GB Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

I place my hands on the glass divider and begin to fuck in a steady rhythm. I think of Sharon. I recall her shoulder length blonde hair and the trimness of her body in her white blouse and black skirt. My balls tingle as I recall her sultry voice as she invited me to ‘visit her kitty’ tonight. I imagine myself screwing her. I think of her golden skin. Her sexy skinny shoulders and arms.

My balls and midriff are coated in warm ejaculate from the men before me. My cock plunges in and out to a distinct liquid smacking noise. The sliding is so easy yet so warm I feel the tension in my balls building. Somehow the thought of the sloppy mess my cock is in is making me even more aroused.

I think of Sharon again. Her long shapely tan legs. The pink panties she had on as she demonstrated this very station. Her tight belly and skin even more tan that the rest of her. I think of her large shapely breasts. Sharon's breasts a golden brown with nice nipples and even darker mocha color from time in the sun. I picture myself sucking on her nipples before making my way down to her pussy. Even though I have not seen it I picture the skin around it dark.

I picture myself licking her. The thought so intense I pump away harder and harder on the pussy I am in. Is it her? I feel her tense and orgasm. I imagine it is her and plunge in harder, deeper and more intensely than before. I know she orgasms by the clenching on my cock. Her orgasm pushes more previous deposits out. Her cunt is slippery and wet as well as tight. I slide in and out easily as her walls bring to orgasm. With a scream I unload deep inside her. My balls twitch as I let go one, two and then three strong bursts into her. I relax as my cock spasms a couple of times more.

All to soon I pull out. My cock covered in the others and mine seminal fluid. I admire the pool of spooge in and around the pussy in front of me. All to quickly I am reminded to leave.

I walk back out to the main room. My eyes are still adjusting when I hear the familiar voice of the brunette. “Do you need a towel, sir?” She asks. I let her know I have cleaned up before back in the rooms behind the scene. “Oh, you are not a member?” She asks. I inform her that I am not and apologize if I was not to participate. “No, you are allowed to play. I was just hoping you were a member so I could become better acquainted with your cock.” With that she led me back to the room.

Cory was looking bored and frustrated when I walked in. She stared at my package. I looked down and saw what she was staring at. My pubic hair was completely matted down and dripping wetness. My upper thighs were coated in the white texture of dried liquid. Before she could say anything Irene was led back in.

She was a bigger mess. Her stomach was a dull white from all of the dried cum. As she stood in front of us we could still see milky liquid dripping from her vagina. We relaxed on various chairs and regrouped. Irene had taken another five guys bringing her total to eleven.

“The first two didn’t cum in me since I didn’t have the light on. I tried but couldn’t get it until the third guy. It really does help keep things lubricated. I don’t feel that sore.” Irene let us know. The door opened and Sharon entered.

“Hi, hate to be the one to tell you but the night is almost over. Neither one of you can go back so anytime you are ready I’ll arrange your transportation back.” She pauses to see what we desire. Cory and Irene are ready to go. “If you want to clean up please use the shower before you dress. We have plenty of extra towels if you need.” She asks Irene how it was.

“I tried the doggy-style like you suggested. That was better. The penetration is deeper and more on my g-spot.” Irene responds.

“Looks like you’re the one that had the red light! How did you get cum on your butt, lower back and on your stomach?” Sharon asks. Irene is talking as she enters and takes her shower.

“Well, the first two guys couldn’t cum in me so they let go on my back. Felt the warmth splatter all the way down to my shoulder blades. The next three did it deep in me. I must of had my ass up a little because it flowed out of me some ran down my legs, but a lot of it got between me and the mat. Made everything kind of slippery.” Irene concludes.

“So you had fun? Are we going to see you again?” Sharon asks.

Irene steps out, toweling off. “That stuff is hard to get off once it dries.” She picks at a piece of dried semen still stuck in her pubic hair. Sharon mentions that is one benefit of shaving. “To answer your questions. I did have a good time. I didn’t really orgasm intensely but it was a new experience I wouldn’t have had. I think you will see me again. It’s really a class act and I felt safe and treated really well.”

“Now that you are a member you can create your own fantasy if you like. These don’t really get me off as much either. But it is fun just to get fucked long and hard. Take a look at the scenarios on the web site. You’ll see a wide range. And a lot of creativity as well.” Sharon advises.

“God, I’m still dripping!” Irene comments as her fingers spread her labia. We all watch as a small droplet or two of white cum ooze out.

“That will happen. Not much you can do about it other than enjoy the sensation.” Sharon giggles. “I’ll probably be dripping for two to three days.” With that we reexamine her. Her stomach is clean but her inner thighs are dull from the dried juices. I ask her if she was in station four. “I’m not allowed to tell you that. Is that the nice kitty you decided to play with tonight?” She purrs at me.

I confirm that it was. She asks me how it was.

“It was nicer than I thought. A new sensation I hate to admit I enjoyed. I was surprised that after a couple of strokes you could feel the inside walls nice and tight again.” Getting my nerve up I looked straight at her and said, “I imagined it was you and that really got me going. I tried to do the sweet pussy I was in good hoping it was you.”

She grabbed my cock in her hand; “You better shower up as well. Looks like you found a real juicy one to play in tonight.” Then looking at me, “I hope you come back. Someday I hope to look in your eyes and see what you look like when you are deep in me.” With that she gave me a small kiss and then smacked my naked ass, "Go get in the shower!” She giggled.

The shower was an open stall that looked into the room. As I soaped my cock and balls I watched Sharon talking to the girls. I could not hear over the water. I watched as Sharon lay back on the floor and spread her legs. She tensed her body and a small flood of cum came out her pussy and onto the floor. As I toweled off and returned I learned she was demonstrating to Irene just how much cum stays inside and how hard it is to get out. Irene just accepted she would be messy for the next couple of days.

Cory waited patiently as Irene and I dressed. We were shown out and into a waiting car to go back to the hotel. Only one small conversation took place between the girls.

Irene initiated it, “Cory, thanks for being such a trooper. I’m sorry it didn’t work out.”

“That’s OK. Maybe someday I’ll get some” She laments. “How many orgasms did you have?”

Irene notes the sarcasm in Cory’s voice but replies, ignoring the reference to her lack of fun, “I only had two, maybe three.” Cory is dumbfounded.

“But, you fucked eleven guys for two hours. I’d have blown my lid! I should have gotten to go!” She pouts.

“I had a good time and the sensation was great. I know I orgasmed once during the first session and then in the middle of the second session. During the first one a cock pulled out when I was close and rubbed against my clit. The feeling was intense, although I don’t know if it was an orgasm.” Irene concludes. Cory is silent the rest of the trip back.

We ride up the elevator in silence. The door opened and Cory stepped out first. Irene whispered in my ear, “I can’t take this. If you have it in you could you fuck her and stop her whining?” I nod. The two of us follow a step or two behind Cory as we walk to our door. “When we go in, let’s grab her and throw her over the arm of the loveseat in the entry way. If you can hold her down I’ll pull down her pants and panties. Then we can change places. Spread her legs and fuck her good.” Irene whispers in my ear. I nod and the plan is set.

Cory slides the key into the lock and opens the door. She takes two steps into the hallway, just managing to turn on the lights before we ‘bum rush’ her over the loveseat. The armrest is at her mid thigh so she easily tumbles over. I push her shoulders down as I hear her mumbled protests into the small sofa. Irene unzips her pants and pulls everything down.

“My, your panties are really wet!” Irene comments. “I guess you really were as hot and bothered as you sounded.” Cory’s pants and panties now sit pooled down at her ankle. Irene stands back up and moves next to me to hold Cory down. I slide off the couch and unzip my pants. I pull them down and step out of them as I move behind Cory. Irene smiles as I bend down and pull one of Cory’s feet out of the rumpled pile of clothes.

My eyes trace Cory’s legs as I stand back up. Taking time to pause at her dripping wet pussy. Her lips glisten with her dew. With my right foot I spread her leg out further, adjusting her height to that of my cocks. I place my hands on her hips, enjoying the feel of exposed fresh. I admire her trim ass as I aim my cock at her hole.

“What are you doing!” Cory screams out. Not loud enough to cause trouble but loud enough to let us know she may not be happy.

“You complained so much we thought you needed some cock.” With that I thrust my weight forward. My cock sinks fully into her soft wetness. I hear her grunt as Irene continues. “If you want to stop we will. We just thought you needed this.” Irene still holds her down as I start to thrust harder and harder. Cory does not resist so we assume all is fine.

We hear a door open and close down the hallway. We are too preoccupied to look up. I last a long time and enjoy every minute in Cory. All too soon though my balls start to burst forward. I pull out and start to spray. My drops landing on Cory’s butt the back of her shirt and on Irene’s pants. Irene leans down and takes me in her mouth. I blow the rest into her. Enjoying the sensation of her mouth swallowing and sucking me dry.

Irene surprises me when she jumps off the couch and runs past me. Irene closes the front door and returns. “I though I saw somebody watching, but I think they ran off when I went over.” Irene giggles. “Hope they enjoyed the show!”

Cory is still over the armrest with her hand working over her pussy. Gently I help her up and we guide her to the bed. We seat her and ask her to lay back. Her shaved pussy glistens from our earlier sex. Her lips are parted and bright from the sexual rush. I position myself over her pussy and begin to lick away. My fingers and tongue bring her to one and then two large orgasms.

Irene helps by stroking and sucking my limp penis back to life. I crawl onto the bed and pull Cory’s leg back over my shoulder. Spreading her wide and deep I plunge back into her. Her hole is open and gaping. My shaft embeds itself fully in her and starts to fuck her aggressively. I sense her have another orgasm before my endurance reaches an end. Tired and unable to cum again I lay back on the bed.

Cory is not done. Quickly she jumps on and fucks me for another fifteen minutes. She screams twice more during this time. When she is finally done my cock is sore.

Irene has already gotten into bed next to us. Ironically she is the only one clothed as she has changed into her nightdress. Cory and I crawl into the bed naked and cuddle as we start to drift off. Irene has one last partying shot.

“OK, no more complaining. You had more true orgasms today than I did. Is everyone feeling good now?” We all agree and drift off to sleep.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers