Good Neighbor Hot Wife

Story Info
Bringing Neighbor Wife into Hot Wife Lifestyle.
13.9k words
4
59.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on the deck, looking out across the lake and enjoying the passing rain shower. It was nearly dark. Bolts of lightning followed by loud claps of thunder announced the coming of even more rain. Wind driven waves crashed loudly into the lakeshore. The aphorism "Aprils showers bring the flowers ..." came to mind. It was quite cool; almost chilling.

I had my hand inside my cutoff gray flannel sweats, fondling my semi-hard cock. I had just submitted an erotic story to my publisher. Writing hot wife stories about my wife always gets my juices flowing. I pushed the shorts down with my balls hanging over the elastic band and stroked my hardening cock. I had nearly shot off in my shorts while fantasizing about my wife getting fucked. It happened so quickly that I was surprised when I shot a stream of semen across the bed of zinnias in the flowerbed below the porch.

My new neighbor, Anna, was just stepping onto our porch.

"Wow!" she almost giggled. "That was a load."

Shocked, I turned to face her with my cock still in my hand and my balls resting on the elastic waistband. Anna stood there, staring at the drop of cum clinging to my pee hole. I wiped it off with a finger and flicked it across the porch railing.

Regaining my composure, I squeezed out another drop. I continued to stroke my semi-hard cock. Anna continued to admire it.

"Do you often masturbate on your back porch?" She was smiling, not disapprovingly.

I smiled right back, staring at her big, saggy titties in that cutoff midriff tee shirt. She was soaked from running through the rain. It was an unintentional wet T-shirt moment.

Anna was short. It made her look fat. She could also be considered "full-figured." Her ass and boobs were big but her stomach was nearly flat. Her waist was slim for a woman in her late forties - maybe early fifties. She was not really pretty. She was really sexy.

It was only the second time we had met. Anna and Edward had just bought the house next door. They were taking their time moving in. Edward wanted to complete a restoration project and have some landscaping done. It had become a little rundown since the previous owner had moved into assisted living with his ailing wife. Anna and Edward had paid a premium price for his large, double lot lake house. I assumed they must be quite well off.

Encouraged by her lack of concern, I slowly stroked my cock as Anna continued to admire it. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were there."

"It is I who should be sorry. I should not have sneaked up on you."

"Were you 'sneaking'?" I grinned. I continued to stroke a slowly hardening erection.

She repeated, "Do you spend a lot of time outside playing with that thing?"

"No," I smiled. "I just finished an erotic section of my current novel. It must be good. I made myself horny."

"Well, now you've made me horny. What are you writing about?"

"It's a hot wife story; a husband encouraging his wife to have sex with other men."

"Your wife?"

I stuffed my cock and balls back into my shorts.

Quickly changing the subject, "Where is Edward? I don't see a vehicle?"

"He had some business to take care of. He dropped me off here and will be back tomorrow or Sunday. I'm painting and decorating. The thunder and lightening frightened me. I need reassurance, company. What I saw you doing really took my mind off the fear."

I just smiled and stared at her tits. "You must be freezing. Your nipples are clearly visible in that wet shirt."

"I am cold," Anna responded. "But that isn't the only reason my nipples are stiff."

I smiled, "Come inside. I'll get a towel and something dry for you."

Anna stopped just inside the door, water dripping from her clothes onto the linoleum entrance. I went to the bathroom for a towel and my wife's flannel housecoat. When I returned, Anna had removed her wet clothes - everything. She was completely naked with her hairy pussy most conspicuous. I was stunned, speechless.

She was shivering. I had not turned off the air-conditioner. It had been quite warm before the storm. I wrapped the towel around her shoulders. Her hair was dripping wet. She took the towel and began to vigorously dry her hair. Her big titties were putting on a show, bouncing and swaying wildly as she continued drying her hair.

I started toward the thermostat, intending to turn on some heat. Anna interrupted. "Wouldn't you like to dry these for me?"

She had dropped the towel and was lifting her big boobs, one in either hand, tweaking the stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger.

I picked up the towel, turned Anna so that her back was to me and lifted her breasts in my hands. I slowly massaged those amazing tits while she pressed against my hard cock. I slid the towel down her stomach. As my hands reached the bushy pubic hair, she turned to face me. I moved the towel down her back and cupped her substantial butt cheeks in my hands. I slipped the towel between her legs and dried her thighs. I pushed her back and kneeled in front of her, drying her legs all the way to her feet.

Her hairy pussy was level with my face. She did not push it into my mouth but did not pull back when my tongue touched her hot, wet clitoris. I lifted her clit with my tongue. She pushed forward. Her clit was thick, probably as big as my thumb. I sucked it into my mouth like a tiny penis, pushing my nose into the thick patch of damp, dank pubic hair. She put both hands behind my head and pulled my face tightly into her now sloppy wet pussy. Her orgasm was almost immediate.

She pushed me away from her pussy. "My knees are weak. I need to sit down ... or lay down. Can we get under the covers?"

I was still wearing the cutoff flannel warmups. Anna dropped to her knees pulling my shorts with her. My rigid cock slapped her face. She reached under it, cradling my balls as she licked the head. Now, my knees were unsteady. She took nearly half my cock into her mouth. She started to fuck my cock with her face. It was not a deep throat effort but it was good.

Anna pulled back and looked up at me. "You can cum in my mouth. Or, " she continued, "you can take me to bed and fuck me."

At this point, I started to hesitate. We hardly knew each other and she was about to become our neighbor. And, neither my wife nor her husband was aware of this developing situation.

"Are we sharing this with Edward?"

"Maybe," Anna responded. "Do you think we should?"

"Mary is the hot wife that my story is about. We are not new to sharing."

"Edward is my third husband. He is more than a little perverted."

"Perversion? Then you think he is okay with you sucking me off?"

"Probably. He has hinted about a threesome - with another man," Anna offered. "I think he might be excited to see such a big cock in his wife's pussy."

"Do you not think it would be uncomfortable, us being neighbors?"

"I have no idea," Anna said. "Right now, I just want to get fucked by that big hard cock."

I was having difficulty, imagining Mary with Edward. He was not good looking. He was short and overweight. My wife is short but certainly not overweight. I think of her as delicate. Delicate to look at but I had watched her straddle some huge cocks. That is cocks - plural. From Anna's attention to my cock, I felt that Edward was not so well endowed.

The storm outside was loud. Flashes of lightening followed by loud claps of thunder led to an almost constant rumble. The wind was whistling past the window and rattling the storm door. Anna winced and moved close to me, pressing her huge boobs against my naked body.

I took her hand and led this chubby lady to our bedroom. She was an absolute slut, climbing onto the edge of our extra tall queen bed on her hands and knees. She reached back spreading her ass cheeks and practically begging to be fucked.

I walked up to the edge of the bed and right into that fur-covered pussy. It was not a young, tight pussy. My rigid cock slipped between those thick, puffy lips and up to my balls deep into that warm wet pussy. I pushed as hard as possible, burying the last centimeter. Anna was face down on the mattress supported by her shoulders. Her big titties were smashed into the bed as she continued to hold her ass in both hands.

I wondered, "Is she wanting me to fuck her ass?"

I pulled out and placed the pussy juice soaked head of my cock against her wrinkled butt hole. Her hands continued to spread those broad cheeks. I rubbed the juice from my wet cock on the wrinkled hole. Anna just moaned. "Do it. Put it in my ass."

I slipped my cock back into her pussy for more lubricant. "I'm no virgin. Put it in my ass." I did.

At first, I pressed the head through the tightness of the sphincter muscle. Even as thick as it was my dick slipped in easily. She certainly was no virgin.

I thought about Edward. "Was he fucking her ass? Did he really want to watch me fuck his wife?"

Anna had moved her hands. I slowed the rhythm wrapping my hands around her unusually narrow waist to gain more leverage. I pulled her back toward me, pushing my dick as far as it would go. Then pulled nearly all the way out before driving forward again. Pounding against her ass, my groin flattened her big buttocks and my balls slapped against her puffy pussy lips. Her grunts and moans were perfectly timed with the rhythm of our fucking.

She reached between her legs and stuffed several fingers into her slimy pussy. She alternately fingered herself and tickled my balls. Her tight ass got looser with each inward stroke. I am no longer a young man. I was running out of energy; getting slower with less energetic strokes. Anna offered, "Let me fuck you. I want to be on top."

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back. Anna climbed on grabbing my cock. Her hands were wet with pussy juice. She stroked my cock a few times before slipping it into her slimy, overheated pussy. She didn't bounce. Rather she slid back and forth keeping her clit in contact with my groin. The wet pubic hairs of both our organs massaged her extended, thick clitoris. I lay still and looked at her face as she closed her eyes and worked her way to an intense orgasm. I reached up for her tits but she fell flat against me, crushing her huge tits against my chest. They rocked back and forth with that same rhythm, the sensitive nipples being tickled by the hair on my chest. I couldn't hold back.

"I'm coming," I whispered in the ear that was close to my mouth. Anna just groaned, "Ohhhh. Me too."

I squirted cum, spasm after spasm, into her pussy that seemed to suck it from me. Anna had a talented pussy. Contractions of her Kegel muscles kept the spasms coming as she milked my cock. Slowly we both came down from the ecstasy.

Her weight seemed to increase as the action slowed then stopped. We lay exhausted; her big titties flattened against my chest. Even after we were finished, the contractions continued. I lay limp, enjoying the feel of this seemingly sex-starved woman's ample body resting on mine. . She kissed my lips and we shared that loving moment of mutual pleasure. My cock softened quickly and she moved just enough to squeeze it out of her pussy.

"We're laying in a huge puddle," she looked at me grinning. "Should we wash the sheets before your wife gets home?"

"Are we finished fucking," I countered.

Anna giggled, "That's up to you. Am I spending the night?"

I pushed from under her and went to the bathroom, took a piss and came back with a towel to cover the wet spot on the bed.

Anna went to the bathroom. She peed then rinsed some of the leftover fucking evidence from in and around those still puffy pussy lips. "I'm making it edible," she grinned.

She returned to bed with a bath cloth, presumably for cleaning the next load of cum and pussy juice.

"Will your wife not be home tonight," she questioned.

"Probably not. She hit a deer a while back. She doesn't like to drive in the dark. I expect a call any time letting me know she has gotten a room somewhere."

As if on cue, the phone rang. It was Mary. She was staying with a friend and would be home before noon tomorrow. I think I surprised Anna when I said, "Anna is here. The storm frightened her. She got soaked coming over to our house. I let her borrow your house coat while her clothes dry."

"Um Hmmm. And you had to do something to keep her warm." Mary is so cute. She knew as soon as I said 'dry clothes' that I had seen Anna naked. "You know that makes me horny," Mary was laughing. "I may have to play lesbian with Denise."

Denise is the bi-sexual owner of a local dance hall and beer-drinking establishment. We both had sex with her on occasion. We'd also attended a few of her 'special guest' parties. Actually, her select group for an orgy.

We both laughed about her lesbian comment. "See you tomorrow," Mary finished. "Give my regards to our new neighbor."

Anna could not believe what she suspected was being said. "Does she know you fucked me?"

"She suspects. Does that bother you?"

"I'm not sure. Is she okay with it?"

"I told you before; we are not new to sharing. Do you plan to tell Edward?"

"No. Not right away."

"Not right away?" I questioned.

"I have to wait for the right moment. Edward likes to hear about my past partners. I don't think he is ready to hear about more current ... you know, big dicks."

"Oh." Was all I needed to say.

Anna continued, "I told you, Edward is my third husband and he seems obsessed with the cocks I have had. Even those that were not attached to a husband."

"I see. He likes to visualize you having sex?"

"I guess. He asks me things like, "What's the biggest dick you've fucked? And does my dick satisfy you?"

"You know. He needs reassurance."

"Does he satisfy you," I boldly asked.

Anna didn't answer for a bit.

"Did you know that before you were married?" I continued

"Edward is very wealthy and very considerate. He's good to me."

"But does he really want to watch you get fucked?"

"Yes. I believe he does. He continuously asks me about other men and big cocks. He wanted to know if I was ever involved in a threesome."

"Have you; been involved in a threesome?"

"No." Anna had a confused look on her face. "Not that I don't find it exciting. It just never happened."

"So, will we continue to fuck and not tell Edward? Or, do you really think he would like to watch?"

"I know he would. We just never agreed to when, where or who." Anna was smiling and watching my dick getting hard again. "He asked me about you ... if I thought you had a big one."

"Really? Hmmm... so how big is Edward's dick?"

"Not very," Anna frowned. "I have to pretend."

"Hmmmmm... I don't think we can count on Mary being involved; the bigger the better for her. Would he be okay with just the three of us?"

"I think you are getting way ahead of this, Mal. Let me work on it."

"Let you work on it? So you are interested in letting him watch you fuck me?"

Anna just smiled. "I think he wants to see me 'get fucked.'"

"It's not that unusual, you know. I think it is a common fantasy for many husbands. Did none of your previous husbands mention threesomes; or hint at sharing you with other men?"

She had a questioning look on her face. I could almost hear her thinking. "Yes," she whispered. "Now that I think of it there were several times that I felt my first husband was hinting. You may be right. Do you really think men like that?"

"Pretty sure. And it's not only a fantasy for men. Women have similar fantasies, including you, right? You just fucked another man."

I could see the realization in her face. We all like to fuck. We all think of fucking people we have just met. We have fantasies.

Anna suddenly changed the subject. "You have a really nice cock. I enjoy just looking at it. I want to suck it. I want you to come in my mouth."

She took my cock in her hand and stroked it - slowly; enjoying the feel of it; taking notice of the large blue veins running through it; touching the bulbous head with her tongue.

"It is a beautiful thing to behold. It makes my pussy twitch. I think I could have an orgasm just looking at it."

She was slowly stroking it, running her small hand up and down the shaft. Squeezing it; brushing it lightly with her finger tips, letting it lay in the palm of one hand while she rubbed her pussy with the other.

I got up and stood beside the bed. "Suck it," I said abruptly, much as a command.

Anna complied submissively. She sat up, legs dangling over the side of the tall bed and swallowed my cock until she gagged. She pulled back, took a breath and tried again. She had more than half of my cock in her warm, wet mouth, bobbing her head on it; fucking me with her face.

It happened too fast. I was looking past the mouth on my cock at those huge titties bobbing as her mouth masturbated my pulsating cock. She kept one hand on it and cradled my balls with the other. She knew I was cumming when my ball sack tightened and my stiff cock got even harder. Three quick spasms and Anna groaned as semen splat against the back of her throat. She stroked it as clots of semen continued to squirt periodically into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and mouthed my softening cock until there was nothing to swallow.

Anna pulled away and looked up, "Kiss me," she teased. I surprised her by taking her face in my hands and kissing her passionately, pushing my tongue into her mouth and hungrily tasting my own juices.

I fell back into bed on my back. Anna crawled up my body until her pussy was directly over my face. I looked up and could not see her face. The big titties blocked it and they were only partially visible through a thick tangle of smelly wet pussy hair. She lowered that wet pussy, pressing it against my mouth and nose. That odor, the acrid smell of wet pussy hair had me getting hard again.

I sucked that little prick-like clit into my mouth and gave her a blowjob.

Despite the storm and the loud claps of thunder, we fell asleep; Anna's head on my shoulder, her tits pressed against my side, her leg lying across my legs, and her wet pussy rubbing my thigh.

We were up early. The skies had cleared and a beautiful day was in the making. Anna straddled me and fucked herself to an early morning orgasm. I came too. Then, she stripped the bed and put the soiled bedding into the washer along with her still wet shorts and T-shirt.

I made coffee and fried some bacon and eggs. Anna came into the kitchen naked. Her clothes were in the washer, including my wife's housecoat that Anna had not really used.

I was wearing the same cutoff flannel warmups with no shirt. Anna stood behind me, letting her stiff nipples touch my back. "Smells good," she said cheerfully. "Do I have time for a quick shower?"

"If you hurry. Are you sure you don't need another fuck before you shower?"

"I want us to part with me really wanting more. You know, how comedians say, 'leave 'em laughing.'"

I had to agree. This would not be the last of our infidelity.

CHAPTER 2

Mary got home before noon. She pranced in all smiles after her night of debauchery. I had to grin, "You too? We're so bad."

"I had a good one. Denise had a few friends stay over after the club closed. I may have gotten two hours of sleep."

"And how about you?" Mary continued. "Was that fat little slut worth screwing up our relationship with the new neighbor?"

"Not the best; not the worst," I responded. "And what do you mean, 'screwing up a relationship?' You were fucking the previous neighbor long before Edward and Anna bought the place."

"I know. He had a huge cock and was not so bad to look at. Edward is gross with that huge belly and a nasty beard hanging down to his chest."

Edward really did have a nasty-looking beard. I wondered how Anna allowed him to be so gross. She was a bit hefty but she did seem more sophisticated. Not so, Edward.