All Comments on 'Frisky Wife'

by WiseAngel

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Erotic

Given no choice & so having no responsibility, the wife surrendered & enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For gawd sake..

Another typical low life wimp story by an author with very serious issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was rape and you stood by and let it go on.

What a way to write a chucky story. Just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the usual, as of late,

newly self acclaimed pervert wannabe story taler

1 star based on comments didn't aste time to read

1*

LimaCharlieLimaCharlieabout 9 years ago
Good Start

Enjoyed your first story attempt. It would be nice to have a follow up and get

into the mind of the wife as this is happening.

As always, ignore the anonymous feedback. They usually provide very little substance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You want to talk, she doesn't?

What you should have been talking about is the divorce. And who would want to have sex with her since she's probably carrying countless diseases. He didn't have to talk to her. All he had to do was file for divorce. What a brainless slut. Poorly written drivel. Nothing original, clever or entertaining in the telling of this mess. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a loser.

What a wimpy little pussy. Two guys rape his wife and he does nothing? Loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Even tho this is fiction...

...it made my pussy wet! I guess because it was fiction. If it was real it would have been a crime, but as fantasy, who the fuck cares. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hard to believe

people like thus author exist. If i had thoughts like this i would do the world a favor and throw myself off a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE dear annomny PLEQASe throw yourself off the bridge today

let everyone begin to enjoy LIt again w/o your dumb ass comments. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey bonnie dear-post anonymous again?

Want some advice?Stop reading the comments. They seem to affect your health. But yet you read every one of them and bitch.Gave it a 1. Trash is not erotic. Isn't this fun dear?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
yes fun dear annony I'm sure it's much btter thanyour sorry ass

love life. No wife, no woman even looking at you before laughing at you!! I gave it a 5, yes this is fun

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
5 for your effort writer and that you made annony

so mad he wrote me. heheheheh Go suck your daddy cock you fag.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
and another 5 just to offset your dumbass score annony

the story is good the plot great and you are making annony post nasty things , soall of that means you get a 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hope it's not a true story because of it is than you are a total wimp and are stuck being married to a pig who has always been cheating on you. What was gonna be a fun and exciting experience between a hubby and wife turned bad but neither tried to stop it. They would have had to kill me before I allow myself to be abided like that and allow my wife to show how much of a cheating slut she is

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I rated 2*, even if this was well written...

I rated 2*, even if this was well written...Why? Because the story was credible until he got out of his wife and let the first guy take his place...From then on all become not credible, because neither the wife nor the husband tried to stop it. Any other wife would have resisted and any other husband would too...If he got beaten and the wife raped that was a police case...But what happened wasn't according what he said they were...He would have fight for his wife and she would fight agains being raped...But no!!! Even if they didn't resist, why didn't they go to the police and present charges against those two? I'm sure the police would find them fast...So the question that stays in the end is: "Wasn't she a cheating wife all along and he didn't know because he was a weak husband?" this the reason for the 2*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved the naif writing style. Matches the intellect of the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In all that time since that vacation, we had never talked about the event and....

....my wife had seemed less enthusiastic about sex with me. We didn't make love as often as before, and it was almost perfunctory.

After a few months like this, I gently asked her if we were OK. She responded that we were wonderful, why was I questioning things?

Another few weeks went by and I had the shock of a lifetime. A group from work and gone out to a favorite spot for lunch and on the ride back to the office, I was sure I saw my wife pull into a rather chancy motel as we passed on the way. I knew it was her. That car and her hair are unmistakeable. As soon as we got to the office, I begged off the rest of the day and made a beeline for the motel. Finding my wife's car parked in front of one section, big as you please, I parked in a nest corner where I could observe, but not be immediately obvious to anyone coming out of the motel. At about 3:30, I saw a door open on the second level just above where she parked, and she backed out onto the walkway apparently fondling someone. A man in a towel came partway out onto the walkway, the tent his ok made in his towel, obvious.

I took several pictures with my phone, trying to get one good enough that both faces would be recognizable. They played around with her leaving, he trying to get her to return to the room, she working her way further away. He finally returned toothy room and she walked down the walkway to the stairs, came down, walked to her car and left. I sat for awhile longer, my heart in my throat. Had my not getting into a fight with the two men in the bathroom that day been taken as tacit permission for her to cheat? Was this the only time? Was this guy the only one? If not, how many, and for howclong? While I sat pondering and hurting, he finally came out, walked down to a black Chrysler 300 and drive away.....but not before I got a photo of his license.

In that moment, I decided I would not take this quietly. I was going to find out what was going on, how long, who, how many and why.....and then I was going to make some changes. I'd been a fool that day, hot as the experience was. But I'd lost my wife, she was the fool now. And it wasn't going to be pretty, this housecleaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who's mad bonnie dear?

You're the one that reads every anonymous comment, rants and raves about them. Do yourself a favor and stop reading them. Like I said, they are affecting you badly. Look anything you say will not stop anons from one bombing cuckold stories. It's a fact of life, get used to it, or are you to stupid to know better. I'm glad you're having fun dear. I aim to keep you happy. Gave it another symbolic one, since it doesn't mean squat. Isn't this fun dear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was like a deer in headlights, not sure what to do.

No, you are a dumb shit character in some dumber shit's story. And all you can do is hope that while he is typing with one hand and jacking off with the other, the power goes out before he saved this drivel. Or maybe his flailing fist will fortuitously hit the Delete key. What a waste of time and electrons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If you are the guy in this story then I'm sorry but we just read about the biggest loser idiot of a husband to ever put pants on. At least make the guy more intelligent then a 3rd grader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
terrible story.

Don't tell it again, you look like a idiot punk with a little dick and a wife who wants a whole lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice

Your story got me really wet. I really liked most of it. I would have changed a lot about the end. I'd hate it if my husband forced his penis in my mouth after all that. I'd want him to go back to what he started and finish in me. Also, I really didn't like the last downer paragragh. I would have liked it more if it was a good memory for both of you - even if she'd never want that to happen for real again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes, what a loser.

She needs to dump your pervert ass.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Poor cuck

Poor cuck is rendered impotent by the actions of his whore wife. Easy fix, get rid of the bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous