GB Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

Cory whispers something about this being a long night. Screen 1 does not last long and the cock emerges just as a large shot of white liquid sprays across the pubic hair of the lady and off screen. The cock disappears as a finger rubs the juice into her black skin. Cory tugs at my shirt. Someone is at Irene’s station. We watch as an average size cock is guided towards her hole. With the first thrust the head and a small part of the shaft enters Irene. With the next thrust about half the penis is in. The third thrust embeds the full length. He stays there for a short time before beginning a nice steady rhythm.

The black lady is popular. The session had started fifteen minutes ago and she had not been empty since. Only her and Irene were getting fucked at the moment. I alternated between the close up of Irene and the three other pussies unattended to. They differed markedly in coloration, size of labia and clit.

I looked back at Irene, watching her clit grow more prominent as the guy continued on. Was this what she looked like as she approached a vaginal orgasm? I did not get to find out as the cock pulled out and sprayed its load into the darkness.

Time wore on and things were slow. We noticed the monitor contained other information. A counter had the number of times visited below. It had been twenty minutes and only the black chick had over two visitors. Cory and I had just started to discuss which pussies looked the best when we heard a knock at the door. Our hostess was back.

“Don’t you want to partake?” She asked me. I said yes and she continued. “Sometimes things start out slow. It would be a great favor to me if you went now and helped create some more excitement. For some reason if it doesn’t start fast it is like a school dance. You need to create some action on the screen for things to pick up.” I agree and get up to walk out.

“Oh. You can’t go out dressed. By the time the men get to the anti-chamber they are naked. You need to strip here. I’ll take you out.” I hesitate. “You can’t be shy can you?” She teases. No I say as I remove my shirt and shoes. I pull down my pants and underwear and free my cock. To my surprise and delight she bounces my penis in her hand. “Very nice” she says looking at me. She then looks at my cock and says, “I hope you find me tonight. Your more than welcome to come play with my kitty.”

She turns to leave the room and I follow. The area is dark and I follow her to what I think is the outer wall of the room. I see light in the distance and speculate those are the stations. She takes my hand and guides me along the wall to the waiting room with the monitors.

Each woman has a waiting line. Currently the black lady has two men waiting while station 4 is busy. “For some reason black pussy is really popular at these events” she whispers in my ear. “Which will it be?”

My head races as I exam images of labia’s and clits on the monitors. My eyes keep drifting back to Irene’s pussy. Her dark Asian pubic hair is trimmed wonderfully for the event. It glistens on the screen from the lighting in the glass. Starting high above her upper lips it disappears into the darkness at the top of the picture. Her clit is still engorged, enticing and inviting me to suck it. I am drawn deeper down following the line of her inner labia. Her pussy is still open from its prior fucking and dripping wet.

I examine for a while longer and select Irene. The hostess hands me a sliding key similar to the ones you use in hotel doors. I slide it and enter the darkened area. The lights guide me to station 3.

I reach the corner and slowly look around it. The view is erotic. Everything appears black except for Irene’s illuminated vagina. The power of the light on it relative to the darkness of all else makes all detail other than her lost. It is as if she is floating in front of me. I take my cock in my hand and kneel comfortably at her hole. My penis head is electric as I slide up and down her lips, circling her clit. I watch her squirm and I continue. I feel a hand on my shoulder and then a soft female voice, “Sir, only limited foreplay please. Commence intercourse or leave.”

I hesitate for a split second. Then, as commanded, I enter Irene. She is still open and wet from her previous fucking. I glide in all the way and enjoy the sensation. My cock is ready to explode so I think of other things. Is Cory watching the monitor? Does she recognize my cock? Does she know that I am screwing Irene as she watches? I feel Irene bucking slightly as I thrust harder into her.

Does Irene recognize my style? What is she thinking on the other side of the barrier? My mind passes through these thoughts before I am drawn back to my slickened shaft sliding anonymously in my friend’s pussy. I last as long as I can before pulling out and spraying cum on Irene’s nice black pubic hair.

I follow the light back out to the exit. Another attractive hostess who guides me back to the main room. The crowd is much larger. All the stations are occupied and most have a waiting line. The original blonde hostess instructs me on how to get back to our room before departing. I feel awkward standing naked among the men and quickly return to our room.

Cory has changed to regular TV. She cannot handle all the sex on TV. We have a brief awkward moment as she stares at my nudity and my cock. I start to put on my clothes and she says that isn’t required. She was just staring at my cock. Noticing it had that dull sheen of the dried juices. I clean up at the room’s sink as I describe the set up to her.

An hour is almost up and we decide to see if Irene is going to make it. We turn on her screen and see she is up to six fucks. And the green light is on indicating she is open to being cum in. We watch in anticipation. The cock eventually stops thrusting in her and we see the base twitch all so slightly. After a few seconds it pulls out bringing a small string of cum out with it.

Irene’s vagina is still opened wide from the cock that had ravaged it. We watch as her hole closes and her internal muscles push. First small drops and then a large pool of cum emerge from her. Close up it is almost pearl colored in the light. We watch as Irene’s fingers work cum over her lips and her clit. She works her fingers in deep pulling some more out before the camera cuts away. Her shift has ended.

A minute later our door opens. Irene is led in the room by our hostess and then to the couch. She catches her breath as both Cory and I survey her. Her body is heaving as if she had a heavy workout. Her nipples are as tight, hard and long as ever before. I notice her pussy lips are still swollen. Cum is still moist and shiny on her pubic hair but has dried dull and hard on her legs and labia.

“How was that?” Asks the hostess. Only then do I notice that she has stripped off all of her clothes except for her pink panties.

“Good!” Says Irene. “Really good.”

“Would you like another go? We saved you one if you want it.”

“Could Cory have it.” Irene asks.

“Sorry, we have other members that are on the waiting list if you pass.” The hostess says looking sympathetically at Cory.

“OK, I could go again in a couple of hours.” Says Irene.

“Well, we only go until 11 p.m. Since you started it is now 8:30 you will probably need to be ready in about an hour.” The hostess says. Irene says that will be fine. The hostess advises using some ice to keep the swelling down. She will come get her if she isn’t busy. If not somebody else will come for her.

She notices me checking out her absolutely stunning body. “Like what you see?” She asks.

“Absolutely! I see you were telling the truth about an allover tan.” I say. My eyes fixed on her perky tanned tits and tantalizing nipples.

“You bet you!” She smiles back. Again she leans down to talk to my penis. “I was watching you. I liked what I saw. My sweet pussy got really wet watching you. You filled that other pussy up well and lasted a while. Please come see me tonight.”

“Are you going on?” I ask.

“Maybe, sometimes we also get more naked as the party gets rolling. Just remember; look for the all over tan. And, remember I like a good gooey session!” With that she is gone.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t even think to ask what you had been doing. Did you already try it!”? Irene asks me. I confirm I did but not with whom. I agree to tell her later but let her know Cory and I really want to know what she felt.

“Well, I was really tingling as they led me in. The fabric is a nice texture. It feels like leather but doubt it is. I concentrated on settling in and Sharon, that’s our hostess’s name, was really great about guiding me in and setting me up. At that point I was concentrating on what position to be in and just getting ready. There was light on and everything was fine.

The really tingle and anticipation started when Sharon left. The light in my area really dims. You are almost in the dark. And it is really cool. I sat in dark realizing I was naked, my legs spread and just waiting for the feeling of a cock at my hole. I don’t know if it is the sexual heat or the light but my pussy just seemed to get really warm. Maybe I was just getting hot.

I put the headphones on. They really worked. I could hear my own heart racing. I could actually hear my breathing. How it elevated as I got more excited. I became really aware of any breeze or slight change in temperature. I kept thinking it indicated somebody coming to fuck me. I’d get excited anticipating it.

I think they turn on the air conditioning after things start because I got colder. I played with my nipples for a while, thinking I didn’t want to wear out my cunt yet. I didn’t even know anyone was there when all of a sudden I felt a dick on my pussy. I froze in anticipation as it pushed its way in.

They give you a TV that comes on when you are getting fucked. I almost didn’t feel the first guy. The TV mesmerized me. I knew it was I but it seemed like it should be somebody else. I had never seen myself up close like that. I watched his shaft go in and out. It looked so much bigger up close. Did you know my inner lips flip in and out to the motion?” Irene pauses. I nod that we had watched that before.

“Well, just when I came back to reality the guy came. I saw it on TV as I felt the warmth striking my belly. Then, it was gone. I watched my pussy and saw how wide open it was. Then nothing. Where was the next cock? All of a sudden I wanted more. I played with the cum he left on my stomach as I waited. It seemed like a long time and then another one showed up.” Irene goes on.

“It was five minutes.” Cory answers.

“You could tell who I was?” Irene asks. We nod. “Well, that one was good. I concentrated on enjoying it and almost had an orgasm but he also blew. Luckily I only had to wait a little bit for the next one and it got me off. But, then it didn’t stop. As soon as one pulled out another one was in me. Sharon told me I got fucked for twenty minutes straight at the end.”

Cory asks her which was better. “I don’t know. I liked the non-stop for a while. But, that first anticipation is wonderful. I can’t describe the sensation of knowing you are exposed, open and available to the world, but not knowing when it is going to happen. I swear I got so tingling and horny. My whole life became concentrated and focused on my pussy. Every puff of air made me tingle anticipating that first feeling of penetration. I can’t wait to get back out there!”

With that said Irene gets up to wash off. She points out all the dried cum in her pubic hair and on her legs and stomach. Cory looks jealous as we wait. Irene studies the monitors for the first time. A different black lady is in place and is popular. There are two shaved pussies, one very hairy one and one with a nice playboy bunny. Cory identifies the red light on one of the shaved pussies. We watch as three guys in a row cum deep within her.

Her whole region is covered in a layer of cum. As the next guy enters cum gushes out both sides of his penis as it displaces the juice still in her. The women jump into a conversation on being a cum bag. I am surprised when both admit they’d like to try it. They ask my opinion and I tell them it seems a little gay.

“But, don’t you want to know what it feels like?” Irene asks.

“I would if…” I respond. They challenge on what. “If nobody new.” I respond. They giggle saying tonight would be a good time to find out.

I study the screen closer trying to determine if the pussy receiving all that cum is Sharon. We see tan lines so conclude it probably isn’t. We watch the screen as all the pussies are filled.

We watch a large black cock slide into a nice pink white pussy. The black cock looks mammoth in the close up. It simply ravages the pure vagina it is in. The large dark tool plunges in hard and deep. The white pussy lips spread and are pulled in as the girth expands her. As he reaches the bottom of his thrust her pussy is stuffed full, occupying the width of her pubic region. He pulls back and her inner labium rides along his ribbed dark meat. Her lips are pulled tight and out as he exits her. Her hole is stretched wide and out of shape.

We watch all shapes and sized combinations. I am getting very hard and have decided to leave for some more fucking when Sharon enters.

“Where are you off to?” She asks. Cory giggles telling her I thought that Station 5 was she and I was going to try and fuck her. She looks closely at the monitor. “That’s a very nice kitty, but not mine. Glad you didn’t waste a turn on the wrong one. You really wanted to do me tonight?” She asks knowingly. “I’m still hoping you come to play with me tonight.”

Turning to Irene, “Congratulations, you have passed your initiation. You had six guys in that session. How do you feel?”

“I’m a little sore but really turned on. I let the last guy cum in me and it felt so good!”
“I recommend icing yourself down. Actually, one of the benefits of letting them cum in you is it helps provide more lubrication. Just a little trick I thought I’d tell you about.” Sharon responds.

“I’ll try that next. Just hit the red light? ” Irene queries.

“Yes, but I need to explain something to you. Only one girl at a time can be it. Once she leaves you can push the red light but only one at a time. There is no guarantee that it is you. Does that mean you still want another round?” Sharon states, looking at her clipboard. Irene confirms she does. “Well, it is already 9 p.m., the party ends at 10:30 so we need to get you out there in the next thirty to forty-five minutes. Are you OK with that?” Irene nods to confirm.

Sharon turns to leave and I follow her. She turns and stops me gently. “Oh dear, you know you only get one more go tonight?” My look indicates I didn’t. “For the men you need to wait at least an hour from your last ejaculation. We have a lot of guests to make room for and have found that most men needs this much time to recover so they can orgasm again in a reasonable time. It is already nine so this will be your last one.”

I stand looking confused and looking back at the monitor. Sharon surprises me as she cups my cock in her hand. Her palm facing up lifts my cocks as her fingers rub my balls and manhood. “I will have a go tonight. I was so hoping you’d spend sometime inside of me.” She purrs as her fingers work over my balls. Her thumb is massaging my cock as I ask for a clue on how to tell which one is she. “Sorry honey, that is against policy. All I can tell you is I have an all over tan, I have shaved for tonight’s event and I like to be cum in.” I ask if she will be the red light. “I will try. But if somebody else already has it then I can’t. Good hunting! Maybe you can bag my beaver!!” She says as she turns to leave.

I went back to the room. Irene had just left for her second session of the night. I left Cory for the second time that night and could tell she was not happy. I left her to the regular TV and went back out. Some of the stations had changed. I opened the side door and entered the main room. It was more crowded as the guests decided to partake before the party ended.

A totally naked brunette greeted me. My eyes fixed on her nicely trimmed bush and legs I only heard her voice. She informed me how much time was left for each one. “Unfortunately, there are no slots open to be the first cock for any of the remaining ladies tonight. However, we still have a wide array for you to pick from.” I glance over her nice tits before fixing on her lovely green eyes. With a smile I listen to her describe the depth, ethnicity and general appearance of each of the available pussies. I am speechless listening to this beauty describe a female part so desirably and seriously. She to massages me as Sharon did as we exam the screen.

“I’m sure this cock will make the pussy you select very happy. If I had another turn coming I’d gladly take you deep inside.” I ask her about her prior turn. She nonchalantly replies, “Oh yes, I had a turn at 8 p.m. It was a little slow but I still had seven patrons.” I can’t believe she is smiling at me saying seven men had just fuck her a little over thirty minutes ago.

I watch the screens change as several positions turn over. I examine them closely and conclude two might be Sharon. One is face upwards in a missionary position, clearly shaved and completely tanned. The other is ass up, ready to be taken doggy-style. I cannot quite make out if she is fully shaved since so many of the women have trimmed their pubic hair in sexy little designs. The brunette hostess will not tell me which is which so I take my chances on the doggy-style offering.

I pick her lane and wait. Like most of the men I slowly stroke my cock watching the big screen monitor. At one station a massive black cock is moving in and out of a darker skinned pussy. The labium is thick and large. The cock pumps harder and harder.

The man in front of me takes his turn. I watch the pussy I am going to fuck on the screen. Gobs of cum sit in the opening and around her ass. I watch and wait for the man who was just in front of me to get to her. Soon enough he is at her hole and pumping away. I am aroused as I watch the pussy I am about to have get fucked. That will be my cock in her in the near future. He pulls out and leaves a mess behind, cleaning his cock on her ass cheeks.

The hostess motions me forward and I enter the darkened room. The smell is different than before. The air freshener has lost the battle to the smell of sex. The area seems moister and hotter than before. The unmistakable smell of pussy and cum mixed in the air. I round the corner and see the dripping cunt in front of me.

I hesitate heading my natural inclination to avoid other male’s ejaculate. She is a mess. Wet cum is drying on her butt cheeks and in her ass. All down the sides of her legs cum drips. Her hole is open and white with the pearly liquid left behind. Even her tan labia lips are floating in pools of cum. My prior reserve returns and I cannot bring myself to rub my cock on her much less enter her.

I steel myself and work up the nerve to plunge in. She shudders and then leans back into me hard. Her pussy is wet and warm from all of the jism in her. Instead of the usual feeling of a pussy opening to my thrust or a wet and slick pussy pulling me in all I feel is the liquid warmth around me. As I plunge in and she pushes back cum squirts and oozes from her vagina and around my cock. I feel it run over my balls.

The feeling is much better than I expected. I pull back and hear a distinct sucking sound as the vicious liquid fills the void left by my penis. I enter her again at cum squishes by one more time. The sensation is different than any other sex I had had before. It takes three hard thrusts before her cunt is emptied enough that I feel her vaginal walls. The vagina I am in is wet and gooey as I begin to thrust away.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers