GB Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

As we relaxed in the airport lounge, discussing the matter more, Irene’s glaze locked onto somebody entering the room. I looked over and was shocked to see Cory. Irene bounded up to say hello to her. I waited for them to come to our seats before hugging Cory hello.

“This is very suspicious!” I said looking at Irene, “Cory, what are you doing here? Are you off someplace for vacation or to visit?” With that Irene started laughing as Cory let out a giggle.

“No, I’m going with you guys.” Cory smirks. “Irene said you wouldn’t figure it out!”

I look at Irene, hoping for an explanation. “Cory and I talked a couple of days after we decided to do this. Basically, she wants to be invited into the club.”

“But, the only way in is to have a male member invite you. Isn’t it?” I ask.

“Yes, that’s correct.” Cory answers. “But, I don’t know any members and we don’t know who spotted Irene and Arlene at the ball to ask them. So, I can’t wait for an invite.”

“The club rules say I can bring a female guest and they can participate if they have the required documents: disease test, etc. We had Cory go and get the same test, asked the doctor to send in the results and brought a copy with us. You’ll be happy to know she is clean!” Irene adds in, each woman moving the plot forward.

“So, I thought I’d go with you and participate. I have the added incentive of trying to put on a good enough show to get invited. That’s what I am doing here!”

Cory concludes with a very non-virginal smirk.

With that said we waited around and boarded the flight. Irene and I sat together, me on the window and her on the aisle. Cory was right across from her in the opposite isle seat. The flight is four and half-hours from San Francisco to Chicago. I relaxed into the first class seat and enjoyed a gin and tonic. The engine noise was too loud for me to hear their conversation. I contented myself to examine Irene. She looked calm, as if on a normal trip. She wore a nice black dress. One that was conservative enough for work but still was a couple of inches above the knee.

Her dark Asian skin was beautifully pared with the dress. Her legs were crossed, the high leg towards the aisle giving me a perfect view of her wrapped legs and crotch. Irene’s animated conversation kept moving her silky dress higher and higher. I grew excited looking at her shapely, toned golden legs. I followed the crease of her inner thigh to where it disappeared under her dress. The garment hung nice and tight over her flat midriff. I grew harder thinking of the pleasures that lay under there. I sprung a full erection imaging what was going to be done to that nice pussy over this weekend.

Not long after I tried to relax and watch the movie the girls stopped talking. Irene set back to nap in her seat. I looked over and Cory was talking to the gentleman next to her. Either my ears had adjusted to the plane or the engines had been throttled back at cruising altitude because I caught parts of their conversation. The gentleman was quite a player. Trying to impress Cory with his sensitivity and implied desirability. Cory played the innocent virgin she portrays in public. If only the guy new she was on this plane hoping to be able to be gang banged tomorrow night!

The rest of the trip was uneventful. We arrived after 1 am at the Hilton and were shown to our suite. It was magnificent with a large Jacuzzi tub, large shower, living room and king size bed. I tried to get something going with both women but they were not interested. They thought they needed to save themselves for the next evening. With that we slept together in the bed. The two women anticipating the next night and me completely frustrated.

We spent the next day sightseeing in Chicago. Around 4 p.m. we went back to the hotel to get ready. Cory and Irene showered first since they needed the most time to get dressed. I watched some TV before wandering into the bedroom to change for the evening. I opened the door, not quite ready for the show I was to get. Both women were naked and spread on the bed with mirrors in their hands. They were examining their pussies close up making sure they were presentable.

“What do you think” Irene asked “should I keep my muff as is, shave it bald or try to cut it into a ‘V’?” Cory asked a similar question.

Dumbfounded I made my way to the bed. I knelt on the edge, over Irene’s pussy, and studied as she spread herself wide. I felt Cory’s hand on my shoulder, steadying herself as she watched. I tried to examine her clinically. She did not have much hair around her labia. It started just above the top of her opening and spread out in a tight pattern above it. Her pubic patch did not go too far. And where the hair was it was more of a fine black silky hair than a tough curly pubic hair. After taking in the sight I rendered my opinion.

“I would leave it. It doesn’t cover your pussy or get in the way. It seems neatly trimmed and the deep black goes well with the golden tan of your skin. There is just enough color change between your bikini line and the thick hair to let everyone know you wear a sexy small bikini. It also draws your eyes down to your labia which is just so lickable!” I conclude.

“OK, one or two quick licks.” Irene giggles back, “I’m getting really horny.”

“Happy to oblige” I say as I place my head down and run my tongue over her. She was serious about only one or two as her hands quickly push my head back.

“Not too fast. I’m so horny right now I could cum…and I don’t want to burn out.” With that we conclude Irene.

“What about me!” Cory said as she flung herself on her back and spread her legs. “What do you think?”

“I think I want to fuck you right now.” I replied honestly. She crossed her legs and smiled, informing me politely that she needed to save herself for a big night ahead. “OK, let me see. A little bit of hair around the middle of the labia and running up the sides of your slit! Nice blonde hair color but kind of blends with the color of your skin. The outside line is kind of ragged. Not really following a set pattern up to your stomach.” I paused for a minute and concluded. “Your pussy lips are really nice and full. And your hole is really nice and pink. I think you should show it off. You either need to trim it back to a small tuft or shave it all together.”

“OK!” Cory says. “Let me get some stuff.” With that she is in the bathroom. She returns with a towel, some baby oil, small clippers and my razor. I watch as she sits on the towel and starts to clip her hair away. She is having trouble and asks me to help.

“I want to try the smaller patch first. Could you trim me back to a small tuft that starts a little above my clit and goes up about an inch?” I watch as she draws the pattern she wants and then start to trim away. My hands touch her inner thigh and pull her legs apart so I can get close enough to work. I watch her lips part slightly due to the spreading of her legs. Clinically I pull her labia away from my snipping. The touch must be arousing her. My nose picks up her odor as her inner lips start to protrude and her outer lips pick up a slight tinge from the blood rushing in.

“That is probably not going to work.” She concludes. “Let’s just try bald!” I clip away the remaining hair and rub her pubis with oil. Slowly I scrape away her hair and admire her new clean look.

The time is flying. “Thanks for the help…I’d love to repay you put looks like we have to go.” Cory giggles as she closes her legs and starts to dress.

The phone rings several seconds later. A driver from the club is downstairs waiting. We all finish dressing quickly and go downstairs. Cory wriggles as she walks. Giggling she confesses she like the new bald sensation and how her pussy feels against her silk panties.

The driver says nothing as we enter the car and are whisked through Chicago to a rather nice looking house. We enter through the kitchen and are led downstairs, past a ballroom and into a larger utility room.

“You must be Irene!” exclaims a rather attractive blonde woman. She is dressed like an executive and toting a clipboard. “So glad you could make it. How do you feel? Need a glass of water?”

“I’m fine. A little nervous but OK.” Irene responds.

“That’s to be expected. You’ll do great. I know you’ll love it.” She holds Irene’s hand to comfort her. “Since this is your first time we have asked you her earlier than the rest. We wanted to give you a full tour of the set up and go over the procedure with you. Taking some of the unknown out and letting you see the ‘scene’ you will be in, we hope, will calm your fears.” We talk as she leads us further into the house. We learn she is a coordinator for the group and also a participant.

“Oh yes. I’ve been in the club for over four years now. It is good fun. I can attest that we take care of the women. Being able to attract and retain good-looking women is a key to our funding. If we mistreated anyone our source of club members would dry up.” She continues on. Irene asks how often she participates. “I do one every one or two months. I’ll be doing tonight’s.”

“Would you like to do her?” Cory asks me.

“If he can tell which one I am he is welcome to.” She says with a wink. “But, all you are going to see is my cunt. You can always pretend it is me.” She says in a seductive whisper. “That’s most of the fun of this one.”

My head is racing. I can only imagine what is going on in Cory and Irene’s minds. We circle the dining room and living room. Our hostess informs us that this is where the main party will be. Over 1000 guests are upstairs. Only members are allowed downstairs. I will be allowed to mingle at the lower level with the gang bang club members if I like but no women are allowed. We proceed through a door on the back wall into a small room. Mounted on the wall are five television monitors.

“OK. This is important. You see each TV is numbered. The number corresponds to a station inside. On this TV we will have a live feed close-up of you. Or, more precisely, of your pussy cropped roughly where your legs intersect your torso and up to the top of your pubic mound. The males will only know what they see on the TV about you.”

“What are the two lights for?” Cory asks. Observing a green and red light mounted underneath.

“Very good!” The hostess says. “Those indicate your status. No light means the men must cum outside of your hole. You can indicate if you are willing to have the man cum in you with a green light, but you can only activate this if it is your last fuck or you have the multiple cum light. If you are the one designated to receive multiple cum, ‘sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths,’ the red light will be on. That keeps the guys on track with the rules.”

“Do guys really like that?” I ask. Never having been a big fan of seconds.

“Once you know it is safe some do. It’s a whole new sensation! Or, so I am told.” She says.

With enough questions asked she proceeds. “After selecting the men will open the door. Let’s pretend we select station 4.” With that she opens a door and we proceed in. The room is incredibly dark. “Notice how the floor has lit up. It guides the man to the appropriate station.” We follow her and come around the corner. As we round it we see a dimly lit circle in front of a piece of furniture. A more powerful light is centered on the middle of the front edge of it. “OK, you can turn on the lights!”

With that the room lights come on. We are in a larger sized room. We are standing in a walkway made by dark curtains draped over polls. In front of us is a glass panel that descends down to a foot or foot and a half over the piece of furniture.

“The purpose of that was to show you what the men will see and experience. The only difference will be when they come around that corner they will see your pussy well illuminated. The button on the left will allow them to raise or lower you to a comfortable height for them to do you. As you can see, the glass is itself blacked out so that no residual or reflected light will illuminate you. You will be totally anonymous to them.”

“Where is the video camera?” Irene asks.

“We are high-tech! Look carefully at the edge of the glass. Embedded in there are a small camera and several small lights. From the control room we can angle it slightly to get the best view of you.”

“Why do you needs lights in the glass panel if you have them above?” Irene asks.

“Oh, so we can keep broadcasting when you are getting fucked.” As part of the entertainment in the antechamber the occupied stations are shown. We found this helps get the guys more excited. The lights are needed to fill in shadows and fill in when a body heaves one way or another and blocks the lights. You knew you were taped?” The hostess asks.

“No, but I’m Ok with it.” Irene adds.

“Good, lets continue the tour.” With that she lead us back out to the antechamber, around the curtains and into the other side of the room. “This is the ladies side. Only those women doing duty will be allowed in here along with a couple of technical staff. Let me show you how this works!” With this she leads us to a station. “This is a very adjustable piece of furniture. You can either lay on your back or on your stomach. Meaning, you’ll be fucked missionary or doggy-style. I recommend changing occasionally.”

She scrunches her skirt up around her waist as she slides onto the table. Her legs are golden brown and creamy. She keeps moving in, sliding her legs under the glass and into position. Her dress is up exposing a slinky pink panty.

“Think you’ll be able to guess me?” She teases looking at me. “OK ladies. On your left are several buttons. The top one adjusts the lumbar support. The right one adjusts the tilt. The left one adjusts the back and the bottom one the front.” She shows us the different range of positions. You can go from almost sitting up to lying on the floor. “The only important point is your legs must remain spread. If you notice the glass leaves room for you to move. You can place your feet in the stirrup and have amazing range of motion; all the way from feet on the floor to up by your ankles. If doggy-style you will feel your feet in holders that will keep your legs spread. On the right is the button to indicate where you want them to cum. When you first get in you can select between the three options. Of course, once you have been cummed in the options become limited! Got it?”

Cory pointed to some headsets near by. “Oh, those are sound-canceling headphones. You don’t have to use them but some girls find them exciting. Without the sensation of sound or site you are left on your own to anticipate when something is going to happen. I find them very titillating.”

Irene got in and tried it out. She was wearing pants so the full impact was not felt on us. “I think I understand. You mentioned in the brochure that we do thirty minutes or five men, and if slots are available, we can man a station a second time.” The hostess confirms Irene’s understanding. “If we are in our first thirty minutes and have had five men do we get to continue? And, if we get cum in the first session can we start the second as a non-cummed pussy?”

“Non-cummed pussy? That’s a new term. Kind of virginal! I like it.” Says the blonde hostess. “Let me see. For the first question you can stay the full hour. For the second, we do clean you up afterwards so you can say no cum again.”

As Irene is confirming her understanding Cory is trying out the machine. She looks up at the hostess and asks, “Have you ever been the multiple cum lady?”

“Oh yes, that is what I usually am. At least at the end. What I find fun is either to lay all the way back so the cum rolls out my pussy and down my tummy. I like to rub it all around. Or, set up doggy-style and feel the cum run down my leg.” The hostess replies.

I mumble something about knowing how to find her now. “Honey, are you getting up the nerve to try a sloppy fuck?” She asks. I nod and ask her if she would tell me something that would let me identify her. “Oh no, your going to have to guess!” Her hand grabs my raging hard on, “from the looks of it you’re a bit excited!” She teases me. My head is spinning, completely overwhelmed by the set up. I can only imagine what Irene and Cory are thinking.

We are led next into a back waiting area. It looks more like small offices. Each one has a TV. She shows us how to work the channels. Along with the usual cable line up all five tables are shown.

“The women wait here until their turn. It is quite comfortable and any beverages will be brought to you. He can wander about in the main party. But, when back he must stay in your room.” She looks at Cory. “Unfortunately for you, you must stay here.”

Cory starts to say something but is not quick enough. The hostess asks Irene to pick her slot. “As a first timer you can either chose to go first or pick which hour to be in. Usually in the first hour things start out quick as the guys try to get one in early so they can recoup for a second. That means your five should be over fairly quickly. Our, you could wait and see how it goes if that helps you settle down.”

Irene decides to be in the first rotation. Cory finally gets her question out. “The brochure said you can bring a guest to participate. When do I get to go?”

The hostess looks at her sympathetically, “I’m sorry, but we do not have any slots tonight. The brochure only allows other women to participate if they are in the club or we have room. I’m sorry. Not tonight dear.” Cory is disappointed and mentions something about me doing her here. “Oh no, this is the room for the females to relax. We can’t have any sex in here. Irene, we are starting in five minutes. Why don’t you disrobe and I’ll be back to get you.” With that our blond hostess leaves and closes the door behind her.

Cory is very disappointed. Irene offers to just go home but Cory does not want to ruin anything. Cory is still pouting as the hostess comes back. “We have to go.” She says. With that Irene quickly pulls off her shirt. Her breasts are very small but I do catch a quick glimpse of her long hard Asian nipples as she undoes her belt and top button of her pants. She is in the shadows as she pulls down her pants and panties in one move and steps out of the room following the hostess.

“You might want to turn on the TV and guess which one is here?” The hostess chimes through the open door. “It might help you find me later if you get good at concentrating on the pussy. I have an average clit and all over tan!”

Cory laments for a while but ends up being a good sport. The important thing is getting one of the women into the club and not getting Irene permanently excluded. We turn on the TV and find the right channels. We find out that the TV is really a computer and Cory quickly opens up windows for all five stations. Number 1 and 2 come to life. We know that neither is Irene. Number 1 is a black woman and number 2 is completely shaved.

Number 3 comes to life and we know instantly it is our girl. The screen is filled with her delectable folds. The light is squarely on her lips. The camera covers most of her pubic hair and her legs. I concentrate on the little dimple in the middle of her legs where they join her torso. Cory and I watch as her body moves a little to the rhythm of her breathing. We watch for several minutes as all of the screens are filled. My cock hardens. I can hear Cory breathing harder and deeper as we both wait.

I am wondering what is going through Irene’s head when the first guest appears. A cock appears on screen two, rubbing up and down the outer lips of that pussy. Quickly it plunges in. With a raging hard on I watch the cock picks up sheen from the pussy juices and plunges more rapidly in and out. Screen 1 is also active as a cock has entered the dark chocolate pussy. The pink inner lips are visible as the white shaft fucks it hard.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers