Girls Tennis Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve woke early on Sunday morning and decided to go to his office to read up on the player's bios. As he parked his car he noticed someone running on the track behind the school. He walked to the fence and saw Gina as she turned the lap.

"Hi Coach." She said as she ran up to the fence.

"Gina. Didn't I say we would run on Monday?" Steve asked seeing her sweats soaked with perspiration.

"Yes. But, I wanted to get a head start." She said gasping for breath. Steve could see she was overheated.

"You better stop and come in to cool off." He said as he walked her to the gate.

As they entered the locker room Gina turned and looked at him before she fainted. Steve managed to catch her before she hit the floor. He hurried and grabbed a towel and soaked it with cold water. When he got back to Gina's form she was coming to.

"You OK?" Steve asked as he dabbed the cool towel on her forehead.

"I'm so dizzy." She said. "Can I have a drink of water?"

Steve grabbed a cup of water from a nearby fountain. "Only drink a little." He said as he held her head up to take a sip.

Gina took a few more sips and Steve helped her to sit up. "I think you need to cool off in the showers." He said.

"OK." Gina said as she tried to stand. She was still a little wobbly. "I'm so hot." She said as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Steve turned to leave.

"Don't go." She said sitting in her large white sports bra. Her large breasts were flattened against her chest. Steve could see her large dark nipples through the opaque material.

"I shouldn't be here." He said.

"I want you here. You are my coach and I may need some help." She said as she pushed her damp sweatpants under her round ass and thick thighs. She sat in only her sports bra and white panties. Her thighs were so large Steve could not see the crotch of her underwear.

"Help me." She said holding her hand out for him to support her while walking to the showers.

Steve knew it was dangerous but couldn't resist the nearly nude young woman. He tried not to look at her round ass as he led her up to the shower stall.

"I'll be in my office." Steve said as she turned on the water and held out her hand to adjust the temperature.

"No please. I'm still a little wobbly." She turned facing away as she pulled her bra up over her enormous mounds. Her heart was racing as she pushed down her last layer of clothing. She walked forward and stood under the luke- warm water spray.

Steve turned his body and looked the other way as she moved her head under the water. Although she was heavy she was also very muscular.

"Coach." She said softly.

Steve turned and saw her facing him. The water droplets fell from her head to her chin, down to her large breasts and down to the floor. Her nipples were long and pink. He could see her full growth of pubic hair resting at the junction of her thighs.


"Gina." Steve said not knowing what to say. His body was keeping him there but his mind was telling him to run out.

"Join me." She said while reaching out her hand to grab his wrist. She was stronger than he thought because before he could react she had his fully clothed body under the warm spray next to her.

"Shit!" Steve cried feeling his clothing become saturated with water.

As his pants became wet it was more than apparent how big his prick was under his pants. "Wow." Gina said as her hand moved down to curl around his soaked joystick.

"God. Are all you girls this horny?" Steve asked as she squeezed and released his dripping prick though his pants.

"Yes." She said. "We were so happy a man is now coaching us. Coach Williams had a hard time satisfying us."

"Coach Williams?" Steve asked surprised.

"Yes. We all knew she was a lesbian. And a few of us found out first hand."

"I should leave now. Too much talking going on with this team." Steve laughed as he moved one wet sneaker out of the shower. Gina still held on to his covered hard-on. "I won't talk."

"OK. But you have to tell me more about Coach Williams." Steve said stepping back into the shower. His hands turned Gina around until his prick pushed against her full ass cheeks. He had never experienced anal sex before and seeing her nice round ass revived his fantasy.

"Coach Williams and Dana had a thing. I caught them in bed on one of our road trips. Dana and I were rooming together." Gina said. Steve pulled his wet tee shirt off and pushed down his wet slacks. His boxers followed and were thrown on a pile outside the shower. He moved his bare prick forward and placed it pointing upward between Gina's ass cheeks.

"Oooh Coach. I didn't know you liked me that much." Gina giggled feeling his rod sliding up and down her large crevice.

"Is that all?" Steve asked. His hands moved around to cup her large dripping breasts. Her hard nipples pressed into his palms.

"No. Coach Williams came on to me in the showers one day. She told me I had to keep it quite about her and Dana."

"Is that all?" Steve asked while his fingers moved over her firm stomach to her full bush. Her thighs opened to allow him access to her dripping pussy.

"No. OH!" She cried as he massaged her large clit. "She did that to me too."

"And this?" Steve asked as his middle finger moved deep inside her pussy channel.

"Yes. Don't stop." Gina cried. Steve didn't and lucky for them the school was empty because Gina's screams shook the walls. "I'M COMING!" She buckled her body back and forth as she climaxed. Finally her body became calm and she pulled his fingers from her bush. "How about you?" She asked as she tried to turn facing him. But, he held her from turning.

"I was wondering." He said as he gently pushed her shoulders downward, which caused her ass to push back into his stomach.

"I've never done that before." She said thinking about it. She didn't verbally answer as she reached back and grabbed her cheeks. She spread them apart and pushed her ass back at him.

Steve didn't want to hurt her as he guided his tip to her puckered opening. The dampness of the shower helped as he pushed gently inside. "You OK?" Steve asked as he traveled about two inches.

"Yes." She said as she spread her cheeks wider and pushed back. "God. It's so tight." Steve moaned as his prick moved another inch or two.

"Stop a minute." Gina cried.

"You OK?" Steve asked again.

"Yes. I'm slipping on the floor." She moved her feet to gain her balance. "Go." She yelled.

Steve pushed again until his pubic hair crushed against her soft ass cheeks. He was as deep as he was going to get.

He slowly withdrew and pushed in slowly again. He knew he was ready to come as his prick moved out again.

"In my pussy." Gina commanded as she reached under and guided his rod into her hairy hole. Steve came as his prick rammed into the depths of her hot pussy. "I'm Coming." Steve said.

He held onto her full ass cheeks as he filled her hole with his pleasure.

Gina pulled forward and moved under the shower to clean up. "Don't worry I'm on birth control." She said with a smile.

"Good." Steve said as he leaned back against the shower wall.

"You know I think I lost a few pounds this morning." Gina said with a giggle. "Maybe we can do this every morning?"

"I don't think so. You want to get me fired or something. I don't' think our athletic director will approve."

"I guess you really don't know Ms. Corbett." Gina said as she grabbed a towel to dry off.

"What?" Steve asked. "What do you know about Ms. Corbett?"

"I don't have proof but she spent a lot of time with Tamara at the end of last season. There were a few rumors going around that they were sleeping together." Gina said as she finished drying. She handed him a towel as he stepped out naked next to her.

"Ann and Tamara?" He asked out loud.

"I haven't seen or heard anything this year. Maybe they called it off or maybe they were just good friends?" Gina said as she slipped into her clothing. "I've got to go. Got a paper due tomorrow."

Steve stared at her as she left the locker room. Shit. Ann and one of the players. Interesting. He slipped into some cotton shorts and a tee shirt someone had left in his office while his clothing dried. Ann was surprised when he called that afternoon.

"Steve." She said not knowing what to say.

"Hi. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about cutting out on you last night. I had some thinking to do."

"What was the outcome?" She asked.

"I think I want to see you again." He answered.

"Good." She said happily.

"Can I come over later? I would like to see you." Steve said.

"I would love it." She answered.

Steve hung up the phone and called Tamara's dorm. "Tamara? Hi. I was wondering if you could meet me in my office this afternoon. OK. Good. I'll see you there around 3:00PM. Bye."

Steve smiled as he sat in his office at 10 minutes to three. He would use all his experience to see how much he could get from Tamara about Ann. If things worked out maybe, just maybe, he could bring them back together again. With him in the middle of course.

Steve pretended to be looking at some papers when Tamara walked in. "Coach?" She asked when she looked in.

"Tamara. Please come in." Steve said as he stood to guide her to a seat. He closed the door and locked it without her seeing him turn the latch.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked sitting nervously with her hands together on her lap.

"Maybe? Maybe not?" He said sitting down in the chair next to her.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"That's what I need to know." Steve said trying to look serious. "I sometimes heard rumors and I have to check them out. Sometimes they are true and other times false."

"What rumors?" She asked.

"You and Ms. Corbett?" Steve asked as he watched her face. Sometimes the voice could lie but the face gives them away.

Tamara squirmed a little in her seat. She did not expect the new coach to find out about her and Ann.

"We are just friends." Tamara said quietly. "What did the rumor say?"

"That you were more than friends." Steve pressed on.

"This is private between Ms. Corbett and me." She said defensively.

"Not if it involves a player and an athletic director." Steve said sternly.

"I don't want to get Ms. Corbett in any trouble." Tamara said with tears starting to form around her eyes. "And I can't afford to lose my scholarship." A tear streamed down her cheek.

Steve knew he had her where he wanted her. "It's OK. Just tell me the truth and I promise to keep it quiet."

"You will?" Tamara asked not really believing him.

"Yes. Just between you and I." He glanced down at the full tee shirt. Her breasts were so full and with little sag.

"OK. I guess I have to trust you." She said while wiping her face.

"I had just broken up with my boyfriend and was going to quit the team. I really didn't want to live anymore. Ms. Corbett, or Ann, saw that I was having problems. My grades fell rapidly and my tennis game sucked. Coach Williams was no help because she was on the way out." She took a deep breath and continued.

"Ms. Corbett asked me to her home. It was strictly to find out what was bothering me. When I told her I started crying and so did she. I didn't know her husband had screwed up her life. She hugged me and I hugged her. We didn't plan for it to happen. It just was something we both needed at that moment."

Tamara stopped. "I'm not a lesbian."

"No one said you were." Steve answered. "Keep going."

"We didn't even know what to do." She laughed slightly. "When we finished we just held each other all night."

"It was just one time?" Steve asked.

Tamara looked away. "No. It happened again a few days later.

"And after that?"

"We got together a lot before I left for summer break." Steve could feel his prick expand as he envisioned the two of them naked in bed together. Ann had told him she had not been with another man. She was telling the truth. Kind of.

"What did you do when you were alone?" Steve asked not sure if she would give him sexual details.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Tell me how you had sex." Steve said bluntly. Either she was going to tell him or not.

"God. That's really personal." She said. She glanced down at his pants and saw his hard-on. Shit. He was getting turned on by all of this.

Steve didn't want to piss her off in case she went and complained to Ann. "You're right." He said.

"No. I'll tell you." She said smiling. She had liked him from the moment she had laid eyes on him. Since her affair with Ann she had a new outlook on life. She wanted to experience new and exciting things.

"We just kissed and touched at first." Tamara said softly. She leaned back on the chair to show him her chest in its fullest.

"Touched?"

"Yes. Outside of our clothing. She really liked my breasts." Tamara stuck them out more and smiled. "Then she undressed me and I undressed her."

"You were now naked?" Steve asked in a hurry.

"Yes. She has a beautiful body." Suddenly it hit her that maybe Steve already knew that.

"She touched me down there first." Tamara said as she looked down at her lap. "And, I touched her at the same time." Tamara was wearing loose cotton shorts and as she sat back she pulled them slowly up her legs. "She wondered if my red hair was natural." Tamara pulled up her shorts to the edge of her panties. "It is. See." She said as she gripped the edge of her panties and pulled it aside. Her flaming red pubic hair jumped out from its containment.

"Do you want to see where she touched me?" Tamara asked in a little girl's voice. She already knew the answer.

Steve shook his head yes. Her fingers pulled her panties over some more until her pink gash showed. Her fingers parted her dense forest of red hair to show him her hard clit. "Right here." She moaned as she flicked her finger across it.

"Maybe if I undress I can show you better?" Tamara said as she stood up in front of him. Steve again just shook his head yes.

"Her breasts are not as big as mine." Tamara said as she pulled off her tee shirt and released the triple clasp. Steve's eyes were as big as her pink nipples as the bra fell to his desk. "You already know that don't you?" She asked smiling.

Steve smiled. "Yes."

She teased him by playing with the elastic band on her shorts. "Want me to take these off?" She whispered.

"Yes. God Yes."

Tamara pushed the shorts and her panties down at the same time showing him the flaming red bush at the top of her white thighs. She kicked them both aside and moved up to his chair. "She kissed me right there." Tamara said as she opened her leg and pointed to her hard clit sticking up between her pussy lips. She didn't say another word as Steve's face moved forward and his tongue escaped from his lips to taste this heavenly creature's damp pussy.

"Yes coach. Just like that." Tamara moaned as she pulled his head deeper into her dampness.

Steve quickly brought Tamara's body temperature up to its max and she was ready to climax. Suddenly Steve pulled away.

"Oh no. Don't stop." She moaned as she tried to grab his head and pull it back to her.

"I will but I want you to do me a favor." Steve said with a smile.

"Sure. Anything." She moaned.

"I want you to stop by Ann's condo tonight at 8:00PM."

"Ann's condo? But..." She started to say until she realized what he wanted.

"You mean me and her?" She looked at Steve. "And....you together?"

Steve smiled.

"Sure why not?" She said as she pulled his lips back to her womanly lips.

"Suck me coach." She moaned as he quickly brought her off. Before she left they rehearsed what they would do.

Ann chose one of her sexiest outfits, as she got ready for her night with Ted. She was so excited to be involved with a man again. Her affair with Tamara last year had helped for her to forget about all the pain her ex-husband gave her. Although she had enjoyed her sex with Tamara she knew she liked to be with men more. For the first time in a long time she did not wear underwear.

Steve held out a dozen red roses as Ann answered the door.

"Wow!" He exclaimed as he saw the skimpy silky wrap Ann was wearing. It clung to her shapely body like a second skin.

"You like?" She asked as she turned to show him her curvaceous ass.

"Na." He laughed. She turned and lightly smacked him.

They moved into the dining room where candles and some glasses of wine were waiting for them. "To us." Ann toasted. Steve hesitated. "As friends." She added with a smile. Steve smiled back and clicked her glass with his.

"Sit and I'll grab the food." She said while moving into the small kitchen. Steve looked at his watch. He knew Tamara was due to arrive at 8:00AM and he had to speed things up a bit. He moved into the kitchen and pushed his body up against Ann's back as she stood by the stove.

"God. Can't you wait?" She laughed as she felt his bulge against her soft buttocks.

"No." He whispered. His hands moved around to cup her braless breasts under the silk material.

"What about the food?" She asked. His fingers snaked under the wrap and found her bare breast and hard nip. Steve's other hand found the heat control on the stove and turned it off. "I love leftovers."

"Am I a leftover?" She asked as her lips found his. They kissed for a minute without breathing. Steve gasped for air as his lips broke away from hers. "Not for me you aren't." Steve looked to see the clock. Tamara would be there in 15 minutes. He quickly untied her wrap and opened it to see her nude underneath. "Making it easy for me?" He asked.

"Are you calling me easy?" She laughed as he took off her dress and placed it on the kitchen table.

Steve didn't answer. He took her hand and led her into the den. Ten minutes. Ann fell back as Steve moved down to his knees. "I'm not sure what's gotten in to you but I'm not complaining." Her legs opened wide as his head moved up to her neatly trimmed bush. "Oh yes. Right there." She moaned. Her hands clamped onto the back of his head and held his lips tightly against her.

Tamara's watch was fast as she waited outside of Ann's door. "Eight O'clock." She said softly as she pushed the doorbell button.

"BUZZZZ."

"Shit." Ann cried. "Ignore it."

Ted knew she was close to coming.

"BUZZZZ."

"GO AWAY!" Ann screamed. She was almost there.

"BUZZZZ."

Steve pushed back and whipped his lips. "I'll get it." Ann hid down in the sofa.

Steve acted surprised to see Tamara when he opened the door. "Tamara." He said for Ann's benefit.

"I want to see Ann." Tamara said on cue.

"She is busy at the moment." Steve said trying not to smile.

"Fuck." Ann whispered hearing Tamara's voice. What bad timing she thought.

"I have to see her." Tamara said remembering her lines.

"Tamara. I told you she was busy." Steve said while looking back at the sofa.

"It's OK Steve. Let her in." Ann said looking over the back of the sofa. Tamara saw her and moved quickly around the sofa. She stopped suddenly not expecting to see her naked.

"I had to see you." Tamara said as she flew down into Ann's arms. Ann looked back at Steve. There was no hiding the fact that Tamara and she had been lovers.

Tamara's hands moved behind Ann's back and cupped her bare cheeks. "Tam. Don't." Ann said trying to push her away but the young woman was bigger and stronger. Tamara's fingers moved under her ass and snaked into her dripping pussy.

"Tamara." Ann said. She looked over at Steve while Tamara found her hard clit. "Steve. I can explain."

Steve moved to the sofa's arm and sat down. He had never seen two women have sex before and suddenly his fantasy was playing out in front of him.

"It's OK. I already knew." Steve said while reaching down to pull Tamara's blouse off her head. He released her bra and flung it aside.