Fucked Khala - Virgin Aunt Ch. 04

Story Info
I fucked Khala - my mother's virgin cousin sister.
2k words
4.3
10.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

In Part 1 to 3 of the story contained how I was place in a situation where i was required to fuck my mother's cousin's sister -Khala Noori before fucking her daughter for Halala. This Part has how I ultimately fucked my virgin aunt Khala..

In the last part you read:

"I kept on sucking her nipples and pressing her boobs with one hand and caressing her back with other hand. Her back was also very smooth. Very soon, due to my pressing and sucking, her milky white boobs turned pink and then red, there was a fire in her whole body. Her body shook , there was a boom in her body and she experienced her first orgasm. She looked at me with a blushing smile"

I asked her "Is It your First?" She blushed, nodded and then smiled at me. And kissed me and said "It was great."

Now Further

I loosened strings of her skirt. I put my fingers in the elastic of her panties and slowly started to lower them. She raised her hips to help me to remove them. I threw her panties off. I moved my hand between her legs and caressed her pussy. She felt the current and she hugged me tightly. Khala's pussy was clean shaved and soft. Her pussy was a little pink and a few drops of wetness were visible.

Her milky white body had become ruddy red. I grabbed her hips and buried my face between her legs. I kissed her pussy then got up and looked into her eyes, she was biting her lips

She was fully excited. Seeing the response on her face to my manipulations of her pussy with my hands... my situation was also getting worse with excitement. The tension in my loins was building.

Now seeing her condition, I also thought that it is not appropriate to delay and decided to proceed further and make her completely naked. What a good idea!

I removed her skirt and beheld the beauty before my eyes. It was pure pleasure to see her fully naked, reddish body. Full yet slim body, flat stomach, wavy waist, deep navel and erect standing nipples capped on the round boobs, half closed eyes, beautiful neck and a smile on her heart-shaped, blushing face.

Thank you Allah, thank you for granting me this beauty.

She just wore jewellery on her body, no clothes. Nothing else, Wow!! what a sight. What a treat was there for me in front of my eyes!. Licking her wet and shaved light pink coloured pussy, banana trunk-like thighs and milky white soft and smooth body.

I wanted to just kiss, lick and hold her in my arms and stay like this for the rest of my life! But there was an unfinished job before me.

Then I put my tongue on her pussy and began licking her, She bounced and with my hair in her hand started sobbing and mumbling, "Aamir, I was waiting for you to grow up for 10 years. You have provoked today your 30 year old virgin Khala's urge for sex. She pressed my head on her pussy.

While licking her I loosened my pajama (lower) and Khala removed them. Then I put her hand on my underwear and Khala held my hard penis. Now my 8 inch long, 3 inch thick cock was 90 degrees fully erect. She removed my undies and grabbed my cock and started caressing it and caught it by her fingers. She said, "It is very big."

Khala said, "Aamir, will it go inside me? It will tear my pussy?"

I said, "No my queen, this is your lover and the tool of our love and pleasure. It will give both of us joys of love."

I asked her to kiss my cock. At first, she was hesitant looked into my eyes smiled and then gave me a sweet kiss on the cock. And slowly opened her mouth on the tip of the cock and lowered her mouth to take it inside. She moved her tongue around the cock My hips also slowly moved upward as I pushed it a bit. She moved her head a few times, but was soon gasping for breath. She pulled her head away.

We began kissing and our hands moved on each other's bodies, getting a feel for each other. I explored each part of her body. Our mouths were open and I sucked her upper lip slowly and then her lower lip. I slid my tongue into her mouth and brushed it along her teeth. Her tongue then played with mine. She also responded to the kiss with more vigour. Our kiss kept getting deeper and more passionate. During our kiss my hand moved to her breasts and massaged them and, after that, played with her nipples.

Continuing to kiss I pushed her and myself on the bed. We lay sideways, facing each other and she pressed her chest against mine. I kissed her for some time and moved my hands to her bare back. My cock was pressing against her belly, searching for her pussy. My feet were moving on her calves and feet. I turned her over onto her side. I was lying behind her, my chest pressed against her back. I pressed her breasts with my hands. We were both completely naked. My cock was pressing into the cleavage of her ass cheeks.

I started moving my hand to her pussy. She turned sharply, held me tightly and clung to me, I tried to separate the lips of her pussy with my one finger but she was very tight. With the help of two fingers, I separated the petals of the pussy. I slowly started to penetrate her pussy. I then found her clit. I started to play with it and she screamed loudly, "Ahhh, now please put your cock in me, no more teasing. I cant wait. Please Take Me , please hurry now, please ahhhh!"

I was finger fucking her and playing with her clit and she was crying loudly, "What have you done? Come fuck me quickly, my pussy is on fire."

She was panting loudly and as if she had run for miles!

Now I also wanted to fuck her. I lay her on her back. I held my cock and rubbed it on her pussy a few times and tried to put my cock in her pussy, but she was very tight. I opened her pussy with my fingers and put the tip of my cock in her entrance, then I asked her, "Khala are you ready?"

She said, "Yes, I am completely yours. I want full happiness. Fill Me! Take Me! Fuck Me Aamir!!"

"Maybe you will feel a little pain, but soon you will feel better." I said.

"I know. Just fuck me," Khala said.

I said, "Khala, look into my eyes!"

I moved my hand onto her chest. Then I slowly started pushing my cock in. I pulled a little back and then thrust into her but her pussy was very tight and my cock was not getting inside.

It become difficult for me to stop. I then applied more pressure on her pussy with my cock and gave a strong thrust. It went inside two inches.

Khala started screaming, "Aaaah... Aamir aaiee aaaiee pain uuie ooohh! uuaiyee mother, ah ah ah ah!"

I got more excited due to her scream, I said, "Khala, are you Ok?"

Once again I pulled back and lunged forward. I pulled my cock a little back, then gave another push forward, I felt a blockage inside her pussy. My cock was hitting Khala's hymen and I tried to penetrate it. Khala started screaming that I will die due to pain.

I made a big lunge forward and pushed.

"Oh Ammi..." a scream came out of Khala's face, her breasts become stiff and her body went into convulsions. My hot, stiff rod penetrated her fully wet vagina. Khala cried with pain, "Ahh Aamir Uuii Ohhhhh is very painful! Please take it out, I don't want to fuck you! You are very ruthless! What a hot rod of iron you inserted into me! Remove it It is very painful, I will die of pain. Please take it out!"

And tears rolled out of Khala's eyes.

I said, "I will pull out in 2 minutes and do not tear anymore!"

I slowly started caressing and kissing her and, after taking out 2 inches of my cock, hit a loud shot again. My cock was clenched in the root of her pussy.

Khala's pussy was very tight and was snipping my cock. We both screamed as we came together.

For a while, I slowly sucked Khala lips , then we both fell together. I stayed on her for some time and kept on kissing and sucking her lips and tongue. Then, after some time, she calmed down. I started to massage her boob with one hand and played with her nipple with the other. I kissed her neck and licked her earlobes. She started to get excited again and our mouths tongues met.

My cock was still inside Khala's pussy. For the first time, my erection had not subsided after ejaculation.

She moved her hips to engulf my cock further. It was a signal to me to start moving again. I started to pump again. I moved my cock slightly and then started to push back inside again. Firstly I moved it 3-4 inched backward and forward, my hands were playing were here boobs and my mouth on her mouth, kissing and sucking her rose petal lips. Slowly I started to pull my cock backward and then started to push it inside her fully to the hilt so that my balls kissed her clit with each lunge.

Her hips also started to move in tandem with my thrusts... she said to me, "Fuck me faster." I then increased the speed and power of my lunges. The wetness of her cunt due to our cums made it easier to move. Soon she was screaming, "Oh aah" with each plunge and put her hands on my hips, applying more pressure. She was telling me to go deeper go fast, fast, fast. After a few lunges, her pussy, once again, started to convulse and contract, applying pressure to my cock. I had already ejaculated, so I thought it will take more time in the second round. But the convulsions had a magnificent effect on my cock. The pressure on my balls started to build. Still I pumped her for more than 20 minutes.

She also reached her orgasm and cried, "I am coming Aamir." Her body started to shake, her legs gave out and she collapsed. At the same time I also ejaculated. I continued pumping into her. Then I took my cock out, it was soaked with semen, her come and her blood. I collapsed on top of her. We both layed in each other arms for a while I told her, "I Love you Khala." She kissed me and said, "I love you."

The bed sheet was stained with her virginity blood. I then kissed Khala and caressed her body and said, "You know that for the first time there is a little pain and bleeding, after that it is all fun."

Khala said, "My dear Aamir, you fucked me ruthlessly, but I enjoyed it. You fuck so good."

Then she kissed me lovingly and started saying, "My lover is a very cute butcher, you fuck very shamelessly, and took me on a trip to paradise."

We both got up and went to the washroom and washed our limbs. I put cream on her pussy. Then when we came back to bed, Khala said, "There is still pain in the pussy!"

I said, "Let me see."

I kissed her pussy and started licking it, then she said, "Ahhhh... getting rest, feeling great, please lick and lick."

I licked and sucked her for ten minutes and then she came. I kissed her and we both clung to each other and slept.

Continued...

Your Comments are welcome..

---------

My special Thanks to editor MrHeadbanger366 or Mike (Big-Gun44) for editing Part 4 of the story.

---------

This story is not meant to offend or an attack on Muslims. it is my way of putting a twist for fun and enjoyment.