From Physio to Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Shit you’ve got to know my bloody weakness haven’t you. You sod.”

“Mmm yes I have haven’t I?” I replied stretching out the rubbery tip as far as it would go. She pushed her arse back against me as she went to turn round. I held her there and pressed her against the work surface surrounding the triple sink unit. I suddenly felt bold and in need of dominating her a bit.

“No stay just like that,” I said as got hold of my erection.

“Fuck off cowboy, I do as I want” she growled as she again tried to turn round. I was, though, stronger than her and I easily restrained her holding her pressed against the sink as I fumbled my cock between her legs. I got it right against her lips as she struggled still trying to turn round. My excitement mounted as I began to dominate her and although she struggled it seemed a little half hearted to me. I got my arm around her waist and pulled her back a little as I shoved my knee between her legs forcing them apart.

“Let me turn round you bastard?” she hissed.

“No this is my turn,” I replied pushing myself forward.

“Fuck off you don’t have a turn this isn’t fucking scrabble you know,” she snarled as her body bucked and jerked.

I didn’t reply but instead concentrated on getting the angle of my erection exactly right. Assured that it was and with her still struggling I suddenly thrust forward, hard and fast. My cock simply flew into her. It went in deeply, as far as I could get it.

“Oh my fucking God no. Oh shit you bastard, you cunt,” she hollered as she bucked against me.

“Just shut up and enjoy it you bloody control freak,” I snarled as I started to surge in and out of her taking care not to come too far down in fear she’d make it come right out. Suddenly she changed. She pushed herself further backwards, she stopped struggling and she closed her legs a bit probably, I thought, to increase the pressure of my cock on her lips and insides. And like that, in her kitchen, with her bent over her sink I fucked her. I fucked her hard, fast and aggressively as I dominated the city high flier bitch.

I couldn’t believe it when I opened the envelope. I found it in my leather jacket pocket as walked home, taxis being hard to find that time of night in Docklands and I hadn’t wanted to outstay my welcome by asking if I could call one before leaving, and she hadn’t offered.

Inside were four fifty pound notes and a business card. Printed on it was,

Charlotte Mason Senior VP 020 7459 6666.

Nothing else, no name of company, address or e-mail. But written on it a flowery handwriting was.

Thanks Brad, we’ll do it again real soon

C

I could hardly believe it. £200 for enjoying myself. Two hundred for fucking a woman. Wow, what a result.

Over the next few weeks I thought about that a lot. Also I had Jill come and see me twice. Each time I gave her oral relief and she pressed fifty pounds into my hand and of course Charlie called and ordered my presence at her flat again. We had very, let’s call it, spirited sex after which I found scratch marks down my back and deep red suck marks on my neck and stomach. She really was amazingly enthusiastic in bed. She was also generous for another two hundred quid went into my sex kitty.

She brought up the topic of me doing this more often and I told her, untruthfully, I’d thought no more about it.

“Well you should, you could make a fortune with your massage skills and with this,” she said placing her hand on my cock making it twitch and start coming back to life. “Yes,” she went on stroking and rubbing it as it started to swell and harden. “There’s loads of women around who don’t get enough and would pay as I do for something as big and as lovely as this,” she continued her head bending towards it. “Pay well I can tell you Brad,” she mumbled as it went deep into her mouth.

After, she told me that there were a lot of women, particularly in the City, who simply didn’t have the time to meet men and develop relationships.

“So they just want uncomplicated sex for which they’ll pay.”

“Yeah but how do you find them?” I asked.

“Well there is a web site for contacts and male escorts I’ve used that would probably take massage services. “Here let’s have a look,” she said getting up from the bed naked and going over to her PC that was always turned on.

She tapped in www.NSA4discerningwomen and, after putting in her password clicked through a few pages.

“There see there’s a list of the services look,” she went on clicking on that and bringing up escorts, dinners, hosts, business partners and wonderfully massage. She clicked on that and there was just one entry a man advertising private massage for women in Leeds. “Look it tells you how to get on as an advertiser,” she went on clicking a few more times. It explained exactly what you had to do but that included meeting with the site owners “to ensure discretion and the quality of our impeccable services for our ultra discerning lady clients.”

“It should be bloody good it’s very expensive and it’s members only,” Charlie advised me.

I found the office just off Regent Street and was impressed that it wasn’t some seedy little dump in Soho. I was shown into an impressive office by an attractive secretary and met Sue Wilson the site owner. She was good looking, stylishly dressed with a nice cuddly, rounded figure in her late forties. She explained how it all worked.

Basically, she had to interview me, I had to place a £1000 returnable deposit and describe my services to her. She would then arrange for these to be tested out by someone and then she’d either meet me again or telephone me to say whether they would take me on or not.

“You see Brad we provide our services for demanding women many of whom are in very important positions. Our reputation has to be impeccable so I can’t risk taking on anyone that might hurt that.”

Impressively there was an e-mail waiting for me when I got home no more than an hour later. It confirmed what we’d discussed and asked if I could be available for my “evaluation” the coming Thursday at 2.00 pm. Location to be advised that morning. I mailed back that I could be and got an almost instant response thanking me and advising that I should be by my PC at 1.00 pm on Thursday when the location would be mailed to me. All a bit mysterious but as she’d said discretion required high security.

I made my excuses at the clinic and shot home just before one. I felt quite nervous waiting but then dead on the hour a mail came through..

The Langham Hotel, room 1108, 2.00 pm was all it said.

I’d already packed a bag with some oils and powder so I got that and rushed off to get the DLR so that I could change at the Bank onto the Central line to Oxford Circus. I was wearing my tight tracky trousers, a white tee shirt with a leather jacket over the top.

I got there with a few minutes to spare and I wasted them nervously pacing around the lobby before getting into the lift a couple of minutes before two. Hoping that punctuality would impress and get browny points for me I knocked on room 1108 precisely on two o’clock.

“Hello Brad nice to see you again and dead on time,” Sue Wilson said smiling after she’d opened the door, “come in.”

I followed her into the well-appointed, large bedroom. She was wearing a long, flowing, cream silk dressing gown and had her brunette hair down. She wasn’t wearing her glasses and looked really attractive, far more so than the rather plain and fairly severe look I remembered from the meeting in her office.

“So you want to try to become one of our service providers Brad?” she asked motioning to enquire whether I’d like a glass of white wine by lifting the bottle from the ice bucket on the dressing table.

“Yes I would like to give it a try and yes a glass of wine would be great, I need it to quell my nerves.”

She laughed, “it’s supposed to be our client that’s nervous not you, you know?”

“Yes sure, “I smiled back, “but you know what I mean don’t you?”

“Of course I do,” she replied in an understanding tone.

“I hadn’t expected to see you here,” I explained.

“Well it’s a perk of the job isn’t it? To test out our young men when I want to. I have a small team but try to do some myself, particularly the more er, interesting ones Brad,” she said again giving me a wide and encouraging smile.

“Well that’s good, I’m pleased.” I said not knowing what else to say.

“Well” she said softly her fingers fumbling with the tie on her robe “you could have said how you want me couldn’t you?” she went on as the robe opened for me to see that she was just wearing panties under it. She had a full figure, a little overweight but nicely proportioned with firm, full breasts and only the slight swell of a spare tyre around her tummy.

“I think laying on your front on the bed might be a good start,” I said thickly as she totally unselfconsciously dropped the robe to the floor. She did have a nice tight arse I thought as she turned and walked to the bed.

“Front or back first?” she asked giving me a coy look as she sat on the edge of it.

“Oh on your front Sue,” I said shrugging out of my jacket and seeing her eyes sweep appreciatively over my body under the tight, white tee shirt.

“My pleasure,” she murmured as she lay down.

I’d already started to harden before she’d undressed and seeing her laying on her front the thin panties cut acutely up her nice bottom completed the job.

“Would you like oil or powder?” I asked my voice full of tension.

“You decide I don’t mind,” she said softly as she parted her legs a little, “just make me feel good.”

I started with a fairly straightforward massage of her back and legs using oil. I didn’t do anything at all sexy and concentrated on bringing the blood to the surface all over her body. I knew that when that was done properly the body became more sensitive so that it was more receptive when I lightened the pressure later.

Ever since I’d started thinking about doing this “moonlighting” my plan was to ensure that I gave good value to my clients. That was going to be a combination of a great all over massage and as much sex of whatever type they wanted. So I concentrated on making sure that I fully massaged Sue’s back and legs as well as I could and tore my mind from the throbbing erection in my pants and the prospect of what would come later.

After fifteen minutes or so of “proper” massage during which she’d made appreciative noises I started to lighten the pressure a little. I began going to places of her body that had little need for massage other than as a means to create a closer and more intimate atmosphere. The bottom of her feet and her toes, the crown of her head and up the back of her neck and her hands and fingertips.

I stood in different places around the table taking up slightly more provocative positions and making more enquiring gestures. I stood at the end of the table lifting one foot then the other and resting her toes on my thigh as I softly massaged the balls of her feet. As I gently stroked her fingers and the palms of her hands I pressed her knuckles against my chest and as I massaged her scalp so I positioned my crotch and the glaring bulge of my hard on right in front of her eyes. I was using all the little tricks I’d picked up first from Mandy, all that time ago, and lately with Jill and Charlie. Little tricks that I’d also used, unsuccessfully regrettably, on other women who hadn’t succumbed to their invitations.

Sue was though. I could hear the sighs and sharp intakes of breath, the barely audible, “mmmmms” and “yeses” and the “that’s nice.” And I could see the slight writhings as the sensations from my fingers went through her body.

I was learning how to play this game. This game of pretence really. Pretence for we both knew this was just prelude to what she, and hopefully, through her website, many more in the future wanted. And that was sexual relief. Just plain and simply to be made to cum. But not on too overt a manner. No, not a “lay on the bed and I’ll fuck you” type of cum. That wasn’t the style I was developing nor, I suspected what the women Sue would provide for me would want either. There had to be a degree of uncertainty I suppose you could call it. A touch of me persuading them, cajoling them, enticing them, yes seducing them. Letting them feel that I was after them as opposed to them paying me to sexually relieve them. That was the game they wanted me to play and the one I chose to be part of.

It was now time to turn the heat up further.

As usual it was the inside of her thighs that was my first target. Gently fingertips running up and down them. Soft hands going ever nearer to her pussy then gliding away. Doing that several times before, accidentally almost, straying too far and briefly brushing against the little bundle of lips inside her panties. Repeating the gliding up and down ever nearer to it movements for a while and then without warning running a finger nail right along her slit. Sue reacted but nowhere near as markedly as had the others in the past. Sure there was a little grunt and yes her bottom lifted up a tad, but nothing more, nothing too obvious and nothing too extreme.

Of course knowing full well that we were going to have some form of sex, even though the game was for me to work for it, I wasn’t inhibited by the danger of making a wrong move. So once I’d touched her there I was able to more obvious stimulate her further. I ran the tips of my fingers along each lip and then right along the crease between them from front to back ending with my fingertip searching through the gusset and the folds of her pussy for her clit.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, that’s nice,” she murmured opening her legs further. I caressed and manipulated that darling bud of gristle expecting her to begin to climax. But she didn’t. Sure she sighed and moaned a little and yes she writhed her body slightly but the signs I’d come to know so well weren’t there. She didn’t close her eyes tightly, her mouth didn’t fall open and her head didn’t roll from side to side. She didn’t push back with her crotch or raise herself from the table. No, Sue just lay there, clearly enjoying what I was doing but, either intentionally or, unwittingly not letting her body fully respond to the sensations.

I smiled, “so it’s like that is it?” I thought, “she’s really testing me, making me work for it, checking out how good I am? And why not?”

I pondered about what she was doing as I ran my fingers all over the two orbs of her bum slipping them inside the elastic on her panties and running them down between her cheeks. She was obviously experienced in evaluating men. After all it was her job. And that had, presumably, I assumed, given her the ability to control her responses. To hold on and not give into them so that her lovers skills and patience would be tested fully. Ok by me.

“Perhaps time to turn over Sue?” I said quietly.

“Mmmm, maybe but that was lovely I could stay like that all day,” she replied encouragingly, beaming a nice smile at me as she rolled onto her back.

Laying on her back her tits looked even better than they had when she was standing and I focused on them as I had with Jill. I rolled the two together, squeezed and caressed them, pinched the nipples and gently cupped each in my hands as I bent and kissed and sucked on each nipple in turn. Again, whilst she obviously was getting enjoyment from what I was doing, she wasn’t nearly as aroused as the previous women I’d performed on.

I assumed this was due to her being very experienced or that that she was fighting to control her responses to fully test me. So I tried even harder. I pulled every trick I could think of and I did everything that I’d done, successfully, to my other “special patients.”

I touched her in two places at once. At one time running my finger tips gently across her closed eyes while caressing her clit with my other hand and at another stroking her fingertips while pinching her nipples. I worked hard alongside her clitoris and ran my fingernails along the silky smooth lips through the satin of her panties. I pushed the gusset of those into her a little and I rolled the waistband down until it was around her pubic line. I slid my fingers inside it and stroked her mound and I pulled hard on the waist band forcing the gusset inside her lips. But nothing more than the muted sounds of enjoyment and nothing approaching the sounds and signs of a near orgasm. I stood close to her face so that my very evident erection was rearing up before and I held her hand against my lower chest just an inch or so from it as I gently massaged the palm of her hand.

Her resistance, I felt rather arrogantly maybe, was enormous and I couldn’t understand how she did it. I even pulled her panties down so that the waist band was down her thighs and then slid a couple of fingers inside her but got nothing more than a deep sigh and a mild shudder in return.

I thought of asking her why but words didn’t seem appropriate during this amazing battle of our wills. So I continued. I rubbed her clit as I slid my fingers along the crease in her bottom slowly bringing my finger nearer and nearer to her anus. I found it and I pressed but again, other than a purring sound from her mouth, she made nothing approaching a sign that she was close to cumming.

I even went so far as to sort of flaunt my erection at her hoping that would make her tip over the edge. I stood behind her head at the front of the table and leaning forward ran my hands from her neck right down her body, going over each boob, tweaking each nipple, stroking her tummy and then plunging both hands at the same time between her legs one set of fingers going onto her pussy the others onto her arse. As I did that my, now, strainingly hard cock pressed right against the crown of her head.

Nothing other than a “yes, that’s nice,” and a slight gripping of my wrists by her thighs.

Standing alongside her I pressed myself firmly against first her shoulder then her hip but again drew a blank. I knew that I was losing this particular battle and I wondered the effect it would have on her evaluation of me?

I suppose it was some form of relief tinged with disappointment that I felt when suddenly she got hold of my wrist and looking up at me smiled nicely and said.

“OK big boy we’ve established that you can massage, let’s see what you’re like at fucking shall we?”

I couldn’t help smiling and asking, “did you enjoy it then Sue?

She smiled back and said quietly. “Well that would be telling wouldn’t it? Remember this is an evaluation, you’ll find out in due course,” as she lifted herself up and slid her panties off adding, “Come on then let’s see what you’re made of Brad.”

I pushed my tracky trousers and boxers down and pulled my tee shirt over my head to stand beside her naked and hugely erect. I liked the look in her eyes as her gaze roamed over my, what I knew was a, fit and toned body and my cock that was standing up straight and tall its nearly eight inches reaching almost to my naval.

She slid a condom on me and we fucked for ages. Firstly me on top then her bent over the table with me going at her from behind and finally on the floor with Sue straddling me. She pumped herself furiously up and down on me like that until I knew that I was near to cumming. She could feel that and seemed to redouble her efforts still though clearly not near to that point herself.

“Oh shit, oh fuck it,” I said.

“Yes I know, I know,” she replied not waiting for me to tell her but in any case I did.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming.”

“Yes, yes Brad, cum. Cum for me, cum up me,” she replied but didn’t say that she was as well.

“Wow,” I said as she climbed off, “phew, was that ok Sue? Did you enjoy it?””

She didn’t reply for a moment or two as she lay beside me, though not touching me. Then raising herself on my arm and looking into my eyes she said with an enigmatic smile on her face, “not bad, “ pausing before she added, “for a man.”