Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her jealousy. It was beautiful watching them fuck. Flex had opened a flood gate. Candace wouldn't shut up about his black cock. "Big black cock. Black cock so good. I love your black cock. I'm cumming all over your black cock." Flex seemed to like it and fucked her hard giving Candace the pummeling of her life.

Marisa decided her friend had cum at least three times since the light came on. Her jealousy faded a little. She almost felt happy for Candace to be experiencing sex with Flex for the first time. Marisa's only fear was that Flex might prefer the skinny blonde to herself. "Black cock better then white cock."

"You're learning fast, slut," said Flex and Marisa swore that Candace came hard again at being called a slut. "But white boy's don't have cocks. They got little boy penises. Real men got cocks. Black men. What do I got?"

"A big black cock," moaned Candace.

"And what does your husband have?"

"A little boy penis." Candace told him without hesitation and Marisa mouthed those exact words along with the blonde.

"That's a good little slut," growled Flex. "Your whore talk is gonna get me off. I'm gonna seed that white pussy good."

"YYEESS!! Seed my white puss... NO! Wait, you're not wearing a condom. I'm not on the pill."

Candace looked aghast and Marisa almost wished Flex would knock her up. Candace was so hung up on her career, the thought of pregnancy petrified her. Candace didn't take birth control, Marisa seemed to remember Candace complaining that she gained weight on the pill. Poor Grant always wore a condom. As far as Marisa know, Flex's might be the first bareback penis Candace had ever taken. "Shut up and take my seed, slut."

Candace's look quickly went from horrified to amazement as Flex slammed his hips forward and held his cock still. "aaahhhAaarrHhAAARRRHHH!!!" cried Candace, her scream growing as her orgasm grew. Marisa knew from experience that the second that big black cock exploded inside your womb, you started cumming and Candace was no different. "CUM IN ME!" Marisa winced Candace was so loud. She glanced over at Grant, but he was out like a light. "Give me your black seed. SEED MY WHITE PUSSY!"

Flex ate this shit up and Marisa once again feared that he might prefer Candace over her. The black man pulled back. No doubt, he planned on marking his conquest. He liked cumming on his women. His cock, hard and rampant sprang up, shooting a load of semen from her breasts to her belly. He sat up a little, jerking his cock. More semen shot forth, falling across her face and shooting all over her tits. Her milked a final large rope of milky white sperm out onto Candace's cross just as her had covered Marisa's anniversary pendant in cum. He seemed to enjoy drowning out everything his women stood for with his white semen.

"So good. So good," moaned Candace licking sperm from around her lips while rubbing the semen he had sprayed on her into her skin. "Your black cock felt so good. I can't believe you came in me. I've never felt a man squirt inside me before. Now that I've felt it, I like it."

"Don't worry baby," said Flex, reassuring her. "I'm fixed. My last baby practically walked out of Lola. She made me have a vasectomy. I can cum in that pussy all you want and you won't get knocked up."

"Really?" Candace's eyes were wide open. "Can.. can... can we do it again?"

"Why don't you mount this big boy now," he said, laying beside her.

Candace quickly straddled him and raised his still erect cock, lowering her pussy over it. Marisa was too shocked from his statement. He had a vasectomy? Why hadn't he told her? This was her worst possible time and she'd been scared as hell that she'd be popping out a black skinned baby sometime next year.

This meant she didn't have to get Flex out of her system tomorrow and they could secretly get together as often as possible.

"Black cock sooooo goooood," moaned Candace, finally sitting in his lap and just enjoying the feeling of being fully impaled on his cock. She ran her hands all over his chest, loving the contrast between their skin colors.

"Call me a nigger."

Candace looked horrified. "I can't do that!"

"Call me a nigger, slut. NOW!"

"You're a nigger."

"Now what kind of cock do you love best?"

"Your black cock, Flex." Candace ground her crotch into his loving the feeling of being fully penetrated.

"Keep talking shit, girl, but I want you to use nigger instead of black." Flex was caressing Candace's front with his large black hands. He watched his dark black hands slide down her waist to her hips over to her flat belly and up to her breasts. "Now what kind of cock do you love the best, Candy?"

"Nigger cock, Flex. I love big black nigger cocks. My pussy... my white pussy loves being stuffed by big nigger cocks. OH! Oh Fuck! Cu...cum...CCUUMMIINNGG!!" Candace laid down on Flex and kissed him passionately. Outside, Marisa watched the blonde trembling from an orgasm that seemed to last for minutes. Clearly, Shane has a few issues, thought Marisa as Candace slowly pushed herself up of Flex's hard chest and started riding him again.

"No that you no how good it is," said Flex reaching up to squeeze her breasts. "You're not gonna tell nobody about me and Marisa?"

Candace frowned. She didn't like his bringing up Marisa when he was fucking her. Marisa outside the window did like it. "Depends how well you fuck me with that big boy doesn't it," said Candace slyly.

So this was what Flex meant when he'd told Marisa, that he'd take care of it. His plan was to turn Candace into as big a slut for his cock as Marisa had become. Marisa sat outside and watched them fuck for a good forty minutes longer. The sight was hypnotic and despite her jealousy, she couldn't look away. Flex's cock seemed to have set off some trigger deep in Candace's psyche. The religious model rarely cursed in public or behaved in anyway untoward, her makeup was perfect and she was always impeccably dressed, but now that her makeup was smeared and she was covered in Flex's sperm and now that she was willingly cheating on Grant, she was babbling like a low class whore. She rode Flex's shaft hard, babbling about only giving her white pussy to niggers from then on. Black cock this, nigger cock that, yadda yadda. Flex ate it up and seemed to really get off on it. He bucked his hips up into her descending pussy. At times, Candace seemed to cum so hard, she went comatose and Flex held her sides as she went all limp, but he didn't stop fucking her. Eventually, he rolled over on his side and had her get on all fours. He quickly inserted his cock back in her pussy and took over where he left off. Candace had quit with her dirty sex talk by this point and just kept squealing every time he buried his cock in her womb and by now his thumb was pressing hard against her ass. The pretty blonde recovered enough to moan, "Give me your seed, nigger," as Flex slammed his crotch hard into hers and pushed her head down hard on the pillow. He didn't move his cock at all, letting every little bit of his cum flood her womb. He grunted as his balls emptied.

****************

Marisa was sitting on the picnic table when Flex walked out of Grant and Candace's trailer. His face didn't register surprise at seeing her, but hers did. He was buck naked. His shorts were bunched under his arm. Marisa still couldn't get over the size of his cock. It was soft now, but didn't appear to have shrunk an inch. His titanic black banana cock swung between his legs, hanging down at least a foot from it's root. He walked over and set his clothes down on the picnic table. "Candace won't be a problem," he said

"So I hear. It appears you turned her into a nigger loving slut."

Flex grinned. He wrapped his big arms around Grant and pulled the comatose husband off the bench. Grant was at least 200lbs, but Flex had no trouble lifting him into his arms. Grant remained passed out as Flex carried him up to Grant's trailer and opened the door. Marisa heard Flex and Candace talking before Flex reemerged and the light went out inside the trailer.

"So, you gonna fuck the little slut again?"

"Don't be jealous," said Flex, sitting down in one of the group's beach chairs. "There's plenty more for you. Besides, Candace needed that. I've never seen a woman more desperate for a good fucking then that slut. Grant must really be a lame fuck. Shame, a body like Candace's needs to be serviced regularly."

"Do you like her better then me?" Marisa felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hell no. I prefer real women to skinny models. Isa, you is built like a stripper. You should be on the pole with that hot body."

"Thanks I think," she replied, genuinely happy. Marisa was starting to take pride in her magnificent body. She'd promised her husband that she'd dress to show off her new navel piercing and the rest of her body. She planned on keeping that promise. All John's friends would see what a stacked hot wife he had. "We still on for tomorrow then?"

"Yeah baby. Just you and me, fucking for hours. We're gonna do it all tomorrow. I can't get enough of that fine body."

Marisa flushed with pleasure. "So, am I better then Candace?"

"Hard to say," he replied, laughing at her petulant look. "Candy was good, but she forgot to clean my cock off like a good little slut." He opened his legs. "Why don't you do it?"

Marisa stared at him for a few seconds, then stood up from the bench. He was staring at her intently. This was some sort of test. If she refused, would he spend the day with Candace tomorrow? She looked at his plump limp cock dangling down between his legs. She couldn't see anything on it in the semi-darkness, but undoubtedly it was covered with both Flex's and Candace's cum. She fell to her knees several feet from the black man and crawled the rest of the way between his legs.

Marisa kissed and nuzzled his cock, licking the head before bending down and taking it in her mouth. It was easy in it's softened state. She looked up at him quizzically. "Even I have my limits," said Flex. "Don't worry, it'll be fully charged for you tomorrow after I get a good night's sleep."

Marisa sucked on the limp end and it did plump up a little under her ministrations. Her belly growled in disappointment. She didn't want to just clean his cock off, she wanted a load of his cum in her belly. Marisa sucked harder, but there was little change. Finally, she let his limp cock fall from her mouth. It was clean now, but she wasn't ready to give up. "I'm in love Flex," she told him, still nuzzling his cock.

He sighed. "Here we go." Flex acted like he'd heard those words a hundred times before. He grimaced as he looked down at her. "We just fuck buddies, Isa. Don't fall for me."

Now it was her turn to look exasperated. "I'm not in love with you. You're a jerk." She smiled up at him as he looked down at her in shock. She kissed his cock head. "I'm in love with your big nigger cock." Success! It swelled and rose a little. "I loved your big black nigger cock the moment I saw it." His shaft was sticking straight out now. She licked the side. "The moment I had that nigger cock in my married white pussy, I became a slut for it. I'd do anything for your big black nigger cock, Flex." It was sticking straight up now. Marisa attacked it, sucking the head in her mouth and rapidly swallowing as much of his shaft as she could.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," said Flex, sitting back and opening his legs wider as he enjoyed his blow job. "You know how to treat nigger cock, Isa," he said as she swallowed his entire shaft down her throat. He sat up and leaned forward. His hand grabbed the back of her tee shirt and pulled it up. She felt the cool night air on her bare ass and then on her back. He bunched the shirt up just under her shoulders and reached under her to squeeze her dangling breasts. "I'm in love too," he said. "I love these big ol lily white titties of yours." He squeezed her breasts up to the nipples and then pinched her hard protuberances. Milk squirted down onto the sand.

Marisa moaned around a mouth stuffed full of cock. Ever since getting pregnant, her breasts were extra sensitive and seemed to have a direct line to her pussy. Milk wasn't the only thing dripping to the sand. Her arousal was leaking from her pussy and dripping down her clit. She wanted him in her again, but she wanted to taste his sperm too. She could taste his semen now, but it was old from his time with Candace, not the same as when his cock was pumping her mouth full of his hot seed. She could taste something else too and it could only have been Candace's pussy juices and cum. It didn't taste bad and she wouldn't have cared anyway. She wanted his cock in her mouth and it wouldn't have mattered how bad it tasted. If he hadn't showered in a week, she'd still be down on all fours cleaning off his funky tasting cock for him. She wasn't lying when she said, she loved it. She wasn't lying when she said he was a jerk either. She was lying when she said she didn't love him. She told him that yesterday in the throws of an orgasm. Her feelings were growing for Flex every time they got together. She didn't know if she'd ever love him as much as she loved John and Jack, but she did love him.

"Here it cums, baby," he grunted.

Candace nodded. She could tell. His cock was swelling up even bigger. She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth and she used both hands to jerk the shaft as rapidly as she could. His hot seed struck the back on her uvula. It sprayed across her tongue and she shuddered in delight, loving the taste of his sperm. Flex really was spent as this load didn't even completely fill her mouth. She rolled it around on her tongue before lovingly swallowing it while jerking the last few drops out onto her tongue.

"Awesome, baby," growled Flex.

"Thanks." Marisa put her hands on his knees and pushed herself to her feet. Flex sprang into action and leaned forward, planting kisses on both nipples before she managed to step back and pull the tee shirt down. He laughed and sat back in the chair. "You sure, you're going to be up for some more fun tomorrow?" she asked, looking down at the spent cock.

"It hasn't let me down yet," he replied.

"Good," she nodded. "Cause I want to suck your big nigger cock one more time." Marisa straddled his legs and sat down in his lap. "And I want to feel your big nigger cock shoved up my ass again." Marisa squealed as she felt his cock harden between her legs. "And I want at least two more loads of nigger sperm in my married white pussy." She leaned forwards and was surprised when he parted his lips for a kiss. They kissed passionately, tongue dueling. "You don't mind kissing me after I just sucked your cock," she whispered, teasingly.

"If you don't mind kissing me after I tongued Candace's pussy and ass hole earlier," he replied.

"Ass!" Marisa fake slapped him, then kissed him again. When she dismounted, his cock was half hard and dripping with her own juices from where she had straddled it. "Tomorrow, my love," she told his cock.

****************

"Rise and Shine," yelled Flex, banging on Grant and Candace's door before moving on to Marisa and John's. "Wakey, wakey."

"What's up?" asked Marisa, sticking her head out the door. She was already awake with the baby. John was in the shower.

"Dayumn gurl," said Flex, looking her up and down. "You look fine."

"You bet she does," agreed John, coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked at his wife appreciatively. Marisa was wearing a two piece green dress. It had spaghetti straps around the shoulders, showed off her ample cleavage, and stopped halfway down her ribcage to show off her sexy stomach and newly pierced navel. The skirt matched and stopped several inches above the knee. "What's up?" asked John moving beside his wife.

"I bought you guys an anniversary gift. Just a little something to say I appreciate your friendship."

"Nice of you, Flex, but what is it?" asked John.

"I chartered a boat to take you out diving to a reef."

John's eyes widened. "That sounds awesome."

Candace stepped out of her trailer. Marisa's eyes focused on her jealously. The model was wearing one of her smaller bikinis. The top squeezed her breasts together to give her cleavage. The bottom was a full panty, but it was skimpy and low cut. It was so low, Marisa was surprised that the tops of her pubes hadn't popped out. She was also wearing eyeliner and makeup. Candace looked like she was ready for a photo shoot. "What's going on?" she asked, moving up next to Flex and standing so close, their skin almost touched. "I can't get Grant out of bed."

"I chartered a boat for John and Isa's anniversary. You and Grant too. You know I don't like being stuck out on a boat, so I'm just gonna take a bike ride around Key West, but I hope you guys have a great time."

"I'm sure we will," said John excitedly.

"I don't know honey," said Marisa, frowning. "I don't want to have the baby out in the hot sun on the open water. Me neither for that matter. You know my skin."

"You're right. Thanks Flex, but I guess we shouldn't go," said John, looking disappointed.

"Don't worry about me John. I'll take Jack into Key West and we can go shopping. I want you to go and have a good time."

Flex looked sad. "Sorry Isa. I guess I wasn't thinking. John, you gotta go. The charter boat captain guarantees seeing rays, some sharks, and the reef even has a resident turtle."

"Wow!" said John. He looked over at his wife.

"I said go," argued Marisa. "Honestly, I'd be thrilled to spend some time alone with Jack playing tourist and shopping.

Grant stumbled out of his house. He was wearing only shorts. His hair was disheveled and he had a five o'clock shadow. "Oh god," he groaned. "Somebody turn the sun off." He pulled some shades out of his pant's pocket and put them on to cover his eyes. "What's all the noise?"

Flex filled Grant in on the boating trip and he perked up a little. "What about gear?"

"It's covered in the charter. Now the boat leaves in an hour so get moving.

The group began gathering their things together. Marisa was helping, but Jack suddenly got hungry and she had to pause to feed him. John apologized profusely, telling Marisa what a wonderful wife she was. He left her breast feeding Jack and joined Candace in Grant's car. Flex climbed on his motorcycle to lead them to the marina. Soon they were off.

Twenty minutes later, Flex was carrying Grant's cooler onto the boat. Candace was standing on the dock watching the men work. The charter captain, an old Cuban, was eyeing the blonde with delight. He usually didn't go out cruising with women of her caliber. Grant groaned as the boat rocked. "I swear Flex, I think you got me drunk on purpose last night just so I'd be miserable on this boat."

Flex threw back his head and laughed. "I can honestly swear I didn't get you drunk last night so that you'd be miserable today." The big black man turned and winked at Candace. "Now if you guys are ready, I'll be off." He went and straddled his bike. "Have fun." Flex started the engine and roared off.

Candace watched him go. There he goes, she thought. No doubt, he's going to give that big breasted whore a good fuck. Well I could use a good fuck too. Candace turned to her husband. "Grant, honey. This isn't really my thing you know."

"I know honey," said Grant. "I appreciate you being so understanding and all."

"Well then, would you mind if I skipped out and joined Marisa?"

"No, not at all. That is if you're sure. I will miss you."

"No you won't. You're going to be in the water the whole time, with that underwater digital camera of yours taking pictures and all I'd do is lay out on the deck and tan."

Grant looked sheepish. John jumped in. "Actually, I'd be happier knowing someone else was there to keep an eye on Marisa."