Fucked Khala - Virgin Aunt Ch. 03

Story Info
I fucked Khala - my mother's virgin cousin sister.
996 words
4
14.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

In Parts 1 & 2, the story contained how I was placed in a situation where I was required to fuck my mother's cousin's sister, Khala Noori before fucking her daughter for Halala. This part is how I fucked her.

In the last part, you read...

Once again, we started kissing each other. I started to roll my fingers on Khala's back and waist. My hands were on her shoulders and she was pulling me toward her and, in the meantime, my hands passed through her blouse and reached her breasts. My hands were pressing her breasts over her blouse. Khala's eyes were closed. She was experiencing my every effort and was enjoying it completely.

Then I gently took her in my arms and continued to kiss her lips. Now, Noori Khala's size 36 tits had gotten buried in my chest. I gripped them in excitement and mashed them.

Now further...

Noori Khala said, "Aamir, my darling, slow down. It hurts a lot." I slowly caressed her boobs. "Aaah," she said, "that is better." The room had a good heating fire chimney.

I then licked her cheeks, kissed her upper lip and her nose. Now Noori Khala starts getting excited. I started sucking her face, kissing her neck licking her earlobes and, as I was doing that, she hugged me tightly and let out a deep sigh.

After that, I started removing Khala's clothes. She was seemingly very excited that today, she was going to be without clothes in front of a man. Moreover, she was going to get a chance to see me completely naked and my fully erect cock.

Slowly I kissed her and started loosening her stole. She helped me to remove it. I told her, "Noori Khala, you are absolutely adorable."

Slowly, her untouched, unseen beauty was being revealed before me.

I loosened and removed her head jewel band. She was blushing, but cooperating. I looked into her eyes. She smiled, her beautiful, intoxicating eyes were making me drunk. I kissed her eyes, then her beautiful, soft nose and she shivered.

I removed her stole from her head and it fell down her back. Part of the stole was covering her shoulder and another part stuck in her skirt and blouse. I removed the stole from her right side. What a view, her right half revealed and her left half covered.

My cock started to hiss. I once again took Khala in my arms and we looked into each other's eyes. Then I removed her stole fully.

Her blouse (bodice) was fitting and covering her breasts perfectly and her deep cleavage was revealed. Her breasts seemed eager to come out. Her blouse was sleeveless. I loosened and opened the top string and started kissing her shoulders and arms. I then pulled the lower string, separating the blouse from her body and freeing her boobs. They were very well formed, round and solid, yet soft with no signs of sagging. They fully defied Newton's Law of Gravity. My eyes got stuck on her hard nipples as I tried to guess their size.

Noori Khala started to blush and tried hiding her chest with her arms. Realizing it was of no use, she hugged me and hid them in my chest. I slowly separated her from me and gently grabbed them. First I moved my hands on them, trying to assess their size. I thought they were a perfect 36. But my hands were not able to cover them fully, so I opined they are a 36D. They felt firm and soft. I then started pressing harder and both the boobs turned red. I grabbed her nipples and started pinching them. Khala's pink nipples stood up with excitement and became hard. I kissed and licked her boobs from all sides and they became wet with my saliva. Both of us started breathing very fast.

I removed my top and pressed Khala to my chest, her soft yet firm round shaped boobs started pressing my chest. I cannot express my joy. I was looking at her breasts and her heart was beating hard. I kissed her. Again, I separated from her took a nipple in my mouth and started sucking. Allah cannot tell what I felt at that moment. I then kissed and sucked the other nipple. She leaned her head backwards with excitement and pleasure.

When I gently bit her nipples, Khala groaned, her voice echoing all over the room. She said, "Slowly my king. Slowly suck with love. I am all yours."

I said, "Khala, moan slowly. What will people in the house think? Some may not come knocking. Where are your daughters?"

She replied, "They have all gone to Sarah's house and will return tomorrow evening. There is no one else in the house. I have given leave to all the servants. Take your time, there is no hurry."

I kept on sucking her nipples and pressing her boobs with one hand and caressing her back with the other. Her back was very smooth. Due to my pressing and sucking, her milky white boobs turned pink, then red. There was a fire in her body. She shook as she experienced her first orgasm. She looked at me with a blushing smile.

I touched her pussy for the first time and felt the wetness there. I understood, from the look on her face, that she enjoyed it.

Khala felt very embarrassed as she thought she had urinated in her panties. "What was it?" Noori Khala asked.

"You had an orgasm" I replied. "Is it your first?" She blushed, nodded and then smiled at me. Then she kissed me and said it was great.

To be continued...

Your comments are welcome.

Regards

Aamir Khan, Hyderabad

My special Thanks to editor MrHeadbanger366 or Mike (Big-Gun44) for editing the story
-----------------------
This story is not meant to offend or an attack on Muslims it is my way of putting a twist for Fun and Pleasure.