From Mother-In-Law to Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! There was a lot to deal with there but it did confirm what I already instinctively knew but had ignored in my selfish impulsiveness.

"So...?"

"I do love you, Tom! I love you as the son I never had but I also love you as a man. I do want to be with you but I do need time to work it out. Please, Tom!"

She looked at me earnestly with her big dark brown eyes. My resistance was crumbling.

She continued, "Can't we just see each other discreetly, just to start with? Not nights out but nights in? We could cook for each other, watch films, be together quite a bit."

"But not be seen together?"

"Well, walks in the park with Annabelle."

"But no kissing or holding hands?"

"Not in public, Tom, but behind closed doors we could."

She smiled really sweetly at me. "I'm sure we could make this work". She took my hand and held it. I looked at her uncertainly as I still wasn't sure whether I was being offered half a loaf or none. I was sure that I loved her and I was also sure that frumpy dressing gown and nightie or not I wanted her and I wanted her that night but I held off as the last two attempts had backfired on me.

"I'd rather a kiss and cuddle and see you every day than hot sex once every six months!"

She smiled lovingly but mischievously, "I'm not going to guilt out again, Tom. How about a kiss and cuddle and hot sex every day?"

We laughed but I was still trying to come to terms with this. I was getting a few mixed messages. Lots of love, lots of sex, but don't tell anyone! I wasn't sure that#s what I wanted at all.

Letting go of my hand, Pat seemed to change the subject, "It's quite warm in here now," and she stood up and took off her dressing gown. I was stunned when she turned round. Instead of the ghastly Daisy Duck nightie she was wearing a soft white and shimmering chemise that came down to just above her knee. Her shoulders were bare apart from two delicate white straps that held the chemise up and were attached to a delicate lace covering her prominent breasts. She looked so gorgeous!

"Wow, what happened to Daisy Duck?"

"Folded up in a drawer where she belongs."

"Wait a minute! I thought you said you'd forgotten your nightwear!"

"A little white lie. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea!"

"And now?"

"And now you can get any idea you want!"

My heart pounded and my cock throbbed but I stood up and looked her directly in the eye,

"Pat, are you sure about this?"

"I know I've led you a merry dance, Tom, but yes I am sure especially after what you've said just now"

It was time for action not words now. I leaned forward to kiss her, a long dizzying kiss but as I did so she eased my shorts down and then pulled my pyjama top over my head. My cock was stiff and I pressed it into the smooth satiny material of her chemise and the warm soft flesh of her lower belly beneath.

"Come on!" and she led me by the hand to my bedroom.

In our previous encounters, Pat had been a very active participant, but I had led and she followed so to speak. Tonight she wanted to take over - perhaps to demonstrate her love. She made me lie down and then straddled herself on me and leant over me. This, of course gave me free access to her boobs. I caressed them at first in the canopy of her chemise until I could feel her nipples stiffen. Then I put my hands inside and stroked and fondled them, tugging gently on her nipples and they softly swelled as my fingertips played with them. The chemise had served its purpose as far as I was concerned and I tugged it off and gloried at the sight of the beautiful women above me straddling my hips and with a wild, sensuous look on her face. Lowering herself to rest on her forearms, she brought her face to mine and we had a long and lingering kiss. I kneaded her butt and brought my hands to wander over her back, scratching and caressing it and then pressing her down so her breasts mashed against my chest all the while her tongue was in mouth, warm and probing. My cock was hard and I thought it would split with her weight on it. Pat raised herself a little, grabbed my suffering member and raising her hips a little more inserted me into her warm, wet and juicy pussy. She squirmed on my dick a bit until we got comfortable and then started to rock and roll. Slowly at first. I marvelled at her beautiful breasts swaying slowly with the rhythm of our humping. I reached up again and fondled them until her nipples swelled out again like little cigarette butts. She was bouncing a bit more now and I raised my thighs so that I could add my own movement. Pat's face contorted in her passion as my fat cock filled her hot wet cunt and she approached her orgasm. She speeded up and her swaying got more vigorous. Twisting my wrist, I thrust my thumb into her groin area finding her clit and pressed on it repeatedly. Her orgasm went into hyperdrive as I did this and she moaned aloud and bounced on my cock so hard I thought the bed would break. She swayed forward and almost collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her on to me. I continued to thrust and hump and fuck her with her hefty weight atop my chest until I came myself spurting and spurting inside her.

Pat rolled off me and we lay for a while cuddling and talking sweet nothings before drifting off to sleep. It had been a Merry Christmas after all! At some point in the night she went back to her own bed so that Annabelle wouldn't find us together in mine.

The next day, Boxing Day, was our last one in the Park. We had breakfast with Mickey again and then did all the rides we could all over again. Pat was affectionate in an understated way with me, taking my arm now and again but when she looked at me there was nearly always that knowing look and love in her dark brown eyes. We were cold, tired and very happy when we got back to the chalet. Annabelle was completely knackered by the last two days and went straight to sleep and in her own bed.

When I came back from tucking her in, I found Pat on the sofa. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't wearing her sexy chemise. She still had on her heavy suede skirt and a dark green rollneck sweater. The room had warmed up considerably by now so she had taken off her black woollen tights and had her legs tucked underneath her. I sat next to her and we cuddled and kissed but affectionately rather than passionately at this stage.

"So why the Daisy Duck nightie and why were you trying to fob me off with that blonde last night?" I asked.

"Oh, I just lost my nerve a little. The mood wasn't right the night before and last night well, I just wanted to make sure."

"You're still not sure really, are you?"

"No, I am sure but there are difficulties. But I don't want to talk about that now."

She stretched out her pretty little feet and to lighten the tone I remarked on her toes which were painted bright red.

"Your feet are very Christmassy."

"You like my feet, then?"

"I like all of you, every part, you're perfect!" I was laying it on thick but I was also sincere.

"Especially my boobs!" It was true that my hand had managed to just rest itself on one of her magnificent breasts.

"Well, I do like them of course, how could I not? But I'd have to say they're only number four in the long list of things I like about you."

"Indeed!" She was flattered, intrigued and enjoying the banter.

"I'd rate your legs number three," I took my hand of her boob and rested in lightly on her thighs and just underneath the hem of her skirt.

"My legs? They're a bit fat!"

"Nonsense!" I said sternly, using this as an excuse to stroke further up her thighs, "I think they're beautiful and I always like it when you wear skirts above the knee."

She put her hand on mine to gently stop me venturing further - for the time being at least.

"What's number two?"

"Ah, we're getting serious now," and the bantering tone disappeared form my voice, "I love your mouth, your white teeth when you smile and your soft red lips that are soooooo kissable!"

*****************************************************************

And of course I did kiss her, long, slow and lovingly. My hand returned to her thighs, stroking them just underneath her skirt. She parted them slightly, but I did not take immediate advantage. Not yet. We broke from our kiss eventually and reluctantly.

"What's number one?" she whispered.

I moved my head back a little to look her fully in the eye.

"Your eyes. You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever come across. I think they are the reason I fell in love with you! If the eyes are a mirror of the soul then you must be an angel!"

"Tom!" she smiled at the overblown compliment but her eyes searched mine for any trace of insincerity or laughter and finding none became equally serious, "Oh, Tom, baby!"

"I'm sorry if that's a bit heavy but that's how I feel!"

We just stayed looking into each other's eyes for some time.

"Love you!"

"Love you, too!"

"Let's go to bed!"

I led her by the hand into my bedroom and then turning to her said, "I'd really like one more present for Christmas but it's a bit intimate,"

She smiled warily, "What is it?"

"I'd like to undress you if I may."

"So long as you don't just leave my skirt in a heap on the floor," and she turned her back to me so that I could undo the zip at the back.

I pulled it down slowly kissing her neck, back and shoulders as I did so and breathing in the delicate scent of her. My hands moved round and caressed her breasts and then lower, easing the skirt down. Mindful of her strictures I scooped it up and hung it up neatly. I then peeled off the sweater and Pat had turned to face me now. She was wearing a knee-length white slip that did not hide her beautiful breasts and I could see the outline of her bra and full cut panties underneath. She laughed at my round-eyed expression and stepping forward she put her arms around me and kissed me saying teasingly,

"I think you have a bit of a fetish for lingerie!"

I deftly parried this by replying, "I have a fetish for this woman inside this lingerie!" and I ran the back of my fingers over the silky material covering her breasts and kissed her again. Pat began to tug off my own clothing.

"I haven't finished undressing you!" I protested.

"Shush, it's better this way," she replied softly but firmly. She quickly got rid of all my clothes. She pulled off my socks last dodging out of the way of my stiff erect cock which nearly slapped her in the face. "Wow, that nearly poked my eye out!"

"I was thinking of poking it somewhere else actually!"

She giggled at this and I took her again into my arms, the nylon of her slip rubbing against my body and my stiff prick pressing into her belly. I stopped her laughter with another long passionate kiss. I fondled her butt and she reciprocated, trailing her fingernail over but not quite in the cleft of my buttocks. I stooped and kissed the top of her breasts and raising the hem of her slip lifted it slowly over her body and head and she stood before me in just her bra and panties. I ran my eyes over her beautiful body again. The bra had a lacy sheer material over the top half of the cup allowing me to see her the purple aureoles. Her nipples, although prominent under the glossy fabric remained tantalisingly out of sight. I kissed her again and took the opportunity to reach behind her and undo her bra which dropped to the floor and her breasts tumbled out against my chest. Standing back again to admire them I then knelt before her, kissed her soft panty-covered belly and then slowly peeled them off. I kissed her bare belly again and let my lips brush the top of her soft dark muff. I'd have gone further but she stood back and held her hand out for me to stand up. She wanted lovemaking not just sex and we got into bed together.

Another long head-spinning slow kiss, gentle at first, just our lips and tongues gently touching, probing. Her warm strong fingers caressed then kneaded my back. Her thigh came up between my legs and pressed into my cock. Our kissing became more intense, our tongues swirling against each other like two snakes as she pulled my body into hers and her large, soft breasts mashing into my chest. I surfaced for air and looked into her eyes and saw love and passion. I put my hand between her leg pressing and probing her muff and finding her lips underneath, moist and yielding to my fingertips and then I was in effortlessly and without any resistance. One finger, then two slipping and sliding into her wet juicy cunt. With my thumb on her clit, I fingerfucked her slowly and deliberately. She was completely in my power as my fingers penetrated her womanhood repeatedly and my thumb caressed and rubbed and pressed into her little button.

We kissed long and hard our tongues dancing with each other while my fingers and thumb continued their slow and steady ministrations. She was leaking love juices and my hand was covered in her slick fluid. I paused our kissing and drew my head back so that I could watch her as she came. Her beautiful face contorted with passion and ecstasy as I continued to tease her clit. I brought her slowly to orgasm and I felt her flesh pulse against my fingers.

Pat gasped, "You'll kill me if you do this every night!"

"Are you alright?"

"That was quite intense! I've got a throbbing headache now!"

Oh shit! I'd overdone it and I worried that I wasn't going to get my share of the passion!

We talked a little and I tried to bring up the subject of our future but she put a finger on my lips.

"Not now, Tom, lets just live for the moment for a while."

"Has your headache gone?"

"It might have done," she said a little coyly.

I started to run my hands over her body again. "What's your favourite position?"

She was a little embarrassed. "I don't know! I'm not actually used to this you know!"

"Whisper it if you don't want to say it out loud," I said, fondling her ample buttocks.

"Do me from behind!" she said in a low voice. She got on her hands and knees and I shuffled behind her. Her magnificent butt was before me and ran my hand all over it, fingering but not penetrating her cleft and stroking her inner thighs and her hairy quim which was moist enough. I kissed her big white arse, biting and nibbling it. I would have gone further but this was far enough for her.

"No, Tom! You cant do that!" she protested. It was a bit early in our relationship for me to push the boundaries that far just yet but I promised myself that one day I'd return to rim her out.

Instead, I took my stiff cock and positioned myself behind her and gently inserted myself into her hot,hairy quim. Her plump buttocks nestled against my groin and I just rocked a little settling myself inside her and enjoying the feel of her bum against me. I started gently, thrusting away. I was in no hurry. Pat, on the other hand started moaning after a while and put her face on the pillow to muffle her cries and I increased the pace and pounded away. As we both neared orgasm I reached down and over and started fondling her big tits, pulling at her nipples. My cock was like a pile driver now, slamming into her. She gave a muffled cry into the pillow and I jismed into her hot cunt.

The next day we did the park again until it was time to go mid-afternoon. Annabelle had had a fantastic time and, well, it had been quite good for Pat and me too!

But I wasn't going to settle for some sort of clandestine affair and on the long drive home I took the opportunity to probe Pat's feelings.

"We should just sell up and move to another part of the country and start our life afresh," I urged.

"Perhaps," she said neutrally.

"Once your divorce comes through we could get married, you know."

"We can't do that, Tom, no church would allow that!"

"It's not illegal any more and I bet some more liberal minded church would allow it or at least bless it."

Pat looked at me, unsure, "I've looked it up Pat. It's not really incest as we're not blood-related. The law has changed over the years."

"Most people still regard it as wrong, Tom. All my friends and people at work will!"

"So let's move. Get new friends and a new job!"

"Give me time, Tom!" and she turned to look out the window ending the conversation.

"I don't just want an affair, Pat, I want you forever!"

But she carried on looking out the window. It's crap being in love sometimes!

The ride back felt quite long after that, but we were soon on the ferry and the tension eased a little. I dropped Pat off at her house when we got back and I didn't press her to stay over but she did promise to come over the next day and she did kiss me on the lips when we said our goodbyes.

Pat was as good as her word, although she'd parked her car several blocks away and came in surreptitiously through the back door so as not to be seen, which I thought ridiculous. However, she did have an overnight bag with her. I raised my eyebrows and she laughed a little shyly, "I thought you might want a little company tonight!"

"If it's your company then certainly!"

So after Annabelle had been tucked up in bed I found Pat in my bedroom already in her sexy chemise but I asked her to take it off.

"It's very pretty but would get in the way."

She complied and stood before me quite unabashed as I ogled at her lovely voluptuous body.

"I can't believe you fancy an old woman like me!"

"Any and every man fancies you, Pat, you know that. Anyway you're not old."

"I'm forty-eight next year!"

"I'll still fancy you when you're seventy-eight!"

She got into bed and snuggled up to me, running her fingers through the hairs on my chest. I was working something out on my fingers.

"So, if you're forty-eight next year then you were born in 1969."

"And?"

"One of my favourite numbers! Well not so much the 19 part."

"Eh?"

My God! She can't be that naïve, I thought. I suppose the subject didn't come up much at parish council meetings.

"Like how the numbers sort of fit together."

"You're talking gibberish!"

"Just saying."

"Oh!" the penny dropped, "No, not for me!"

"Shame."

"I don't like the taste."

"I love the taste of you!" She thought about that for a moment.

"No, Tom!" but not vehemently.

"OK," perhaps later I thought, "Well, how about the good old-fashioned way then?"

I leaned in to kiss her. Pat was up for that and we kissed long and slowly, tenderly crushing each other's lips. She moved her hand over my ribs, down my side and caressed my hip. My cock, already semi-erect, stiffened and swelled. Raising herself on one arm she leaned over me more and started to kiss my shoulder, then moved to my chest where she flicked and licked my nipples. She kept on kissing further and further down to my belly and then my groin but then, tantalisingly, she ignored my begging, aching member and kissed my thigh all the way down to my knee and then back again to my groin but again ignoring my cock. She then gave the same treatment to the other leg. This time she brushed her cheek against my cock seemingly accidentally but then she did it again. The third time she ran her lips along my shaft. I couldn't reach her with my hands without sitting up and halting the wonderful torture. Soon she was actively playing with my cock with her mouth, nibbling, butting it with her face and licking almost the full length but keeping away from the end. She moved her body closer to mine with her head right over my cock now as she took it in her mouth. I now had better access to her and I started to trace my finger from the cleft of her buttocks all the way down and round to her hairy quim. My fingers grew bolder, teasing, probing, playing with the fleshy lips of her cunt which went from damp to moist to wet in a matter of minutes especially when I inserted my fingers slowly into her. She heaved her leg over, straddling me and continued to suck my cock. I'd attained my desire and we were now in the full 69 position. Pat lowered her beautiful wet snatch over my face. Her warm, moist and pungent aroma almost overpowered me. I got to work before I shot my load. I licked her inner lips, tasting her salty flesh and my finger tips found and caressed her clitoral button while I inserted my tongue as far as it would go into her. My cock was close to bursting now as she continued to kiss and suck my bell end. Her hot cunt covered my mouth now. I could scarcely breath and her strong womanly scent filled my nose and lungs. I lashed her clit with my tongue and she started to come. The pungent juices of her orgasm leaked on to my face and I was immersed in her femininity. My cock surged and spurted and I felt her soft lips sucking and drinking my semen.