All Comments on 'Good Neighbor Hot Wife'

by SlonEazy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another nail in the LW coffin, and part of probably the single worst day in LW history.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

This story is posted in the wrong category. It should be in the Gay or Erotic Coupling.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Hey gay wad. This is gay. Post in the gay section. LoL!

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

bad category and very bad story.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Judging by some of the others comments the story went as horribly wrong as I presumed it would when I stopped reading this drivel after the flower garden spank.

Glad I didnt bother, because it sounds like the literary version of an STD.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really liked your story. It is my fantasy that an ugly guy would feel up my wife. I think it is a safer way to be a cucked. I have five inches and in my fantasy I tell my wife I saw our friend at the gym and he had a big dick. And he was clearly proud of it. She asks how big and I tell her it is meatier than mine and longer soft than mine hard. I told her he had nice size balls and it would probably be 7 to 8 inches hard. I told her I have seen him looking at her often and I bet he would like to fuck her. I told her I would like to see that and I bet she could cum with his bigger dick. Our friend has a beer belly, is in his late 50’s but makes lots of comments about how he could help out if ever needed as a joke. His wife is not as good looking as my wife and smaller breasted. I am sure he would like her bigger tits. I told my wife I might tell John that I had told her he had a big dick and she wanted to know how big. I have also thought about telling him, I would be okay if he tried to feel her up once in a while. She said don’t you dare. I told her I think his bigger dick would feel good in your pussy and it would be easier for her to orgasm. I asked her if she agreed that if she could cum a couple of times on his dick, it would be easier for her to cum on my 5 incher. She said maybe. I told her I get hard just talking about it and would like sloppy seconds or even a cream pie. If it ever happens, I would like her to fuck him a couple of times per month. I told her that after they fucked I could eat her. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlonEazy@SlonEazy
Retired military. Old man with many years of sexual imagination, curiosity and experience. My stories will include much truth and more fantasy. Interest and experience include wife sharing, incest and groups. Bi-sexual curious.