Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outline of her nipples were already visible, but much to Marisa's shame, the black man's gaze had them hardening and popping out to full erection. Her thighs quickly turned damp too. God, the man had some kind of magic power over her. She was standing by her husband, on her anniversary, holding her baby, with a beautiful gift around her neck and she wished she were naked and alone with Flex so that they could fuck again.

"I got some sandwiches," said Grant. "Lets do lunch."

The five of them sat around in the sand and ate. Jack crawled around a little. Marisa and Candace waded out into the water and Marisa lowered Jack into the water, lifting him and lowering him again, much to his delight. Grant had some fishing rods with him and the three men cast their lines out, hoping for a bite. Fishing wasn't too great and after an hour or so, Grant suggested they go snorkeling again.

"John," said Marisa, "The sun's awfully hot. I'm going to take Jack back to the trailer and get both me and him out of it."

"Probably a good idea," replied her husband. "I won't stay out there too long."

"Nonsense, take as long as you want. We'll be fine." Marisa kissed her husband and John reached down and tickled Jack who made a delighted cooing sound. She grabbed the diaper bag and made her way to the beach trail.

"Wait up Isa," called Flex. "I'll walk with ya." He turned to John. "I gotta take a dump. Might take the bike out for a spin afterwards if I don't come back."

"Getting antsy," said Grant.

"What do ya mean?" asked the big black man.

"You need some pussy," whispered Grant so that Candace wouldn't hear and disapprove of his crassness.

"Man, I always need some pussy. If you two ladies were real men, you'd need pussy all the time too."

He turned and jogged over to Marisa.

Grant watched the giant black man catch up with John's wife. His eyes fell on Marisa's ass as she walked along the beach trail. "Dude, your wife is smoking hot."

"Yeah bro. I got lucky unwrapping that package."

"Don't tell Candace I said that. She'd kill me. You know how she likes being the center of attention. Still, I'd pay money to see Candace with tits like Marisa's."

"G-man," said John with a serious expression on his face. "I can honestly say that they are magnificent."

Marisa and Flex were halfway to their cabins. "Wanna duck back behind the bushes?" asked Flex as they passed their secret rendezvous spot.

"You're insatiable," said Marisa, nervously laughing.

"That's all your fault, baby." Flex wrapped one mighty arm around her back. "Every time I look at you, my cock starts growing. Look down."

Marisa glanced down at his crotch and sure enough that monster black cock of his was barely contained by his swim trunks. She wanted to reach down into his trunks, pull his cock out and then fall to her knees so that she could suck him before guiding that big cock right where it belonged, stuffing her white pussy. She broke her gaze away instead staring at the baby in her arms. The power the black man had over her was frightening. She needed her son to ground her back into her mundane reality. "Anyway, I can't. We can't do this anymore Shane. It's been amazing and you're the best lover I ever had, but I can't risk my marriage or you cumming in me again."

"Aw, come on. You can swallow it, if you don't want it in your pussy."

Marisa's belly growled at the thought of swallowing his cum again. Look girl, she thought, If you can't resist him, don't be alone with him. "No Flex. It's over, we had our fun. I'm gonna feed Jack and then put him down for a nap and maybe take a nap myself. Someone kept me up last night."

"Yeah, someone kept me up several times." Flex followed Marisa over to her trailer. "Where you going? Stay and talk to me."

"I'm going to feed Jack. He's getting fussy."

"Feed him out here."

"Out here in the open?"

The black man grinned. "Sure why not? There's no one here and I've seen your tits. I'd like to see them one last time." He saw her hesitate and added. "Come on, please?"

"What if John or the others comes back?"

Flex winked at her. He climbed onto the picnic table bench and then stepped onto the table, looking out towards the beach. "John and Grant are just putting on their snorkels and Candace is watching them." He jumped down. "It's safe so whip the girls out."

Marisa untied the back of her bikini. The strings slid off her shoulders, followed by the cups. Her hard, elongated nipples sprang free. Jack smacked his lips loudly, causing both Flex and Marisa to laugh. "Hungry are you?" she said to her baby. She set Jack down in his swaddling blanket on the picnic table. She bent leaned over the table and lowered her nipple into his mouth. She gasped when his lips latched over her nipple and he started sucking. "This is called the dangling position. It helps-AH-drain my breasts and AH-void blockages."

Flex looked at the sexy redhead leaning over the table with her legs spread and her ass thrust upwards. Her perfect breasts pendulously hanging down almost to the table top. The baby was the only thing ruining the picture and that was only because it was a white baby. A black baby would have been fine. "You sure we're over?" asked Flex. "I could come up behind you now and shove my cock right up that pussy."

"It was great and I guess I've no regrets, but we can't keep risking getting caught and I'm not on the pill or anything. Shoot, for all I know, you might already have knocked me up."

"Is that so bad? We'd make a beautiful baby together."

"Flex, I love John. Of course it would be bad. It would destroy my marriage and leave me to raise two babies on me own."

"You could move in with me. I'd fuck you every night."

Marisa felt a tingle in her pussy. Wow! Sex like that on a daily basis. "That part might not be so bad," she replied. "But I do love John."

"Whose cock do you love more?"

"You know you're the better lover, Shane." Marisa felt a cool breeze on her wet nipple. She looked down, Jack had true to form fallen contentedly asleep.

"Whose cock?" he asked again.

"Your cock, Shane."

"Who owns your white pussy?"

"You Sha... my husband. I'm sorry, but I'm a married woman." Marisa stood. "I'm going to go put Jack down for his nap. If you want, we can talk later." Marisa walked to the door of her trailer and opened it. She turned to close it, but Flex was standing in the doorway. The red headed wife walked over to the crib and gently sat Jack down in it. When she turned back to the black man, Shane had entered her rental trailer and was towering over her. "Shane?" she asked, starting to tremble.

"Just one last kiss, Isa," he said, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her into his hard body.

Marisa didn't respond. She just turned her head up to the black man towering over her and he bent down, his broad flat lips pressing against her soft pink ones. His tongue pushed against her lips and she opened her mouth letting it inside, her own tongue pushing back. Her nipples pressed into his hard abdominals as he kissed her. His hands left her hips and slid up her waist. She could feel her panties fall to her feet. He'd untied them while they kissed. The hands slid up to cover and squeeze her large chest, pinching and teasing her nipples. She felt them squirt milk into his hands, one hungry baby was never enough to drain them. He stepped back a little, but kept kissing her while one hand left her breast and traveled down her flat stomach to her bushy red pubes. The tip of his finger pressed against her opening, feeling her heat and her wetness. Marisa gasped as his finger pushed into her. He moved it in and out slowly and before she knew it, she had cum all over his big digit, her juices soaking his hand.

That was all it took. Marisa melted into his arms. Her own hands reaching into his shorts to feel and caress his growing cock. She pulled it free and pushed his shorts down. Marisa broke their kiss first, falling to her knees and taking the head of his cock in her mouth. Flex gasped as she started sucking him with abandon, her lust for his cock growing, turning into desperation for his seed. He gently ran his hands through her red hair while she sucked him deeper and deeper into her mouth. He let her suck his cock for several minutes before pushing her back and pulling her to her feet.

Flex backed her over to the bed. She fell on her back and he climbed on top of her. She reached down between his legs to stroke his cock, still amazed at it's size and power. "Put it in you," he ordered.

Marisa guided it over to the entrance to her pussy and gasped as the head pushed her pussy lips inward until she opened enough to take him inside her. He worked his cock around. Loosening her up before pushing it deeper. Marisa had yet to let go, she felt his shaft sliding back and forth through her hand. She felt it's heat. She felt it throb with every beat of his pulse along the big blue vein that crisscrossed it. She felt it's wetness as her pussy continued soaking it. Each time he pushed forwards, her pussy opened more and inch after inch of his cock slid through her hand to enter her pussy until her fist was trapped between her pussy and his crotch. She released it and he buried his cock home. "Aaahhh!" she moaned contentedly. "So full. So big. Fuck me Flex. Fuck me with that big black cock," she muttered.

"No Isa," he told her leaning over her. "Not today." He kissed her. His fingers teased one hard nipple. "Today I'm going to treat you like the beautiful amazing creature you are." He started slowly working his cock in and out of her.

"Faster! Harder! Fuck me harder."

"No," he said again. He kissed down her neck to her shoulders, chest, and hunching over her so that he could suck on one nipple. Marisa trembled and shook beneath him. Her sensitive nipples sending spasms of pleasure through her body even after it filled his mouth with her mother's milk. He swallowed it and said, "Today I'm going to make love to you like a real man makes love to a woman."

"No," she cried even as her pussy squeezed down over every inch of his pleasure giving shaft and erupted in another orgasm that had her legs wrapping around his as she humped up into his cock. She was crying with sadness as she came down from her orgasm.

"Want me to stop?" he asked.

"No, I love it," she told him feeling as though she had just truly betrayed John for the first time. Marisa kept sobbing as he big cock kept working it's way in and out of her horny pussy. "I love it. I love it. I love having your big cock in me Flex. I love your big cock." She quit crying. Marisa was now raising her hips into each thrust of his cock as she felt another orgasm growing. "I love you," she cried, the orgasm breaking, her nails digging into his back as she grabbed his head and brought her lips up to his, kissing the man she loved with more passion then she'd ever shown for her husband.

When Marisa finally broke the kiss. She fell to her back on the bed and smiled up at the man that had broken her.

******************

Candace yelled out to Grant when he stood up from snorkeling. "I'm going to go back and ask Marisa if she wants me to watch Jack tonight so that she and John can have dinner together. Grant waved and Candace turned to gather her things and walk back to the cabins.

As she neared the three trailers, she heard noises coming from John and Marisa's. It sounded like constant grunting and moaning noises. Confused, she placed her things on the picnic table and snuck over to the door to listen. It sounded every bit like a couple having sex. Was Marisa taking a nap and dreaming? She remembered the wounds of the woman getting her ass reamed by Flex last night. The voice sounded the same. Candace shook her head in denial. There was no way, her married friend was sleeping with the black man. She glanced over at Flex's trailer. His motorcycle was still there. Candace had to know what was going on . Her hand was shaking as it reached for the door to Marisa's trailer.

"GIVE ME YOUR SEED!"

Candace gasped in horror. All she could see was the giant black man crushing the body of a white woman beneath him. She could see balls dangling between his legs, but they were bigger then any testicles she'd seen on a man before. They were more akin to coconuts then testicles and they were bucking and jerking as they pumped the woman full of sperm.

Candace crept closer into the room. Flex suddenly sat up off the woman and Candace confirmed what she already knew. Her friend Marisa was a cheating adulterous slut. What came next both horrified and haunted Candace. Flex yanked his cock out of Marisa's pussy. It was at it's biggest and hardest when it came. His cock had to have been every bit of thirteen inches long. She's heard it was big, but nothing her mind had pictured could compare to seeing it before her eyes. It was still pumping sperm. Strands of the white fluid were shooting across Marisa's belly and tits. He then leaned up over her and jerked off his huge cock, more jets of his semen shooting right on Marisa's anniversary present. The loving image of the husband and wife holding the baby was drowned in the black man's sperm until it disappeared. "AAAHHH!" gasped Candace still coming down from what must have been a large orgasm.

Marisa and Flex both looked over at the blonde model. Marisa opened her mouth and screamed in horror.

*****************

"You okay?" called John, from the other side of the bathroom door. "You seem upset about something."

"Nothing dear," said Marisa back through the door. She applied some lipstick and blue eyeliner. She didn't need makeup, but when she wore it, she looked stunning. "Just nervous about tonight,' she said. Marisa stared into the mirror. She looked really good. She was getting a little color in her face from the sun the last few days. She'd been diligent in using her sunscreen the last few days, having been burned in the past.

"Should I go see if Candace is feeling any better? I don't want her watching Jack if she's sick."

"No, I'll check on her." Marisa held her hand out and watched it shaking. Candace had fled to her trailer and locked the door. She hadn't answered any of Marisa or Flex's knocks or answered their cries to come out and talk. One word from Candace and her life would be ruined.

"Why are you nervous about tonight?"

Marisa swallowed nervously and opened the door to the bathroom. "I'm nervous about wearing this." She posed, leaning on the doorway.

"Ohmygodyouarefuckinghot," cried John, a smile of delight on his face.

"Thank you."

"I can see your nipples through that top."

Marisa flushed. She was wearing a tight green tank top. "The bra was driving me crazy, so I left it off."

"I'm not complaining." Her husband stared down at her belly, lustfully. His eyes were wide.

The rest of Marisa's outfit consisted of tight white shorts. Her feet were adorned with sandals with short heels. She'd painted her nails green. Not only was her tank top tight, but it was short too. The top was low and showed off her amble cleavage, while the bottom stopped halfway down her ribs, showing off her bare belly. It wasn't tight and flat like Candace's, but it still looked good on display even with some extra baby weight. John had always had a weird belly fetish. He loved her navel, liked kissing and tonguing it when they were intimate. He'd always wanted her to show it off more, but Marisa had always preferred hiding her body under bulkier clothing. "You look nice too."

John winked. He put his hands in his pockets and leaned back like he was modeling. He was wearing khaki pants and a black colored shirt. "Lets get going."

The pair walked outside. Grant was sitting at the picnic table playing poker with Flex. A near full bottle of tequila sat beside them. "Damn Marisa, you look good," said Flex.

Marisa felt the color drain from her cheeks and her nipples growing hard. They started poking out through her top. He smirked, knowing the effect his attention had on her body. "Thank you," she replied.

"Thanks for watching Jack," said John to Grant. "Is Candace feeling any better?"

"I'm alright," said Candace opening the door to her trailer and stepping out to join the group. She looked pale and shaky.

"You sure you're well enough?" asked John. He didn't want Jack catching whatever bug Candace might have had. She gone for a country girl look. Candace had shot cut off jean shorts on and a plaid shirt, tied up between her breasts to show off her belly. She also had on a straw cowboy hat. Candace looked like a professional model wherever they went. She had a snow bunny look when they went skiing, a sexy business professional outfit, a sexy librarian look she wore once wine tasting, a black goth dress with dark makeup at a nightclub, and many others.

"It was just something I ate."

Marisa looked at the blonde. "Let me show you where everything is." Marisa led Candace over to the trailer. "Jack's still asleep, but we should probably wake him so that he isn't awake all night." They entered the trailer and Marisa closed the door. "I'm sorry you had to see that," she whispered to the blonde.

"Sorry you got caught you mean," hissed Candace.

"Please, it's not what you think."

"I think you're an adulterous slut fucking a black man."

Marisa winced. It was exactly what she thought. "You're right. I'm sorry it happened, but it did."

"How did it happen? How long has this been going on?"

"Just since yesterday." Marisa did a quick recap of her agreeing to giving Flex a hand job and how he'd kissed up her body and entered her before she knew what was happening. She left out the second time Flex had taken her doggy style.

"You forgot how he sodomized you last night," said Candace, sneering at her.

"You heard that?"

"I stepped outside for a minute. I didn't know it was you until now. Jesus Isa, you're going to hell for what you've done. I don't know how you took that monster in your vagina let alone your rear end."

"He has a very dominant personality. You do what he tells you."

"Well you've done what he's told you multiple times now, so it must be pretty good."

"You have no idea. The man can fuck for hours."

Candace's eyes widened. "Hours?"

"I couldn't tell you how many orgasms I've had the last two days. So many I lost count. More this weekend than I've had during my entire marriage or life for that matter."

Candace's eyes stayed wide while her mouth fell open. "That many?" Her mind picture the image she'd seen earlier of Flex's rampant cock springing up from Marisa's pussy, sperm flying from the swollen head as he marked the pale red head with his seed. She felt her own nipples hardening as she remembered all the stories about Flex's prowess that Lola had told her during their previous vacations. Marisa may have been a cheating slut, but a part of her envied the woman.

"Please Candy, lets just keep this our secret."

Candace turned her nose upwards. "I'm not sure I can. Grant and I tell each other everything."

"Please not this."

"I'll think about it." Candace leaned down and picked up Jack. He woke and gurgled, smiling when he saw his mom standing nearby.

"Don't do it for me do it for him."

"If I tell Grant, I will be doing it for him." Candace cradled Jack in her arms.

Marisa's eyes narrowed as Candace carried Jack outside. The blonde was always snooty and she was enjoying looking down on Marisa from her moral pedestal. She followed Candace back to the table. "Lets go," she said to John.

"Hey Isa," called Flex as Marisa walked around the back of John's car. "Hold up."

"What?" she asked.

"Here take this," said the black man slipping a fifty into Marisa's hand. "Buy a bottle of wine for your anniversary."

"Thanks Flex," said John. He opened the car door. "That wasn't necessary."

1...56789...12