Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I insist," said the black giant. He waited until John had sat down and closed the door. "What did Candy say? She gonna keep her mouth shut?"

"Not sure. She might tell Grant. What do we do?"

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it," said Flex. He opened the door for her and closed it after she sat down.

******************

Luckily Jack behaved very well. He was a good baby and Candace found herself starting to think that maybe it was time to put her career behind her and start a family. She looked over at the men playing poker. They weren't betting money, but the loser had to do a shot of tequila. Flex handled his liquor well with his huge size and high metabolism, plus he was winning most of the hands. Grant wasn't doing so good.

Flex broke out a joint and Candace moved Jack over to a portable playpen to keep him clear of any smoke from the marijuana. She then joined her husband and Flex for a couple hands. Drinking a beer while they kept pounding tequila shots. The sweet smoke from the joint filled her nostrils, but she turned down an offer for a hit. It wouldn't be responsible to baby sit while stoned. Jack was antsy in the playpen so she went to retrieve him, picking him up and carrying him over to the steps to her trailer well away from the smoke.

Candace bounced Jack on her lap. She looked over at her husband. He was drunk and swaying. Her eyes moved over to Flex. He had a cocky grin on his face and just stared at Grant, trying to intimidate him. Flex had this air of superiority about him. No matter how good his poker hand was, he looked like he was going to win it. He was shirtless. The hot Florida air had a sheen of sweat covering his dark rippling muscles. His skin glistened in the light from the streetlamp between their three trailers. Candace pictured herself rubbing lotion all over his chest on the beach. Her hands had slid over every inch, every hard indentation of his hard bodybuilder's chest. She'd never found Flex attractive, but she did admire his physique and his dedication to perfection. Her nipples hardened. The image of her friend laying on her bed getting the fucking of her life returned to her mind. His cock, his giant cock, black and hard, shooting hot white sperm all over Marisa's breasts even after he had flooded Marisa's pussy with his seed, even after he had flooded Candace's pussy with his seed. Candace reached down and grabbed Flex's still spurting cock, guiding it back between her legs. She wanted more.

"You feeling ok, honey?" asked Grant.

Candace shook her head to clear it. "Yeah fine. I'm fine. Fine. Why? I'm fine."

"You looked pale. I thought the stomach bug was returning."

"I'm fine," she repeated. At that moment, Jack reached his little hand up, trying to grab her nipple. "Somebody hungry?" she asked, laughing. She was surprised to see how hard and erect her nipples had become. No wonder the hungry little bugger was reaching for them. "I'm gonna go feed Jack," she told her husband.

Candace carried Jack over to Marisa's trailer. She entered the room, looking over at the bed. Marisa was still on her back getting fucked by Flex. The black man pulled his huge cock out and started cumming all over Marisa. Candace could see her vagina, still splayed open and filled with cum. She opened her mouth, letting some fly in, swallowing it, while rubbing the semen all over her body like she was under a shower and Flex's cock was the shower head. He just kept cumming and cumming. He turned and winked at her. Marisa moaned. "Oh god Candy, it's soooo gooood!"

Candace shook her head and stared at the empty bed. She shivered. She must have gotten a contact high from the joint. The image of that big thirteen inch black cock shooting his seed all over Marisa's belly and breasts was stuck in her mind. She took a bottle of Marisa's breast milk out of the mini fridge and put it in the timed warmer. Jack was getting fussier by the second. Despite acting like a whore and cheating on her husband whom Candace was quite fond of, Marisa had looked amazing coupling with the black man. She was just so white and Flex was so black.

Candace took the bottle and squirted a little milk on her wrist. It wasn't too hot. On impulse, she brought her wrist up to her mouth and licked her friend's breast milk off. There wasn't much taste to it, but Jack sure seemed eager for it. He was reaching for the bottle. She fed him the nipple and held him while he sucked contentedly on the rubber nipple. He drained the bottle dry and then fell fast asleep. Candace put the baby down in his crib and left the trailer.

"Deal me in," she said to Flex as he was shuffling.

Marisa and John pulled up as Flex was dealing out the cards. "Good timing the baby just went down," she called as Marisa exited the car. Candace's eyes fell on Marisa's bare belly. "What on earth is that?" she asked.

"It's my anniversary present," said John, grinning.

"He always wanted me to get my belly button pierced," said Marisa.

"I think it's sexy as fuck," grunted Flex, staring at the green emerald in Marisa's navel.

"Don't know about sexy, but it hurts like fuck," said Marisa.

Candace stared closely at her friend. Marisa's body was reacting excitedly to Flex's scrutiny. Her nipples had started hardening the second he commented. Her skin even flushed a little. The red headed mom was acting like a bitch in heat around the black man. Was he really that good?

"And she agreed to dress to show it off a little more often," said John proudly.

"Good for her," said Flex. "That hot body shouldn't be covered up. Want me to deal you two in for a hand?"

"Alright," said Marisa.

"No, I think we need to get to bed early tonight," said John. His low sex drive kicking in at the sight of his wife's sexy belly piercing.

"Oh well, goodnight ya'll," said Marisa, practically being dragged by her husband into the trailer.

"Three kings," said Flex, turning his cards over. "You two do shots."

Grant poured her a shot of tequila and she wrinkled her nose in distaste as she downed it. He then poured himself one and poured it down his throat. Candace took the cards and shuffled while Flex took out another joint. Her baby sitting duties over, she willingly took a hit this time. She dealt the cards and ended up winning the hand. She smiled with delight as Grant and Flex both did shots of tequila. She took another hit off the joint and passed it to Grant. He looked wasted. "Don't drink too much more, honey," she told him, rubbing his thigh with her hand. "I wanna have some fun tonight."

"Looks like I'm the only one not having fun this trip," said Flex.

Candace tossed him and evil look. He was taunting her. "It wouldn't surprise me if you found some whore at some point this trip, Flex."

"Wouldn't surprise me either," he replied, laughing.

The black man had no guilt, no shame. "Come on Grant, lets make like Marisa and John and hit the bed early." She winked at him.

"What's gotten you so hot and bothered Candy?" asked Flex. "You watch some hot porno today or something?"

"I just want to spend some time with my husband."

"Go ahead. I can wait a few minutes for him to come back." Flex looked over at Grant. He hadn't caught the insult and looked like he was about to pass out at any moment. "You go on to bed Candace. Grant and I gotta kill this bottle of tequila."

"Fine," said Candace in a huff. She looked at the bottle. It was nearly empty. There were only a few shots left in the bottom. "Hurry up Grant."

Candace entered her trailer and used the toilet. She was a little heady from the shots and marijuana, but not too drunk or stoned. If anything, it was making her hornier then she already was. She took the hat off and pulled the knot between her breasts. She opened the plaid shirt exposing her bare breasts and dropped it in her dirty clothes pile.

"Take it off Candace," yelled Flex from outside.

Candace shivered. The blinds were down, but anyone outside could easily see the shadow of her removing her clothes. She flipped the light off and heard laughter outside. She wasn't sure why it had bothered her. Removing your clothes in front of others went with the job description, but then she usually only worked with professionals who didn't yell at her while she stripped. The shorts were tight and she slowly slid them down her ass, followed by the frilly little panties underneath them. Soon she was naked, but for the cross around her neck and the ring on her finger. It was hot, so Candace laid down on top of the bed and waited for her husband.

"Kill it! Kill it!" she heard Flex chant.

Candace ran her hands over her breasts and pinched her own pointy nipples, squeezing her small breasts. They were small mounds. She wore a B-cup, but could easily go without a bra. Candace had nearly zero percent body fat. Her ass was firm and round, nice, but it wasn't plump and nothing on her jiggled. Not like Marisa. Candace had the perfect bikini models' body and she made a good living at it, but her friend was built like a porn star and Marisa certainly looked like a porn star lying squealing and moaning like a whore as a giant black man's penis pounded her pussy. Candace's hands slid down her flat belly to her pubes and then between her legs. She felt her engorged clit and rubbed it. Maybe if she got a head start, the minute man might actually make her cum tonight? She instantly felt guilty after thinking that.

Candace pictured her loving husband hovering over her, pushing his hard prick into her needy pussy. She loved her husband, loved how he felt inside her. All she ever wanted from Grant was for him to last just a little longer. Grant pulled his penis out. "Is this what you want?" he asked. His hard penis grew and turned dark. Grant had a giant black penis sticking out from his crotch. Soon the black penis was pushing inside her. Candace fingered her pussy and diddled her clit faster as Grant's muscles grew and he turned darker slowly morphing into Flex. She was fucking the black man. He reached down and squeezed her heavy milk laden tits. "Is this what you want Candace?" asked Flex. She was still Candace, but now she had Marisa's body. Her big tits were flopping hard as Flex fucked her. Flex buried his cock and came. Grant had worn a condom since they dated and Candace almost came at the thought of the black man ejaculating inside her pussy like he had in Marisa's. Flex pulled his cock out and sprayed his hot seed all over her breasts. Candace aimed her spraying cock at Marisa's tits and then moved it up to her face. Her red headed friend swallowed the sperm that fell in her mouth. Candace pulled back, bending her hard black cock down towards her friend's pussy again and pushed it back inside. Marisa's pussy was such a tight fit. So snug, so hot and wet around her big black cock. Candace started fucking Marisa as hard as she could, bending down to suck one of Marisa's nipples between her dark lips, milk filling her mouth. "AAAGGHH!" moaned Candace as she came picturing herself fucking Marisa. She wanted to giggle with delight as she pulled her fingers from her wet pussy. It was the best orgasm she had in years. Satisfied, tired, and still a little intoxicated, she started falling asleep even as the door to her cabin opened.

Candace was a little out of it as she slowly woke back up. Her legs were being held open. Even as she was waking up fully, a long flat tongue licked hard up her pussy from almost her anus up to her clit. "OH MY!" she squealed in delight even as she hoped Grant wouldn't notice how wet her vagina already was from her recent orgasm. Grant pushed hard on her thighs, pushing her legs up and lifting her ass off the bed. His tongue was moving rapidly now, licking her like crazy. His tongue was reaching her anus and instead of backing off, the tip licked around the rim and pushed into her a little before it slid back up to dip into her pussy. Instead of repulsing her, it felt good, real good. Grant had never gone down on her with such gusto before. He was attacking her pussy like a man that actually enjoyed going down on a woman. She was going to cum again and that would make this the best sex of her life. She'd never cum twice in one night before. "Oh god! Lick me Grant. That's it baby. Eat me. Harder baby. YES! Right there. That's it. That's it. CCUUMMMMIINNGG!!"

Candace was in heaven as her husband adjusted his heavy massive body on the bed. His rock hard cock knocked on her blonde pubes, trying to find it's way into her pussy. Grant was overeager tonight. He adjusted his body backwards and the hard giant head of his penis was pushing against her soaked pussy.

The pressure grew as the huge head pressed hard against her labia, pushing her lips inwards. Her pussy started opening for it. She had never had this much trouble taking Grant before? Finally, she opened wide enough that the big golf ball sized head entered her. God, he felt huge! She was still fantasizing that she was fucking Flex. No doubt his wrist thick shaft would be pushing into her next and she was right. He was working his big cock in and out of her as fast as he could, lubricating every bit of it as he tried to push it deeper and deeper. He wanted it as deep as it could go before she came to her senses. Candace for her part was helping him. Her mind was still telling her this was a fantasy while her body was pulling his cock in deeper. Her vagina was producing so much lubrication she felt like she was peeing constantly while her vaginal muscles were pulling inwards. Her ass was bouncing upwards of it's on accord, raising into him each time he thrust forwards. "There it is," said Flex's deep voice as the tip of his cock knocked on her cervix.

"Oh my god, it's so big," she moaned. Not only had the big cock pushed deeper then Grant had ever been, but it was also stretching her wider then Grant's could. Plus, Grant would have ejaculated a long time ago.

Large hands came down to engulf her entire breasts. He squeezed them and pinched her nipples. Candace moaned, squirming around the large cock impaling her. He was still applying pressure to push it deeper. It hurt a little pressing hard against her cervix, then a little more as her cervix opened for him, and then it was through the barrier and his cock slid the rest of the way into her pussy. If that hurt, she didn't care for she was too busy cumming all over his huge cock. Candace arched her back up and reached out for the chest. She ran her hands over the hard muscles, feeling it ridge and outline. The same chest, she had rubbed lotion on two days earlier. "Thank you," she gasped.

"Do you want me to take it out?" asked Flex, chuckling a little.

"Hell no. I want you to fuck me," she told him.

****************

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," replied John. He frowned. "My penis just keeps popping out."

"Sorry," replied Marisa, feeling her face flush and wishing she hadn't agreed to letting John make love to her with the lights on. He'd been so sweet and excited over her navel piercing that he wanted to look at the green emerald while they had sex. He hadn't shown this much enthusiasm for a long time and she felt guilty for cheating on him. "Let me get on top."

John didn't reply, but he pulled out and quickly laid next to her on the bed. Previous experience told them to move fast because John's penis often went floppy quickly when it wasn't inside her. It didn't this time, staying hard as Marisa grabbed it and pulled it up as she lowered her pussy over it. "You're so beautiful," groaned John, staring at her belly and heaving bosom. "I love you," he told her emotionally.

"I love you too," replied Marisa. His penis seems so small now, she thought. She tried to ride him, but just as it had with him on top, his penis kept plopping out of her. Finally, after his penis had fallen out for the third time since she mounted him, Marisa just let it ride. She slid her pussy along his shaft while he bucked his hips. This wasn't unusual for them. It was their normal method of birth control. John didn't like condoms, so he always pulled out before he came and she did the old camel toe slide along his penis until he came on his belly. It actually felt quite good and Marisa had gotten off a few times this way.

"Uunggh," he grunted, grabbing and squeezing her breasts as he came.

Marisa felt the small penis bucking beneath her and knew he was cumming. She pressed her pussy down hard into the thin shaft and slid faster. She was still humping it, wishing it might make her cum this time, but knowing it was a futile wish. John's penis quickly shriveled beneath her and John had to grab her hips to make her slow down as his penis grew too sensitive.

Marisa leaned down to kiss her husband before dismounting and going to the bathroom to clean off. She returned with a tissue for him to clean up. She watched him wipe up the semen from his belly and she couldn't help wondering how such a small amount had managed to make her pregnant with Jack. Speaking of Jack, she went to check on the baby as John turned the light out and went to sleep. She heard him snoring quickly there after. Ejaculating tended to put John to sleep faster then any sleeping pill and tonight was no exception. Jack was sleeping peacefully. She peaked out the window towards Flex's cabin. His lights were out. Marisa was horny as hell and desperately wanted to orgasm, but she fought the urge to sneak over there for a quicky. She'd just made love to her husband and it was her anniversary for Christ's sake. She resolved to stay away from the black man that night. She and Flex would be fucking for hours tomorrow if she had her way. She intended to enjoy his cock so much, she'd get it out of her system for good and her life as a married mother would return to normal just as soon as she got home. She was going to suck his cock dry and even ask him to take her in the ass again. After that, she wanted it in her pussy as often as possible. She'd risk feeling his cock squirting inside her one last day.

Thinking about tomorrow had her hornier then ever. She still resolved to stay away tonight, but she didn get an urge to step outside for some fresh air. She grabbed John's white tee shirt that she used as a nighty. Her breasts stretched out the top and the hem stopped at mid thigh. Wearing only that, she stepped outside for a moment.

Two things surprised her as the night air hit her. The first was that Grant was passed out on the picnic table. He actually had the empty bottle of tequila tucked under one arm like a caricature of a drunk. The other thing that surprised her was the sounds of fucking coming from Candace and Grant's cabin. Marisa felt her heart ache as she tiptoed over towards the cabin. "Fuck me. Fuck me," moaned Candace from inside. "Fuck me with that big cock."

"What kind of cock?"

"Your big cock. I love it. I love it."

"What kind of cock?"

Marisa mouthed the word "black" even as Candace said, "I don't know what you mean. I'm sorry. Just don't stop fucking me."

"Turn the light on, slut."

Marisa heard Candace gasp. No doubt the prissy blonde had never been called a slut before. The snooping woman was so close to the window, she could hear Candace fumbling with the light switch on the lamp beside the bed. The room was suddenly illuminated and Marisa blinked, moving her eyes up to the blinds.

"This is so hot," moaned Candace, looking in awe at the black man. Marisa had a full on side view. Flex was kneeling on the bed, cupping Candace's long thin legs. "No! No! Don't pull it out."

Flex pulled back his hips. Marisa saw his mighty cock rear up over Candace's stomach. It was soaked and glistened in the lamp light. Jealousy engulfed her and at that moment she hated Candace. "What kind of cock?" growled Flex.

Candace sat up. She reached out to touch the shiny dark cock and rubbed her hand all over the slick shaft, staring at it in reverence. "Black cock," she said. Flex pulled his cock back through her hand. She grabbed the head tightly. "Black cock," she said again. "And I know where black cock goes." Candace bent the head down towards the entrance to her pussy. "Fuck me with your black cock."

1...678910...12