Girls Tennis Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"No shit." Steve said. "Did she see who you were?"

"No. It was dark. Good luck buddy. If she is still there you can have sloppy seconds." John laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow." He turned and left.

Steve downed his drink and headed upstairs. He figured he would have to run Sarah out of his room. He quietly opened the door and saw her body on the bed. He walked over and sat on the bed. He turned on the light and tapped on her shoulder.

"Sarah. Wake up." He said as he pulled her shoulder over towards him. He almost shit his pants when he saw Julie's face. Her eyes opened slowly.

"Who did you call me?" She asked. "Did you call me Sarah?"

"What? No, of course not." He lied. "What are you doing here?"

"You ask me that after you fuck me?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

It suddenly hit Steve that he had sent John up to fuck his wife. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed. If Julie knew he was history and fucked for life.

"Let's start all over." Steve said trying to calm down. Her body still showed the love marks of John's fingers over her ass and breasts. Damn, he had touched every inch. "I'm glad you came." He leaned over and kissed her.

"Umm." She moaned as she broke the kiss. "Are you coming to bed?" As much as she had she still wanted more.

"Yes. Of course." He said as he undressed. His prick was hard as he imagined John fucking her in the dark. She didn't need to do anything to get him hard and she was past the point of foreplay. "Just fuck me." She moaned in his ear as his prick entered her soggy pussy.

Steve could feel the results of John's climax while he steadily pumped his meat in and out of her. He had never seen her so turned on before. "Fuck me." She whispered as she nibbled on his earlobe.

At first Julie was puzzled as Steve's penis pushed inside of her. He seemed so much thinner than before. She guessed it must be because he had entered her from the rear. Right then her mind went blank as she climaxed for the fifth time that night.

Sarah awoke first the next morning disappointed she was still a virgin. At least her hymen was still intact. Anne and Tamara made sure she came at least one more time as they shared the bed last night. She tip-toed softly over to the coach's door and pushed it open. It was not locked. She peeked inside to see two naked bodies on the bed. Her coach was lying on his back. She saw his bare penis and gasped. It was at least six inches in the limp state. She closed the door and took a deep breath. If he did do it to her last night he would have been a lot larger than what she had seen. Maybe she was not ready for him just yet?

Julie's body was sore from all the sex she had the night before. At first she thought it was a dream until she opened her eyes and found herself in Steve's hotel room. She heard the shower running and reached down between her legs. Her fingers dove into her pussy to find it still full of Steve's come. She couldn't remember if they had ever had sex twice in one night. She closed her eyes and remembered how wonderful Dana's lips and tongue was on her clit. She massaged it with her fingers pretending Dana was still going down on her. She licked her own lips as she remembered returning the pleasure. She wondered if Steve would ever go for a threesome with Dana.

Dana was busy rounding up the team to get them to breakfast. She made them order a light meal because they would be running in less than two hours. She was sitting alone at one of the tables when she saw the coach and his wife come into the room. Julie's eyes searched until she saw Dana. She smiled and Dana smiled back.

Steve introduced Julie to everyone and she pretended to meet Dana for the first time. They finished breakfast and all headed to the large van to travel to the other school for their scrimmage. Steve and Dana found John and they set up the schedule. Julie sat back on the bleachers and watched. That's when she recognized John. She waved at him and saw him look at her not knowing who she was. As Steve talked to his team John walked over to the fence.

"I know I know you." He said.

"It's me Julie." She answered.

"Julie. Wow. You have gotten even better looking." He said. "When did you get here?"

"Around 10:30PM last night. I surprised Steve." She said smiling.

John took a big breath. Shit. He had gone to Steve's room after 11:00PM last night. It was Julie that he had fucked not some 18 year old virgin.

"Yes. I'm sure he was really surprised." John said while turning to see Steve looking at him. John realized Steve now knew.

"I'll talk to you later." John said as he hurried back to his team. Things were messed up.

"OK. Now don't worry about the outcome of the matches. Just stick to your basics and be patient." Steve said to his team surrounding him. They all did a little cheer and headed out to their court assignments. The sky was clear however a large cloud threatened in the distance.

Steve walked around looking at each match and how the players were performing. He paid close attention to Sarah Daniels. Not so much her tennis but her body. He remembered how she looked lying naked on the bed last night. Shit. He now wished Julie had not arrived last night. They were about an hour into the matches when the dark cloud moved over them and dumped a heavy downpour. Players scrambled to find shelter.

Julie saw the rain coming and headed quickly to her SUV which she had driven separately. She got into the vehicle when the hard rains hit. Just in time she thought as she saw a figure running up to her passenger door. She thought it was Steve and opened the door.

Dana saw the coach's wife heading her for car and ran quickly behind her. She was about 100 feet from the car when the rains hit. She was soaking wet as she knocked on the window. She smiled at Mrs. Duncan as the woman opened the door to let her in.

"Dana." Julie said surprised.

"Hi. I saw you running here and followed you." The girl said. Her sweats were dripping wet. Julie reached in the back seat and pulled out a towel. "Here." She said while handing it to the girl.

"Where did the rest of them go?" Dana asked as she tried to look out into the driving rain.

"The van." Julie laughed. "You need to get out of those clothes."

Dana looked at her and smiled.

"That's not what I meant." Julie laughed at her expression. "You'll get sick."

Julie's fingers pulled up on the bottom of Dana's sweatshirt. Dana lifted her arms and her bare back was exposed. Dana was smiling as she looked over her bare shoulder and handed the towel to Julie. "Want to dry my back?"

Julie peeked out to make sure no one was coming. "Sure." She took the towel and gently rubbed it over the girl's soft skin. When her back was dried Dana turned and leaned back in the seat. Her damp breasts were now ready for Julie's attention.

"I really enjoyed last night." Dana whispered. She noticed Julie's reluctance to dry her front. Dana took Julie's hand and pulled it along with the towel to her bare breasts. She let go and watched as the older woman slowly dabbed the towel over her small mounds and hard nipples.

"Me too." Julie said. She dropped the towel on Dana's lap and slowly placed her fingers on Dana's small nipple.

"You still owe me some answers." Dana smiled and turned her body so Julie could give her other breast equal attention.

"Ask away?" Dana placed her own hand on Julie's leg just under the loose khaki shorts. She toyed for a few seconds with the hem and curled her fingers until they slithered underneath and up towards Julie's dampness.

"Has Steve slept with any of the girls on the team?"

"I think so. I've only heard rumors." Dana answered. Her finger pressed against Julie's silky panties. Julie opened her legs and slid towards the girl to make it easier for to reach the destination they both wanted her to be at.

"Tell me about the rumors." Julie said. The girl's fingers were tracing a light path up and down the valley of her pussy covered by her cream colored panties.

"Well. I've heard he has been sleeping with our athletic director Mrs. Donovan." Dana felt the rise of Julie's clit and stopped. She pushed harder against the pleasure knob. Julie's ass lifted automatically.

"What else?" She moaned as the girl's finger rubbed up and down her clit.

"Gina told me last night she had sex with him in the showers one day on the weekend. She said he did it to her in the ass." Dana pulled the woman's panties to the side and quickly found her bare clit. She resumed her molesting action.

Julie felt the pressure about to blow. "In her ass?" She moaned. Steve had wanted her to try it there but she had refused.

"Yes. And she has a big ass." Dana laughed. Julie tried to grin but the pleasure was too overwhelming. "Want me to suck you?"

Julie heard the girl's question and again looked around the car. The rain was not as hard but still hard enough to keep everyone captive. "Here?"

"No. In the back." Dana said looking over the seat. The rear seat was folded down and the whole rear of the SUV was empty. She moved her fingers lower until her middle finger slipped deep into Julie's pussy.

What resistance Julie had was now gone. She felt the girl's finger pull out of her damp hole and watched as she crawled over the seat. Julie grinned as she grabbed the waistbands of the girl's sweatpants and panties. As Dana crawled forward her sweatpants and panties stayed behind. Dana fell naked face forward and laughed.

Julie felt like a school girl as she crawled forward and over the seat. Dana's hands quickly helped her remove her shorts, shirt, bra and panties. The two of them moved their bodies together as their lips met.

Steve was sitting in the driver's seat in the van hearing all the giggles and laughter behind him. He felt guilty that his wife was probably sitting alone in her SUV on the other side of the parking lot. He turned on the wipers and could see her windows were all frosted up.

Tamara knew Dana had sex with the coach's wife and had seen Dana and the coach's wife run to the SUV. She and the other girls were whispering and giggling as they guessed what Dana was doing to the older woman in the car.

"Girls. All of you stay in the van. I'm going to go join my wife." Steve said as he stood and grabbed one of the team umbrellas.

"Coach. I wouldn't do that." Tamara whispered. The other girls giggled and some laughed.

"Why not?" Steve asked. "And, what is so funny?" The girls suddenly shut up.

"Coach. Look around. Who is missing?" Tamara whispered.

Steve did a quick head count. "Ten." All the players were here. He looked at Tamara with a puzzled look.

Suddenly it hit him. Dana! Tamara was trying to tell him Dana was in the SUV with his wife. Steve threw open the door and opened the umbrella. He made his way through the puddles until he was standing next to the car.

The girls all ran from their seats and crowded in the front window trying to see what was going to happen.

Steve wiped the passenger side window but could not see anyone He looked down on the seat and saw a pair of white panties. Shit. He quickly moved to the back window and wiped the glass. He could only see the tops of someone's knees. He tapped on the window and watched as a head rose upward from between the two knees. He was shocked to see Julie's face and dripping mouth. It was Dana's knees she was between. He grabbed the door knob and pulled open the door. Dana's face came out of between Julie's legs. They both looked at him in panic. As he slammed the door he heard his wife scream, "STEVE!"

Steve walked back to the van and saw all the girls looking at him through the front window. He turned and headed towards the tennis stadium. He said under a ledge and tried to figure out what was going on. He had sent his old friend up to fuck his wife last night and now found her doing a 69 in the back of her SUV with the team manager. He wasn't sure if he should be pissed or happy.

As luck would have it the sun came out and soon everyone was milling around the courts again. The girls, Dana and Julie kept their distance from Steve. John came over and announced they had gotten the courts back up to playing condition. Steve moved over and told the girls to get back to their matches. As Steve turned to walk away Tamara tapped him on his shoulder. "You OK?" She asked concerned.

Steve turned and smiled. "Sure. Remember what you gave me when I left the hotel last night."

Tamara thought about the cherry. "Of course. Would you like it tonight instead?"

"You got it." Steve replied. Steve actually forgot about Julie and Dana and spent a lot of the afternoon watching the matches. Terry, the black girl, destroyed her opponent and Anne showed little problems with her previous injury. Steve was watching Sarah's match when she turned around and saw him through the chain link fence. She blushed and waved. Steve smiled and waved back. She double-faulted the next two serves so Steve quickly left.

Steve was walking by another court when two of his players, Christie and Cindy Williams, were arguing about who was going to play the girl across the net from them. "Dana told me to come to court three." Christie said to her identical twin.

"No. She told me to come to court three." Cindy said angrily.

"Hold on." Steve said as he motioned for Dana to come over to him and the twins. Dana walked cautiously towards him nervous that the coach would be pissed about her being with his wife.

"Dana. Please straighten this out." Steve said without even looking at his team's manager. He walked by her and didn't look back.

"Boy, did you piss off the coach." Cindy said smiling to the boyish manager.

"That's none of your fucking business." Dana quickly replied.

"Let's see." She said as she looked down the schedule. "Actually you both are supposed to be playing here. This is a doubles match." She said smiling. Dana saw the other team's manager and walked over to her to straighten out the mess. Soon another girl came to court three and the doubles match started.

Dana walked back to the main court and saw the coach talking to his wife. She quickly turned and walked away.

"Are you going to at least talk to me?" Julie asked as she sat next to him on the bleacher seat.

"Not now Julie. I'm trying to see who my better players are." He answered.

"Dana told me everything so please stop acting like a Saint." She said as she moved up about six rows on the bleachers.

Shit. Steve muttered to himself. Julie knew he had been screwing around. But, so has she. He smiled as he thought about a new door opening for the both of them. He put down his clipboard and walked up to sit next to her. "So neither of us are Saints and we both seemed to be enjoying our new lifestyle." He said looking at the court. Terry was now playing the other team's number one player.

"So have you slept with her?" Julie asked looking at the thin muscular black girl dash forward for an overhead slam.

"Not really." He answered.

"What does not really mean?" Julie asked with a smile.

"I saw her naked and she touched my prick and sucked on it. But, we were interrupted." He said like it really mattered.

"Is there anyone on the team you haven't had sex with yet?" Julie asked

"Of course. There has only been a few." He answered.

"Dana told me about you and Ms. Donavan." Julie said. "Do I need to do any worrying about her?"

"Nope. She was lonely and so was I." Steve answered.

"You are such an asshole." She said while smacking him on his arm. "It was the same as Bill and I and we didn't go all the way."

"You're right. I am an asshole." He said. "Can we get over everything that has happened so far?"

"I can if you can." Julie said. "Actually I was hoping we could enjoy our new lifestyle together."

Steve turned and looked at her. "You mean...."

She smiled. "I'm beginning to really like the female touch and other things. Do you think we can have some company tonight?"

"Sure. There is one more thing I think you should know." He said hoping she wouldn't go crazy on him. She turned and looked. "What else could there be?" She laughed.

"Last night I thought Sarah was going to be in my bed waiting for me. I had decided to stop having sex with my players so I sent John up to my room to handle it for me." He said and stopped to see if she understood what he was saying.

At first she didn't. After all she was the one in his bed when he came.... "SHIT. It was John who fucked me and not you." She said while putting her hand over her mouth in shock. "I didn't know you were in my bed. If I had known of course I would not have sent him up to fuck you." Steve quickly added. He didn't know if she was pissed or not.

"Now I know why it felt so different. I thought it was because we haven't had sex in a few months. He was so much thicker..." She said stopping and turning to look at him.

Suddenly they both burst out laughing.

"I can't believe I'm laughing about another man fucking my wife." Steve said.

"It's funny because you told him to do it." She said still laughing.

Terry stopped the match when she heard her coach and his wife laughing so hard behind her. She turned around and smiled. They were looking at her and smiling back.

"How about her?" Julie asked.

"Really?" Steve replied. "You know I can get into a lot of trouble for sleeping with my players."

"Not with me you can't." She grinned. "As long as I'm with you. Julie said looking down at the young black girl.

"So?" Julie laughed. "Do you want her to join us?"

"Actually I was thinking two girls." Steve grinned.

"And who would that be?" Julie asked as she rubbed his leg close to his bulging hard-on.

"Sarah and Dana." He answered.

Julie looked at him with a confused face.

"I promised to break Sarah's cherry and I would love to watch you and Dana go at it." Steve said as her fingers curled around the tent in his shorts.

Steve lost track of time as the teams finished up and as he drove the crowded van back to the hotel. Julie drove Dana back in the SUV. Steve and Julie made it to their room as the girls screamed and hollered coming down the hall.

"How about Sarah? Julie asked as she took off her clothes and walked naked into the shower. Her naked husband was right behind her.

"Tamara will have Sarah ready for 7:00PM." He said. His hard-on pushed against her creamy ass cheeks. "You better save that for later." She said laughing as she turned on the cold water and jumped out of the way to see the frigid stream hit his pink pole. "Dana is looking forward to it."

"Shit. That's cold!" He screamed as he watched his prick quickly lose its hardness. Julie prevented him from getting hard even though he kept trying to touch her as they showered. "Control yourself you perv..." She laughed. They quickly dried and headed downstairs for dinner. At 6:45PM Julie and Steve headed up to their room to get ready for their doubles match. Dana knocked first and was 10 minutes early.

"You're not eager are you?" Steve said as he let her in. He stopped and stared. For the first time he was seeing Dana in a dress. "Is this Dana?" He asked as he stood by to look at her. She had put on some makeup and even looked like she was wearing panty hose.

"You like?" She said as she spun around before him.

"Careful." He joked as he saw a lot of her thighs. "I might want you for myself."

"Who knows? I might want that myself." She laughed as she walked over to stand in front of Julie who was also wearing a dress. "Hi." She said to the older woman.

Julie looked over at Steve and smiled. She slowly stood up in front of Dana and took the young girls head in her hands. She kept her eyes open looking at her husband as she pulled Dana's mouth to her own. Her mouth opened and met Dana's soft lips.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers