Father Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sounded relieved and asked her if she was sore. She said she was, then lowered her voice, and said she would be ready by Saturday. He laughed and called her insatiable. She said if she was insatiable it was because of him.

He told her to ask her parents if she could golf with him. She put the phone down, left the bedroom and came back a few minutes later.

"What did they say?"

"They said yes. Mom suggested we see an afternoon matinee. I told her I'd be home after the movie. She asked if I had plans. I told her I didn't. She said I should stay with you until you get tired of me. She said they are going out."

Father said, "I'm beginning to think you're right."

They chatted for another fifteen minutes. He asked her if she had written Bradley. She told him she had.

"You should start receiving letters from him acknowledging your letters."

"I hope so unless he's really upset. He might hate me."

"He won't hate you. He might be upset, but he'll get over it. You'll know how to handle him. It's instinctual."

"You think so?"

"I do."

The following week she began receiving letters from Brad. He was upset, felt like he had been blind sided. Halfway through the tone of his letter changed. He went from being mad at her to upset with himself for not thinking about her feelings and how tough it must be for her.

She said she understood his anger, but appreciated how he understood where she was coming from.

He responded to the letter where she said she went on a date with an older man. He seemed relieved knowing the man was a lot older, but also surprised at her attraction to him.

It bothered him to know her parents were supportive of she seeing him, but he also admitted he wouldn't want his daughter to only be dating one person.

He was really upset when she told him the older man had seduced her. She described all the firsts she had with the older man, firsts she would never have with him. She apologized and said she would understand if he never wanted to see her again, but said she still loved him and wanted to be his girlfriend.

Throughout this time Father and Jean's affair continued. They fucked a lot and she became better and better at giving head. She let him read the letters Brad sent her. He gave her his insights. Typical emotions he said listing denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

He had accepted her terms and agreed to her seeing other men while he was gone. His next letters he sounded very depressed. He was due to be in town Friday night. They would have a week together.

Father suggested he and Jean go out Friday night.

"Are you serious?" Jean asked.

He was.

"You'll go home early enough to see him. Your parents will be there when he drops by. Tell them what time he needs to come back. I'll make sure you're back home before then."

She did as Father asked, telling him as he fucked her, "I love you. I want to be your friend, lover, and whore."

After depositing a second load of semen in her vagina, he sent her on her way.

On the way home she wondered how the week with Brad go. She told herself she would need to comfort him as she knew he was sad. She also reminded herself to be firm, to not let him emotionally blackmail or make demands she could not or would not meet.

He showed up not five minutes after she entered the house. They hugged. She held his hand as they went into the living room announcing to her parents Brad was here. Her parents were very nice to him and even told him they hoped to see a lot of him while he was in town.

She suggested they go out.

"We'll take my car," she said, grabbing her purse.

She told him to sit close to her. He did. She placed her hand on his knee. They exchanged a few lip to lip kisses. She teased him and said he wasn't kissing her like a man who hadn't seen his girlfriend in six weeks.

After a long French kiss, she told him, "Much better. I have an idea."

She hadn't eaten dinner as she and Father had been too focused on getting as much lovemaking done before Brad's visit.

She drove them through Burger King. Ten minutes later she pulled into a secluded corner of the church parking lot.

They didn't talk a lot as they ate. The topics they discussed were school and work. She suggested they get in the back seat. They began making out, but she sensed within a few minutes Brad seemed distracted.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel inept. You've grown and I'm way behind."

She kissed him, "You'll catch up. Not tonight. Now, kiss me."

"That's better. You've always been a good kisser."

She placed his hand on her breast, then between kisses told him to unfasten her bra. She undid the buttons on her shirt. She lifted her bra and freed her breasts.

He played with them as they made out. She asked him if he was still sad.

"I was so depressed Jean. Not suicidal, just bummed like I've never been. I like you so much."

She told him, "I like you too. How do you feel now?"

"Better. I was so worried you were going to break up with me, but now I don't."

"I was never going to break up with you. I just knew I couldn't do what you do. You're stronger than me."

He answered, "I don't know if I'm stronger. I just don't have the time or the urge. I'm really happy with you. I don't want other women."

She kissed him, "Good because I don't want you to want other women."

He enthusiastically kissed her back and skillfully used his hands to pleasure her breasts. He kissed her ear and her neck then lowered his head. He alternated sucking each breast.

She moaned, "My Brad's back."

She ran her fingers through his hair. He stopped sucking her breasts and returned to kissing her.

He placed his hand between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together as he rubbed her crotch. He removed his hand and unbuttoned her jeans, then unzipped them.

She kicked off her shoes. Together they pulled her jeans down.

A minute later he had his inside her panties. He had never attempted to penetrate her vagina out of fear he might tear her hymen. He used the lubricant her body created and while they made out rubbed her clitoris.

He was able to make her orgasm within a few minutes.

She told him, "You still know how to push all the right buttons. Are you doing okay? I can tell you're thinking."

He admitted he was thinking but assured her he was okay.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Comparing myself to him. I needed to know I could still make you feel good. I thought I might not be able to."

"You made me feel very good, Bradley."

She never called him Bradley, that was what his mom or grandmother called him when he needed a hug.

She rubbed his back and asked, "What else is on your mind?"

"How? Who? Dealing with the crazy thoughts I'm having."

"How I told you. It all started with a tennis match. Who isn't important. What thoughts are you having?"

"That my girlfriend has a lover, but not just any lover, an older, handsome, skilled man as her lover. A lover she gave her virginity to. A lover she gives blowjobs to. It's like something I would read in a book or see in a foreign film, but I'm living it."

"You look like you're adjusting."

"I am, but you have to admit it's crazy."

"I hope it's crazy good. I was so worried about you. You sounded so sad."

"I was Jean. Maybe part of me still is. I want to be supportive and accepting but I also feel like crying. I was so worried I might lose you."

"You haven't lost me. If anything this is making what we have stronger."

His voice cracked, "I hope so. Right now I feel pretty broken."

She sensed the tears would come and guided his head back to her breast. She felt his tears land on her breast.

"Suck it, Bradley."

Her nipple, soothing voice, caresses, calmed him but they also reminded her she was in control of the situation.

She realized the next stage in his grieving was acceptance.

She lifted her buttocks off the car seat and pulled her panties down.

"I know what we both need right now."

She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed down. He knelt on the floor of the car as she rested her back against the door.

"Take my panties off."

He did. Her jeans and panties were now on the floor of the car. She opened her legs. He immediately knew what she was offering him.

He kissed and licked her inner thighs. He had never been in such close proximity to her sex. Her odor was stronger, intoxicating he thought, but he also smelled another man's scent.

He started to pull back when he felt a hand on the back of his head pulling him towards her sex.

"You need to do this Bradley, to prove to yourself and to me you still desire me. That's it baby, lick me. You like how I taste don't you."

She closed her eyes while Bradley used his tongue to make love to her for the first time. She told herself she was glad Father had never licked her, that he had saved this act for Bradley and she to share.

Fucking was good but cunnilingus was really, really good.

She told him afterwards how good he had made her feel. She asked him if he liked it.

"I did."

"You can lick me again."

The second time she reminded him he was licking not just her lubricant, but her lover's seed. She also told him she wasn't on birth control. To really push his buttons, she asked him if he would marry her if the other man got her pregnant.

She wasn't surprised when he said yes. She also told him she wanted to keep fucking the other man. He told her he wanted her to also.

Afterwards she said her second orgasm had been even better than the first.

She also suggested they get going. She had him get a towel from the trunk and dry between her legs, then help her get dressed.

She said his face smelled of cum and pussy.

"We should stop and let you wash your face. Then again, my parents will be in bed by the time we get to my house."

She had never given Brad a handjob in the time they had been dating. He had fingered her plenty of times. Her pleasure had always been the focus of their make out sessions. She couldn't explain why, but she had never been that keen on making Brad feel good.

He didn't seem upset or feel cheated at Jean not reciprocating. If anything, he was even more loving than when she last saw him six weeks earlier.

Her parents were asleep when they got home. She asked Brad to pour them each a drink and to make a snack while she changed into her nightgown. They cuddled on the couch, watched the television, ate the snack Bradley prepared.

He asked her what she was doing the next day. She told him she planned on golfing but would be free in the afternoon.

"Unless you want to do something."

He said he needed to spend time with his family. She suggested picking him up in the early evening. He agreed not knowing she intended to cuckold him.

She asked him to sit on one end of the couch as she wanted to use his head as a pillow. She also also asked him to get a blanket as she was cold.

After laying down, she took his hand and put it under the blanket. She guided it to between her legs.

"Use both hands."

"Are you sure?"

"They're asleep."

He used his right middle finger to rub her clitoris and his left middle finger to thrust in and out of her vagina. He couldn't help but imagine her having intercourse. It was enough to trigger a climax.

After her orgasm she asked him to lick his finger clean.

"Can you taste him?"

"I think so. I can certainly smell him."

"You like smelling him on me don't you?"

He admitted he did. He also told her he had climaxed while petting her. She said she was glad.

They resumed watching television, enjoying being together.

Saturday she drove to his house. It was she thought weird but also very erotic to be around him and his parents with another man's semen in her vagina and stomach. She could still taste him.

She chatted with his parents while he got ready. She said she was going to take him to dinner. He asked where. She said it would be a surprise.

Fifteen minutes later she and Bradley were in the back seat of her car, his face between her legs feverishly pleasuring her. After she orgasmed she said they could now go to dinner.

They ate and returned to the place where they had made out.

She said he couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't get enough of his tongue.

They cuddled afterwards.

She asked him if he had climaxed, like he had the previous night. He said he had. She said she was glad because she liked knowing he was also obtaining pleasure.

"Did you spend all day with him?"

"I did. We golfed, had lunch, then spent the rest of the day at his house."

"Sounds nice."

"It was."

"Is he good?"

"Very."

"I'm happy for you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not here. I felt really guilty you having so much free time and me not being here. I also thought it was unfair for you to be tied down to me when you were so young."

"You didn't force me not to date. I said I wouldn't. I had no idea how hard it would be. Is it hard for you to be separated?"

"Sometimes. Your letters make my day."

She smiled, "Even the recent ones?"

"Even them. The last one I masturbated while reading."

"You didn't."

"I did. I was upset but really turned on. Are you going to see him again while I'm in town?"

"Not until Wednesday. He's busy. Besides I want us to spend time together."

Jean spent Wednesday and Saturday with Father and later with Bradley. She liked being with Bradley after she had been with Father.

Sunday was hard. He had an eight hour drive. Their separation would be shorter. He had a job lined up for the month he would be off. She also had a job lined up; Father had asked her to work at the rectory during the Christmas break.

Her mom mentioned to Father she had read in the church bulletin they needed people for a month to fill in for staff who were on vacation for the holidays.

Father asked Jean if she was interested. She said she was. Her parents both noticed how excited she was to be working at the church.

Her mom said, "One day you'll look back and realize just how special this time in your life was. A devoted boyfriend and a special friendship with Father. You're a very fortunate young woman."

She assured her, "I feel really blessed."

"Enjoy."

"It wouldn't be possible without you and Dad's support. You're both so good to me."

Donna smiled, "We were young once. I was in your shoes. I too needed a man like Father. Your father recognized it before I did. He stepped aside."

"He did?"

"Yes. It made me love him more. I'm positive it made him fall deeper in love with me."

"Sounds like you have really great memories of that time."

"I do. We both do."

The fall semester ended and Jean started working in the rectory. Bradley came home a few days later. Her letters to him had gotten quite erotic. She just asked him to keep the letters he sent to her G rated as she didn't want someone accidentally seeing them.

He did as she asked, but admitted it was hard not to convey to her the arousal caused by her letters. He still had no idea who her lover was. Her parents had been very careful not to mention Father and Jean spending Wednesdays and Saturdays together.

She and Bradley would turn nineteen during the school break, he in December and she in January. Their reunion was very good. She sprang for a hotel. She had been with Father all afternoon.

It was a cheap hotel, one used by young people who didn't have much money. Bradley went and registered them. He paid ahead of time and had to put down a deposit for the key.

After entering the room, they wasted no time getting reacquainted. She did ask him at the start to keep his underwear on. He stripped off his clothes except for his underwear.

His erection poked against the underwear. After he undressed they resumed making out. He removed her clothes. Within a few minutes he was on his knees, she was on the bed, her bottom at the edge of the mattress and he was slowly pleasuring her.

She asked if he could taste her lover's semen. She told him her pussy missed his tongue. She asked if his tongue missed the taste of her pussy and his sperm.

He paused long enough to tell her yes.

As he licked her she told him she had sucked her lover's cock and swallowed his cum.

After her orgasm, she asked Bradley to stand up. She looked at the front of his underwear. There was no tent, but there was a very visible wet spot.

"I see you came."

He sheepishly smiled. He looked so cute and innocent.

"I have something I've been waiting for you to try."

He jumped at the idea of being the first to do something with her.

"What is it?"

"You don't even know what I want, but you sound eager. You may think it's gross."

She rolled over onto her stomach, moving her body as close to the edge of the mattress. She parted her legs.

She didn't need to say anything.

He knelt between her legs and began licking, kissing, and massaging her buttocks before gradually working his way to the divide. Starting at the top of her crack he worked his way down, using his hands to pull her buttocks apart.

She let out a loud groan when she felt his tongue on her starfish shaped muscle, "That's it. Eat my asshole, Bradley. Feels so damn good."

Her orgasm didn't begin in the clitoris but the waves of pleasure originating in her anus were felt through all of her body.

She swore it felt like his tongue had penetrated her sphincter and was in her rectum. So nasty but felt so good she thought. She told him as he performed analingus she could never imagine any other man but him doing something so intimate.

She didn't ask him, but he felt self conscious afterwards. He got up and went to the bathroom where he washed his face and rinsed out his mouth.

She was all the way on the bed. He joined her.

She thanked him for what he had done.

She also asked if he had enjoyed it.

He indicated for her to look down. He had an erection.

They made out. He sucked her breasts, kissed his way down her abdomen, and orally pleasured her again, this time alternating between cunnilingus and analingus. He also did something he had never done before and finger fucked both her vagina and rectum.

"Where did you learn that? Jean asked afterwards.

He swore it wasn't anything he had planned. It was obvious she had really enjoyed it.

"I think I'm orgasmed out. I've missed you so much."

She rested her head on his chest. He had a nice chest, more muscular than Father's, but not as broad and not as hairy. The two men were opposites in so many ways.

She looked at the erection covered by his underwear.

She asked him to masturbate for her.

He did. She put her finger in the small pool of semen on his abdomen, smeared it around, then brought her fingers to his mouth. He surprised her by opening his mouth. She stuck them in. He licked them clean. She did it again until there was none left to clean off.

They kissed. She said he smelled and tasted of cum, but she liked the smell and taste.

They had brought food with them. It was cold, but they didn't care as they were hungry.

"I needed that," she said.

He agreed.

They cuddled, got under the covers, and watched television.

He asked her, "What's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"His penis."

"It's very nice. He's very big. I have really good orgasms with him. I don't know why but I like sucking his cock. I feel like such a bad girl when I do. I'm kind of obsessed with it and him too."

"Does he know how you feel?"

"He does."

"But he doesn't feel the same way?"

She told him, "It's complicated. He cares about me. We both know there's no "us" in the future."

"Do you think you and I have a future?"

"Definitely," she said wanting to lighten up the mood because he sounded so serious, "I'd be crazy to not marry a man who eats my asshole."