Girls Tennis Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

"And, later, would you like for coach to be the first to take your cherry?" Anne asked as her fingers explored to certify she was indeed a virgin.

"No. I can't....He wouldn't want to....How could you....Oh....OH....OH!" She cried as her mind envisioned the handsome older man between her thighs. "Do you think he would?" She asked as her body was about to explode.

"I'd bet the bank on it." Anne laughed. She knew the girl was about to blow.

Sarah's legs got weak and she felt her body begin to collapse as she climaxed. The shower stall began to spin and she felt herself falling backwards. She went from a full climax to blackness. She fainted.

"Shit. Hold her up." Anne cried as she tried to grab the girl's body to prevent her from falling. Tamara moved her arms under Sarah's armpits and pulled her back out of the shower. They carried her dripping wet to the bed and laid her down on her back. "Get the coach." Tamara ordered Anne as she tried to revive the girl.

"COACH! COACH!" Anne cried as she pounded on the interconnecting door.

Steve rushed and opened the door to see Anne standing stark naked and still dripping wet in front of him.

"It's Sarah. She fainted." Anne said nervously. She stood back so he could get to the unconscious nude girl.

Steve paused when he saw both Tamara and Sarah naked. He was feeling a little lightheaded himself as he moved over to sit by the naked girl on the bed. He gently tapped Sarah's face to see if she would awake. She did.

"What happened?" She said opening her eyes to see the coaches face in front of her own.

"You fainted." He answered. He forced open her eyelids and checked out her pupils. They were fine. "You will be OK." He said smiling. "I need to check you out to make sure you are not injured."

Sarah was about 90% back when she realized she was lying naked in front of her coach. Her hands automatically moved up to cover her naked breasts. Too late he had already seen them and his eyes were moving down to her stomach.... She removed one hand from her breast and moved it down to cover her pubic mound and vagina. Steve laughed. "I think you should turn over."

Sarah was happy to turn to hide her breasts and vagina but knew her ass was now in full view. She froze expecting him to touch her or say something but all she heard was silence.

"God. That is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen." Steve muttered as he looked at her perfect round but firm ass. Tamara and Anne smiled. There would be no problem getting the coach to take Sarah's cherry later.

Steve had to quickly get up and walk out of the room. He knew Tamara and Anne could see his hard-on under his pants but he didn't care. He closed the door and locked it again. So much temptation he thought. He could hear the girls giggling in the other room.

Julie was bored as she planned on sitting home on a Friday evening. She suddenly moved upstairs and packed a bag. She was going to drive to Silver City and surprise Steve. Since she would not get there until 11:00PM he could not expect her to turn around and go back. She was excited as she thought about sleeping with her husband for the first time in months.

Jack took a deep breath and splashed some cold water on his face. Seeing three cute naked girls was just too much for him right now. He took out his wallet and pulled out a phone number. "Hello John. This is Steve. We are over at the Hampton Inn. Stop by later. I'd love to see you," He said on John's answering machine. Steve had finally calmed down when Dana knocked on his door. "Coach. We are starving. When are we going to eat?" She asked as she stood in front of him in her typical baggy sweats. Whatever she was hiding under there she hid it well.

"I'm ready. See if the girls next door are." He said standing back as Dana knocked on the door. The door opened and three completely dressed females walked out smiling. "Hi coach." Sarah said giggling. Steve knew he was in for a rough weekend.

Dinner went as planned. Steve could not believe young girls could eat so much. They all ordered desert and finally a waitress brought a large cake with a lit birthday candle. It was a large triple layer white cake with a cherry on top. Someone in the kitchen scribbled Happy Birthday Sarah on the top. The Cherry was put on the dot over the "i" in Birthday.

"Today is Sarah's 18th birthday!" Tamara said loudly while standing up next to the embarrassed girl. "She is now legal!" All the girls laughed. "And she is also a virgin." Tamara said softly so only their table could hear her. Sarah was shocked she had told everyone. She turned and smacked Tamara on her ass. The girls again laughed.

"The big mystery is......" Tamara said as she looked around the table. "Who will get her cherry?" Tamara took the cherry off the cake and held it up. Sarah was totally embarrassed. A young couple sitting nearby was laughing as were the waiters.

One of the young waiters tried to grab it from Tamara's hand but she pulled it back. "Sorry not worthy enough." She laughed. She avoided looking at the coach.

"No takers?" Tamara said looking around. A couple of the girls said they would take it and everyone laughed. Tamara looked at the coach and he gave her a nasty look to leave him out of this conversation. Dana sat with her arms crossed. She was pissed that it would not be her. "I'll have to hold on to it for safe keeping. Anyone who desires it must go through me." Tamara pulled open the top of her blouse and stuck the cherry down under her bra.

After dinner the team sat around the lobby. Some of the girls played some video games in the game room. Some decided to go to bed early. Steve was reading the local newspaper when he felt someone tap him on his shoulder. He turned to see his old friend John Wilson.

"John. I'm glad you made it." Steve said as he turned to shake John's hand.

"Good to see you pal." John said. "So how did you get locked into a girl's tennis coach position?" Steve laughed and they sat down. He told John as much as he could tell him and they decided to go next door to a bar.

Tamara saw Steve leaving and walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "This will be in your bed when you return." She took the cherry out of her bra and handed it to him. She grinned and walked away. Steve took the cherry and ate it.

"What was that all about?" John asked.

"Maybe I'll tell you later?" Steve told his old buddy.

"Dana. Please keep an eye on everyone." Steve said as he walked out the front door.

Dana smiled and moved up the stairs. She had keys to all the rooms and decided to have a little party in the coach's room while he was out. Dana opened his door and moved inside. She knocked on the interconnecting door and Anne opened it.

"Coach is at the bar next door. I was wondering if you wanted to join me in his room." Dana had the hots for Anne ever since Anne had allowed her to touch her pussy after the coach had massaged her.

Anne turned and saw the two girls watching TV and smiled. She figured Dana would do whatever she wanted. "Sure. I'll join you." Anne answered. Anne had changed into her nylon shorts and a half tee. She was not wearing underwear.

It was 10:30PM when Julie pulled into the hotel parking lot. She had made some real good time. She asked the hotel clerk what room Steve Duncan was in but the girl would not or could not tell her so she had to call.

"Hello?" A young female voice answered.

Julie froze not expecting to hear a woman's voice. "I was looking for Coach Duncan." She said suspiciously.

The girl giggled. "He's...." She giggled again. "Not here." And suddenly she hung up.

It didn't take Dana long before her hands were roaming over Anne's back. She pretended to give her a massage but they both knew what her intentions were. The half tee did little to prevent Dana's fingers from moving up under until she was caressing Anne's hard nips. "I didn't ask for a massage there." Anne giggled as she pulled Dana's fingers from under her shirt. Suddenly the phone rang and Anne picked it up.

"He's..." Dana's fingers once again caressed her nipples. She giggled. "Not here." She hung up the phone and fell to her back. Dana pushed Anne's shirt up over her breasts and captured a hard nipple between her lips.

Julie thought about the hard time Steve had given her when she told him about jerking off her boss. It really pissed her off for feeling so guilty. Now he had a young thing in his room and was messing around. She stormed to the front desk.

"Listen. My husband is Steve Duncan. Here is my identification." Julie flashed her driver's license. "If you don't tell me his room number I'll going to go down each hallway and pound on every door until I find him."

The young desk clerk was frightened. She knew she was not supposed to give out room numbers but after all she was his wife. She had an idea.

"I have the names and room numbers on this sheet of paper. I have to take a restroom break." The girls said as she turned and walked towards the ladies room.

Julie picked up the paper and saw Steve's name. Although, there were four rooms assigned to his college team only one said Steve Duncan Room 169. She put the paper back and headed to the elevator.

Anne's shirt was off and her nylon shorts were heading down her thighs when someone knocked on the door. "Don't answer it." Dana said as she watched Anne's neatly trimmed pussy come out for her enjoyment. The person knocked again.

"They will go away." Dana moaned as she pulled the shorts off Anne's feet and spread the girl's legs apart. More knocking. Dana knew she had to at least taste her pussy. She dove her face forward until her lips pushed against Anne's female lips. Her tongue moved through the soft hairs and found the girls hard clit. She sucked it in her mouth.

"STEVE LET ME IN. I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!" Julie shouted as she now pounded on the door.

"Who is it?" Anne said as she pulled Dana's damp mouth from her love nest.

"Shit." Dana groaned. "I'll see." Dana walked to the door and opened it.

"Yes. Can I help you?" Dana asked pissed at the older woman standing there.

"I want to see my husband." Julie said sternly. "I know he is in there."

"He's not." Dana said trying to act calm.

"Let me see for myself." Julie said as she stuck her foot on the door to prevent the girl from closing it.

Dana sighed and opened the door. Anne sat naked on the bed looking at the strange woman. "See. Now would you please leave?" Dana asked.

"No. I'm waiting here for my husband." Julie said as she pushed the door open and entered the room.

Anne quickly picked up her clothes and almost ran out the door. She stood in the hallway naked as she knocked on her own door. She saw an older man look out a door down the hall and smile at her. She held the clothes in front of her body as she waited for Tamara to open the door.

"So who are you?" Julie asked the girl still dressed in baggy sweats.

"I'm Dana the team manager." Dana said as she started to leave.

"Please don't leave. I'm sorry for interrupting your...." Julie stopped suddenly realizing what was going on. The two girls were having sex. She had never been around two women having sex before and the thought never entered her mind. She wanted to ask this girl some questions about Steve but couldn't figure out how to get her to say if he was messing with any of the girls.

Dana sat down and waited to see what the coach's wife wanted. The woman was very cute and Dana could see down under the woman's blouse two healthy breasts. Breasts were her weakness.

"I know you don't know me and I wouldn't blame you if you told me to get lost but I have to know if my husband has been faithful to me since he started coaching here." Julie said somewhat expecting the girl to tell her to go to hell. But, the girl only smiled.

"And, if I do tell you what's in it for me?" Dana said smiling.

"For you?" Julie repeated. "Anything. Just tell me."

"OK. I'll tell you but you have to do what I want." Dana said still smiling.

It finally hit Julie what the girls was wanting. "With me? You want to do those things with me? My god. I can't do that."

"Ok. Those are my terms." Dana said as she stood to walk out of the room.

"Wait." Julie said. "What do you want me to do?"

Dana smiled and sat in the chair next to the bed. "For starters why don't you take off your blouse and bra?"

"What if my husband comes in?" She asked nervously. She figured being with a woman wouldn't be so bad. What could a woman do to her?

"He won't be back for at least an hour." Dana said. This had turned out better than expected. She would enjoy a mature woman instead of a young tennis jock.

"OK. But answer one question for me first." Julie said. Dana smiled. "Has he messed around with another female?" Julie asked as she toyed with the top button on her blouse.

"Yes." Dana said.

"Who?" Julie asked. She knew he was fooling around.

"That's two questions." Dana said.

"Would you turn off the light?" Julie asked as she stood to remove her blouse.

Dana walked over and turned on the lamp next to the bed. She turned off the overhead light. She turned and smiled.

Julie's fingers were shaking as she undressed for this 19 year old girl. She never thought she would be nervous showing her body to another female but this girl was going to do more than just look. She suddenly was surprised when she felt the dampness under her panties. It had been a long time since she had real sex and her body was responding whether she wanted it to or not.

Dana sat and watched the woman's blouse come off and then the bra. The woman stood stiff waiting for her next command. Her breasts were better than Dana had imagined. Her nipples stood outward like two rockets. Dana licked her lips.

"The jeans and panties." She said confidently. She pulled her own sweatshirt over her own small but firm breasts to see the woman strip off her jeans and slide her panties slowly down her creamy white thighs. Her pussy lips were shaved which did little to hide her glistening wetness.

"Come to the bed." Dana said enjoying the power she had over this woman.

Julie walked slowly to the girl expecting her to jump her. "You promise to tell me right?" She sat down on the bed.

Dana shook her head yes and pushed her sweatpants off her hips and down her legs. She pushed her panties down and moved over to lie on the bed next to the coach's wife. "Lie back here with me."

Julie turned and looked at the young girl. She felt a different kind of excitement as she moved to lie next to the naked soft body. She closed her eyes when Dana's lips moved forward to her own. At first her lips were squeezed tightly together. Her body rolled into Dana's. Breast to Breast and stomach to stomach. She felt Dana's tongue lick across her tight lips. She relaxed her lips and let Dana's tongue enter her hot mouth.

Dana's hand started on Julie's thigh and worked its way up her side to her waist. She felt Julie take a deep breath of air as her hand moved over the woman's soft breast. "OH." Julie moaned feeling the softness of the touch.

Suddenly Julie forgot she was with a female as she opened her thighs to allow the muscular thigh to push between them and up against her damp pussy. She felt hands move over her body touching and exploring everywhere. The girl knew how to push the right buttons and she quickly found them all. Julie's screams moved from medium to high. She wrapped her legs around Dana's shoulders when her mouth explored deeply into Julie's depths.

Dana thought the woman would be tough to bring to a climax but, she was screaming as soon as her tongue flicked against her clitoris. The woman was so far gone Dana wondered how far she would go. She kept her mouth on the woman's center and turned her body until her own pussy brushed against Julie's face.

Julie was so lost in passion she wanted to touch and kiss anything close to her. Her hands discovered the girl's ass and pulled it closer. Her mouth was open when Dana's dripping pussy kissed her lips.

At the bar John and Steve shared a few brews and soon a lot of secrets started to emerge. It seemed John had lived with a girl for almost five years before she gave up any hopes of him settling down. She left him on Christmas Eve. He went from woman to woman and lately was thinking about taking up some of the girl's offers on his tennis team.

Steve laughed. "Are the girls on your team as horny as they are on mine?"

"You too? I've never had so much pussy thrown at me and I can't do anything about it." John chuckled. "Is that what the cherry was about at the hotel?"

"You picked up on that huh?" Steve laughed. "It seems I have a virgin lying naked in my bed right now waiting for me."

"And, you can't do anything about it." John laughed. "How about I substitute for you?"

Steve laughed and then stopped. "Would you?" He asked seriously.

"Sure. She's not on my team." He laughed.

Steve reached into his pocket and took out his room key. "I do expect a payback." John took the key and kissed it. "A real cherry. I'll go real slow so don't worry."

Steve sat at the bar and ordered another drink.

Julie had climaxed at least three times when she felt Dana pull away. "Where are you going?" She asked as she tried to pull the pleasure giver back.

"I'm getting out of here before coach comes back." She said pulling on her panties and sweats.

"What about answering my questions?" Julie asked. "Tomorrow." Dana moved swiftly back to her room.

Julie had never felt so satisfied before. She closed her eyes, turned on her side and fell asleep.

John's heart was beating fast as he slipped the room key in the door and turned the key slowly. The door opened quietly and John slipped in. The only light in the room snuck in through the nearly closed curtains. He could see her naked body lying on the bed in front of him. He slowly slipped off his clothes and crawled up next to her. She was facing away from him when he pushed his nakedness up against her back and ass. His hard-on wedged between her ass cheeks.

"Umm." Julie moaned as she felt Steve's body press up against her back. He wanted to make love to her and her body was still on fire from Dana's touches and kisses. As much as Dana satisfied her she did not fulfill that craving deep inside her. She wanted her husband's prick. She opened her legs and reached under her ass to grab his penis. God. He seemed so much thicker she thought as she guided him into her rose pedals.

John felt her fingers on his prick and her legs opening. She might be a virgin but she wasn't shy he thought. He inched his prick forward expecting to push against her hymen but his crown easily slipped inside. She was no more a virgin that he was. He moved faster until he was fully inside.

Julie felt her pussy splitting wide open as his prick moved in and out. His fingers moved around her body to cup and caress her naked breast. It was more than she imagined it would be. His body moved like a machine.

John had slept with a lot of women before but none as horny as this woman. Her fingers moved around her back to grab at his ass to draw him deeper inside of her. His fingers moved from her breast over her taunt stomach to her love nest. He quickly found her clit and rubbed it as he fucked her. "I'm coming!" She screamed while his fingers played with her clit. John too came but he didn't want the girl to see his face. After all he would be on the tennis court tomorrow and she would recognize him. He turned and grabbed his clothes. She did not realize he was gone until the door closed. Julie was so tired she fell back asleep.

Steve was still at the bar when John returned the key to him. "I don't know who told you she was a virgin but believe me she has done this before. She had a great body though"

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers