From Mother-In-Law to Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But since you're here we may as well get cracking."

We plonked Annabelle in front of the TV to watch her kiddies' programmes and got to work. Pat mostly wanted a big clear out of stuff from the house into the garage for later disposal. This took me most of the morning and I finished off by clearing out the attic too. However, there were some important boxes missing. I couldn't find them but the attic was big and not well lit and as it was an old house there were all sorts of nooks and crannies.

"I'll go up. I'm sure they're there somewhere," she said as she went to mount the loft ladder up to the attic.

"No peeking!" she finished with a laugh, but it was a disastrous thing to say. I blushed furiously because that had indeed been on my mind.

"Oh, Tom!" she said noticing my embarrassment, "I was only teasing! I'm sure you'll be the perfect gentleman!" and with that she climbed the steps.

Busted! And not only that I hadn't even had a chance to have a peek. I went off very frustrated and went to check on Annabelle who was still watching TV. I heard Pat call a few minutes later and went back upstairs.

"Found them," she said triumphantly.

The loft ladder had steps broad enough to sit on if a little precariously and Pat sat about two-thirds up the steps holding out a box to me. I fleetingly saw nearly all the way up her skirt, her nylon clad thighs on display to me for a microsecond. I did not dare let my eyes linger and I reached up to take the box. She had a lovely half smile on her face but innocent I thought. Perhaps I hadn't got busted the second time.

"Wait there, and I'll hand the others down," and she went back up into the attic.

Of course I did look then and caught the full glory of her legs enclosed in her nylon tights going up to her thighs and beyond and I caught the subdued white flash of her panties underneath. When she came back down I just wanted to climb the steps and put my head right up her skirt and kiss between her legs.

But of course I didn't. It's not good manners to kiss your mother-in-law's pussy before some of the other preliminaries have been gone through. I stepped forward to receive the other box but my heart was pounding and my dick throbbing. If she noticed my excitement then she tactfully ignored it and we finished clearing out the upstairs rooms.

We had lunch and I helped clear some more stuff but my mind was in a whirl. All I could picture was that vision of her thighs and panties and I couldn't really concentrate on anything else. I was actually relieved when it was time to go. Pat fussed over Annabelle and then just before I got in my car she came up and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, Tom! I don't know what I'd do without you!"

"You're welcome. Let me know if there's anything else I can do."

My 30th birthday was looming. I hadn't any plans to celebrate it especially - probably just go for a drink with some friends - I still had a couple that I saw regularly. So, I did but not on my birthday itself as neither of them could make that Saturday.

Pat asked if she could cook me a meal. I readily agreed. She came just as I was putting Annabelle to bed so I didn't really clock her appearance except to note she had black stockings or tights on. I read Annabelle her bedtime story while Pat prepared the meal - one of her Italian grandmother's recipes a pork tenderloin dish with basil, parmesan, tomatoes and prosciutto, I seem to remember. It wasn't until she took her apron off that I saw she was wearing a filmy, black dress that showed off plenty of cleavage and finished above the knee. She had a golden torque type necklace and large gold earrings. Her lipstick was bright red and she had a few honey coloured tints in her thick short black hair. I'd never seen her look so beautiful and sexy.

"Pat...Mum, you look amazing. I've never seen you look so lovely!"

"Thank you, Tom!" she seemed really pleased at the compliment, "and Happy Birthday!"

She gave me a card and a present in glossy wrapping paper. The present was a rare recording of one of my favourite singers and very difficult to come by. I thanked her profusely and the turned to gaze in admiration at her as she finished preparing the meal. We had a candlelit meal (which was really tasty) with a couple of glasses of wine as we talked about this and that. After dinner, we carried on chatting and drinking (and Pat had at least two more glasses of wine) as we tidied up and found ourselves leaning against the breakfast bar just talking. She was telling me how alone she felt with Jodie gone, although they were never close, and Howard away so much.

"Well you've still got Annabelle...and me,"

I leaned forward and kissed her. It was meant to be a peck but she half turned towards me and I kissed her on the mouth. I smiled and there was just that something in her eyes that meant I was in. I kissed her again and this was not a peck. A long and lingering kiss. Our mouths opened and it became a proper kiss. She tasted a little of red wine and lipstick but mostly of just Pat and I was in heaven as a kiss became an embrace and our tongues touched and probed. I lost sense of time as the soft warmth of her body and her womanly scent seemed to envelop me. Eventually, we broke and I gazed into her amazing warm, knowing dark brown eyes.

"Now you really do have me," I murmured.

"I hope so," she replied, "I've wanted to do that for a long time!"

"Really!"

I thought of all the times I'd wanted to kiss her and held back but perhaps now was the perfect moment anyway. I moved in to kiss her again and she readily responded her tongue down my mouth, her teeth nibbling my lips and running her hands down my back. My cock was hard, hard, hard! I put my hand round and ran it up and down her back a few times, and each time it went lower and lower until I was caressing her buttocks. I could feel her panties underneath the filmy material of her dress. I imagined them to be black. Perhaps I would find out soon. Her hands had strayed to my hips and the round to my butt which she pinched and squeezed. She had strong fingers. My cock was hard, hard, hard. I broke off kissing slowly just to look at her beautiful face again. She didn't stop kneading my butt. I kissed her neck, nuzzling and running my teeth over hers skin from shoulder to ear. She moved her head back and gasped with pleasure and moved her hand from my butt to the back of my head pressing it, urging me to continue to graze her neck which I was very happy to do.

Almost to calm her frenzy down a bit I moved my head down a little and kissed the tops of her large breasts and the returned to kiss her lips again. She was squirming against me now moving her body deliberately against mine, her breasts pressing and then swishing against my chest. She raised her thigh slightly and pressed it between my legs. My cock was hard, hard, hard and now she knew it. We broke again. There was hot passion in her eyes. I took her by the hand and led her to the sofa. There was some serious lovemaking to do, but I didn't want to rush things too much. We at half turned, watching each other's faces. I took her hand and kissed the back of it and we both smiled at the gesture. I leaned in to kiss her again but as I did so I put my hand on her breast gently. I ran my finger tips over the gauzy material of her dress, lightly pressing and drawing circles around where I guessed her nipple would be. She kissed me hungrily as I stroked her breast and then moved my hand to the other teasing it with the backs of my fingers in small swirling motions and then back again to the other one I had left. My fingers become bolder and I squeezed her tit and ran my thumb over the erect nipple I could now feel underneath.

Pat paused her kissing and murmured to me, "The fastener's at the back."

I reached round and undid the fiddly hook-and-eye fastener just below her shoulders and the dress tumbled down to her knees. Her black bra held up her great tits and I could see her massive cleavage. Her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material. I lowered my head into her cleavage inhaling and revelling in her womanly scent. I'd have liked to have stayed, but that would have been a little selfish and I nuzzled my way up from her breasts to her neck again. As well as being pleasurable and giving her pleasure It allowed me to get both my hands behind her back and undo the clasps of her bra. I drew it off slowly, but they bounced out and down. Given their size they were not too floppy. I thought they were magnificent - a very light shade of brown changing to a creamy white the lower down they went and then large purple aureoles and dark brown nipples just begging to be kissed. I looked at her wordlessly and she smiled her assent ,so I stooped again to take her left nipple in my lips and press my face into the rest of her breast. I felt her hand caress the back of my head pulling me to her. I licked and ran my lips and teeth around the end of her breast, now touching the nipple now circling around it, now worrying it gently and sucking it in my lips.

I felt Pat run her fingers lightly and then scratching up and down my back. As I surfaced to look into those beautiful dark brown eyes again, her fingers were at my chest unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off and hugging me to her, skin to skin. This was great but my hands were already up her dress, stroking her thighs, up and down, higher and higher until they touched her stocking tops where they lingered for some time, exploring. Then my finger tips moved higher fleeting across the soft skin of her upper thighs, stroking slowly between her legs until, at the very top, they came in contact with her panties which certainly felt like satin. I gently probed and pressed and caressed her mound underneath. All this time Pat was kissing me slowly and passionately. My fingers were getting moist as her juices flowed but I couldn't get them past the barrier of her panties. Obviously aware of this, Pat stood up and let her dress fall to her feet and stood before a most beautiful and glorious sight in just her panties and stockings and garter belt. I was in awe. Her legs were shapely, if a little plump when you got to her thighs. Her belly formed a small pot. I wanted to press my face into it, but she removed her garter belt and panties and sat back down on the sofa her legs slightly apart.

"Now you!" she said quite forcefully. She was really aroused. I hurriedly stripped and stood naked before her, my cock like a flagpole She parted her legs so I could kneel between them with her pussy on the edge of the sofa waiting to take my cock. I penetrated her slowly and to the hilt. She was warm and wet and I slid in easily. I started thrusting and thrusting and she hooked her stocking feet behind me pulling me even closer. Her breasts wobbled and swayed in time to our rhythm. She was gasping now as her orgasm approached.

"Don't stop!" she cried as my motions got more vigorous and I was soon pounding her cunt with my prick. Her beautiful face contorted with passion and ecstasy. I felt my balls boiling and I spurted my load into her.

We kissed a little and then broke our embrace. Pat went to the loo to clean up and I popped my briefs on and went to check Annabelle who was sound asleep. When I returned, Pat had slipped her dress back on and was making to get ready.

"You're not going are you?"

"Well I really ought to be on my way."

"No! Please stay!" I pleaded gently and smiling. She looked a little shamefaced and I wondered if she was now regretting our passionate sex session.

"Please stay," I repeated, "We do need to talk. I've lots to tell you!"

"Like what?"

"Well how wonderful you are for starters. And that could take all night!"

She giggled, pleased at the compliment and it seemed to change her mind.

"Well alright," and we moved to the bedroom. We undressed again and got into bed although I noticed she kept her black satin panties on. We lay side by side. I just watched her face.

"Well!" she said.

"Well, what?"

"I thought you had things to tell me."

"Oh, that was just a ruse to get you into bed!" Her mouth opened in surprise until she realised I was teasing her.

"Don't get cocky, mister!" she warned, but she was smiling.

I put my arm round her and fondled her bum.

"I have to say that you have been on my mind for a long time now."

"Really? Since when?"

"Since that bad day when I hurt you and told you that you couldn't come round any more. I'm so sorry about that, Pat. Hurting you like that was very wrong!"

"Oh no its alright!" she hugged me tighter, "I was upset but then so were you so don't dwell on it!"

I said nothing.

"If you want my forgiveness then I do forgive you," she kissed me, "It's fine!"

"Thank you," I said, "well since then you've been in my thoughts and I've been looking for opportunities to get you to come over."

"You are the son I always wanted. I love Jodie and always will regardless of what happens and how she behaved. But we've never been close since she was a teenager. I always wanted a boy. Howard didn't want another child and Jodie's birth was difficult and I was told I couldn't conceive again so we never really tried for another baby after Jodie. But I'd have loved a son. And then you came along and you were perfect. So kind and polite and friendly and tall and handsome. You were everything I'd imagined in a son!"

"And a lover?"

"That too. You make me feel like a randy teenager rather than a woman in her forties. I can hardly keep my eyes off you and it's all I could do to keep my hands off you!"

"And it was supposed to be me telling you how wonderful you are!"

"We had some hot sex tonight!"

"We did!"

"How about we make love now? Take it as long as you want - slow and steady!"

So we did. Long slow passionate kissing. Our hands running over each other's body. She had warm strong fingers and they pressed into my shoulders and back and then lower caressing my buttocks. I kissed her neck, nibbling and nuzzling again up to her ear as she squirmed with pleasure. Parting our bodies slightly, I moved down to feast on her magnificent breasts, rolling my tongue round her beautiful brown nipples until they rose like little towers. My hand was stroking her thighs now and as I drew them up I kept brushing her small nest of hair with the back of my hand, more intrusive but gently each time until my knuckle of my forefinger was between her legs, probing, searching until they became damp and as her legs parted I knew that I was being invited inside. I took my time as I wanted to savour the moment and there aren't many moments better than playing with a hot wet pussy. With each pass of my fingers, I went deeper and deeper into the warm soft place between her legs without actually penetrating her. My fingers ran across her wet pussy lips, lubricating them with her love juices and making it easier for me to go further. Soon I was probing deeper with my knuckle and then flipping my finger over with my finger tip along the full length of her crack from the edge of her butt to the small elusive button at the top. I couldn't quite find it as it was too soon but I knew I would. At the other end of the field so to speak she was kissing me with gusto, now gently biting lips, now thrusting her tongue down my throat. One of her hands gripped my iron-hard cock and then moved down to cup my balls in a gentle but firm grip, lightly raking my sac with her nails.

My fingers were right in Pat's wet cunt now and my thumb had found her clit and ever so gently circling it, lubing it with her love juices while my finger slid in and out of her pussy.

"Slowly, Tom," she admonished me gently, "I don't want to come too soon!"

I withdrew my fingers slowly and gently but still kept them between her legs. I moved my head back to her beautiful breasts and flicked her nipples with my tongue. I rubbed my face against her warm soft flesh for some time then I kissed down to her warm soft belly and was about to go lower when she urged me, "Put it in me, Tom, fill me!"

I needed no further encouragement and put my engorged cock between her legs and she let me in. Resting on my forearms so that I wasn't pressing down. If we hadn't had sex earlier in the evening then I would probably have blown my load after just a few minutes but now I felt I could go on for as long as I needed to. I pumped long slow strokes watching her great big tits wobble and roll with the motion. When I looked at her face I found she was watching me steadily, a half smile on her red lips and an unfathomable look in her brown eyes. Just the look on her beautiful face would have made me cum just by itself. I broke eye contact to kiss her and she pulled me down with her arms and hooked her legs over the back of mine so we were almost as one writhing body. Her face contorted with passion again as the long slow tide of her orgasm rose and then mine came crashing in just afterwards.

We stayed awake talking well into the early hours but she avoided any discussion about how we took this forward,

"Not now, Tom, this needs some thought."

"But..." she stopped my protests with a kiss and we went at it one last time.

I'd have preferred to have a long lie in and perhaps another lovemaking session but Annabelle had other ideas. Always an early riser, she was not going to stay quiet just because it was a Saturday and her dad wanted another shag with her grandma! So I was up at six making pancakes for breakfast and getting ready for the day. Pat surfaced about 8 looking achingly lovely, if a little rumpled, in her frock from the night before and her hair a bit messed up.

She was a little subdued. She played with Annabelle a little, refused breakfast and made as if to go. I could tell she was having second thoughts about what had happened last night - post-coitus remorse so to speak.

As she was putting her coat on I said to her, "Pat, everything that we did and said last night was beautiful and true!"

She avoided my gaze, "I know, Tom, but I need to think things through."

"Will I see you later today. We should at least talk!"

"Perhaps, I've got a lot of things to do."

She flinched when she saw the hurt and disappointment in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Tom!"

She left without even a goodbye kiss, so I knew that my dreams would be shattered. Sure enough I heard nothing from her that day but the next day Pat phoned and asked if she could come over for a chat. At least she was going to do the decent thing and do it face to face but then of course Pat would always do the right thing.

So she came round on the Sunday afternoon in her churchy clothes - very smart and conservative, matching navy blue jacket and pleated skirt that came down to mid calf and a plain white blouse that couldn't hide her curves. "I bet she's been all bibled up!" I thought to myself sourly while still admiring her beauty (although I thought royal blue would have suited her better).

After the preliminaries and playing with Annabelle, I made her a cup of tea and we settled down for a heart-to-heart.

"Tom, we went far too far last night. Too much wine! It was wrong. You're still married to my daughter and I'm married to Howard. It's adultery and incest and we've probably broken the law! Whatever our feelings or passions are, we must never ever do anything like it again!"

She carried on in the same vein, forcefully but not very coherently but with various biblical references and also alluding to the scandal it would cause if it became known. I heard her out patiently and then replied,

"Firstly Pat whatever we did and said was out of love. You felt it and I felt it."

The way she looked away as I said this made me think I'd struck home. "I can't answer any religious scruples except to point out that we haven't harmed or betrayed anyone in what we did. As for scandal, well, that is just other people's opinion. You've admitted that your friends are quite narrow-minded and as far as I'm concerned who cares what the world thinks?"