Football Sunday with the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,230 Followers

After a minute or two, Mr. Deel pulled himself out of her and walked in front of her. "Suck it clean," he ordered as he took her by the hair once again. He pulled her down onto his still hard cock, making her suck off all the juices that coated it.

As he did, I finally joined in on the action. I got up and stripped off my pants. My wife once again provided her encouragement and assistance. She was still on her knees next to Crissy, who continued to service her teacher's cock with her mouth. As I moved closer, Diana slid a hand onto Crissy's pussy. "Is it Daddy's turn to punish his little girl?" she asked me as she slowly rubbed her daughter's smooth pussy.

I was going to fuck Crissy, that was for sure, but I had one thing to do before that. I first stepped in front of my wife, grabbed her hair, and shoved my hard cock into her mouth. Her lips looked good stretched around my thick rod, especially as I remembered her taking my fellow teacher's cock the same way. Diana was my wife, though, and as I watched her suck submissively on my cock, keeping her hands obediently behind her back like she'd been taught, I knew that I had reclaimed her as my own. The thought of what I would have done to her if she had let Mr. Deel fuck her briefly flashed into my mind, but that's another story...

I had to force myself to pull free so that I could attend to the other slut in the room, but as my eyes drifted over to see Crissy's tight little asshole in the perfect position to take my cock, it got a lot easier. I decided that Crissy needed one last lesson about how men treat sluts like her.

I put my hands on both her hips and pressed my cock against her rear opening. She started squirming immediately trying to get away. She even managed to get her mouth free from Mr. Deel's cock. "Please, Daddy. Not there. Don't you want to fuck my pussy?" She spread her legs open wider, exposing her pussy and hoping to entice me to shift lower.

I looked up at Mr. Deel and said to him, "Hold her head still." He did, grabbing her tightly and pulling her back onto his rigid rod. I slapped her ass, then spread it open to expose her tight asshole and started to push myself slowly inside. Crissy screamed in protest as best she could with a cock shoved in her mouth and squirmed to try to get away. It didn't matter, though. This hot little girl was not getting away from the two men she was sandwiched between.

My cock began to disappear as I ran it into her tight little ass, and, once I got it partway in, her squirming only made it easier. Her protests quickly died out as I penetrated further inside, dying down to a helpless whimper. Once I got all the way in, her whimpers changed to grunts as I started working my cock in and out of her.

Crissy was now learning what it really means to be treated like a slut. All she could do was open her mouth for Mr. Deel, letting him slide his cock in and out at his will. At the same time, she arched her back and thrust her ass towards me to make it easier for me to ram her asshole. I pounded myself into her, my cock ready to explode at any moment inside of her.

Her mom was still next to her, pulling at her nipples and urging us not to stop. "That's it, give it to her from both ends. Fuck that slut. Show this little schoolgirl slut what it feels like to get rammed by two cocks."

She looked up at Mr. Deel. "You've wanted to do this to her for a long time, haven't you?" she asked him knowingly. "Your dick probably got hard everytime you saw her in class, thinking about what you would like to do to my little slut girl. Did you want to get her on her knees and shoot a big load into her pretty little mouth? See if she swallows like a good little slut?"

Then, to me she said, "And Daddy likes fucking that tight ass, doesn't he? Does it feel good to ram your big cock into her ass? Make that little slut know who's in charge of her?"

I could feel her mom's hand move again to her pussy, rubbing her clit as I fucked her ass. Within seconds, it set Crissy off like a firecracker. I could feel her ass grip my cock hard as she started to come and a choked scream rose around her teacher's cock in her mouth. This set off Mr. Deel and myself at the same moment. He groaned loudly and arched his back, shooting a huge load of cum into her mouth. I grabbed her hair to hold her in place and slapped her ass hard as I also started to come. With a last few thrusts that nearly knocked her over, I rammed my cock as far into her as it would reach and started spurting a flood deep inside her.

It took a couple of minutes for us all to come down from the sexual peak we'd just reached. Mr. Deel watched Crissy intently as she kept licking and sucking at his pole, milking every last drop from him. I reached around her and felt her hard nipples as I slowly pumped her a few more times. Her body felt hot to my touch and I knew that she had really had a hard orgasm. Her mom stroked her back softly, helping her to calm down. "That's a good girl... A nice toy for these men.... A good little slut girl."

I slowly pulled out of her and put my clothes back on as Mr. Deel and Mr. Varn did the same. Crissy still had her arms tied behind her back, so she couldn't get dressed. She stood up slowly and unsteadily, her tits thrust out and her nipples still rock hard. Her hair was an absolute mess and her face was sticky with some of the cum that she couldn't quite swallow.

Her mom moved behind her and, looking over her shoulder at us, said, "I think she learned a good lesson today. Make sure that she behaves properly when you see her at school from now on, will you?" Crissy looked at each of us and I swear that she looked like she wanted more. Diana then turned Crissy around and led her to her bedroom.

The others left now that the entertainment was over. No one said much, mostly we just smiled at each other and shook our heads in disbelief at what had just happened. They told me what a lucky guy I was as they left and how they couldn't wait for school on Monday.

As I closed the door, I turned and saw Diana coming from the bedroom. She also smiled as she walked over to me. "I hope your friends had a fun time at the party," she said with a giggle. "It sure seemed like they did."

We went to the couch and stared at the TV where the game was still going on. A couple of minutes later, Diana said to me, "Did it make you angry when I sucked his cock?"

The image of her sucking Mr. Varn's cock jumped back into my head. "Yes, I never thought I'd see that," I told her.

Another couple of minutes went by. Diana slid her hand down onto my cock which had got hard again as I remembered what she had done. "Do you think that if I behave like a slut like that, I should be treated like one, too? Just like Crissy.... A toy for men's pleasure...." As she talked, she stroked my cock with her hand.

Before I could think of what to say, she slid to the floor in front of me and opened up my pants. Diana took out my cock, stroking it slowly as she admired the large size. She took me in her mouth, sucking me for a minute, then she finished the conversation. "Maybe they can come watch another game next week."

I grabbed her head and shoved my cock deep into her throat. "A slut likes it that way," I thought to myself. "Just like her daughter."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,230 Followers
12