From Physio to Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrusting now, harder and longer. Just like deep surges into a woman but these were into my hand that was my surrogate cunt. But it felt almost as good as the real thing as the sensations started in my balls. I could feel the build up of tension that precedes an ejaculation. The itchy, almost, feeling, the extra throbbing and the additional irritation in my scrotum and at the base of my cock.

She was moaning and writhing a little as she also brought herself nearer to a climax.

“I’m near, I’m very near,” I grunted slowing my movements down to those long, languid strokes that can hold the inevitable back a little at the same as which it prolongs those wonderful pre cum moments.

“So am I, So am I,” she replied adding, “get closer, get right alongside me.”

I did, so that my knees were pressing against her hip. I saw that she was pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples as her orgasm clearly started.

“Now cum on my tits Brad, shoot all over them.”

Two more menu items Sue and I decided when I told her what had happened later that evening.

Apart from those new menu item activities there was practically every form of sexual act. I had women that wanted oral without full sex and some wanted to do that to me. I had one that wanted me to use her vibrator on her and one that wanted to use hers on me. I had my fingers and tongue up several bums but no requests for full anal penetration. There were quite a few that wanted nothing more than the massage, with me giving them relief with my hands and fingers. The three weeks certainly opened my eyes and made me believe that there are “none as queer as folks.”

I sent the clinic an e-mail saying that I’d been unexpectedly delayed in Melbourne and that I didn’t know when I‘d be back. The requests for my services just kept pouring in and by now I was getting repeats and I still had Charlie on the go even though I’d lost contact with Jill. They said they’d keep my job open for a month or so but would have to replace me after that if I wasn’t back by then. That was fair enough and gave me time to try out my next plan.

Sue and I had had a long discussion as to how we could satisfy the increasing demand and I’d come up with an idea.

“I know loads of horny young Aussies around Earls Court who’d give their eye teeth to get half of what I do. They’d probably pay us,” I’d said jokingly.

“Yes but can they massage properly?”

“No but with your help I could teach them. Say I trained up two or three and we paid them half the fee we’d make a fucking fortune. I’m sure I could do it.”

She wasn’t totally convinced but agreed to help. She was to supply a woman that I could use to train the guys on and then, as usual, she’d be the final judge as she had been on me.

Finding the guys really was a piece of cake. I decided to train up four in two pairs. That meant I could demonstrate on one as the other looked on and then I could watch what he did to make sure he was getting it right.

I had to make sure that they could give a passable straight massage before moving onto the sexier aspects of it. After all both I and Sue insisted this be a quality service. I showed then how to apply the right amount of pressure and explained that you always massaged towards the heart and not away from it. I gave them books on muscle make up and showed them on each other how to isolate particular muscles. The first two Ben and Andy picked it up surprisingly quickly but Jerry and Grant took longer.

I moved the first pair onto the sexier side of it teaching them all about building up the tension and expectation and never rushing anything. I taught them the slowly along the thighs technique and the oil on the tits bit but that was harder to do on them than on women for obvious reasons.

As I was showing Ben on Andy’s body how to do light tantalising massage on the insides of thighs so Ben suddenly said.

“Hey careful you’ll get me going.” When he turned over Andy and I had to laugh for he had a massive hard on.

“See I told you it works,” I laughed congratulating Andy on his touch. Then bugger me as Ben did Andy the same thing happened.

“Hmmm perhaps we should offer the service to men as well?” Andy joked. I filed that away for later consideration.

I told them all about the “love theory” I had and stressed how important it was to make the women feel extra special and I filled them in on all the various services they’d have to supply stressing that they must never try to sell anyone up.

“If they just want hand relief then give them that and don’t try and screw them. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for that.”

I felt that they were now ready to work on a woman and Sue supplied a lady who was in her early forties I imagined. She was a fairly typical example of what I’d “treated” so that was a good introduction for the guys who I’d told “most will be old enough to be your mum.”

The three of us were dressed in identical blue, track trousers and white tees when Annie arrived at my small flat. Fortunately there was, just about, room in the bedroom for double bed.

Annie was easy to get on with as she had a bubbly sense of humour and a confident and uninhibited way about her. She undressed in the bathroom that I’d thoughtfully cleaned up and came into the bedroom with a towel wrapped round her and stood facing the three of us. Without any embarrassment at all she looked at me with quite a gleam in here eyes and said, as her fingers rested on the edge of the towel.

“On or off?

Keeping a serious demeanour as was expected I assumed from the trainer I said, “Off please Annie.” She dropped it to the ground and stood there totally unabashed completely naked. She was nicely built with just a bit of excess on her tummy and hips but she had nice full breasts and longish, champagne blonde hair that tumbled onto and around her shoulders. Very much the perfect older woman I thought for randy Aussies like us.

“Bloody hell,” Annie said loudly as Ben was lightly massaging her thighs. “How do you expect a girl to keep her cool with him doing that and you two looking on?” she asked.

I’d quite forgotten that she might be becoming turned on for I was focused so much on explaining and showing the others what to do.

“Sorry Annie,” I said.

“Oh that’s ok it’s all really rather lovely,” she replied.

She didn’t have the control that Sue had even though, knowing she was a partner in the business and close to Sue, I had wondered if there was more between them than merely business. No Annie came quite quickly and I was pleased that Ben’s touch did it for her. She came three more times before we’d finished. Once more with Ben, once with Andy and then, as I was showing them how to massage breasts properly, yet again arousingly with all three of our pairs of hands on different parts of her body.

As she left she asked,

“When’s the next training session boys?”

I got the other two up to standard and, after two sessions each with Annie, during which she just seem to cum and cum, we were ready for Sue’s evaluation. It was at her flat in Notting Hill that I’d now visited a couple of times for she preferred having business meetings there when they were with colleagues rather than in the West End offices. It was at her suggestion that I was there as well and that I would be in the bedroom during the test. I couldn’t understand why she’d said that but who was I to argue, so I didn’t?

“I’ll have the naked massage,” she announced as she dropped her robe to the floor.

I’d warned and coached Ben about Sue and had told him she preferred women and I’d found it impossible to make her cum. He was, though, confident and, I assume, Sue had guessed all that and was trying to put him under pressure.

“Both of you,” she said coolly looking at me as I sat to one side in a chair while Ben derobed.

I was surprised but didn’t show it and I too undressed. I couldn’t help glancing down at Ben and saw the starting of an erection. I was relieved for I knew that mine would take little effort to arouse.

Sue lay on the bed naked as Ben started the proper massage as I’d instructed him. As he did his erection just grew and grew until it was at full mast. Looking on at the scene made mine grow as well even though I had some other feelings as he massaged the naked Sue. I’d got to know her very well over the past weeks as a business colleague and almost as a mate. I looked on her now far differently than I had when she’d tested me in the Langham Hotel. It seemed quite amazing to be sitting here naked as one of my trainees massaged the naked woman who was, in a way, like my boss. In all the meetings and phone calls I’d had with her she was friendly yet very, very efficient and extremely business like. So much so that even having had that quite extraordinary session with her, I didn’t look at her with the sexual undertones I did with practically any marginally attractive woman I met. Maybe it was that I failed to get her off or that I knew she preferred women? I didn’t know but, now seeing Ben’s hands starting on the lighter stuff made me feel so much more excited than I could ever have imagined.

After he’d worked between her legs for some time, about as unsuccessfully as me, I silently indicated to him to turn her over. As she followed his advice she looked over at me, winked and mouthed, “He’s ok Brad.”

I mouthed back,, “good,” jokingly running my hand over my brow to show I was relieved.

Just as Ben’s hand were cupping her breasts Sue said, “I’ve got an idea.”

“What?” I asked.

“Both of you massage me at once,” she said looking over at me adding, “for some of our more adventurous clients that could be perfect.

And it worked like a dream. It worked so well that we broke her resistance. But then what red blooded female, even one who prefers women, could resist two mouths on her breasts at the same time? Two pairs of hands investigating every part of her at once? One tongue snaking round her clit as another edged up her arsehole? Sue couldn’t. Nor could she resist being fucked by one as the other stroked her breasts and her clit and eased a finger up her anus.

I got the four all trained up and past the Sue test, even though after that first time she evaluated them without me there, and we put them to work.

The money was now flying in from everywhere. I was still doing five or six sessions myself each week averaging over two hundred quid a time even after Sue’s commission and each of them were doing about the same number. I was suddenly raking in around four thousand quid a week and felt I’d gone to heaven. Two hundred grand a year tax free for doing the one thing I loved best, making love to women.

I certainly had now gone from physio to gigolo in three easy stages.