her pussy until he too climaxed, emptying his seed deep into her.

In spite of the pain, she insisted he keep his cock inside of her.

She looked at him and apologized for ruining the comforter.

He laughed and said, "I'm going to get the section we're on top of framed."

"Where would you display it?"

"I have no idea."

She looked at him, tenderly stroked his face, "That wasn't your first time, was it Father?"

He answered, "No, it wasn't, but it was a first. I've never taken a woman's virginity."

"Now you have. It was so good," she said pressing her lips to his.

They exchanged a long French kiss. His cock hadn't gone limp, just a bit softer, but it became hard. This time their lovemaking was gentle.

He asked her, "What are you going to write that boyfriend of yours?"

"That I was seduced by a handsome, very skilled, older man."

"Are you going to tell him we didn't use protection?"

"Of course. I'll find out just how committed he is to me."

They showered, washing each other's bodies, dressed, and cooked a meal together.

As they ate, she asked him if he had any regrets.

"None. Do you?"

"Zero regrets."

Over dinner, she told him she wanted to keep seeing him, but only if he wanted to.

She said, "I know how much you stand to lose."

He answered, "You're young, but very mature Jean. You understand discretion."

She assured him, "I do."

He asked her, "How do we keep your parents from finding out?"

She said, "By making our friendship transparent. We are friends aren't we and friends do things together. We have to be very cool in public."

"That may be easier said than done."

"True. This will sound weird Father, but I get the sense my parents are relieved I'm hanging out with you."

"Because I'm safe?"

"Maybe, but I think it's because they know I have a crush on you."

"They don't seem worried about it."

"They're not. My mom even left me a note telling she hopes I have a good time today with you."

"She didn't," he said.

"She did. I have the note in my purse."

She retrieved the note and handed it to Father. He read it, then handed it back.

He laughed, "You can tell your mom you had a very good time with Father today. Any reason why they like us together?"

"No clue."

After eating she told him she would clean up.

"I like taking care of you Father. Go watch some television."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

He did as she asked, feeling a bit guilty over not helping her.

After finishing, she walked into the living room and knelt between his legs.

"Before I go Father I want to suck your cock."

He lifted up his bottom as she pulled down his gym shorts and underwear.

"I've never sucked a cock before. Tell me what to do, Father."

"You've never done this to your boyfriend?"

"I haven't."

Father tutored her on how to suck cock. He also told her she needed to swallow his semen.

"How did I do?" Jean asked.

"You were great. How was the taste?"

"I kind of liked it."

They embraced one last time before she headed home.

At home her parents asked if she had a good time. They wanted to know who won.

"What did you do afterwards?"

She told them, "I told him I wanted to cook dinner for him so we went back to his house. We made dinner, sat around and watched television."

She yawned and said she was tired.

Her mother commented, "Looks like Father wore you out."

She laughed wondering if her mom was making a double entendre or merely talking about Father's skill on the tennis court.

"He's a beast," she said.

Her dad quipped, "So I've heard."

She said she was going to change and study.

They told each other good night. She did study as she had a test the next day, but afterwards, in the dark under the covers, she explored her vagina noting the absence of her hymen.

The day had been magical she thought. So many firsts in one day. First affair. First blow job. First fuck. First time a man deposited his seed inside her vagina. First time she swallowed a man's seed.

She told herself she would get up early and write Brad a long letter.

Father called her house the next night. Donna answered the phone. The two of them exchanged pleasantries before Donna said, "I know you didn't call to talk to me. Let me go get Jean."

She shouted for her daughter to pick up the phone.

A second or two later Father and Jean were chatting. He asked her if she did well on her test. She said she did. She sensed he wanted to know if they could talk so she told him the door to her bedroom was closed.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers