Freudian Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura almost moaned, seeing her son in an even more erotic stance. She, noticing the stain on her son's bikini briefs widen, mused to her self that her own feminine release had just wetted her panties even more. Between her legs she was getting soaked—fast...and she loved it! Her mind had already made the decision to commit the forbidden this day—she was going to fuck her only child. She was going to fuck—and get fucked by—her handsome and well-hung son. This was incest but not in the common notion. This was not a forcible act. This was consensual incest between two adults, in the privacy of their own home. This mother and son wanted—desired—to know each other sexually. To Laura it was just a matter of when. There was a side of her which imagined her putting down the camera, pushing him back on the bed...then straddling him...and dry-humping him like a rodeo rider till they saturated their still-remaining clothing with love juice. Later they would strip, shower together, and return to the bed to begin a slower love making session which would also include a deliciously languid 69. The other side of this wanton mother wanted to keep the sexual tension between them going for just a little longer. It was this side that won out.

"That's great, baby," she uttered in a somewhat hoarse tone, "Hold it." The shutter clicked twice.

Unless Laura wanted a specific pose, David was in control. "How about this?" He put his hands back on his hips, tiled his head down to his left side, and pouted his lips. His mom took another two shots. He used to be a big Kiss fan and remembered their lead singer, Paul Stanley. David began to "borrow" many of the rock star's seductive poses from on stage and in magazine pictures. He next turned to his left for a profile. With his hands just hanging to his sides, it seemed like an ordinary profile shot except for his raging hard-on. It was now fully and completely erect, and pointed out like a clock's arm in the 1 o'clock position through the stretched Speedo. The redhead found it very difficult to frame this shot through the viewfinder, as she was starting to pant. She was seeing her offspring, her son, in a way many mothers have thought about, if only briefly, and some who longed for. Her love cream, free flowing now, was running down the inside of her thighs and staining her Spandex. She could smell the aroma of her arousal.

The stud son could also smell his mother's heat. He could see that her nipples were fully erect and poking through her shirt. He was turned on—like never in his life—because he was turning on his hottie mom. Not many guys who still maintain fantasies for their moms have an opportunity like this. Laura was a good-looking young widow mother, 42, with flaming red hear and a killer body that would rival girls 20 years younger, intelligent, had wit, and hadn't been sexually touched (other than by her own hands, he imagined) just like her look-alike on TV, Peggy Bundy. Combine this with David's contrarian attitude—this was a perfect set-up for the ultimate taboo: sex between mother and son. In his mind, this was a gift served on an 18K gold plate! David brought his left hand to his groin and wrapped his fingers around his erection, tossed his head back with eyes closed, and presented his mom a shot that would rival a Playgirl centerfold. As he held this stance and the shutter clicked three times he heard a small "oh" come from his mother.

Laura was on the verge of orgasm. Just seeing her hunk son maintain a masturbatory pose had her swooning. He hadn't even touched her...he was just posing, and turning her on like a light switch. She might have had the same reaction if this was another younger man before her. But this was her son, her flesh and blood, thrilling her like never ever before. It was without a doubt the illicit nature of this whole setting...and the illicit nature of what she knew was going to happen. Laura had entered into the world of incest...and she was like McDonald's: loving it!

David took his hand off his cock and turned to face his overheating mother. His stiff rod was now pointing directly at her through the blue stretched Speedo. He bent his knees, slid both his hands under the sides of Speedo resting them on his testicles, and tossed back his head with eyes closed and an "O" on his lips. There was a long pause before Laura started clicking the camera. She took three pictures.

He lowered his head and peered at his mom through the lens; she still had the camera before her eyes waiting for his next pose. It was going to be a hell of a pose. With a devilish grin David suggested, "Why don't we do like that Italian cook says on TV and 'turn it up a notch.'" He immediately shoved down his hands, still inside his swim suit, and pushed the Speedo down his legs, stepping out of them. His erection bobbed momentarily as the material covering it was snapped off. He put his hands on his hips...and stood before his mother Laura naked as a jaybird!

Just when her pupils seemed like they couldn't get any wider, the redhead's eyes were now stretched to the max against the camera's viewfinder. Her mouth literally dropped opened. "Oh my God!" she thought to herself as she in-took the beautiful masculine spectacle before her. David, her handsome and chiseled son, was standing before her naked as the day he was born 22 years ago. She was beside herself as her son's fully erect penis snapped back after he stripped off the last piece of clothing. She now summarized that her son's erect manhood, pointing at her now like a cannon without the obstruction of clothing, was 8-8 ½ inches. Eight inches of illicit and forbidden manhood, her lust-ridden mind contemplated. The lamp light reflected on the cock crown...her child's cock crown... the precum that covered it. Her eyes now swept over his naked form. She had pretty much seen before everything au naturale except "the good stuff", but now visually lavished his groin area (besides the erection). She marveled at his public patch. It was black like his chest hair but more curly and fuller. Laura thought her son's testicles looked cute, two dark pink sacs of flesh simply hanging below his howitzer. She continued gazing at David's testes and recalled the erotic dream she had of him the other night; those same balls now serenely hanging out were in the dream slapping back and forth against her ass as her son was fucking her six ways from Sunday.

Laura moved the camera from her face and said to David, "Wow! You are hot, son. You are going to make some woman very happy with your...er,...package." She returned the camera to before her eyes and clicked the shutter three times.

"Thanks, Mom," he said appreciatively. "There actually is one woman I had in mind." He turned his back on her, hands still in hips, displaying his bare ass. His mother now had seen the very last bit of his nakedness.

"Holy shit! Look at those buns!" Laura's mind registered. "They're so tight, you could bounce a quarter off of each one!"

David heard only one click of the camera and wondered why. His mom had been doing 2-3 shots per pose. What happened? 'Maybe she doesn't like my ass cheeks,' he jokingly worried to himself. He turned around to face her and saw—and heard—why. The redhead stood there holding the camera in her left hand at her side. The other arm was bent, the hand resting on the back of her head, which was tossed back and her mouth in an O shape like David's had been earlier. A constant stream of "Oh! Oh!" came forth her ruby red lips. Her big breasts were pushed out, the nipples literally hard-pressed against the now-taunt shirt material. Her lap and hips were thrusting violently and her legs shook as if in an earthquake. Laura was orgasming...before her son...without having been touched.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed. "Oh my God! I am coming, and I haven't even been touched! Holy shit!" She looked directly at her spellbound son. "David, that has never happened before to me. You did it to me, my son...my sweet sexy hung son! Ohhhhh!"

Laura dropped the hand from behind her head to her crotch and began furiously rubbing her scalding sex through her Spandex pants...in front of her handsome son. His eyes flared open wide. He absolutely loved when a woman played with herself. No other girl that he had ever did it, and the sight before him—his sexy wanton mother strumming herself—was better than any similar porno scene! David's eyes did not blink as the stain on the inside of his mom's tight pants spread even further downward. Her entire body was shaking now. It seemed like it was also she could do to hold the camera.

Her fingers were a fast blur over her Spandex-covered crotch, as she rapidly rubbed her engorged clit with the flats of her fingers and alternately with her palm. A fresh wave of her nectar flowed forth. "Oh! Almost there! David, I'm almost there! Almost—" Without even thinking Laura stopped the rubbing and plunged the middle finger through her pants into her opened labia. The Spandex and panties material was pushed into her cunt as she now finger-fucked herself through her clothing.

"Yesssssssssssssssss!" she howled. Laura's mesmerized son now heard the squishing sounds as her middle finger slipped in and out of her pussy as fast as when she was rubbing her crotch. The front of his mother's Spandex down to almost the ankles was soaked. Her sex scent now hung heavy in the room. She bounced up and down on her right middle finger, her also-bouncing breasts a nice secondary scene. Her head was tossed back, eyes shut. Laura gave her enflamed vagina one last shove of the finger...and her orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt.

"Oh David," she hissed.

He stood there, albeit naked, as if someone had yelled, "Freeze." As his orgasming mother gradually calmed down, David came to from his own erotic fog.

"Wow, Mom! That was fucking hot!" he judged.

Laura, breathing heavily though now slower, was tapering off her body's sexual spasms. She brought her head forward and looked at her equally excited offspring. Her eyes were half open and searing with animal lust. She wanted one more moment as arouser...as seducer. She brought her right middle finger, sticky with her seeped-through love juices, from her crotch up to her slightly open lips. She looked like she was silently saying "shhhh", using the middle digit instead of the usual pointer finger. Her tongue immediately slithered out and began a slow lick from the bottom of the middle finger where it connects to the hand, to the top of the fingertip. The tip of her tongue lingered at the tip of the finger. She remembered hearing how many guys loved watching a girl taste her own sex juices. She had done it once or twice while alone masturbating; it thrilled her and also got her briefly thinking about being with another woman. Laura, still maintaining eye contact with David through her wanton and half-closed eyes, next shoved the finger into her mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around the digit, and she gradually...oh so gradually...pulled the finger out of her mouth. Her own taste...and her son seeing this incestuous masturbatory display with eyes that looked like they were about to pop out of his eye sockets, began another orgasm building up inside of the redhead.

David could take no more. "Oh Mom!" he exclaimed and rushed toward her. He wrapped his muscular arms around his wanton mother.

"Oh David!" Laura responded just before his lips pressed against her to begin a fevered kiss. She in turn wrapped her arms around him. Their lips moved, bonded together. David felt as if his brain had been connected to the local utility company and someone there threw the switch! He was passionately...animalistically kissing his mom, a no-no according to society. And what had his mind sizzling even more: he could taste her juices on her lips...and now on her tongue. He had injected his tongue into her hungry mouth and their tongues were twirling like tango dancers. The lips...the sexual taste...who this was all from...his heated, hot, sexy mother...it was all too much for David. And he was enjoying every second of this illicit, forbidden embrace and kiss.

His hands quickly went from rubbing all over his mom's back down to her butt. He squeezed Laura's tight, Spandex covered ass. His finger frantically kneaded her cheeks, repeatedly. She, through the kiss, mmmed her approval of her son's hands on her ass. Then she released her mouth from his to give a different form of approval for something else David just did.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh," she expelled as she felt her lover son's right pointer and middle fingers slip between her ass cheeks, the middle finger next shoved up her pulsating pussy hole through the tight pants material. Her son was finger fucking her from the back the same way she had done in the front. David's left hand did a great job in both squeezing her left cheek and pulling it away from the right cheek, allowing his thrusting middle finger wider access. Laura's nectar was flowing again and a squishing sound could be heard also once again.

The heat and energy of the forbidden embrace continued. Mother and son hugged and pulled at each other. Their heads swirled first left to right, then the opposite, as their lips and tongues slid over each other. David began dry-humping his sexually charged mother, his hardened penis alternating between sliding against Laura's sodden crotch and occasionally entering her through the Spandex. A few seconds of this was all the lascivious parent could take. She pulled away from him and then, with arms extended forward, pushed the palms of her hands against his chest. He fell backward on the bed.

"Let me get rid of this stuff," she replied in a deep tone as she began to strip quickly. She pulled her shirt tails out from her pants and then brought her hands up to the opening of the shirt which had displayed her cleavage. In one swift motion she tore open the lavender plaid shirt; buttons went flying in various directions. This greatly surprised David but not as much as seeing his mom's large naked breasts. They shimmied as Laura removed the shirt from her body. He had always figured his mother had a rack...and now he was right. They were definitely 37s, with pointed pink nipples situated on pretty prink areolas. He would have like to have studied them more but his mother was moving and disrobing fast. She kicked off her pumps and sat down in the plush yellow chair in the far corner of the room to strip off her sopping Spandex. David's mother slipped her hands under the Spandex waistband at her sides so that she could not only remove the tight soaked pants, but also her flimsy soaked panties. She pulled down pants and panties, together. He eyed her as she peeled off her remaining clothes. Once she pulled out her feet from the leg holes and was naked as he, David sprung like a cat off the bed. He rushed the few feet between the bed and chair, and dove head-first...into his mother's wide open and wet pussy.

The redhead was pleasantly surprised by this unexpected action. She had planned to be the aggressor, and throw herself onto David and impale herself on her naked son's beautiful erect prick. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," she exhaled as her son's face plunked between her slick, spread thighs and onto her pubic mound.

As his face made contact with his mother's vagina, all his senses were alive to the hilt. The sides of his head could feel the wonderful stickiness of Laura's thighs, long since coated with her cunt cream. Of course there was the feel of the center spot itself, his mother's molten cunt. It was completely covered by her sexual secretion and David relished that his facial skin was also getting covered by her secretion. There was the curly sensation he felt from her pubic hair which tickled his forehead. The last of the feel sense for David was that his lips were touching his mom's cuntal lips. His lips were smooth and hers were wrinkly and puffy. As for the sense of smell, there is nothing like the smell of a woman's arousal, but this was so much better...so much more illicit. His nostrils and olfactory system were quickly enveloped by the smell of arousal from his mother...his mother, Laura. As for the sense of sight, David pulled his head back for a few seconds to scan the forbidden pussy. Laura's pubic hair was a well-trimmed tuft of fiery redness offset by pink pussy lips which were parted and glistening. This visual observation did not last long as the smell—his mom's sexual smell—beckoned him back. David started to rub his face in a circular motion against his mother's soaked crotch.

"Ohhhhh, baby!" Laura agreed in husky voice. Her lower body followed the circular motions of David's face against her privates. Her hips undulated with his facial "massage" of her enflamed cunt. Her hips followed his "lead" until David stopped rubbing his face between her legs...to begin a slow lick of her sex slit—his mother's sex slit. He pressed the flat of his tongue at the bottom portion of her sweltering cunt near her anus and slowly drew it upward. It glided over her wet, puffy labia and slid up and over her engorged clit. The legs of the lustful mother, which had been previously been loosely hanging apart, shot literally straight up to form a V as the touch of her son's tongue left her clit.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her son had just swabbed his eager tongue over her heated pussy. David, Laura's only child, had just sent a sexual charge throughout her body she had never experienced before in foreplay. In addition to her legs' reaction, Laura's body responded with a new wave of sex honey which prompted the stud son to alter his oral ministrations .

David had just licked his pretty, sexy mother's vagina, causing her to secrete more nectar, this time right on his face. It was as if he was a beachgoer standing at the shoreline and getting sprayed by the rolling waves. Plus there was the fresh aroma...the new wave of Laura's sexual scent caused by this licentious act. David, specifically his tongue and soon his mouth, were now on erotic autopilot. He slipped his tongue between her welcoming labia and orally entered his mother's sweltering crevice.

"Oh shit!" Laura grunted. Her son's tongue had now slipped into her most private opening—the opening he came forth from 22 years ago. The incestuous irony seared through the mother's mind. The welcomed and anticipated entry of her son's tongue into her pussy caused her to raise her hips. This almost dislodged David's tongue from her simmering hole. But the sex-filled son just readjusted his head's position between his mom's thighs, and ended up borrowing his tongue even further into her honey pot.

"Davieeeeee!"

The tangy taste...the heady aroma...the fact that he was eating out his own mother...all spurred David to plunge even deeper into his mom's salmon-colored depths. It was as if he was trying to get his whole head back into her womb, mouth and tongue first. Her red pubic hair, long since matted from the previous secretions, tickled his forehead and nostrils once again.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah, baby! Eat momma's pussy! Eat it!" David was now nibbling on her labia, enjoying their rubbery texture. "Ohhhhhh, you do that so good! So wonderful!" It sure is wonderful, the handsome son thought to himself. He was like a man who had been in the desert and was given steak. He was devouring this delicious, succulent piece of pussy...which belonged to his delicious, succulent mother. He glanced up at her and recalled how much she looked like Peggy Bundy. David chuckled to himself: this is how Bud Bundy should have taken care of his bombshell mom.

Laura was now beginning to pant. She was sitting in an awkward position, her back profoundly slouched in the chair as her son was dining on her pussy, her long legs draped over his shoulders. Hearing the verbal beginnings of her orgasm, David brought his middle finger, the same one he had just used to finger-fuck Laura from behind, and gently shoved it into her well lubricated sex opening. Her eyes, half-open as her orgasm brewed, flew open at the intrusion. "You sweet little fuck! " she growled appreciatively. Hearing his mother talk dirty had a major impact on David: he simultaneously planted his lips over her clitoris so his tongue could tease the swollen nub, and feverishly slipped his finger in and out of her sopping cunt. This incestuous cunnilingus was about to reach its climax—literally.