Giving Mom Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darleen snuggled him tighter. "I know." She sighed. "It's why I love you so much."

"...I love you, too, Mom."

Following a moment, Darleen looked up and into his light blue eyes. She gazed into his soul. Then her face moved in and lips merged with his.

Andy expected her to pull back after a second, but their lips remained sealed. His eyes closed as he took in the beautiful feel of their first kiss—complemented by her soft round lips. Of course, Darleen had given him many kisses before, but none on this level. This was different. This had meaning. This felt like Andy and Darleen's first true kiss.

If the young man had a favourite moment over the last few weeks, this would definitely be it.

Darleen shifted her leg farther across him as she climbed her son's frame, straddling his waist. The lock of their lips broke as she did, but she quickly reunited them.

The sound of their lips smacking emerged. Her tongue pushed past his lips. Andy accepted it with glee and reciprocated by entering her mouth, too. Darleen felt him swell between them.

Their make out session went on for minutes before she pulled back and looked deep into his eyes, once more. She then turned her frame, flicking his blanket away and sat astride his waist, facing the other way.

The young mother hooked her thumbs into his boxers and lifted its waistband over his erection. Andy helped her get his underwear down by lifting his hips. She backed farther up his frame as she reached back and pulled the hem of her nightgown above her waist.

Andy was startled to see Darleen's bare round cheeks in his line of sight, glowing in the moonlight. No panties? He hardened further. Oh, how he'd longed to see her tight round ass unhindered by clothing. It looked as beautiful as he'd imagined.

Given the lack of lighting, he couldn't get a great look at Darleen's slightly parted pussy. However, he could tell it was as smooth as his pubic region—like he'd hoped. Andy got into the idea of shaving his pubic region when he realised he might be able to get hand jobs from Darleen. He knew it made him look more prominent.

His heart hammered as her pussy inched towards his face. The next thing he knew, it hovered over his lips. In his distraction, Andy couldn't tell Darleen had taken hold of his shaft.

He placed his hands on her taut ass cheeks, giving them a firm squeeze. Then he leaned in, compressed his nose against her perineum, and took in a deep inhale. God, he loved her heavenly smell; almost as much as he loved the feel of Darleen taking in his cockhead. The combination made him sigh.

His tongue snaked out as Darleen sucked more of him in. Beginning at her budding clitoris, Andy slid his tongue all the way down her slit before sliding the back of it back up to her clit. Meanwhile, Darleen's head bobbed, sounding as if she rushed to finish a hot cup of tea.

Andy continued his oral assault on her labia. He used his tongue to saturate them in his saliva and her own juices. Darleen moaned with a mouthful of cock. Andy lined up the tip of his tongue with her opening. Then squeezing her ass and pulling it downwards, he pushed his face in and penetrate her.

The dark-haired mother had to release him from her mouth to let out her groan.

Andy swirled his tongue and savoured her insides. Man, he loved the taste of Darleen's honey pot—the first he ever sampled: so much so, it wouldn't have bothered him if it was the last.

Darleen took him back between her lips. Andy moved his head back and forth and used his tongue to bring her pleasure. It made it hard for the young mother to focus, but she sucked the majority of his length back in, penetrating her throat, omitting only a couple inches.

Andy slid his hands to her waist. She returned to bobbing. He pushed her vulva farther up his face. With the tip of his nose between her labia, the young man sealed his lips around her swollen clitoris sucked it in. Darleen was forced to release a soft cry.

He sucked her clit in and out his mouth and used his hands to knead her buttocks, which was more for him than her. Andy had wanted to play with his mom's round ass for weeks now, and the opportunity was at its best.

Darleen tried to keep her lips moving, but she found it impossible to concentrate. If they fought over who could better endure oral pleasure, she would've been declared the loser, hands down.

As he sucked her clit, the young mother felt her insides ripple. Her exterior trembled as euphoria engulfed her. Darleen's eyes rolled and back arched as her noisiest groan gravelled from her throat.

It's a good thing her parents lay fast asleep, and that their bedroom was all the way down the hallway.

Andy sucked and licked on as her orgasm ascended. It'd been long since she last experienced one as powerful with someone other than herself.

Darleen's legs struggled to keep her up as she regained her composure. She took Andy back into her mouth and sucked on his erection , satisfied. It didn't take long, though, for him to send her through the motions of another earth shattering climax.

Minutes flowed as Andy devoured Darleen's pussy and sent her over the edge.

He couldn't get enough of her taste. It didn't even bother him she couldn't seem to keep up in their exchange of oral. He felt he owed her this, and more. Even though Andy never failed to uphold his end of the deal by coating her face, he always believed Darleen received the short end of the stick. He was more than happy to return the favour.

"Andy, baby...stop," she panted, but he feasted on. "Before you make me pass out."

Getting in two last licks, Andy finally released her buttocks as his head fell back. Darleen caught her breath. Then, on shaky knees, she crawled her way down his body. She sat up, sitting on his stomach, and pulled her nightgown over her head.

As she tossed it to the floor and switched directions, Andy reached for his bedside table and switched on his lamp to get a better view of her body.

The first thing he noticed was a fading animated dolphin tattoo, about an inch in length, on the inside left of her pelvic bone. He wondered when she got it. He knew his mother had a soft spot for the majestic sea creatures, but he never thought of her as the kind to get inked up, and in that area.

Then again, he'd been learning about her wild side.

What was wonderful to see, though, were all her splaying curves peeled of apparel. Andy could only describe it in one word: "Wow," he mouthed.

Darleen smiled as she looked him in the eye. "Take that shirt off. It makes me feel like a cheap date."

"Okaay." Andy sat up, pulled off his t-shirt and rested against the headboard. Was what he thinking, about to happen?

His mouth dried and heart thumped. Darleen inched closer towards him on her knees. She suspended her vulva over his erection and dangled her tits in his face, and placed her left hand on his shoulder as the other reached back and took hold of his shaft.

Oh, God. It's really gonna happen. Andy's heart hammered double-time.

She slowly lowered her hips and placed his glans at her gates. Then she placed her right hand on his other shoulder and farther lowered her frame. Darleen's eyes closed with a moan as his cockhead breached her walls. Then the rest of his erection stretched her like she'd never been stretched by a man before. Darleen struggled to contain her cry, letting out only enough to set off the neighbours' dog, followed by an intense groan.

As we all know, in a different way, the experience was brand new to Andy, as well. But could it be? Had he done it? Had he entered the vagina he coveted most in the world and lost his virginity while at it?

The young man was over the moon. This was easily the happiest moment of his young life, eclipsing his first trip to Disney World as a kid. The sensation of Darleen's constrictor of a pussy was wondrous, but it came second to knowing he shared this experience with his beloved mother.

As she bottomed on his erection with a final soft moan, he wrapped his arms around her waist. He held her in place, and rested the side of his face against her chest. This reaction took Darleen by surprise, but she put her arms around his head, in response.

The mother and son couple sat still with their eyes closed as they enjoyed the feeling of being one, once more.

Moments didn't get any more intimate.

Thirty silent seconds to a minute passed. Then Darleen removed her arms from his head and placed her palms to his cheeks. She smiled as she looked him in the eye. She pecked him on the lips, then placed her hands on his shoulders and used her legs to push her body upwards with a gasp.

Once she felt only his glans remained between her labia, she dropped back down. Darleen moaned, closing her eyes as his shaft once again stretched apart her inner walls. She'd never been so full.

Over and over, the young mother slowly bounced in her son's lap. She would've been amazed if she ever found a better lover. And the crazy thing was he could only get better. Darleen felt privileged to be the lucky girl chosen to unlock his full potential. It made her giddy, but the sensation of his cock was probably a contributing factor.

As she bounced on, moaning and groaning with her eyes shut, Andy became mesmerised by her hefty tits. He loved how when they dropped, gravity held them down an extra second before springing back up with the rest of her frame. He found it incredibly sexy, and could've watched all night, but there was something he needed to do.

He raised his hands and held her breasts. Darleen slowed down her rhythm. Andy tilted his head and took in her right nipple, sucking on it and causing her head and dark hair to fall back a few inches.

He kneaded the soft yet firm features of her breasts as he nursed on her thick nub, slowly running his tongue around it. Even though it held no distinctive taste—like her delectable pussy—Andy enjoyed sucking on it just as much.

He did for a while, as Darleen moaned and grinded their groins like an ambitious stripper looking for a big tip. Andy moved on to her other tit and gave it some attention, too.

On a side note: what is it about a guy and his insatiable need to suck on a woman's breasts? Why is it a must? All Andy knew was he had to satiate this primal need, as he switched from mammary to mammary.

Then he placed his hands on her waist and pushed Darleen upward, encouraging her to resume her bounce. She let out a soft yet high-pitched cry each time she bottomed on his erection, which Andy enjoyed hearing. It let him know he had an effect on her.

According to statistics and conversations he had with his three buddies, he'd always known he was considered "well-endowed." However, Andy wasn't sure if he'd be a good enough lay for a woman in her prime. He was glad he didn't seem to be a let-down.

The frequency of Darleen's whimpers increased alongside the rhythm of her bounce. Tiny orgasms rippled through her body as she enjoyed the feel of Andy's cock, reaching parts of her that had never been reached. And thanks to his unquenchable thirst for cunnilingus, seconds later, sheer euphoria crashed over her, once more.

Darleen bit down on her lip to supress her scream. Her frame shook, sealed eyes tightened and pussy lips contracted. Andy loved the sensation. It felt as if her inner walls attempted to suck his semen from his balls. At this rate, it wouldn't take long.

As Darleen's senses slowly returned, she rested her chin on Andy's right shoulder as their sweaty chests lay pressed together. How had he not cum, yet? The young mother caught her breath, baffled. One thing was for certain, though: come hell or high water, she'd feel his cum soak her insides.

Only letting his lower half escape, Darleen turned her frame and faced the other way, placing her hands on the mattress. Andy had lowered farther down the headboard, to help get her leg over his stomach, and placed his hands on her curvy hips.

He was pleased to be greeted by Darleen's nude round ass, again. He felt he'd never grow tired of its image. Andy may have loved boobs, but the feminine spectacle of a woman's bulging backside enthralled him just as much.

Darleen gained her balance then restarted the bounce of her hips. Reeling from her orgasm, she started slow, but in time, gradually picked up speed. Then came the meaty sound of her bubble butt crashing down on Andy's pelvis.

With her hands resting just above his knees, her back arched and the movement her hips, it almost appeared as if she twerked for Andy. Had she taken classes? She looked in her element.

Andy loved the show—complemented by the winking eye of her back door. It seemed to entice him. Was there no part of Darleen's anatomy that didn't leave him spellbound?

Time and again, the raven-haired, blue-eyed beauty dropped her round ass onto her son's pelvis, releasing an, "Aaahh," each time he stretched her apart. Two more small orgasms took her. Where were they all coming from?

Then she slid free from his appendage, bent over, and rested on her forearms. "Fuck me, honey," Darleen groaned, eyes shut. "Take Mommy from behind, baby."

Excited by her words, her upturned ass and his first opportunity at doggy, Andy quickly slid his legs from beneath her. He got her calves between his knees, slotted his glans past her labia and took hold of her hips. Then he thrust and drove his ridiculously hard erection deep within her.

Darleen gasped before releasing a noisy groan, muffled by her burying her face into the duvet. Then, in a low but demanding voice, she said, "Fuck me."

Andy withdrew from her depths, and before the top quarter of his length could depart her labia, he thrust back in and refilled her to the brim.

"Aaaaaahh!...Fuck me."

He withdrew once more then surged back in, rocking Darleen's fleshy tits beneath her. The young man kept at it, impaling his bent over mother. With her eyes tightly shut, she moaned, groaned, grunted and used terms of deity as she egged him on:

"Yes. Yes, Andy, baby, fuck Mommy.

"Make her feel good...Take her. Take me.

"I'm all yours now...use me like I am.

"Fill me up. Slap my ass. Call me your slut. Call me your whore.

"Use me however you want to, baby. My body's yours.

"Fuck me. Make me feel good. Make Mommy yours, baby.

"Make me more than your mommy: make me your woman, make me your slave, make me your lover, make me your submissive little slut.

"Make me whatever you want, Andy...Just make me your everything.

"Mommy's yours, baby! She is!"

Darleen gasped. "Oh God...Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!"

To Andy, it almost felt as if her words weren't directed at him. Without giving him a chance to respond, it sounded more like she was in deep prayer. Little did he know, his thoughts weren't far from true: as he ploughed into her, Darleen knew words left her mouth, but she hadn't a clue what she said. It was as if she left her body and her subconscious took over, causing her to speak in—sexual "tongues," if you will.

What was evident to Andy, however, was he loved listening to her. Her words had an undeniable effect on him, causing his hips to pump with greater energy. And as he slammed into her, he pulled on her hips, forcing her derrière to meet his thrusts. The sound of colliding flesh resembled that of a harsh spanking.

If either Grandma or Grandpa awoke, there'd be no convincing them they'd heard differently. What had started out as a sweet session of love between Andy and Darleen had turned into a bona fide romp in the sack. There was no doubt about that.

The frenetic pace of it all, mixed with Darleen's saucy words, became too much for the young stallion to contend with. Right before his mother's gasp and cries of "Oh God," he thrust his cock all the way within her. He squeezed her hips, grunted and tried to force more of himself inside her pussy as his shaft throbbed and euphoria finally claimed him.

Heavy groans alongside cries of, "Oh God," rang through the room as Andy fertilised Darleen's cervix. A seemingly infinite amount of cum streamed from his body. The young mother had missed the feeling of her insides being drenched to this extent. Yet another overwhelming orgasm coursed through her frame.

Then moments later, Andy and Darleen collapsed.

His cock remained between her walls, twitching at random, giving Darleen everything. Too much for her quim to contain, thick white goo seeped from between her labia and Andy's softening erection.

They lay still, eyes closed, his weight on top of her, as they slowly recaptured their breath and regained their senses.

Moments passed.

Then they stirred, crawled back under the cover, and nestled in one another's embrace. Darleen's head lay on top of Andy's chest and with his arm around her neck, he stroked her upper arm as the mother and son pair basked in the ambiance of post-coital bliss.

"I don't know what to say..." Andy said, head shaking, two minutes later. "Thank you?"

Darleen smiled with a purr. "No need to thank me. I wanted to, and enjoyed it just as much as you—if not, more."

He smiled subtly. "All I know is that was incredible. I couldn't have asked for a better first time."

"Really?" She smiled. "I'm your first?"

"Uh-huh." Andy nodded. "Like I've told you, girls aren't really all that interested in me."

"Well, then all the girls you know are idiots. If only they knew what a sweet and caring young man you are, and what lays hidden inside your pants." She gave his cock a gentle squeeze. Strangely, Andy enjoyed the sharp feeling of her nails. "Then they'd all be throwing themselves at you."

"Uh...technically, Mom, the phrase is 'what lies hidden.'"

She chuckled. "Although," Darleen sighed, "I can see how being a know-it-all might get under one's skin."

Andy too chuckled. "Sorry."

"I'm only teasing, dear."

"Oh and, by the way—thanks for the compliment—but we all know girls aren't really into the nice guy."

"Ah, yes...To be young and dumb." She sighed. "I've been there. It's sad, really. But at least you know I appreciate you, honey. And someday, you'll find someone who does, too, just as much—I promise."

He thought. "I won't need to, though. As long as I've got you, that's all I'll ever need."

Darleen felt her heart swell. It'd been a long while since someone made her feel like a princess. She hugged him tighter and hoped his words were true. "I'll always be here for you, my love."

Andy smiled.

Moments went by as they enjoyed each other's warmth and company in silence. Then a question brewed in the young man's mind. It came up a little while earlier. He was too absorbed by intercourse to ask, but now he felt he had to:

"Mom, are—or were you okay with me...ah, cumming inside you?"

She lay silent. "Why do you ask, hon?"

"Ah, you know: aren't you worried about...falling pregnant?"

"...Are you worried?"

Andy thought. "Umm...yes and no."

Her face scrunched. "Whatchu mean?"

"Ah, well, 'no': because I wouldn't mind going through that kind of thing with you. And 'yes': because I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that kind of responsibility."

"That's sweet. And, yes, you're not ready." Her head shook. "Finish school before you even start thinking about that kind of thing. You've still got your whole life ahead of you. But to put your mind at ease; no, I'm not worried. I'm on the pill."