Father Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, "I've never heard you use the M word."

She said, "Well, I think about us being married a lot."

"Me too."

She reminded him they had years to go before it would happen, but she liked talking about it.

He then said something that totally surprised her, but in a very good way.

"I've been having really strange dreams."

"What kind of dreams?"

"Intense ones. Wet dreams. It's not just my penis climaxing. It feels like my whole body is jerking when I cum."

"Those sound like really good dreams. What's so strange about them?"

"I dream about you getting pregnant."

"That doesn't sound strange."

"I know. I dream he's the one getting you pregnant."

"Sounds like subconsciously at least you would like that to happen. So would I."

"You would?"

She nodded, "Yes. I'd love to conceive with him. Then you and I would raise his and my baby. I've had the same dream as you. I know I've had orgasms from those dreams."

She added, "Sounds like you and I are on the same wavelength."

He asked, "But shouldn't I want to make a baby with you?"

She thought about his question for a minute.

"Maybe deep down you sense he's a better choice for me to make a baby with."

He asked, "What if I always feel that way?"

She laughed, "Then I make babies with lots of other men. I just know I'd like my first to be with him."

"Tell me how you imagine it happening."

She said, "Our conversation is making me wet. I need your face between my legs if you want me to tell you."