All Comments on 'Football Sunday with the Slut'

by watchingyou2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great start to a potential series

Great story. I am sure that is every high school teachers fantasy. Nice setup for chapter 2. I can't wait.

FarangPrinceFarangPrinceabout 17 years ago
Not Erotic For Me

I'm sorry, the idea of parents and teachers gang-raping a teenage girl is not my idea of erotica. I wish you luck with your next submission and let's hope that you take your writing up to a more exhalted plateau.

etherealstrifeetherealstrifeabout 17 years ago
Ugh

If something isn't your thing, then don't bother commenting/scoring.

watchingyou2: Your writing is pretty good, nice work.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
What did football have to do with this again?

Wrong category, should've been posted to Nonconsentual. As one commenter said, "tacky". I have to agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
"CHAPTER FROM OUR HOME"

WE (being my dad and i) READ YOUR STOREY, WE THINK THE OTHER COMMENTS DONT MATTER WE LOVED YOUR STOREY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I AM MY DADDYS SLUT TOO. AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WROTE ABOUT DADDY AND I DURING OUR SUPER BOWL PARTY. THIS YEAR. I WAS DADS FRIENDS ENTERTAINMENT.KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Writing - not to be confused with real life!

Dear Author,

Your writing is hot, it makes me hot, it makes a lot of men and women hot. Please keep writing and ignore those most ignorant, sour people who read your story and then bash it. Probably no-one listens to their boring banter in their real life. I am 99% sure that YOU know the difference between fantasy and real life, contrary to the silly zero voters. To them I say: Get a life.

Best wishes,

J (I'm a woman, by the way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH SHIT!

That was fucking HOT, I loved it. My clit is on FIRE.

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your stories are hot. Let me be the first to comment. you are now one of my favorites. Please keep it coming.

Thanks from miss Silver766.

adorablebaseballgirladorablebaseballgirlabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I love the combined taboos of not only incest, but teachers and student. It would have been even hotter if she had one in each hole. That would teach her about being a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I used to love teasing my male teachers. Short skirts in the front row. Accidentally popping a button open on my tops and bending over their desks to ask questions. They all wanted me so bad. I ran into Mr. Haines at a bar a few years after I graduated. H

So much fun

big44boybig44boyover 9 years ago
Teaching aint EZ!

Not only Dr.'s make house calls. Good teachers go the extra mile for the betterment of students. Hot literotica at its finest. Aloha from Hawaii.

magicfinger1magicfinger1about 8 years ago
The next party

Let's read about how the wife entertains at least four men at the next party.

Btw...I gave this story a five*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Pretty fuckin hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous