Granddad at Play Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually Chris..." he began, "There's something I wanted to get off my chest."

He looked almost shy now, his face turned downwards.

"What's up?" I asked as I placed my hand gently on his thigh, "Come on, tell me."

Joe took a deep breath, looked up, smiled and then spoke.

"Well, you know that I'm gay, well, that's what they say," he said blushing somewhat and I nodded, "But I'm not now!"

I cocked my head to one side with curiosity but let him continue.

"Before I came here I was quite, what can you say – normal – I had a wife and kids once but then I was on my own for a while," he said, "And when I settled here I met Dick and Bill and suddenly all the sex I had was man to man."

"Yeah, so I understand," I added, then let him continue.

"So I more or less became gay – that is, until I had my implant and it started working!" he said and suddenly I understood.

The implants had amended our sexual preferences generally and that's what had seemed to happen to Joe, But his story was confusing – from hetero to gay by his own choice; then the implants seem to have kept him gay, until now.

But then again, I'd been hetero, then seemed to have turned gay and then discovered that the girls were still good fun too. Perhaps the implants didn't affect us permanently even if they did still enhance our sexual ability. Perhaps the implants just twisted our sexual preferences for a while before their effects settled down.

"So what I'm saying is that I want to have sex with women again," Joe added, then he blushed.

"Go on then..." I encouraged him.

"So I've done it!" he exclaimed triumphantly, "That woman, you know, Ann from the catering staff – the pretty one – well we got together and it was brilliant!"

"Oh well done! So you've changed sides again, have you?" I enquired, "So what's your problem?"

"Well, since you seem to get on well with Mary I wondered if I could join in too?" he said in a rush, "I've always fancied her too, so when you told us about how the two of you were going to pair up I just wondered..."

In that split second I felt my penis jerking and stiffening again and knew that things were going to be wonderful. Mary and me – and Joe to make up a threesome or to help keep Mary satisfied...and who knew yet if Ann might join in too.

"Yeah! That's brilliant news!" I cried as I turned and hugged him, "That sounds perfect!"

We hugged together then stood up to get closer still, our arms wrapped around each other firmly. But as we hugged so we both realised that we were as stiff as anything and our hands almost naturally slipped down and grasped the other's cock.

"What do we do next then?" asked Joe, his body quivering, his sticky penis thrusting into my hand.

"How about we go and see Mary?" I suggested, feeling my own cock quivering in Joe's grasp, "Well, after breakfast perhaps."

"Mmmm, got a really good appetite now too!" laughed Joe and we headed towards the bathroom for a quick clean up, "Grub first, then fuck later!"