From Physio to Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jill Chapman says you have magical hands and that you perform miracles with your fingers.”

“Does she now?” I said smiling as I looked at Charlotte Mason. She was tall about five eight or nine, slim with short rather severely cropped black hair. Probably early forties I thought.

“Yes you come highly recommended,” she said without a hint of embarrassment as her rather haughty and superior gaze held mine so strongly that I was the first to back down. Everything about Charlie oozed confidence. Her gaze, her posture her manner and her attitude. She looked every inch the city high flier who knew exactly what she wanted and precisely how to get it. Not at all the type I’d normally go for.

The receptionist had shown her into the consulting room that we use to discuss patient’s problems before they undress to the level necessary for the treatment that is then carried out in separate room. She was sitting across the desk from me with the chair turned a little to one side so that I had a good view, purposefully on her part I wondered, of her crossed legs up which the black skirt of her “power suit” had ridden. She wasn’t at all concerned that she was showing so much leg and, of course, I didn’t mind the show, well why would I they were nice legs after all?

“Well that’s good I’ll have to thank her next time I see her won’t I?” I replied a little unsettled by the implied sheer power and presence of this woman.

“No need I think you’ve already done that from what I hear, she hasn’t looked so happy and content for ages,” she said her eyes twinkling as she realise she’d unsettled me. People like her thrive on having the upper hand and putting others out of their stride I’d found.

She went off to the changing room her bottom wiggling nicely, but in a rather exaggerated fashion I thought, as she walked out the door. The receptionist showed her into treatment room 3 which is much smaller than one I’d used during the amazing series of sessions with Amanda Williams all that time ago. She was wearing one of the towelling robes the clinic supplies.

“OK Brad, here I am,” she said as the receptionist closed the door behind her and we were left alone in the small room. Charlie leaned against the side of the table one hand supporting her, the other holding the lapel of the robe. Her piercing gaze and the slight smile on her face seemed to be challenging and slightly mocking me but nevertheless bloody well arousing me. She looked good and she knew that. She went on, “as ready as I’ll ever be,” pausing before adding, “for those magical hands of yours.”

“Well Ok, fine, er, that’s great so what can I do for you?” I blithered on.

“Oh Brad I think you know exactly what you can do for me don’t you?” she smiled her hands going to the tie of her towelling robe and undoing it.

I watched almost transfixed as she undid it and shrugged it off to stand before me naked. As I looked at her the male and physiotherapist in me combined. The male saw a naked woman before him and heard her implying that he was going to be able to play with her body and make her cum. She was slim but had pert, shapely boobs with small very pointy nipples that to my inexperienced eye didn’t look as though they’d been affected by childbirth. They had the sort of youthfulness about them that vanishes after a woman’s given birth. But her body also appealed to me on another level for it was fairly muscular and looked to be very fit. Each muscle was quite well defined, there wasn’t a spare ounce of fat on her and she looked lithe and very wholesome.

“I work out a lot, we have a gym at the bank,” she explained, unnecessarily adding to impress I assumed, “for the senior managers.”

“Well it shows,” I replied with genuine meaning, “you have a great body.”

“Yes I know but thanks for saying so,” was the rather arrogant response.

“So Charlie what can I do for you?” I asked sounding somewhat innocent.

“Oh Brad,” she breathed, moving so close to me I could smell her perfume, “I think you know and I think Jill told you didn’t she?”

I visibly gulped at the sheer forwardness of the woman but nevertheless I felt my cock starting to swell as she went on, “but I understand you can’t supply what I really want so I’ll have some of what you gave Jill if that’s o?”

She came surprisingly quickly the first time.

“Mmmm pretty good that’s better,” she said opening her eyes and looking up at me, “thanks, I haven’t had sex for a week or so and I needed that.”

“Pleased you enjoyed it” I said one of my hands resting on her thigh the other still holding her breast which was firm and trim.

“So you’d better do it again hadn’t you?” she smiled pressing the hand that was on her boob.

I started to gently massage her thighs but decided to try something different, something I hadn’t done with either Jill or Joan. I poured some oil between her breasts then a little on top of each one and watched it run over her skin. I started massaging her two small tits simultaneously working the oil into each one then running my fingers up the swell to the nipples that I then took between my thumbs and fingers and pulled, quite fiercely. Each time I did that she grunted and rolled her head a little. I pushed the two mounds together and repeated the pulling of her teats.

“Oh baby,” she cooed, “that’s great, that’s fucking marvellous don’t stop, pinch them harder pull them harder.”

I did. Pulling on the hardened tips of her tits I probably extended each nipple by almost an inch surprising myself at their elasticity. She moaned and groaned and sighed and grunted her approval and pleasure.

“Fuck me, fuck me that’s marvellous,” she went on as I continued. “Oh yes, harder, harder.”

I could see, hear and feel that she was starting to cum so slid one hand down and fumbled through the folds at the front of her lips for her clit. As I did that I saw out the corner of my eye her hand move towards me and she grasped my cock through my trousers. I didn’t stop her. I began little pressing in small circling motions alongside and on her clit as with my other hand I continued yanking her quite amazing nipples

“Oh baby,” she moaned as she stroked my cock through the tracky trousers, “oh baby yes, what have you got here?” she went on rubbing up and down my totally erect nearly eight inch cock. I felt her pulling at the elasticated waist band as she struggled to get inside my trousers. And then she’d pulled that down over my prick so that was naked in her hands.

“Jesus fucking wept Brad, that really is some cock,” she said surprisingly lightly, “fuck me, fuck me with it now,” she added in a stern and very commanding voice.

“No. You know I can’t, it’s impossible here, it’s too dangerous, I’m not allowed to lock the door.”

“Fuck that, fuck the danger just fuck me,” she ordered rubbing my cock quite hard.

“I can’t Charlie I really can’t.”

“But would you like to?” she asked.

“Of course I would.”

“OK here’s what we’ll do, you come to my flat, it’s only ten minutes from here at, say, eight this evening and you can fuck me rigid with that great big, hard cock. OK?”

That really was unexpected and I didn’t know what to say at first.

“Well yes or no?” she asked curtly.

“Sure yes, yes of course if you’re sure,” I rather lamely said.

“Oh yes I’m sure, I’m very, very sure,” she went on still stroking me before adding, “but in the meantime make me cum and make me cum hard right now.”

I was as nervous as hell for the rest of the afternoon. This was taking things a bit far I reckoned. After all it was one thing getting my rocks off using my massage skills in the treatment room on women that needed that little extra but actually going to a woman’s home to have sex with her took this to a completely different level didn’t it? Or did it? What was the difference my other half argued? After all she wants it and so do you! What’s the difference to if you’d met her at a party, as you have so many times and then taken her home for quick shag. That’s all it is really, a quick shag.

Despite all my inner debate and the real concerns I had I found myself at dead on eight ringing the intercom on a large block of very prestigious apartments overlooking the river with a great view of theThames.

“Hi, its Brad,” I croaked into the microphone after I’d pressed it with shaking fingers and had heard a curt, “yes” come from the speaker.

“Come straight up to 12th floor in the elevator to your right,” she said turning the sound off without further comment.

It was a palatial, marble floored reception area. I got into the waiting lift that had a sign on it saying “Floor 10 and above only.

I should have guessed that she’d have the fucking penthouse shouldn’t I?

I rang the bell on the huge double doors and waited a moment before it opened and Charlotte poked her head round it.

“Hi, come on in,” she said from behind the door, “glad you could make it.”

I walked in and she shut the door behind me leaning back against it. I turned and looked at her and gulped. The white silk robe she was wearing moulded itself to every curve and mound in her body. She looked great and smiled at me as she asked if I’d like a drink.

She showed me into the huge lounge furnished in the upper class Docklands standard, black leather and chrome chairs and tables. It really was a most impressive room with floor to ceiling sliding window along one side through which there was a long balcony that looked out over the Thames to the Kent side where the dinosaur of the Millennium Dome leered at us making that billion pound statement of obsolescence.

“Very nice place Charlie.”

“Yes it is isn’t it? Plenty of room for me and the cats,” she replied smiling and sounding less arrogant and haughty in her own home.

We sat and had a couple of drinks with her not appearing to be in any hurry whatsoever. She told me about her job and asked questions about being a physio and how long I’d been in the UK. She was much pleasanter now and I began to quite enjoy being with her. As we sat there talking so the skirt part of the robe would occasionally fall apart providing me with views of her legs that somehow seemed so much sexier than they had when I’d seen them naked earlier today. It was the same when she leaned forward for the lapels would part and I’d see some of her boobs. It was amazing that as I looked down the front of her robe I was hoping to catch a glimpse of her nipples and the prospect of that aroused me so much more than I would have thought after what I’d done to them just a few hours earlier.

“You were very good this afternoon Brad,” she said completely out of the blue, adding with a bright glint in her eye, “you have a real talent for that you know?”

“Er do I?” I mumbled a little embarrassed.

“Yes, Jill thought so and she’s absolutely right, you should make more use of it you know.”

She stood up, came over to me and took my hand pulling it to make me get up as she went on, “and on that point let’s see what more use you can make of it shall we?”

Without any further ado she flung her arms around my neck, squashed her body against mine and kissed me. Her open lips were immediately grinding against mine, her tongue was half way down my throat and her hands were everywhere. It was a little over enthusiastic but what the hell? I wrapped my arms round her and ran my hands up and down her body under the silk establishing right away that she was, as I’d suspected, naked underneath. As I squeezed the cheeks of her firm arse so she ground herself against me making the half erection I’d had for some time flourish and grow.

“Oh yes Brad, oh yes,” she moaned as she squashed her mound against it. She pulled her mouth away from mine and started tearing at the buttons of my shirt quickly undoing it and then running her tongue over my chest. Her teeth found a nipple and she bit it, a little too hard really but I was beyond caring. As she sucked and slurped at my chest, that I have to say and I’m not being arrogant, is well formed, muscular and nicely tanned with a light covering of hair, her hand went down my body and squeezed my cock through the jeans I’d changed into after work.

“God I want that Brad, I so fucking want that. It drove me bloody crazy this afternoon, being so near to it and not being able to have it,” she said very huskily her fingers fumbling at my belt and zip.

Although to be truthful it was all happening a little quickly for me and Charlie was taking too much of the lead for my taste I obviously joined in. I slid my hand inside the robe and started to fondle her tits repeating what I’d done that afternoon. Again as I pulled at her incredible nipples so her reactions were quite marked. She grunted, writhed her body a bit and made little moaning noises. It was as if the harder I pulled on them the more she like it and the greater pleasure she got from it, so I pulled on them harder and harder. I did that with one hand while with the other I squeezed and fondled her really great arse through the silk that made it feel somehow even better. It was nicely rounded with strong muscles that alternated between being firm and resistant and soft and yielding to my touch.

We continued kissing in an almost frantic way her teeth digging into first my top and then my bottom lips that she sucked into her mouth giving me really weird sensations. No woman had ever sucked my lips like that before and it was a truly great new experience. It also heightened the tempo between us and she was now pushing my jeans and boxers down together in one go as I pulled the top of the robe apart baring her breasts to my hands.

“Quick, come quick,” she whispered taking my hand and leading me across the room and up a short flight of stairs. I struggled to keep up with her with my jeans and boxers around my knees but I made it to her huge bedroom. That also looked out over the river through a bank of floor to ceiling window along one wall the other being taken up by mirrored wardrobes. In the centre was a huge American style king sized bed with, would you believe, black satin sheets.

She sat on the bed and yanked my jeans and boxers off in one go so that I stood before her naked. It was exciting being the one that was nude first for she’d pulled the robe together and was showing none of her lithe body to me. She pushed me almost fiercely onto the bed laying me on my back right in the middle of it. Charlie knelt beside me her mouth again encircling mine her lips once more grinding against mine as she shoved her tongue well into my mouth and again sucked, and chewed really I suppose, on my lips.

She really was aggressive and quite dominant and, although unused to it, I found the fact that she was controlling me unusually exciting. She ran her hands over my body one of them grabbing my cock and rubbing it far too hard for it to be as pleasurable as it should be. The pace and amount she was pumping me at was also a little worrying with regards to me holding out.

She was also whimpering and moaning.

“Oh yes, yes Brad, I want your cock, I want it.”

And quite clearly being totally used to having exactly what she wanted she was suddenly straddling me the robe still fully covering her, the silk falling across my stomach and thighs caressing them with its smooth sensual material. Reaching down beneath the folds of silk she took my erection in her hands, a moment or two of fumbling as I felt the head of it against her lips and then with a loud grunt she shoved herself downwards. The whoosh as her lips engulfed me and then slid quickly down my length was fantastic and the feelings of her tight cunt gripping me was amazing.

But that was just the start for she then started to fuck me. Thrusting herself up and down on me as her fingernails dug deeply into my chest quite hurting me she took her pleasure exactly as she wanted it. I did though manage to get my hands inside the robe to play with here tits.

“Harder, harder, squeeze them harder,” she growled as I once more repeated the tugging of her nipples.

It was actually fairly difficult holding onto her and pinching her nipples in the way she wanted due to the sheer speed she was surging herself up and down on my cock. I tried several time to join in her rhythm with thrusts of my hips but just didn’t seem able to get it right so I simply lay there, and thought of Australia, not England!

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,” she moaned one of her hands finding her clit and rubbing it as the other still dug into my chest. “This is amazing, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, cum with you, you randy Aussie bastard.”

I just about managed to somehow accelerate my ejaculation to meet her with her climax. I too was grunting and moaning as the sperm shot from my, “oh fuck it,” I thought, unprotected cock.

She just seemed to go on and on still bouncing up and down on me, still moaning and grunting, still gripping my chest and still rubbing her clit,

At last, though, she stopped and she fell forward her face resting on my chest. She lay there for awhile catching her breath for she’d been panting. Then suddenly she straightened herself up and in one quick movement lifted herself off my rapidly softening cock and away from my body.

Standing beside the bed looking down at me as she casually lit a cigarette she smiled and said.

“Hmmm not bad, not bad at all young man.”

“Glad it was to your liking ma’am,” I smiled back.

“Oh yes it was most certainly to my liking,” she replied undoing the robe and slipping it off.

“You in any hurry? She asked.

“No. not at all.”

“Good ‘cos I’m gonna have a shower. You hungry, want a pizza or Chinese or something?

I hadn’t eaten having come straight from work and I told her that I was hungry.

“Good,” she responded picking up her mobile and calling up a take out pizza place. She stood totally unselfconsciously looking out the windows naked as she rather forcibly and quite rudely ordered the food then, without another word, mobile still in her hand, marched out of the room.

We had sex twice more before I left at around two in the morning. She’d said that she’d have liked to invite me to stay the night but she had to catch a plane to New York at eleven and had a car picking her up at seven.

Both times the sex was quite aggressive with her trying to dominate proceedings. This was the case even when I took her from behind after we’d eaten the pizzas in her luxurious kitchen that she told me she never cooked in.

It happened in an odd way. After her shower I’d used the fantastic bathroom that was almost as big as my entire flat and had wandered back into the bedroom a towel wrapped around me. She was still naked and stayed that way even opening the door to the delivery like that. She did though hide herself behind the door but the guy must have guessed I thought.

We sat in the kitchen either side of a round table, glass topped and chrome legged, of course. With her still naked I found it hard to concentrate on the food or the incessant conversation she made mainly about her job making it very clear to me just how important she was.

The food finished she cleared the plates and as I, at her instruction, poured us both a glass of red wine, she pulled the towel from me.

“You look a little overdressed,” she murmured her fingers circling my semi-hard cock and starting to rub it. She added, almost coyly, “I assume there’s a repeat performance in this isn’t there?”

Laughing I told her there was feeling pleased and a little relieved that I responded quickly with the hardness of my full erection soon filling her hand. As she turned to wash some remains of the pizza down the waste disposal I went up behind her and, wrapping my arms around her, my hands finding those small but beautifully shaped tits, I pressed my cock right against her tight arse the length of it nestling neatly between the two firm cheeks. I kissed her neck as I caressed her and once more pulled on her “elastic” nipples.