Freudian Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead was white-hot. Her stud son alternated between lashing at her clit and taking it gently between his lips, plus finger-fucking her like there was no tomorrow. This double campaign of pleasure lasted less than two minutes.

"Oh fuck!" Laura carnally roared, "I'm coming!" She looked down at her loving son continuing his oral adoration of her scalding crotch. "I'm coming! Oh baby, I'm coming! I'm going right in your beautiful mouth, my beautiful son! "

David, since he had first pounced on her pussy, had to adjust his position a couple of times in front of his splayed mother to avoid a neck ache. Now he had to maintain his position as his orgasming mom was bouncing up and down in the saturated chair. (The seat had long since been drenched by her sex sauce and his saliva.) He felt like one of those rodeo riders who does his damndest to stay on the bucking bronco. His mouth was not letting go and his finger was not stopping its fucking until his mother had finished her sexual ecstasy.

Laura gave one final vigorous thrust of her pelvis with an animalistic exclamation of "Oh fuckkkkkkk!" She released one final wave of nectar over her son's face (which already looked like a glazed donut), into his nostrils, and down his receptive throat. Soon, David grudgingly pulled away from his mother's drenched and overcharged cunt. He watched as the pink clam still pulsed—though slower and slower, and still oozed female cum down the crack of her ass and onto the chair's growing puddle stain. Laura's breathing was also returning to a normal rate. He sat backwards onto the floor and gazed at the erotic sight before him. His attractive and curvy mother Laura sat naked in a chair with a fine sheen of perspiration virtually over her entire bombshell body. Her eyes were closed, her head tilted to her left shoulder. A sliver of her red mane of hair was partially diagonally across her right cheek; the remainder splayed across the upper portion of the yellow plush chair. Her breathing was still heavy, as evident by the sensual rise and fall of her bountiful breasts which were capped by erect pink nipples. Her arms hung over the chair's armrests. Her legs were spread open like a centerfold, revealing a sopping and well-satisfied pussy. It was well-satisfied—and, in essence, Laura was well-satisfied—by he, her son. David smiled, feeling like he made the winning catch in the Super Bowl with 3 second left on the clock.

After a few moments, Laura opened her eyes and viewed her child, naked and sitting on the rug in front of the chair. "That was wonderful, David! Absolutely wonderful!" she complimented with a smile. "I've lost count on how many orgasms you've given me, young man."

David got out of his sitting position and kneeled before his mom. "It was my pleasure, Mom," he replied with his own warm grin. They looked at each other with mixed emotions: the typical mother and son love, the satisfaction of their atypical romp, and the lack of guilt either one had. They also figured that what happened today (and anything else later today) would not be a one-time fuck for them. Laura was very hot for this 22 year old body. David was also hot for her older-but-still-sexy-as-hell shape. What made their mutual physical attraction even more intense was the incest—this mother and son were turned on by each other and the forbidden nature of their actions.

David's face was inches in front of Laura's. He took her face into his cupped hands and planted a light kiss to her lips. She mused at how virtually the entire front of his head was glaze-like from her cunt cream. She returned her own feathery smooch to his lips, smelling and tasting her own nectar. His lips countered with a more-intense touch. Their lips were once again locked in an intense kiss. Laura could smell and taste her juices from her son even more now...and caused the juices within her crotch to begin brewing again. David took his still-cupped hands from her facial cheeks and placed them under her bountiful breasts. He gave them a gentle squeeze, and broke the kiss to look at his lewd mother.

"Ohhhhhhh, mom," he sighed, "you've got great tits." He squeezed a second time. "So big...so firm..."

"Ewwwww," she purred.

His thumbs rubbed over her still-hard nipples. "...so hot," he continued. He was feeling his mom's big breasts, softly but firmly...kneading, weighing, massaging them, tweaking the nipples.

Again, Laura began to sexually soar. She pushed out her chest at her son, appreciating what he was doing, and allowing him better access. "Oh yeah, baby. You have such a fabulous touch. Yeah, honey, feel 'em. Feel momma's titties." She had to catch her breath. "You're making me so horny again, David."

He felt dizzy as he caressed his mother's tits. After a bit he removed his left hand from the corresponding mammary, placed it on the chair's arms and lowered his mouth to the frenzied nipple. He took it into his mouth and began to suck on it.

Laura howled, "Ohhhhh!" David increased the tempo of his suckling. "Just like when you were a baby," she semi-reminisced.

While his right hand continued its feeling of her right breast, David worked his oral magic on his mother's other breast and nipple. He gave a quick lick of the teat, then did fast and furious licks. David next planted kisses on the curve of Laura's left breast...then let his tongue trace the edge of the curve. Her response to this was breathing that sounded as if she was having a serious asthma attack. Also, her cunt was leaking sex sauce once again.

The lover son moved his head to between his mom's breasts. David planted kisses on Laura's cleavage. Next he nuzzled his face along the fleshy valley for a few seconds. Now he switched so that his left hand was back on her left breast, his right hand on the chair's armrest, and his mouth now affording his mother's right melon the same oral love as he did the other. He kissed the portion of the tit that connects to the chest and descended to the puckered nipple. But just before he wrapped his lips around it, he gave a look at his lust-filled mother and smiled.

"Magnificent mammaries, Mom," he complimented

She returned the smiled and was about to say 'thank you' but got up in her breathy reaction to David now beginning to suck her right nipple. The redhead closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. It was actually a double sensation, as before. Her chiseled child was palming her left breast with his left hand while his mouth and tongue were plastered on her right.

Laura released a lengthy "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" as David's left hand tweaked her left nipple at the same time his lips quickly sucked in her right nipple. Her hips began to bounce and her cunt began to ooze. She loved the sensation her breasts were getting from her son. But she wanted another sensation...the sensation, the joy, the illicitness of having her yearning orifice filled by her child's hardened penis. She let his adoration of her breasts go on for almost a minute more. The white-hot mother put her palms on the front of David's shoulders, motioning him to halt his effort on her tits. He looked at her, slightly disappointed; he really was enjoying sucking and touching her big boobs. The disappointment immediately vanished when he saw the look in his parent's eyes. It was intense, desiring, and demanding—she wanted to get fucked...right now. Her vocal chords translated her look.

"I want—no, I need to fuck you now, my son!" Once again Laura pushed her son backwards, this time to the floor. David lay prone to her, his erection standing up like a flagpole. Her eyes locked onto his member. 'Ohhhhh,' she thought to herself, 'it is beautiful! This magnificent piece of hardened man flesh—my own son's man flesh—is finally mine now!' She motioned off the chair next to her son's waist, getting onto her knees. She put her left palm to the floor and swung her right leg over David. Mother was now straddling son, her open cunt lips just barely above his bulbous cock head.

On cue their eyes met. They were glazed over with 150% lust. They were on the verge of committing—and enjoying—the last incestuous contact. Laura's sex lips grazed David's penis hole. He felt like someone had set his hair on fire; his whole body shook. This grazing was slightly a tease by Laura, but more so the start of adjusting herself for penetration. Her pussy had been secreting cream for so long now, she knew her son's big prick would probably just slide it. Even so, it had been almost two years she got fucked and was somewhat apprehensive about having a cock this size in her cunt. In a squat position, she gradually lowered herself onto her son. Her labia parted like a crowd for a celebrity and welcomed the top ¼ of her son's penis.

"Oooooohhhhh!" she grunted like a work animal finally allowed to rest.

"Oh, Mom!" David loudly raved, "You feel so fucking good!"

The feeling was exquisite for both of them. The thrill of their taboo coupling...behind compare. Mother and son were joined at the genitals.

David looked at Laura. Her face was contorted, initially appearing like she was in pain. But she was not in pain. On the contrary: she was in pure ecstasy. Her sopping, starving pussy had just begun to envelop her son's rod. She let out an "Oh" similar to a pregnant woman at a Lamaze class.

'Holy shit!' My dick is in my mom's cunt," the son realized. The sensation around his stiff member felt like velvet. It was smooth, and also wet...very wet. And best of all: this was his redheaded bombshell mother. He wanted to allow Laura her adjusting but he couldn't wait hold on any longer. The feeling was too sweet...too delectable...too taboo. David thrusted his pelvis upward, and shoved his penis deep into his mother's vagina.

Laura's eyes flipped open, her head tossed back, and her mouth formed a large letter O. Speaking of O, that was her vocal response to the unexpected motion: a quick but loud "Oh!"

David put his arms around her and pulled her upper body down to him. Her generous breasts were mashed against his chest, as their lips were mashed together. The kiss was hungry, frenzied, and animalistic. Again Laura's nostrils were hit head-on by her own cunt scent, which seem to be like a second atmosphere about David's face. She could also taste her own nectar yet another time. It was wonderful...absolutely wonderful. But not as wonderful as the feeling she was experiencing below her waist as her stud son was in a steady pace of thrusting and fucking...thrusting upward and over and over again his hard prick into her receptive pussy. She pulled her lips away from his to announce her pleasure.

"Ooohhhhhhh, yyyyyesssss, baby! Oh wwhhhatttt a surprise!" The pummeled mother sounded like she was stuttering. "Yyyyyeesssss, my sweet sexy son! Fuck your mother! Fffffuuccckkkkkk mmmeeeee!"

David's upward jabs into the depths of his mother's sex were like a jackhammer going in the opposite direction. He was panting now.

"Ah, Mommie, you feel so good. Sooooooooo good!"

Laura's eyes were closed again, her teeth biting into her lower lip. He then grabbed her sweet ass cheeks and thrusted even harder into Laura. This caused her to swirl her head around, her silky red mane flying all over the place.

After a few moments of this, Laura decided to take charge. She moved her hips and flexed her inner muscles. This contacted with David's sensitive cock crown, causing his love muscle to twitch and send shock waves of pleasure throughout his body.

"Oh shit!" the startled son yelled.

Laura leaned into David, her face just an inch or two from his. "You fucked me. Now I fuck you!" she declared authoritatively. Similar to leading in dancing, the wonton woman took the lead in fucking. With her palms flat on the floor on either side of her delirious son, Laura began slamming her hips down with attitude, sending David's engorged cock further and further into her pussy which was now a tsunami of love cream. The familiar sound of sex—wet flesh slapping against wet flesh—filled the room along with mother's and son's grunts and cries of delight.

After a little bit more than a minute, David's lower region sent a message to his brain: it was time to explode! "Ahhhhh! Oh! Mom, I'm going to cum!"

Hearing this from her son was like the green light at the beginning of the Indy 500 for Laura. She instantly flexed her hips and muscles even more—she rode him...slammed him even harder. She leaned forward, burying her face near David's right ear.

"Oh you dirty little boy," she hissed, sliding her tongue along the curve of his ear, "you're going to come in your mother's cunt." She nibbled the earlobe. "That's baby, come in mommy's cunt! Shoot all your lovely cum up in me! Come, baby! Come!" (Her own orgasm wasn't too far off.)

"Uhhhhhh!" David exclaimed as his penis lurched forward and began ejaculating into his mother's vagina. Laura felt her son's geyser between her thighs and commenced her own release.

"Ohhhhhh, Davie!" I'm coming too! "Oh, honey, we're coming together!" Her pelvis twitched, and her fired-up pussy released downward another batch of nectar. The twitch did another number on the handsome son's already-sensitive and already-spewing dick. It jumped forward again inside Laura's portal and gushed a second wave of semen upward. Mother and son's sex juices mixed...and coated their crotches.

Laura, sitting up straight on top of her son, eyes closed, combed her fingers through her hair. "Yes! Yes! Almost there!"

David held onto Laura's bucking hips. His eyes were glued to his overheating mother, especially her big breasts swinging all around. Then he saw stars, literally.

She cried out, "Aaahhhhhhh!", climaxing.

The stars disappeared from view, and the son's eyes locked onto the bedroom ceiling. He sensed his eruption was at an end. His view of the ceiling was blocked by a fiery red mass. Laura was lowering her lips to his. The intensity of the kiss was decreasing, as were their orgasms and thus their body movements.

Laura pulled from the kiss and gazed at her stud child. She looked as if in a daze, with half-open eyes. He was the same. There was silence between the two, spent mother lying on top of spent son. David broke the silence.

"Wow, mom!"

She grinned. "Incredible. Absolutely incredible."