Girls Tennis Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew?" She moaned. Tamara knew where her g-spots were and showed no mercy. "OH GOD."

Tamara was concentrating so much on Ann's body she didn't realize she was nude until Ann's fingers found her moist folds. Neither knew Steve was naked until he moved up next to Ann's head and guided his prick to her lips. Her eyes and mouth opened at the same time. Her clit slid into Tamara's mouth at the same time Steve's tip slid into Ann's.

"What?" Ann cried. She was just about to come for the second time when Steve pulled Tamara from between her legs.

"Let's go into the bedroom." Steve said. Tamara ran ahead of him. Steve turned to see Ann still lying back on the sofa with her legs spread. "Coming?"

"That's the problem." She said as she stood to follow Steve's naked ass. Steve jumped on the bed on his back and Ann quickly moved her dripping hole over his rod. She lowered down and down until he was deep inside of her.

Steve looked over to see Tamara sitting next to them. "Sit on my face." He said while pulling her over to him. She did as he commanded while turning to face Ann. She leaned forward to suck in Ann's lips.

Steve was in female flesh heaven. His prick was deep into Ann's scorching pussy and his tongue was inside of Tamara's.

"I'm coming!" Ann cried. Her body shook and trembled as she climaxed. Somehow Steve controlled his release. Tamara's pussy was almost suffocating him. He pushed her up and away.

"Climb on." He said as Ann pulled her body off and collapsed next to him.

"You shit." Ann whispered in his ear. Steve turned and looked to see if she was pissed. She was smiling.

"Fuck her." She whispered and turned to watch Tamara lower her tight pussy onto Steve's pole.

As Tamara and Ann showered Steve used the opportunity to call his wife. He was ready to tell her he wanted a divorce. He was silent when a man answered the phone. "Hello." The man asked.

"Is Julie there?" Steve asked.

"Hold on." The man said. Steve could hear a door opening and the sound of a shower running in the background. He could hear someone talking and the door closing again.

"She's in the shower. Can she call you back?" The man said.

"No. Just tell her Steve called. My lawyer will call her tomorrow." He said as he hung up. He was somewhat pissed that she could be so brazen sleeping with a man while they were separated. The bathroom door opened and a naked Ann and Tamara ran and jumped on him.

"Hey Coach." Tamara said as she massaged his balls. Ann was stroking his soft prick.

"Yes Tamara?" Steve said while lying back with his eyes closed.

"Next week is Sarah Daniel's eighteenth birthday. Ann and I were wondering if you mind if we invite her over here for a birthday party." Tamara's fingers moved off his balls to his prick just under Ann's.

"I don't know. It might be dangerous." He said thinking about Sarah's baby-fat ass and young face. "Are you suggesting we all wear our birthday suits?" His hard-on had reached its max.

"It won't be that dangerous. I've seen her watching me in the showers." Tamara said with a giggle.

"Well. I guess I could be up for an evening with the three of you." Steve laughed as both of their mouths moved down to kiss the sides of this shaft. Tamara pulled it to her lips and Ann jerked it away and kissed it. His prick went back and forth between their moist lips. "What are you two doing?" He laughed.

"Volleying for serve." Tamara giggled.

Note: I hope you enjoyed the Girls Tennis Coach. Make sure you vote and let me know if you liked it or not. Thanks. Slickman.