Girls Tennis Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"God." Steve moaned while he watched his wife sucking on the tongue of another female. Her hands moved down Dana's back to her round ass. Her eyes were still watching him as she gently squeezed Dana's buttocks. Steve had to sit down while Julie's fingers pulled Dana's dress upward until her ass was on display under the sheer panty hose. She was not wearing any panties.

Julie was grinning at him as she pulled Dana's panty hose out and slid her hands underneath. Steve watched her small thin fingers moved under the silky covering and over Dana's ass.

"I think he likes it." Julie whispered in Dana's ear. Dana turned and saw the large bulge in his pants.

"Why don't you show it to us?" Julie asked him with a giggle.

Dana smiled.

Steve unzipped his fly and reached down inside his boxers to pull out his full eight inches of hardness. Dana's eyes opened wide when she saw the size of his prick. Julie turned Dana to face Steve and reached up to pull down the zipper on the girl's dress. She pushed the straps off her shoulders and it fell at her feet. Dana stood only in her panty hose.

Steve slowly stoked his grand salami as his eyes took in the site in front of him. Dana had been hiding a wonderful body under those sweats. Her breasts were small but well proportioned. Her stomach was flat as it curled down under the pantyhose. He could see a small mound of pubic hair above the vee above her thighs.

Dana was breathing heavy as Julie undressed her in front of the coach. The woman's fingers moved up under her arms to cup and gently caress her breasts and hard nips. She knew she was going to have sex with Julie while the coach was in the room but to have him sitting in front of them was a big turn on. Especially since he was stroking his large penis. Dana closed her eyes as Julie's fingers found the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled downward. She felt the cool air move over her stomach her thighs and her calves. She stepped from the stockings and stood naked for the first time in front of a man.

She turned and helped Julie from her dress and panties.

"His turn." Julie whispered to Dana. They giggled as they slowly walked towards him. He didn't resist them as they slowly and methodically undressed him. Dana stood back as Julie pulled the boxers over his hard-on and off his legs.

Steve only had his wristwatch on. He looked at it. "Seven O'clock. Showtime." He said. "Let's get under the sheet." Dana crawled under first and Julie moved next to her. Steve made sure the door was unlocked and moved under the sheet next to his naked wife. He saw Dana's fingers already caressing Julie's breast.

He was ready to say she's late when the door opened and Sarah's face peaked in. She saw the three in the bed and froze. Suddenly someone pushed her into the room and slammed the door behind her.

"Hello Sarah." Steve said. She was only wearing a very sheer light blue negligee which did little to hide her young pink body. "Come over here."

Sarah blushed as she walked slowly to the edge of the bed. "Have you met my wife yet?"

Sarah looked at the woman's face next to her coach. "Yes. At dinner remember?"

"Hi Sarah." Julie giggled. Dana's fingers were now parting her pubic hair and heading south.

"Hi Sarah." Dana said. She found the woman's clit and rolled her finger tip across it. Julie closed her eyes and moaned.

"Why don't you take that off and join us?" Steve asked. He was holding down his tower of power to prevent scaring her off.

Sarah turned and faced the other way. They watched as her fingers pushed the straps of the negligee off her shoulder. It fell to her hips and stopped. Her fingers moved down and pushed again until the silky cloth fell at her feet. Her cute round ass was on display for the three bedmates eyes.

"Beautiful." Steve said out loud. Sarah smiled and turned to see Steve holding the sheet open for her to crawl under. She quickly turned to prevent them seeing her naked breasts and pussy but stopped when she saw Steve's hard-on. She gasped and froze. Julie laughed and reached over Steve to grab Sarah's arm. She pulled the scared girl over until she was lying directly on top of her naked coach. His prick was lying from the top of her pubic mound to the bottom of her breasts.

"Relax." Julie whispered as she moved her own body over until her breast rubbed against the girl's side. Dana was rubbing her body up against Julie's back.

"Are you OK?" Steve whispered in Sarah's ear. "Yes." She whispered back. She turned her face and looked down into his blue eyes. Her eyes closed as she kissed a mature man for the first time. Steve was surprised when her narrow tongue dashed out into his mouth.

Julie got to explore the virgin girl's nakedness first. Her fingers moved under her ass cheeks and into the girls tight slit. She definitely is a virgin. Julie thought and realized she needed to have a lot more moisture down there. She whispered to her husband.

"I think Dana and I need to get her ready for you."

Steve smiled. "Go ahead." He felt Julie pull Sarah off of him and down on her back next to him. Julie saw the sheet move off and both female's heads moving south to her stomach. She moaned when the first set of lips moved over her pussy. She screamed when another mouth joined the first one.

Dana and Julie took turns licking and sucking on the girl's virgin gate. Steve was living one of his wildest fantasies as he watched two women going down on a young 18 year old girl. Sarah's head was moving side to side, was panting loudly and grasping the sheet at her sides.

Julie raised her head and wiped her mouth with her forearm. She smiled. "I think she is ready."

Julie and Dana moved away as Steve moved his hips over to where their heads were. Sarah spread her legs as wide as she could as she waited for his first serve. He pushed gently against her maidenhead and it slipped below. LET. Steve got ready to serve again. His crown took its position and shot forward until he felt her hymen give way. ACE! She grabbed his hips and pulled as he slowly moved deep inside of her.

"Ahhh." She moaned. He was filling her up completely and she was overflowing with lust. The pain moved quickly to pleasure.

"I'm OK." She whispered to give him the go ahead to start fucking her. He did.

Dana watched with high interest as Sarah lost her virginity. Dana had never thought she could find pleasure with a male until tonight. She saw the passionate look in Sarah's eyes and wondered if she could fell the same. As she imagined how it would feel Julie's tongue lashed out at her hard clit. She forgot about Steve as Julie raced with her to completion.

Sarah was in top shape and had no problem physically to keep up with her coaches movements. As he slowed down to get his breath she looked up at him.

"Can I get on top?" Steve smiled and turned until he was looking up at her white naked breasts. His fingers rose to caress the two small cherries on top.

Sarah felt now in control as she quickly raised and lowered her hips. Steve was so long she did not have to worry about him falling out.

"Your serve." Steve laughed as he lay back not having to move a muscle while she pumped her tight hole up and down his shaft. Why she had waited so long was troubling Sarah as she fucked her coach.

Steve grabbed her hips and stopped her. "Slow down I'm getting close."

Sarah smiled realizing she was going to make the coach come. Instead of slowing down she sped up.

"OH SHIT!" Steve cried. He could not stop the dam from letting go. His hot juices filled her pussy. Sarah could feel her own dam about to burst and tried to rub her clit against him but she could feel him losing his hardness.

Julie realized first that Sarah needed some help. She moved her hand up under Sarah's ass until she found the girls clit. She rubbed until the girl's soft moans turned into screams.

"I'm Coming!" Sarah cried. Sarah gave one big scream and fell lifeless on top of her coach's prone body. His soft prick was still inside her tight hole.

"Me too!" Dana shouted as Julie's tongue brought the young girl over the edge. Steve moved his fingers over to hold Dana's outer lips open which helped Julie ignite the fireworks.

"Umm." Dana moaned as she pulled Julie's head tight against her pussy.

Everyone had climaxed except Julie. Dana didn't blink an eye as she lowered her body until her lips pressed against Julie's feminine lips.

Steve and Sarah lay next to each other and watched as Dana used her skills to quickly bring Julie's body temperature up to boiling. Sarah was not shy anymore as she explored the coach's penis and balls. Steve could feel a stirring as he watched Dana's tongue do the salsa dance on Julie's clit. His prick slowly filled Sarah's small fist. He looked at her and she smiled. Second Set.

The second set lasted longer than the first. Steve took the first game and Sarah the second game. They were tied at deuce and were in a close tie breaker when Steve lost it. The young girl's soft curves were too much for him as he exploded into her hot cavern.

"God. You are a fast learner." He cried as he climaxed.

Sarah grinned. "I've got a good coach." Later that evening Julie was curled in Steve's arms. "I never knew sex could be like this."

"It has been wonderful." Steve said thinking back about all the females he had the past few weeks.

"Do you know who the men's tennis coach is?" Julie asked.

"Yes. His name is Jack. I met him last week." Steve answered. "Why?"

"I was wondering if he needed some help with the team. I am a very good organizer. Maybe he needs help running a tournament or something?" She replied.

"Are you sure all you want to do is help organize?" He laughed as he cupped her naked buttock in his palm.

"Well. I guess I could help the team reduce their stress." She giggled.

"I'll give him a call when we get home." Steve answered. They were almost asleep when the phone rang. Steve looked at the clock. It was almost 3:00AM.

He picked it up.

"Coach. It's me Terry. I need to talk to you." She said.

Steve put his hand over the mouthpiece and turned to his wife. "Terry wants to come over to talk to us. Is that OK?"

Julie smiled as she thought of the nice looking black girl. She moved over away from Steve and created a space between them. "Sure." She said giggling as she patted the empty space.

"Come on over." Steve said realizing any chance for sleeping was now out of the question.

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed Girls Tennis Coach II. Some of you were appreciative that this storyline actually had a plot. Thank you for your feedback and your votes. Also, let me know if you would be interested in reading about Julie helping the men's tennis team, Dana losing her virginity, Terry's threesome with the coach and his wife, and Ann meeting Julie. Don't forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers