All Comments on 'Fuzz the Cat Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Help!!

Sugar attack, I just went over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Had me smiling

My little sister just brought home an orange kitten with a fat belly that we named Buhhda. Or Buhhda Butt when he wakes me up at 2am. He plays with my Yorkies in about the same way. I think he knows that in a few months, he'll be bigger then either of them.

Very sweet, Angel. You do have an astounding grasp for capturing moments.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A find for a publisher!

You may not know it yet, but you have found your mission in life (or should I say - one more mission), that is, to bring happiness and smiles to readers, both adults and children, in reading this kind of stories. I doubt very much though, that too many children get to read this story on LIT... And for the sake of the children and adults who do not frequent this site, I believe that you have to make this, and similar stories accessible to broader readership. Sorry to be so effusive, but this story is so heart warming and filled with human and humane emotions. And unlike sugary food, you do not get sick – you just want more. Seriously, I do wish to hear that you try it with some publishers; I can see it going so well with the right illustrator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

I am an early childhood education major and love childrens books I plan on getting my phd in childrens literature and this story has all the earmarks of a great childrens book series.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uover 18 years ago
;)

okay, I thought i was the one writing kiddie lit for a living... think you'd better talk with me about some publishers and the submissions process! :)

Join me in the fun side of writing! :)

besides... between this and the erotica under psudeoname we might actually make a living and not starve to death on what we can publish! LOL :)

great job...

let's see some more of it!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
Delightful!!

I absolutely loved it! I thought it was very original, and well written.

Bri

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweet

Pssst! Your editor should have caught this - it's "acquiesce"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES