Girls Tennis Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve knew he was crossing dangerous grounds. "You better turn over."

Steve moved back as Anne slowly opened her legs to turn. Her panties stretched to the side and a large curl of her pubic hairs moved out into his view. He tried to look away but his hard-on wouldn't let him. He heard Dana gasp as Anne turned. Her panties were wedged between her ass cheeks. They could barely see the narrow white strip of panty. Her ass was on display.

Steve was sweating as his fingers moved again up her leg. Her legs opened again which also opened her ass cheeks slightly. He could see the white cloth wedged down at the bottom of her ass crevice. "How does that feel?" He muttered. "Good." She laughed. "But, it's the wrong leg."

"Sorry." Steve answered. His fingers crossed over to touch the other leg. "I don't see any bruising." He said as his fingers made the trip up the back of her leg to the bottom of her naked hip. He wanted so bad to keep going. His prayers were answered.

"I think it is higher." She said. Higher would mean her ass.

Steve froze as he made his decision to touch her ass cheek. He couldn't have stopped his hands if he tried. He watched as his hands moved up over her soft ass. Her legs again spread slightly. As he pushed on her buttock her crack opened wide to show him her dark puckered hole poorly hidden by her panty wedge.

"Right there." She moaned as he pulled his hand away. "Let me know if any of this hurts." He said as his fingers explored her whole exposed ass cheek. She jerked slightly as his fingers moved close to her crack. But, she didn't object. He wondered how far she would let him go.

"How about down here?" Steve asked as his fingers pushed between her thighs about three inches below her covered pussy. He could feel her dampness between her soft thighs. Her thighs opened wide to allow him access to anywhere he wanted. But, Dana, his witness was watching his every move.

Suddenly the phone rang. "I'll get it." Dana said as she moved into the small office.

Steve knew this was his chance to see if she would let him touch her pussy. His fingers crept north until he touched the cloth of her panties just under her rear hole. He got his permission to continue when she again opened her legs and raised her hips. She wanted him to touch her.

His fingers rubbed against the edge of the cloth and over to her pussy indentation. He pushed forward and found a huge wet spot. "Ohhh." She moaned.

"Oh, Hi Ms. Corbett." Dana said on the phone. "Coach is working with a player right now. OK, I'll tell him. Does he have your phone number?" Dana asked.

Steve thought about touching under her panties but knew he was taking too much of a chance. He pulled his damp fingers from her panties.

"Oh no." She moaned as she turned to look at him. Her fingers moved over and grabbed his bulge. Steve pulled her hand away.

"Not now." He said. Dana walked into the room.

"Ms. Corbett wants you to call her." Dana said. "The number is on your desk."

"Thanks Dana. Anne needs what we call RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Would you get some ice, put it in some cloth and apply it to the bottom of her right hip?"

"Sure." Dana said with a smile.

"I better get out with the team." He said.

Steve walked away as Dana looked down at the bulge in his pants. She smiled as he walked into the office. Steve listened at the door to see what they said.

"What did he do?" Dana asked Anne."

"I can't tell." She giggled.

"Did he do this?" Dana asked. It was silent until Steve heard Anne moan loudly.

"Yes." She answered. "Don't stop." Steve cracked the door and looked in to see Dana's hand up between Anne's legs. Her hand was moving in and out. Steve laughed to himself as he gently closed the door.

He hurried outside and found the girls sitting down. "OK up. I thought I said to volley?"

"That was 30 minutes ago." Toni said. "I guess we got a little tired."

"Well, how about this? Get up and give me 100 laps around the tennis court."

They all moaned and stood. Toni led the way as they took off. "Count out loud by yelling the lap number as you pass the gate." Steve yelled.

"ONE!" Toni yelled as they ran past him.

Steve stayed for a little while and decided to call Ann. He moved back into the office and gave her a call.

"Hi." He said hoping she would recognize his voice.

"How is it going?" She asked. "You aren't ready to quit yet are you?" She laughed.

"Oh no. I'm beginning to enjoy it." He said thinking about finger-fucking his transfer student. The phone had a long cord so it enabled him to walk to the locker room door and peek inside. He almost gasped as he saw Anne wearing only a sports bra and panties on the table facing upward. Dana was holding an ice pack on her thigh and was running her fingers over her creamy white stomach. Steve closed the door. "Will I see you tonight?" Ann asked. "You don't have practice tomorrow morning do you?"

"No, it's tomorrow afternoon. And, do you think this is a good idea?" Steve asked.

"Ask me that same question tomorrow morning." She said softly. Steve took that to mean he was invited to stay over.

"I will" He replied.

Steve moved back out to the courts and heard the girls yell, "94" as they pasted the gate. He smiled and moved over to the bench and waited until they made it to 100 laps. They all collapsed on the court in front of him. He tried not to laugh.

Steve took a tennis racket and hit some balls at each girl. He could tell pretty quickly who the better players were. It took him about an hour to get their names right and to pair them up according to ability.

The freshman girl, Sarah Daniels, was very good and very cute. He found out she was only 17 but her birthday was only a few days away.

After another hour he told the girls to hit the showers. He took note that one girl, Gina, seemed to be winded and out of shape. She was overweight and needed to lose about 20 pounds. He told her to see him in the office.

They could hear the other girls laughing and making a lot of noise while Gina sat in the small office in front of his desk. "Gina. We need to talk about getting you in shape." Steve said trying to be nice.

"I know. I've tried almost everything." She said looking down at her large thighs stretching out her shorts. Steve talked to her about proper eating a proper diet and exercising.

"I'll get you some dieting information and Monday morning. So meet me at the track and I'll run some laps with you." Steve said. He needed to get into better shape himself.

After he finished at his desk and watching the girls leave the locker room he noticed the locker room light still on. He knocked on the door and heard no sounds. He opened the door and looked inside. He could see one of the girls still in the rear shower. He knew he should leave but he noticed it was one of the black girls on the team. He had never seen a naked black woman before. He almost chickened out until he heard the shower turn off. A long black arm pulled the towel down off the top of the shower door and he watched as she wrapped the towel around her body. She opened the door and stepped out. Steve wondered what she would do if he accidentally stepped in on her. As she walked to her locker and stood removing the towel he opened the door and stood there looking at her naked body. Her breasts were a caramel shade with light brown nipples on the top of each. His eyes quickly flashed down to her curly dark bush between her long but muscular thighs.

"OH GOD. I'M SORRY." Steve shouted. "I thought everyone was gone. I knocked."

Terry was shocked at first to see her new coach looking at her nude body. She was late because she spent so long in the shower fantasizing about Steve. She masturbated while imagining his strong body between her thighs and her long black legs wrapped around his ivory ass.

"Oh, that's OK. You are the coach and I don't have a problem with you being in here." Terry said while her heartbeat raced away. She dropped the towel down on the bench seat and stood erect to show him her womanly secrets.

"This is so weird. Being a male coach on a woman's team. I guess if you guys were male and I walked in here there would be no problem." He said trying to justify his presence while standing in front of this beautiful creature.

Terry turned to get some hairpins to push her hair back. Her purpose was to show him her greatest asset. Her round brown ass. He didn't miss it.

"I understand you didn't start playing tennis until a couple of years ago." Steve said trying to pretend to have a normal conversation. His prick was pushing out the front of his cotton shorts. He knew she could see his condition but he didn't care.

"Yes. I'm looking for new experiences and tennis was one of them." She said smiling and glaring at his bulge.

"What other new experiences are you looking for?" Steve asked already knowing her answer.

"I'm not sure if I should answer." Terry giggled.

"Go ahead. I expect my players to be honest with me and me with them." Steve said as he moved closer to her.

"I've always..." She stopped and held her face in her hands.

"God, this is so embarrassing." She said as she moved over to sit on the bench seat. She straddled the seat, which opened her thighs and her dark pussy for Steve's view. Steve could see her pink inner lips. She might be embarrassed at what she was thinking but not what she was showing. Steve thought.

"Go ahead." Steve said as he moved over to sit on the bench only a couple of feet from her. He could now see her clit sticking out of her pussy lips.

"I've always wanted to fuck a white guy." She said seriously. Her giggling stopped.

They both stared into each other's eyes for over a minute. No one moved or made a sound. It was decision time.

"Now, you have to be honest with me." She said looking down at his hard-on sticking up in his shorts.

"What do you want right now?" She asked as she slid up to him. Her face was only inches from his. He could smell her soapy smell from her glistening skin.

"I think you know what I want." He said. "However, I also want to keep my job."

"I won't say a word." She said as her hand moved forward on the seat until she touched his bare knee.

"Not a word." She whispered as her hand moved up his hairy leg to the edge of his shorts. Steve was speechless as he felt her hand move slowly under the material until she touched the edge of his boxers. She inched her slim fingers under his underwear and up to his balls. Her fingers caressed his hairy round orbs and moved north to surround his shaft.

"Not a word." She said again as she measured his length. Terry's other hand gently pushed Steve back on the bench until he was lying on his back. Her fingers pulled his long prick out from under his shorts and boxers until it stuck straight upwards in her dark fingers.

Terry's fantasy was in her hand as her lips moved forward to taste him. As her full lips opened to close over his crown the phone suddenly rang. Terry tried to hold him down but Steve's reaction was to get to the phone like he could be caught with his prick in her mouth. He pulled his prick from her fingers and back into his shorts. He jumped off the bench and ran into his office.

"Hello." He answered.

"Steve. You are a hard worker aren't you?" Anne said on the line. "How did your day go?"

Steve took some quick breaths. "Actually very well." He panted.

"Why are you out of breath? Were you running?" Anne asked.

"Yes." He lied. "I have to stay in shape to keep up with these young women."

Steve heard the locker room door open and turned to see Terry walk out wearing her shorts and a tight top. She moved over to his chair and whispered in his ear away from the phone.

"I'll take a rain check." Terry walked out of his office.

Steve smiled and shook his head yes. "Tonight? How about 7 O'clock?" Anne agreed and Steve hung up the phone.

Steve thought about his first day. He had massaged a girl's leg and brushed across her panties. He watched the team manager masturbate the same girl. He watched another player take a shower and allowed her to touch and suck his bare prick. Damn. Even if he does get fired it was worth it.

He was so horny he almost ran to his car to get home to prepare for his night at Anne's. At least he wouldn't be fired by his boss for fucking another woman. He laughed to himself. He thought about his agreement to have no dealing with other women while he was separated but shit she was probably doing the same thing.

Steve knew excitement was in the air as he entered Ann's condo. The lights were turned down low and soft music was playing in the background. As he walked past Ann he noticed the low cut silk top she was wearing. His eyes followed her cleavage down to the straining button. He wondered if she was wearing a push up bra.

"Be careful where you are walking." Ann laughed as he stumbled on the edge of the carpet.

Steve tried to keep his eyes above her chest as they ate their dinner and sipped their wine. After his episode with the girls in the locker room his prick was ready for some real action. He thought of his wife Julie and their separation agreement. Right now she was out of site and out of mind. His mind was overtaken by his hard-on.

They cleaned off the table and Ann placed the dirty dishes in the sink. "I'll get to them later." She said as she dried her hands and turned to face Steve.

"Are you as nervous as I am?" Ann asked as she walked slowly up to Steve's chest.

"It's been a while since I've been with another woman like this." He said as his fingers moved slowly up her arms. He felt the tiny soft hairs and her smooth skin. His lips moved forward to lightly peck at her rosy lips. Her eyes closed and her arms moved around his broad shoulders. Their mouths opened as their tongues raced to find the other.

Steam came from their bodies as they ate each other's lips, tongue and mouth. Steve's hands moved up her silk covered back to find only a single strap horizontally across her back. She was wearing a strapless bra. His prick crushed against her stomach.

She broke the kiss and took a deep breath. "God. We need to slow down or I'll have a heart attack."

"Don't want that to happen." Steve said as he pulled his hard-on back from her stomach.

"Do you mind if we just kiss and touch for a while?" Ann asked as she took his hand and looked up into his blue eyes.

"Sounds like a great plan." Steve chuckled as he allowed her to lead him through the den into her bedroom. The bedspread was removed and only two silk sheets remained. Two scented candles were providing the only light in the bedroom.

"I think this is where I say I need to get into something more comfortable." Ann said as she guided him to the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable but don't start without me." She laughed. Steve watched her walk into the adjoining bathroom. She closed the door.

Ann took a drink of water as she stripped off her clothing. She stood nude in front of the large mirror looking at her hard nipples and moist pussy. She had trimmed her bush into a thin line above her slit. She sprayed some perfume and slipped into her sheer negligee. The shadows of her dark nipples and thin pubic hair could be seen through the material.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. She froze when she saw Steve's near naked body on top of the silk sheets. He was only wearing his black boxers and his prick was pushing up the front of them.

"Is that for me?" She laughed as she looked at his bulge. Her body crawled up onto the bed until her head was directly above the tent in his boxers.

"Sure." Steve said as he watched her lips moved down to kiss the covered tip of his shaft. He moaned and she smiled. It was like riding a bike she thought to herself.

She only kissed it once as she moved her silky covered body over his hips. She moved up his body until her lips were above his. She lowered her body and lay directly on top of his. Her legs spread open to allow his prick to push against her thinly covered pussy. Her tongue found his again.

Steve's fingers explored her back and moved slowly down to cup her smooth ass cheeks. His fingers moved down her ass crack and under her hips. His fingers found her dripping pussy slit and rubbed against her hard clit.

"OH GOD!" She screamed as he rubbed her pleasure knob.

Her eyes looked into his. "I thought we were going to go slow?" She moaned as his finger played with her clit.

"Want me to stop?" He smiled.

"If you do I'll bite your nose off." She laughed as her mouth moved up and lightly bit his nose.

"OH GOD, I'M COMING!" She screamed as Steve's fingers brought her over the brink.

Ann's breathing was quick and ragged as she exploded. "NOW!" His fingers didn't stop until she reached back and grabbed his arm.

Ann moved her body off of his and moved her hand up to his chest. She played with the hair on this chest and moved her fingers down to his hard nipples. She moved her lips over and sucked one of his nips into her mouth. As she sucked his nipple her fingers moved down his tight abs to the top of his boxers.

"So what have you been hiding from me?" She asked as she turned her head to watch her fingers unbutton the one button on his boxers. As the button released she guided the opening to the peak of his bulge. The bald knob of his prick made its grand entrance while she pushed the boxers downward.

"I've never...." She said out loud as she watched the size of his prick appear.

She didn't have to finish her statement as her fingers curled around his naked pole.

Her lips turned to kiss his stomach and move down into his navel. They both knew her mouths final destination as it crossed over the waistband of his boxers. She curled her hand to aim the tip at the entrance to her mouth. Her hot tongue moved out to taste his pre-cum. She licked around the crown and down the bottom side to the top of his balls.

"Am I doing OK?" She asked looking up at his face.

He opened his eyes. "Yes. Very good."

Ann experimented more and realized she could turn her head and be able to get almost his entire huge prick down her throat.

"You sure you've never done this?" Steve moaned as her lips moved down to the base and back to the tip.

"No. Maybe I should have." She said as her lips popped off the dripping tip. A small string of pre-come dangled between the tip and her lip. She licked it off and smiled as she resumed.

"I'm glad you didn't." Steve said happy she had divorced her husband.

Steve could feel the damn about to burst and reached down to pull her lips off. "I'm about to come." He warned.

Ann quickly moved her hips over his and reached under to guide his prick to her hot oven. She lowered her pussy down his shaft. "OH GOD!" She moaned as his meat filled her meat locker.

"FUCK ME!" She screamed as she raced to catch up to his passion level. Steve held back as long as he could but gripped her hips hard as he filled her hot oven with his steaming juices.

"God. That was incredible." Ann whispered as she lay on his still body. She moved off and went into the bathroom to clean up. When she returned Steve was gone. She sat down to read his note.

"Ann,

I had promised my wife I would not have sex with another woman for three months. It's been three weeks. Please forgive me but I have to leave. Steve."

Ann read the note again and fell back on the bed. Shit. They had gone too fast. She didn't know if she should call him or not. She lay there for about 10 minutes and grabbed a glass of wine as she headed to lie naked on the lounge chair on her patio.

Steve had a message when he got back to his apartment. His wife had called to see how he was doing. He thought about calling her back but decided to wait until the next day. He was afraid she would detect that he had just slept with another woman.